Perfect Pen-Man-Ship

Story Info
Young man gets help from an unlikely source.
3.2k words
4.37
64.6k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreamin69
dreamin69
13 Followers

Editor/co-author: Lorelai

I dedicate this story to the one who brought out my desire to try writing, and the one who helped me through the writing process...even rearranging and re-writing sections for me that were not quite up to par. LoreLai, I thank you.

========================

Ok, so it's Monday morning and I'm walking down the hall toward my office. I'm a copy editor at a major publishing firm and it's usually quite busy on Mondays. The weird thing is that as I pass by several cubicles and office doors, almost every woman looks up at me, smiles, and says, "Good morning, George!" This may not sound odd to most of you, but trust me, it is! Many of the women I work with are drop dead gorgeous and never seemed to notice I existed before today. In fact, I'm surprised many of them even knew my first name! So, you see, I'm thoroughly confused as I make my way toward my office.

It's not that I'm devastatingly ugly or anything, don't get me wrong. I'm in no way disgusting, but in all my 29 years, I've never been the kind of guy women immediately go for. It's just that...well...I guess I'm forgettable in a way. I'm not all that tall...only standing around 5'10"...which is short by most standards today. I wear glasses and admittingly, I'm a little overweight. I'm not fat, but 258 pounds on this frame does look a little dumpy no matter how well I carry it. Most people do say I look like I'm in the 220's and are shocked when I fill them in on the actual weight, at least. I have plain, short, brown hair, hazel eyes, and a basic goatee. So, I'm not ugly, but I'm no Fabio either. So, you see my confusion at today's events?

Finally, I arrive at my office and set my briefcase down. I sit down at my desk and decide to make a note to myself before I forgot. I reach in my suit jacket pocket and pull out a pen. I smile realizing it was the beautiful pen I'd found on the street on my way home from work on Friday. (I usually walk home from work since I only live about 6 blocks away.) That night, I'd bumped into this couple as they walked down the street.

I couldn't help but notice the chick was all over this guy and was practically jerking him off over his pants as they walked toward me. I must have been so intent on trying to avoid eye contact with them that I actually ran them over! I apologized and they continued on their way. I was dusting off my clothes when I happened to notice it on the ground, next to a drainage area in the street. It was gorgeous! At that moment I didn't know what it was exactly, just that it had brilliant colors. It sparkled in the late day sun. Curious, I stooped down and reached to pick it up. As I raised it up, it sparkled less since my perspective relating to the light of the sun had changed, but I could still see the brilliance of the colors and could now make out the beautiful designs on it. It was an ink pen, but inlayed with gold. Whomever lost it would sure be upset over losing it, but since I rarely had any good luck, I just shrugged and put it in my pocket.

Come to think of it, my luck began to change last weekend...starting right after I found the interesting pen. Upon arriving home from work that evening, I was expecting to have one of my usual Friday nights...me, a large pepperoni pizza, and my trusty old TV. But, to my surprise, I checked my answering machine and found a message. I hit play and heard, "Hey G, it's Jenny. I know I haven't seen you since college, but I was in town and figured we could meet for coffee or drinks sometime later in the week. Call me at The Hilton...Room 1202. Hope to hear from you soon, sweetie!"

You've gotta understand something. I have never really been an active participant in the dating life. I have had only two steady girlfriends in my entire life and neither of them allowed me to get much past second base. Jenny did, however, let me feel her up a few times, which incidentally became the highlight of my college dating career. Sad, huh? So, anyway, to hear her sweet voice again brought back a lot of memories. It had been seven years since I last laid eyes on Jenny and here she was calling me out of the blue. That was a little odd in itself, but I never really put too much effort into figuring it out at the time. I simply took the pen I'd recently found out of my pocket and hurriedly wrote down Jenny's hotel information. I figured at least it gave me something to daydream about over pizza and Friday evening television...and every night since then for that matter. I dreamed about Jenny all three nights last weekend...of ravaging her as often as I could and in as many positions as her poor body could fit.

In fact, I pretty much spent the entire weekend jerking off to thoughts of her. Many times I pumped away at my cock in my fist as I pictured her naked body on top of me. Speaking of my dick, though, I guess I should mention that I've always been secretly embarrassed about its size. Honestly, I'm only around five inches long. It barely sticks out above my fist when I jerk off. It isn't terribly thin, but I can close my hand around it when it is fully erect. Let's just say that I have become so adept in the past 15 years at getting myself off that I could easily win a medal in the sex Olympics for it. So, spending the weekend jacking off wasn't exactly out of the ordinary...except that Jenny had become my leading lady for a change.

So, anyway, well-cummed and back in the office on Monday, I pulled the pen out and begin to write myself a note when our head copy editor, Missy, burst into my office. Missy is attractive, about 5'6" and 140 lbs. She's a brunette with wavy, shoulder length hair. She has great curves and her tummy has that rounded edge with a small amount of padding that I find irresistible...not to mention large breasts and a round bottom. Her wonderful smile and always cheery attitude complete the package. Almost out of breath as if she'd run through the building to get to my office, she pants, "George! G'morning! How was your weekend?!"

