Perfect Picture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

"Oh master, Oh master I wish you were inside me now, or punishing me for cumming earlier." She sighed.

"Pet, you tempt me and I may have to find a special punishment for you when this is over. I'm going to make this tighter, so tell me if I go too far."

I started cranking the ratchet, one tooth at a time and I would test the tautness of her belly after each crank. Finally her belly was as tight as a snare drum, and her breasts were reaching for the ceiling. I knelt down to check her pussy and the lips could not close, even though they were twitching and trying to close. I ran my tongue up her pussy and tickled her clit. I could feel her cunt rippling and trying the grab me.

"O master, oh my master I need you in me" she whispered. I could hear her breathing labor as she spoke. I didn't know if it was the tightness of her body or she was trying not to cum, so I checked with her.

"I can only take shallow breaths, but one more lick like that and I might cum" she spoke softly.

"Okay, my love. Let's keep this setting."

I grabbed one of my camel hair brushes and a special sensitivity oil and walked back to Cindy. The oil brings the nerve endings to the surface making any patch of skin and erogenous zone. When applied to areas that already have large bundles of nerves it can be over whelming.

"You will remember to make me proud and do as you are ordered to. My Pet, I know your limits and I will be pushing them, but I know that you will always remember the night I claimed and marked you and made you mine."

I could see tears forming in her eyes again along with complete trust and unbridled love.

"I will make you proud My Master. My Love," she responded.

I dipped the brush in the sensitizing oil and began to coat her nipples, then knelt and began to coat her pussy lips. I spread her lips and brushed the oil inside her cunt and over her clit. As I brushed over her clit she sucked in a halting breath and moaned softly. I knew this was just from running the brush over her clit, so I waited a few seconds to let the oil work and then blew on her clit. The reaction was everything I hoped for. I watched her clit pulse and her lips twitch as she screamed.

"Ma Ma Master ... "AAAgggghh ... Ohh Ggggddd ... I I I can't breathe ... Oohhh ...OOhhh. Ssoooo intense ... OOOhhh ... GGOOOD"

"Remember, my baby you are mine and make me proud"

"Yyyyeesss Maas... Master"

As I rolled her out onto the stage I could see the effects of the oil. Just the air movement had her nipples hard as diamonds and all her leg and stomach muscles rippling trying to control the sensations firing through her body.

"Everyone, this is my treat for all of you. This is Cindy and she has been my sub for two years. Tonight I have collared her, and marked her as mine exclusively. She is mine and mine alone to give and take. First, we have a trick for Cindy"

Joe started rolling out a fucking machine. This was the result of the phone call I made earlier. I had asked Joe to fit the machine with a special cock slightly larger than mine.

Cindy looked at me in terror, because she knew the minute that was inside her she could not stop cumming.

I walked over to her and whispered in her ear. "I know your limits baby, trust me and yourself" and then I gave her a kiss.

She still looked concerned but nodded.

I addressed the club again.

"Let me tell you about Cindy and some of the reasons I love her so. She is incredibly sensitive and multi orgasmic. She also only obeys me and I haven't told her to cum yet."

With that I knelt in front of her opened pussy lips and gave her three quick licks on her sensitized clit.

"AAAgggghh ... Ohh Ggggddd ... AAAgggghhhh ... Oohhh ...OOhhh. Ohhh Master ... Oh Master ... Oh please Master... AAAgggghh ... Ohh Ggggddd ... AAAgggghhhh ... OOOhhh"

She started panting to try to control her sensations.

"Uh uh uh...OOhhhh GGodd... Master... Oh GGOddd... uh uh uh"

Cindy was still trying to control the sensations ravaging her body and was moaning "Oh god ... Oh god ... my master loves me ... oh god ... oh god."

She was on the edge and the crowd knew it. They started to surge forward to get a closer look.

The people closest to Cindy commented on her belly muscles rippling, and bunching. Then they noticed her pussy lips opening and closing, trying to grasp at something. So I moved the fucking machine into place and began to rub the head of the dildo through her cunt lips to lubricate it. Her sensitized clit responded again.

"Uh uh uh uh ...OOhhhh GGoodd ...... uh uh uh oooh ...OOhhhh GGoodd ... Ohhh Master ... Oh Master ... Oh please Master... AAAgggghh ... Ohh Ggggddd ... AAAgggghhhh ... OOOhhh ...OOhhhh GGoodd ..."

