Perfect Prescription

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard rested his hands on her waist, then slid them up her body to her breasts and began to massage them, gently pinching the nipples through her dress. He watched her eyes soften as the waves of desire began to take hold. In answer, she reached down, seeking to touch the organ she had so vividly fantasized about a few days earlier.

He grunted when she found the mark. "I can see that Lyssa is living up to her name," he said thickly. Then their mouths were together again. As they kissed and groped each other, they began removing their clothes.

Richard unzipped Lyssa's dress and she shrugged it off her shoulders, pushing it down so it slid to the floor. She grabbed his jacket and helped him pull it off, then reached down and lifted his sweater easily over his head. She repeated the motion to remove his undershirt and he stood bare-chested.

He took her in another kiss, reaching around deftly with one hand to unhook her bra. By the time they parted, she her breasts were swaying before his eyes. He reached out and again grasped the erect nipples, rolling them between his fingers.

Knowing that she was going to lose it soon, Lyssa began to unfasten his belt and undid his trousers. She dropped to her knees, pulling his pants and underpants down. Richard's cock sprang free and jutted out boldly, pointing directly at her face.

Lyssa stared at it, hypnotized like a rabbit caught by a predator. Slowly she reached up and grasped it, marveling at the rigidity. She tentatively stroked it a few times, then reached her tongue out and gave the head an exploratory lick.

Richard looked down at her and smiled, a bit puzzled as to how the wanton woman could so suddenly be transformed back into a shy schoolgirl. Lyssa cleared her throat.

"I have a confession to make," she said softly.

"Yes?" asked Richard, "What is it?"

"I've...um...I've never done this before," Lyssa explained shyly, "so I think I'm going to need some coaching." She saw the look of wonder cross Richard's face, so she hastily added, "But I take instruction very well, and I'm a fast learner."

Richard laughed out loud at that. He reached down and helped her to her feet, and held her in a long, close embrace. "Lyssa," he whispered in her ear, "I had no idea. I thought...well, let's just say that you seemed very self-confident. But..." he hesitated, "are you telling me that you're a virgin?"

Impulsively, she kissed him. "Yes, my darling Richard. I'm a virgin. You are the sweetest man I've ever known, and I so want to do this with you. I couldn't have dreamed of anyone better for my first time," she said.

"Well, my goddess of passion, I think we should go to my bedroom," Richard said.

"Yes, master," Lyssa said with a hint of playfulness, "I will obey you implicitly."

"Oh, this is going to be good," Richard teased. They both laughed.

His bed was beautiful and the sheets were soft and inviting as he laid Lyssa down. He began kissing her mouth, then slowly worked his way down her neck, remembering how she had enjoyed his nibbling on her earlobes.

"Oh God, Richard," Lyssa sighed, "that is driving me crazy." He didn't reply, but continued nibbling and nuzzling her neck as his hands roamed lower. Finally, he began to kiss her chest and breasts, circling her nipples with his tongue. He felt them harden and lengthen. Sucking one into his mouth, he gently pulled on it, encouraging it to grow more.

Lyssa felt as though her nipples were directly connected to her genitals. Richard's suckling at her breasts was causing her pussy to throb as though she were giving herself one of her better massages. She was transfixed, unable to move as he began trailing kisses down her body, heading toward...there.

She felt the light kisses trail down onto her labia, just as she began her massages...but oh, so much better. He continued to work downward, finding the opening. As he began to use his tongue, licking, Lyssa felt herself returning to the place she had been a few days previously. The fire burned brightly now, illuminating the path forward. She clearly saw her destination.

"Oh God, Richard," she moaned, "No...no...I can't..." She looked down, and saw her legs doing the same spastic dance as before. There was no turning back now. Knowing that she had no choice, she gave in to the inevitable.

Richard felt her hands grab his head with a furious strength. Undeterred, he licked her for all he was worth as Lyssa's back arched and her body shook with a powerful orgasm. Her moans and sighs reverberated through the room as she gave full voice to her passion.

Finally, spent, she slumped back into the sheets. Richard wiped his face on the sheet before moving up to kiss her.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered. He saw tears running down her face, and gently kissed them away.

"I'm the luckiest woman in the world," Lyssa sighed. "Absolutely." They cuddled for a good long time, while Lyssa recovered herself. Finally she became aware of her surroundings again and felt Richard's penis, still erect, pressed against her leg.

"One good turn deserves another," she whispered to Richard, "but I may not be as skilled as you."

"Well," chucked Richard, "ya gotta learn sometime, right?"

"No time like the present," Lyssa sighed, kissing his chest. She spent some time kissing and nibbling his nipples as she felt his erection, giving herself time to get used to the feel and weight of it. After a few moments she moved down and brought her mouth to the head of his massive cock. It seemed larger than any of the pictures she had seen. It was so...magnificent, she thought.