I was a little taken aback. Missy and I weren't exactly "buddies" if ya know what I mean. "Umm, fine. Yours?" I ask politely.

"Good, good, thanks for asking." She finally appears more calm...which, I'm pretty sure is a good thing at this point. "Do you have a minute?"

"Sure, Missy, whatchya got?" I ask, looking at the stack of papers she's carrying.

"I've got a few things I'd like to go over with you about the Arthur Brennen novel."

"Oh, ok. No problem."

"Do you have a pen I could borrow? I seem to have left mine in my office."

"Sure," I say, handing her my new-found colorful pen.

"Thanks," she says, looking it over in awe.

During our meeting, I noticed Missy becoming more and more...uncomfortable. She looked uneasy. She kept squirming in her chair. I didn't really take a good look at her at first...I just noticed little things here and there. Finally, I glanced up at her when she didn't respond to one of my questions. She was looking at me...biting her lower lip and running her fingers along the top of one of her breasts. I hadn't even noticed that she was wearing a push-up bra and low cut shirt until that moment...and I finally noticed that her nipples began straining against the sheerness of her top. Damn, I'm blind sometimes! I looked up at her eyes. They looked...dare I say it...LUSTFUL. I was sure this was my imagination, so I ignored it at first.

There were a thousand reasons that she could've been turned on, and I knew I wasn't one of them. I continued to go over the Brennen novel with her. But, the next time I glanced up at her, I was SURE she was staring at my crotch. This made me quite uneasy given the fact that I was already self-conscious about my size as it was, but damn she looked hot with that sexy smirk on her face and those eyes full of want. But, like an idiot, I continued to dismiss it. I actually continued working on the novel...can you believe it?! Yeah, me either!

She apparently didn't like being ignored. Suddenly, she jumped up, walked over to my office door, and closed it. "Ummm...Missy...."

She didn't respond. She walked back over to my desk and leaned against it, still staring down at me. She still had my new pen in her fist...clicking it in and out over and over again. I looked back and forth between her and the pen. Could it be? No, that doesn't make sense. Before I could ponder the relationship between the women around me and the pen any further, Missy set the pen down on my desk and pounced on me. She lunged at me, taking my face in her hands and kissed me HARD. Her tongue darted into my mouth and her lips were so tight against mine, I was beginning to think we'd be sealed like that forever. Soon, though, she detached herself from my mouth and dropped to her knees. I was still trying to catch my breath when I looked down and realized she had my cock in her hand and was stroking it! The next thought that ran through my head was that a hot chick that I worked with would now know I was only five inches and then soon the whole office would find out. So, that's why my next move was jumping up out of my chair, cupping my manhood in my hands, and asking, "What the hell are you doing?"

She looked up at me with her eyes full of want. "George, please..." she whimpered as she unbuttoned her shirt and unclasped her bra.

I stared at her bare tits. They were really fucking gorgeous. They were the best pair of tits I'd seen live since I took a peek in the girl's locker room in high school. Somehow, I managed to ask, "Please what?!"

"Please...I need your cock," she said with a moan.

"My cock? Why?"

"Being around you this morning has made me hornier than I've ever been in my whole life. I need you NOW!"

Before I could object again, she'd moved toward me again and had engulfed my cock in her mouth. She was moaning...loud, guttural moans. I'm not big (as I've mentioned a few times before), but I swear I was still hitting the back of her tongue with my cock head. I somehow managed to sit back down into my chair and enjoy the first blowjob I had ever received...all four minutes of it. Her hands slid up my chest and grabbed my tie as I began bucking and cumming...sending every ounce of juice I had inside me right into her throat. I had never come like that before. It seemed like it lasted forever! Missy kept right on sucking down my cum until she'd swallowed every drop. I was still in shock as she rose to her feet and got fully dressed again. I panted and watched as she latched the front of her bra closed and buttoned up her shirt. She dusted off her skirt at the knees, looked down at me. "Thanks for your help on the Brennan novel. Good suggestions," she said nonchalantly, then picked up her papers, turned, and left my office before I had a chance to thank her in return.

If that had been a one time occurrence, I maybe could've dismissed it. But things like that kept happening to me all week! Missy blew me 3 more times throughout the week and I even got a hand job in the lunch room from one of the girls in the mail room. Everywhere I went at the office, women smiled and winked. On Wednesday, I finally called Jenny back to maybe schedule drinks. She kept telling me how hot I sounded and somehow, after planning to hook up for a date on Friday, we ended up having phone sex! Ok, so I'm not sure it was phone sex exactly, but we got off over the phone with each other and that's what's important!