"So my pet I give you permission to cum as many times as you can for the remainder of the night"

With that I turned on the machine and it began its journey into my pet. The large cockhead was having trouble and I reached over to spread her lips, moved it back and forth to help it in.

"YYYYYEEEEESSSS MMMMMAASSSTTTEERRR AAAgggghh ... Ohh Ggggddd ... AAAgggghhhh ... OOOhhh ...OOhhhh GGoodd ...."

The minute the cockhead popped into Cindy's cunt, she orgasmed. Screaming and cumming harder than I had ever seen. All her stomach hip, ass and leg muscles were knotted and twitching. Her eyes rolled back into her head and I thought she would pass out, but as the machine continued into her cunt, she came back around and came again as the cockhead hit her cervix.

AAAgggghh ... Ohh Ggggddd ... AAAgggghhhh ... OOOhhh ... AAAgggghh ... Ohh Ggggddd ... AAAgggghhhh ... OOOhhh ... MMMAAA .... MAAASSTTEERR ... OOHHHH My MMMAAASSSSTTEERR ... AAAgggghh ... Ohh Ggggddd ... AAAgggghhhh ... OOOhhh

The crowd marveled that the sight of the large cock moving relentlessly into this tightly bound beauty. Some people swore that they could see the cock causing ripples beneath her skin. The crowd moved in closer to watch the tightly stretched woman being fucked relentlessly. Watching the cock slowly move up and down inside her was beyond erotic.

Cindy was cumming every time the head of the cock hit her cervix. She lost her voice after the sixth or seventh climax and her mouth was open in a silent scream. Her body was twitching within ever inch her stretched body would allow. I have never seen her more beautiful than she is right now.

"Master .... oh please master ... oh please ... oh ... oh ... please" she began to whisper between moans.

Several in the crowd started touching her belly and breasts and commented to the others about the storm raging in the tightly stretched woman in front of them. I knew it was time to release the crowd. But first I had to release the butt plug, so I went behind Cindy and started working the plug out. At its widest point Cindy softly screamed and passed out. When she came to a few seconds later she was still stretched in a frame, still cumming and being ravaged relentlessly by a fucking machine.

"Everyone. I told you my treat for all of you is Cindy, and all of you may indulge in her. No cock or dildo penetration of her pussy, ass or mouth. These are for me alone. Anything else with your mouth or fingers is fair game."

Everyone immediately descended on Cindy and licking, nipping and sucking on every part of her. All the while the machine kept relentlessly fucking her and she kept cumming. People were jockeying for a good position help the machine ravage Cindy. I saw several people go behind her and start tonguing her newly stretched asshole.

Several tried to help the machine by licking and nibbling on her clit. Once people found out how tasty the paint was, every inch of her body was being licked, nibbled and suck on.

Once her sensitized nipples were being attended to, she blasted to a whole level of climax and it looked like one long cum. If she hadn't been stretched into the frame her contortions could have broken something. As it was, I saw her eyes rolling back in her head and coming forward trying to focus. My best guess was that she was either in one continuous climax or she cumming every few seconds. Either way she was in a place very few people have ever been.

The barbells in her nipples were especially popular and I saw people nipping, pulling, twisting and sucking on them. With her whole body convulsing and contorting within her bondage limits I couldn't tell what effect all the nipple play was having, but I know the whole scene was the most erotic I have ever seen.

The beautiful, sensuous woman stretched to her limits in a bondage frame, contorting and writhing while continuously cumming was truly a sight to behold. Her beautiful green eyes were lost in a lustful stare, while the rest of her stunning face was contorted blissfully. While stretched to her limits she was being relentlessly fucked by a machine with a large dildo you could see moving deep inside her. Lastly, over twenty people were feasting on her tits with newly pierced nipples, her belly, arms, legs and multiple people feasting on her ass. WOW!

While everyone was occupied, I moved to the side and started caress her face and whispering "I love you my pet and I have never seen you more stunning than you are right now. I love you my darling slave"

Most of her noises were unintelligible, but occasionally I would catch

"Master .... oh please master ... love ... oh please ... oh ... love ... oh ... please ... master... AAAgggghh ... Ohh Ggggddd ... AAAgggghhhh ... OOOhhh ... AAAgggghh ... Ohh Ggggddd ... AAAgggghhhh ... OOOhhh ... MMMAAA .... MAAASSTTEERR ... OOHHHH My MMMAAASSSSTTEERR ... "

After about 15 minutes, Cindy had been licked, sucked and nibbled clean of the artwork. I asked everyone to step back, and I finally turned off the machine. She had been cumming continuously for over 20 minutes and she was still moaning, twitching and writhing, even though no one was touching her. Her eyes were clouded over, unseeing. I pulled the machine from her twitching, grasping pussy.