She began licking up and down the shaft and down onto the balls. She was surprised to find that she enjoyed the smell and taste. Most of all, she enjoyed feeling the weight and firmness. Slightly intoxicated with the new sensations, she impulsively took the glans into her mouth and moved her head up and down. Now that was something! The feel of the cockhead sliding through her mouth was exciting, and combined with the musky, masculine taste it seemed the best thing she had ever experienced.

"Sweetie, try sucking while you do that," gasped Richard. Lyssa looked at him for guidance. He took one of her fingers and sucked in into his mouth to demonstrate. Her face lit up, and she instantly dove back onto his quivering cock, sucking it into her mouth and bobbing her head up and down.

"Oh Jesus," moaned Richard. "Yes. Just like that." Lyssa continued to blow him, slowly and deliberately, savoring every moment. She really did feel like a goddess. Her mate lay prostrate and writhing beneath her, as she dedicated herself totally to pleasuring his magnificent cock.

He was hanging on every slight movement of her head and tongue, each nuance eliciting a moan or gasp. She was so focused on her work, she didn't realize that she was driving him crazy.

Richard, now, was also beyond rationality. He reached down and plucked Lyssa's head off his dick, then effortlessly tossed her on her back. Before she could react, he spread her legs and mounted her.

Her eyes got big as she saw him poised over her, his huge cock pointed menacingly at her most tender parts. She recalled the image she saw of the fragile, young girl impaled with the monstrous cock. The only emotion she felt was envy—she wanted that for herself. And now she was going to get it. She wanted Richard to take her, to ravish her fully.

"Lyssa," Richard asked softly, "Do you feel ready for this?"

"Oh God, yes. Richard, I need this," she groaned. Then she added, "Please, I want you so bad."

Richard guided himself to the opening of her vagina. "Goodbye, virginity," he whispered to Lyssa.

"No. Good riddance," she grunted as he penetrated her. He entered slowly and smoothly, trying to go slowly. Her vagina resisted at first, but with just a slight nudge it yielded. As he eased in he felt her sheath gripping him, urging him deeper. In spite of himself, he could not stop until he was fully inserted.

He looked down at her. Her head was back and her eyes, half-closed had rolled back. Her mouth had fallen open, and she moaned softly as her internal muscles tried to cope with the invasion. He held still, looking into her eyes. As she adjusted, she squirmed her hips a bit, creating pleasurable sensations for both of them.

He waited, patiently, giving her time to relax before he began thrusting, even though every fiber of his being ached to ravish the desirable creature he had conquered. Slowly, he withdrew, leaving just the head between her lips. She looked up at him pleadingly, and her hands reached up to grasp his shoulders, urging him to return. After a few seconds, he complied, gently easing himself back in.

Lyssa had never known such pleasure. The feeling was overwhelming and incredibly aggressive, but comforting at the same time. As he entered her fully again, their arms encircled each other, and Lyssa felt that she was enveloped in the most wonderful hug. "That's what sex is," she thought, "it's like a very special kind of hug." She wiggled her body, snuggling closer to Richard.

As she began to undulate her hips, he felt that he could wait no longer. Primal feelings stirred in his loins and he began to thrust. He gave her several deep, slow strokes, then, withdrawing, a series of short, quick, shallow thrusts just at the opening. Then back to the long, slow, deep strokes that caused her to shake, to moan.

Lyssa looked down to see him thrusting into her, amazed to see the large penis disappear effortlessly (and oh so pleasurably!) between her labia. She looked at the hair on his lean body, and his strong, powerful hips moving to and fro in their rhythmic dance. She saw her own hips matching his thrusts with a gentle rocking motion as she spread her legs further and wrapped her legs around him. The fire was burning again, even more brightly this time.

Richard grunted and, with his right arm, he gently lifted her left leg, holding it higher and gaining more access to Lyssa's interior.

"No...Oh God," she groaned as he opened her. "No...no...yessss," she moaned as he slid deep into her. He was really thrusting now, mostly long, deep strokes that were becoming quite rapid. He still used the change of speed to slower strokes to build her excitement, but they were both beginning to feel the flames consuming the last shreds of their self control. It wouldn't be long now.

He started first. With a feral grunt, he lifted her leg and began thrusting hard and deep, picking up speed.

"I don't have any idea what you're doing," she moaned, "...ahhh, God...right there....but don't stop...please God don't stop," she moaned. She was falling deep into the throes, she knew, feeling the beautiful flames encircling them. As she felt herself floating away, she sighed, "Don't fucking stop..."

The relentlessly thrusting penis continued its blissful assault. She felt her hips and thighs beginning to twitch and thrust, trying to bury the welcome shaft even more fully inside her. She looked up to see Richard's face a mask of fierce concentration. His eyes were fixed on her pussy as he drilled relentlessly into her.