So, Friday evening came and I was driving to meet Jenny. I was really excited to see her. I began daydreaming about her again. I kept thinking about finally sliding my cock inside a tight, wet hole and I guess I ended up driving a little on the fast side. Suddenly, I saw blue lights and heard sirens in my rearview. Great! There goes the good luck I'd been having all week! I pulled over and sighed. I rolled down my window, but before I could make some lame excuse to the cop, this gorgeous black-haired beauty was at my window in her blue uniform. "License and registration," she said, coldly.

"I'm sorry I was speeding officer," I said, pulling out my license, then reaching into the glovebox for my registration. "I'm meeting a girl, Jenny, that I haven't seen since college and I guess in my excitement, I stepped on the gas a little too heavily."

"Registration...please," she demanded again. I handed it to her, then I noticed her patting the front of her uniform.

"Something wrong, officer?"

"I seem to have misplaced my pen. Do you have one I could borrow to write you a ticket?"

I smiled. "Sure, officer." I handed her THE pen. If that pen calmed this cold bitch down, then I knew it would work on anyone. To my dismay, however, the beautiful cop walked back to her patrol car silently. I sat there anxiously awaiting my ticket. I just wanted to get to the restaurant to see Jenny again. I knew she was hot...and willing. She'd sounded like she desperately wanted me on the phone. I couldn't wait to see how she'd be in person. I'm sure she...my thoughts were interrupted with a loud CRACK on my window. I jumped and looked over to see the lady officer's hand had slapped against it.

"Get...out...of...the...car...NOW!" she panted.

"But officer I...."

"NOW!" she demanded again.

I stepped out and she turned me around quickly, flinging me against my own vehicle. She began to frisk me as she bent down to check my pant-legs. She grasped me again with both hands, but this wasn't a frisking type of grab...it was more to steady herself. I heard some clanging noises and suddenly found my hands being cuffed behind my back! In the next instant, she whirled me around to face her. I just stared at her in shock. She was actually smiling. She was taking some sort of sick pleasure in seeing me squirm apparently. She reached up, took the pin out of her ebony bun, and shook her long, flowing locks out. The next thing I knew, she'd dropped to her knees and deftly grabbed my trousers, RIPPING them down to my ankles. (Nope, she didn't even take the time to unbutton them!) I hadn't even realized my cock was hard until I felt her take it into her mouth. Damn, I guess I was enjoying her getting rough with me after all! She felt so good on my cock...better than Missy. This beautiful lady cop swallowed every inch of my member...treating it like a special candy bar she rarely got to enjoy. Her head bobbed back and forth on my hard cock as she sucked hungrily. She couldn't seem to get enough of it. Her hands began disappearing under her uniform and she began to moan as she sucked. I felt every tremor from her throat as she worked her expert tongue on my swollen rod. She opened her uniform and pushed her bra below her bosoms to reveal decent full- "B"-sized cups with hard, thick nipples that stuck out like pencil erasers. She was rubbing her tits and pinching them as she greedily sucked. Just as suddenly as she started, she stopped.

I stared down at her. Was that it? She quickly answered my question for me. She leapt to her feet and dropped her blue pants, bending over in front of me. It was the greatest sight I'd ever seen. A muscular, toned rear end with a shaved pussy glistening with wetness. She reached back between her legs and grabbed my cock, steadying it as she slid back onto my hardness. Feeling the taut muscles slowly suck in my prick was heaven even with my hands cuffed. She began to rock back into me, forcibly taking what she wanted. Her canal was tight as a drum and felt even tighter on my cock than anytime I had my hand wrapped around it. She reached forward and steadied herself on the ground as she fucked back against me. She began spasming and screaming as I began to cum, begging me to fill her up. I felt a little twitch inside her vaginal walls as she came on my cock, which sent me over the edge and my load just couldn't wait. I erupted into her with a vengeance, letting out a loud growl as I sent my thick juice into her tight cunt. When she could get her balance, she turned around, still bent over, and sucked my cock off, cleaning it for me. She took her time. It felt amazing to feel my hard cock soften in her mouth. After she stood up, I watched as she straightened herself up again. Finally, she took off my handcuffs and handed back to me my license, registration, and pen.

"No ticket stud," she cooed, "But don't think you can speed around town and get fucked all the time now, either."

"No ma'am," I said with a smile.

"And you be sure to be ready for an extra special "police raid" some night when I'm off-duty," she said with a wink.

"Yes ma'am."

"Say hi to Jenny for me," she laughed, then got into her squad car and drove away.

I sat down in the driver's seat of my car with my dick still hanging from my dress slacks for several minutes. I just stared at the pen. There was no doubt in my mind that this pen had some SERIOUS powers! So far, women just seemed to find me irresistible. Could it do more? Could it make me rich? Powerful? Good-looking? I laughed out loud. Who cares?! I had women falling at my feet! I tucked the pen securely in my jacket pocket and started down the road again toward the restaurant hoping like hell that Jenny would need to write something down...

dreamin69
dreamin69
13 Followers