Joe helped me unbuckle Cindy from the frame and I held her twitching body in my arms. As she snuggled into my neck she whispered

"Love me Master ... Please make love to me ... master you promised"

I had promised that as soon as the party was over I would make love to her. I cradled her in arms and moved over to a chair. I dropped my pants and sat down Carefully I positioned Cindy to straddle me and pulled her down, my cock sliding into her soaking pussy.

"Master .... oh master ... love me ... please master ... oh please ... oh ... oh ... please"

I grabbed her perfect ass, and began to pick her up and slam her into my cock. She started cumming again, but this time it was different. I was inside of her and we were making love, not fucking. Her eyes were melting me with her devotion and love. As she started cumming again her eyes held onto mine and they were saying, I love you.

"OOOhhh ... MMMAAA .... MAAASSTTEERR ... LLLOOVVEE YYYOOUU .. OOHHHH My MMMAAASSSSTTEERR ... AAAgggghh ... Ohh Ggggddd ... AAAgggghhhh ... OOOhhh ... LOVE Master.."

As I leaned over and took a nipple in my mouth and began tonguing the barbell she twisted back shoving more tit into my mouth. The once again as I blasted my cum onto her cervix she passed out in my arms, her body was twitching even though she was out of it.

I looked at this beautiful, angelic creature in my arms and felt love that I didn't know existed. Her body was still spasming and her pussy was still rippling down my cock. Her breathing was still laboured and gasping. Having Cindy wrapped around me, with her cunt milking my cock kept me hard and buried deep in her pussy. I cradled her head in my hands and looked her over to survey the damage. Her entire torso was covered in bite marks, bruises and left over paint mixed with saliva.

I reached out and cupped her left tit and begin to clean her nipple. But the minute my tongue touched her, Cindy arched her back and pushed her tit further into my mouth. At the same time her cunt latched on to my cock and began pulling my cock deeper into her. Her nipples and cunt seemed connected now. Every time played with the barbell in her nipple I would feel her cunt suck on my cock. Even after everything that happened this night, her entire body was a sensitive sexual organ that responded to my every touch. Damn I love her.

She woke up and said " Ohhh my master? Oh ... Oh ... love me master ... love me and make me your slave again."

This creature has bewitched me and I can't resist her. I began to toy with the barbell in her nipple and roll it with my tongue. Her whole body began to shake and tremble while her cunt was responding to the nipple play by clamping down on my cock. She was cumming while I playing with her nipple.

"Ma ma ma master ... oh master ... oh master ... m cumming again"

I switched to the other nipple and the trembling, shaking and vice grip on my cock jumped another level. Just like earlier she was cumming continuously and couldn't stop. Cindy began to grind her pussy onto my cock, so I obliged and rammed my cock into her.

Cindy threw her head backwards, bowed her whole body backwards almost in half and then froze, with every muscle in her body locked. Every muscle and vein stood in relief against her skin. Her mouth hung open, but she wasn't breathing. As I held her, air began to escape from her mouth in a shuttering hiss. As her muscles started relaxing I pulled her back to me and latched into her nipple again. At the same time I pounded my hips into her driving myself as deep as I could go.

She started to scream, but it was cut off as she started cumming again. Her body didn't stop the convulsions and her cunt was still fucking my cock. I could not hold back, and slammed as deeply as I could inside her and buried my cock deep against her cervix, blasting my seed deeply against her cervix. She screamed as her body began wild uncontrollable spasms and convulsions. I held onto her for dear life for fear she would hurt herself.

I held her in a tight hug while her contortions eased, she started moaning as she came back. I felt her head stir, and she tilted her face to me. I stared into her lust clouded eyes and felt a love I only dreamed about. I pulled her head towards me, nibbled on her lips and then we shared a long soulful kiss.

"Did I make you proud master" she whispered.

"I couldn't be more proud my pet. You will be mine for all times ... I Love you my baby."

I stood up and cradled her twitching, ravished body in my arms. Lovingly I took her home and ran a long soaking bath. She fell into a deep sleep, all the while being held tightly by her master.

End

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers