Perfect Little Sub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Natasha paused, searching for the right answer, ultimately trying, "For... for moving without your permission. I'm sorry for that Mistress."

"You mean acting like a shameless slut?" Jane corrected.

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry for acting like a shameless slut." Natasha said quickly, crying out almost immediately afterwards as her sore butt received another five stinging slaps, these ones in very quick concession.

As a rule Jane didn't like to rush through disciplining her subs, but these were special circumstances. So after giving Natasha her brief spanking Jane asked, "Do you enjoy acting like a shameless slut Natasha? Is that why you were so willing to be seduced? To be dominated? To be ass fucked? Answer me? Are you a shameless anal slut?"

"Yes Mistress, I'm shameless anal slut." Natasha quickly parroted, receiving another five blows to her butt immediately afterwards which were harder and faster than those that came before it.

"You dare to lie to your Mistress?" Jane growled, and then somewhat concerned she was pushing this woman who could snap her like a twig too far added in a softer tone, "Because you don't sound convinced, and you should know by now that I hate it when people just tell me what I want to hear."

There was a long pause and then Natasha said, "I've never considered myself a slut Mistress-"

"But you are." Jane said, cutting Natasha off, "Here, let me show you."

With that Jane grabbed a firm hold of Natasha's hips and began increasing the pace of the ass fucking, the red headed spy moaning joyfully at how this drastically increased the pleasure. Of course the increase in pleasure itself was no surprise, but just how amazing it felt was. Being butt fucked gave Natasha the strongest continuous sensation of pleasure she'd experienced outside of an orgasm, the feeling so overwhelming she barely noticed that Jane's thighs began smacking against her butt cheeks so roughly it was almost like she was being spanked again.

It was far from the first time Natasha had been fucked this hard. She'd been with many muscular brutes who'd pounded her pussy like their male egos depended on it, and even a few women who had attempted to fuck her just as hard. Jane was unable to match the most powerful of them, but what she lacked in brute strength the brunette more than made up for in stamina and most importantly skill.

During their previous bouts Jane had managed to thrust into Natasha's cunt to maximise the spy's pleasure. Now Jane was showing that same skill for fucking Natasha's ass, stimulating places deep inside Natasha's bowels that the redhead never knew existed, seemingly bringing her to the edge of orgasm only moments after the hard butt fucking began and then effortlessly pounding her ass hard enough to keep her on that edge without sending her over it.

Unable and unwilling to stop herself Natasha started thrusting herself back against the rectum invading dildo again, this time as hard as she could in an attempt to make herself cum. Hell, Natasha was so horny she felt as if simply being spanked again would send her over the edge. She was proven wrong as Jane slowed down the butt fucking so she could concentrate on delivering five hard spanks to the redhead's rear and then quickly returned to the torturously hard pooper pounding.

"Do you see my pet? Do you see how badly you want a dick in your ass? How good it feels? How natural? How this perfect ass of yours was made to take dick?" Jane growled loudly shortly after the latest spanking was done.

"Ohhhhhhhh Yeeeeeessssssss!" Natasha moaned loudly, "I see it now Mistress, I swear! Oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkk, it feels sooooooo gooooooodddddd in my ass! Your dick feels so good in my ass Mistress! I love feeling your dick in my ass! So natural, mmmmmmmm, it feels so natural to have your big dick pounding my slutty ass Mistress! So right. Oooooohhhhhhhh God, fuck me Mistress, fuck my ass! I'm an anal slut Mistress! Your anal slut! Aaaaahhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk, a shameless anal slut who was made to take it up the ass!"

"My cock!" Jane growled firmly, "You were made to take my cock up your ass!"

"Yessssssss, oh Mistress, my ass was made for you!" Natasha moaned, "Mmmmmmmm Gawwwwwwwwd, I was made to take your cock deep into my ass!"

"And don't you ever forget it!" Jane snapped, "This ass is mine! All mine! I own it! You're my bitch Natasha and your perfect ass is my property! Mmmmmm fuckkkkkkk yesssssss, your my anal slut now Natasha, mmmmmmmmm oooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuck, that means from now on you're going to bend over whenever I want! Oooooooh yeeeeeesssss, unless your little friends need you, mmmmmmmm, or there's some other type of crisis. Those are your only excuses. Any other time, you bend over and spread your ass cheeks for me. Do you understand?"

"Yeeeeeeesssssssss, oh yes Mistress, I understand!" Natasha practically screamed, "I understand I'm your bitch! Your anal slut! Your perfect little sub! Ohhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwd, my ass hole is your personal fuck hole Mistress, mmmmmmm, an orifice for you to use for your pleasure! Please fuck my ass whenever you want! Oooooooooh God, unless, mmmmmmm, unless The Avengers need me, or there's a crisis, or you need protection, I'll bend over and spread my ass cheeks for you! Just say the word and I'll bend over and present you with my ass hole, the hole that was made to take your fucking cock!"

Natasha was good at telling people what they wanted to hear, and she had been almost positive that was what she was doing with Jane now. However as her mistress increased the pace ever so slightly and made Natasha cum the redhead wasn't so sure. In fact as her eyes rolled in the back of her head, and her body shook, and her cum squirted from her cunt Natasha knew she would always bend over and give her ass to Jane when asked. Would always be her anal slut. Her bitch. Her perfect little sub. Did her ass belong to Jane? It might as well have. In fact given how hard Jane was making her cum Natasha was willing to sign whatever necessary to make her ass the official property of Jane Foster, something that belonged to this other woman to use however she saw fit.

From the moment Jane had seen Natasha she knew she had to have her. From the moment she saw Natasha's big round bubble butt Jane knew that a single night would not be enough, she needed to make this woman her bitch.

Natasha's training had been slow but firm, at first Jane just wearing revealing outfits and complementing the super spy on her appearance. From there Jane had savoured every moment of the seduction, the first kiss, being able to get her hands and then mouth and tongue on Natasha's magnificently large tits, tasting the other woman's pussy, letting her taste hers, the tying up, the ass eating, the spankings, the confirmation of their roles, all of it had surpassed Jane's lofty expectations. However through it all this was what Jane had been looking forward to the most, and again it had passed her expectations.

It was heaven. Those big fat juicy ass cheeks jiggling gelatinously against her thighs with every thrust, having this powerful woman bent over so submissively in front of her, the amazing tightness of Natasha's ass hole, it was all beyond accurate description for even Jane's highly educated mind. The only thing Jane could describe it as was heaven, as in Natasha Romanova's big juicy ass was heaven and right now Jane was deep inside it.

Jane had always favoured curvaceous women ever since she had been seduced by her favourite science teacher, a natural bottom who had seen the inner top lurking inside Jane and helped lure it out. After that Jane had thoroughly enjoyed a string of female lovers, her favourite up until recently being her assistant Darcy Lewis. Darcy had been quite the challenge yet her eventual submission had been extremely rewarding. However Darcy was getting pretty serious with her latest boyfriend, and after years of daily pounding Darcy's ass hole was not as gloriously tight as it once was.

Pounding Natasha's perfect ass reminded Jane why she had considered Darcy's big butt to be her prized possession for so long, and now Natasha's perfectly shaped butt belonged to her Jane was going to treasure it the same way she had treasured Darcy's juicy ass. For example daily butt fuckings were going to be an absolute must. Perhaps even nearly hourly butt fuckings at first, just to make sure Natasha's shapely ass was properly broken in, and the super spy knew who was boss. Perhaps more regular spanking sessions to help with the latter. And butt plugs. Jane couldn't forget to plug Natasha's butt hole, make sure that whenever this perfect little back hole wasn't gaping open it was filled with rubber, plastic, or even glass to help make what was now Jane's personal fuck hole loose and easily accessible at all times. And Jane would also introduce Natasha's ass hole to anal beads, vibrators, Jane's fist and whatever else Jane thought would look good getting thrust into her bitch's butt hole.

As Jane's scientific mind became lost in thought of what she was going to do to Natasha's shapely butt she completely lost track of keeping her own orgasm at bay and inevitably her sexual excitement combined with the stimulator relentlessly bashing against her clit sent her over the edge. Gripping tightly to Natasha's hips Jane was able to continue sodomising the redheaded spy through her climax but the floodgates had been open and she found herself cumming over and over again. Not nearly as much as Natasha but despite being in good shape Jane didn't have the super spy's level of stamina and inevitably she was forced to stop to avoid fainting with exhaustion.

Before she stopped Jane buried every inch of her dildo inside Natasha's big bubble butt so that as she rested she got to enjoy the feeling of those meaty cheeks pressed against her thighs, and the knowledge that she was still buried to the hilt inside her new personal fuck hole.

Just looking down at where their bodies joined rejuvenated Jane somewhat, although not as much as the beautiful sight that greeted her when in one fluid motion she moved backwards, pulling the entire length of her strap-on from Natasha's butt, leaving the redhead's butt hole widely gaped open.

After staring deep into Natasha's bowels via her gaping ass hole for a few moments Jane ordered, "Reach back and spread your ass cheeks."

This was a humiliation Natasha hadn't been expecting but she was too exhausted to even think about disobeying, her hands slowly reaching back to spread her ass cheeks as instructed, giving her mistress than even better look at her well fucked ass.

"Wow... that's one well stretched little butt hole. Mmmmmm, I do so enjoy seeing a sub present her Mistress with her handiwork in this way. It shows just how submissive the sub is, and what a great job the Mistress has done fucking the sub's ass... perhaps the other Avengers would like to see this. See your gaping ass hole, you spreading your ass cheeks like this for them so they can all see your stretched little hole, see what a perfect little sub you have become." Jane paused, allowing that image to sink in before collapsing down onto the bed, her back against the headrest so she could comfortably relax, "Or perhaps they would like to see you sucking my cock right after it's been up your ass. Would you like that? Perhaps I could even ass fuck you in front of them. Thor fucked me sooooooo hard after I let him watch me fuck Darcy, and he'd probably find it even more... sporting with a larger audience. And while Steve would probably leave Tony would probably give me anything if I let him watch me fuck you. He'd probably never let you forget it either. Wouldn't that be fun?"

The idea of such humiliation was almost beyond what Natasha could bear, and yet she found herself answering, "If it would please you Mistress."

Jane smiled, "I'll think about it. For now, clean my cock. Come on, wrap those pretty cock sucker lips around the dick which just took your anal cherry. Do it! Suck my cock!"

Natasha hesitated, however after submitting to her first butt fucking, and apparently surrendering the rights to her butt hole, what was one more debasement? Besides, even as she wrapped her lips around the head of the dildo, started bobbing her mouth up and down on the shaft and greedily sucked up the taste of her own ass Natasha knew in her heart there was nothing she wouldn't give this woman. A fact which scared and excited her.

"Yes, that's it, taste the deepest part of your ass on my dick bitch!" Jane said excitedly, grabbing a firm hold of some red hair and beginning to guide Natasha's mouth up and down on her strap-on, "Mmmmmmm, oh yes, that's it, take it all down your throat! Get every drop of your anal juices you little anal slut! Mmmmmmm yes, that's it, take it all, ohhhhhhh I'm so proud of you Natasha. You really have become the perfect little sub."

The end.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers
12