Lyssa felt the orgasm start. It gripped, hard, then it came in waves. She tried to tell Richard, but could only gasp and moan incoherently as her head dropped back and the orgasm pulsed through her loins. The contractions of her grasping pussy only fanned her lover's thrusts to new heights of vigor. He grabbed her and held her close. Melissa felt like a rag doll, her legs flopping open to his virile penetration.

"Oh God, Lyssa, I can't hold it anymore," he groaned. He felt like her body was begging for his seed, coaxing it from him.

"Don't hold it, darling. I've been waiting all my life for this. Please, oh please give it to me. I want it so much," Lyssa cried as Richard delivered the final aching, pneumatic thrusts. Firm. Decisive. Purposeful. Deep. And finally, the boiling flood, overflowing her with hot wetness, quenching the flames.

She dropped her legs as they relaxed together. He held her and snuggled into her hair as she stroked his neck, loving him.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"I am the happiest ex-virgin in the history of virginity," she replied softly, kissing him. "No one has ever had a better first experience. It's not possible." She pulled back and looked into his eyes. "Richard," she continued, "I am very lucky to have found you—or for you to have found me—and I know that. I am blessed." She kissed him, not wanting to say "thank you," and not needing to.

He cleared his throat and spoke softly. "I suppose we should have talked about this before, but are you...um...baby-proof?"

Lyssa shook her head. "I've never had to deal with that, obviously. Dearest, this experience was something I've waited my whole life for. I don't think this is the right time of the month for me to be fertile, but if it happens it happens. I can't control everything. I'll find a way to deal with a child if it happens."

He kissed her. "No," he corrected her, "WE'LL find a way. Lyssa, I've been so lonely, and you are like a...a miracle that's come into my life. I'd like to keep you here." They embraced, knowing that there would be much more to come for them.

After a while, Richard looked at her quizzically again. He started to speak, but remained silent.

"Now what?" she asked lightly. "We've already talked about making a baby. What can be worse than that? You can ask me anything."

"Well," he began awkwardly, "I know that you're a smoker, and I've heard that smoking after sex is supposed to be a big thing. I was just wondering if you needed to...I mean...Lyssa, I want you to be happy."

"Well, I'm not that much of a smoker, really," she answered with a smile, "I was just trying to get noticed by you." She kissed him deeply. "Besides," she added with a twinkle in her eye, "what is this 'after sex' shit? Who said that we were done having sex?"

They weren't. Not for a very long time.

====================================================

"Here is your ticket, m'am," the parking attendant said, running his eyes over the attractive woman. She took it with a smile and a wink and strode away. His gaze followed her, longingly.

Lyssa had some time, but didn't feel the urge to smoke. It was odd how that had waned along with her itching problem. She went straight up to the doctor's office.

"I'm a bit early, I'm afraid," she told the receptionist. The woman looked at her blankly, not recognizing her.

"I'm sorry, but I don't think we have an appointment for you, um, Miss..." she left the sentence hanging in mid-air. Then she realized her mistake. "My goodness. Melissa! I'm so sorry that I didn't recognize you," she said, blushing. "Your hairdo is so cute. It really makes you look like a new woman."

Lyssa smiled. "Yeah. And the new clothes help too, I think. I really do feel like a new woman."

The receptionist rose, and looked at the chart. "You can come back, but I don't think you need to undress. This is just a follow-up consultation. The doctor will just be a couple of minutes."

Dr. Karen arrived punctually, as usual. One glance at her patient told her all she needed to know and she smiled. She double-checked the chart, refreshing her memory. "Has the cream worked?" she asked.

Lyssa smiled. "It worked wonders, doctor. I feel so much better. I can't thank you enough."

The doctor smiled. "I suspected that it would," she said. Then she thought for a moment. "Perhaps we should make just a brief examination to be sure the problem is corrected. You can just slip your slacks down."

Lyssa complied and lay back on the examining table, lifting her legs. Again, one glance was enough. The doctor smiled again—apparently her patient had been making up for lost time. "Yes, I see that the treatment has been successfully completed," she said.

As Lyssa dressed, the doctor made a few final notes on the chart. "You may use the rest of the cream whenever you like." Lyssa blushed slightly. "And for as long as you like," the doctor said with a knowing smile. "I think you will have no more problems with the itching."

Lyssa, took the doctor's hand in both of hers. "Thank you, Doctor. For everything. You have done more for me than you could ever know."

Dr. Karen smiled and said simply, "You are very welcome. It makes me happy to know that you are healed." Thinking for a moment, she reached into her drawer and handed Lyssa a pamphlet.

"This is a brochure on birth control options," she said simply. "If you think that you want to explore this topic, you may schedule an appointment anytime—there is no hurry. Just call when you come to a decision."

Lyssa nodded, but she knew that her decision had already been made.

As she returned to the receptionist's desk and handed in her paperwork she smiled sweetly. "I'd like to schedule a follow-up appointment, please," she said. "As soon as possible. It's quite urgent."