Perfect Suburban Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,181 Followers

He paused and hesitated for a moment. "Um...sure."

"...Wait a minute, did you just say yes?"

"Well you asked didn't you? It's been a long time since we did anything fun together. Plus this whole thing seems kind of interesting."

"But...you're my son..." she stammered.

A puzzled expression came over his face. "So you don't want me doing this? You just asked me."

"It's a little awkward. But if you want to join me, then you can. It's your decision."

He didn't reply. Instead, he took the proactive approach and quickly stripped off his clothes while his helpless mother sat in disbelief. It was only a matter of moments before he got completely naked in the living room while standing in front of his mom.

"There," he said with a sigh. "This feels so liberating like you described it. I've always wanted to experience this with someone."

"You look so...grown," she said, looking down at his manhood.

"Thanks. So what should we do now? Just hang out and do naked stuff together?"

"I think it would be best if we sat down and watched tv together. I honestly didn't expect you to agree to this and I'm almost in shock right now."

"Relax mom, there's nothing to be ashamed of. We're both adults remember?"

"Of course."

Dylan sat down next to his mother and they were both completely naked. Audrey tried her best to keep her eyes on the evening news and away from her naked son sitting next to her, while Dylan occasionally glanced at his mother's breasts and legs.

Audrey's phone made another beeping noise and she received another text: Great job. You're earning more than I expected. Clients are asking you to touch his penis. Get to it.

Her jaw nearly dropped at the message. What surprised her the most wasn't the amount of money she may have been making from wealthy clients, but how she felt sexually. It was the most exciting thing she had done in a very long time, and it was intoxicating.

"Do you find this interesting?" she asked nervously.

"What do you mean?"

"The news. Do you think it's boring?"

"Kind of. In this day and age with the internet and everything, people can see the news anytime."

A sense of excitement came over her. "So how about something else? What do you normally watch when you're alone?"

"I usually watch darker stuff. You know, scary movies, dramas, science fiction."

"Do you watch porn?" she asked bluntly.

He was slightly taken aback, but tried to maintain his composure. "Sure I guess. All guys do. Why do you ask?"

"I recently upgraded our cable a few months ago and I was fairly surprised to find that the package came with a few dirty channels. Do you feel like doing something bad and watch adult programing with your mother?"

"Sure," he said skeptically, but excited. "I don't think I've ever turned down free porn before, and I don't intend on starting now."

She smiled, "This sounds like fun."

With a racing heart, Audrey picked up the remote control and switched to an adult channel. It was pure coincidence the current program on the television featured a younger man with a much older woman. There was an obvious tension in the room from what the video represented.

Audrey licked her lips and felt her heart rate continue to rise. In the corner of her eye she saw the growth of her son's inevitable erection starting to grow. The roles became reversed and this time it was Dylan who was now trying to cover his private parts.

"I'd say you look pretty excited," she teased.

He blushed and once again tried to cover himself. "A little bit. This is a lot more visually stimulating than watching the news."

"What do you find stimulating about it?" she asked curiously. "Does the age of the woman have anything to do with your excitement?"

"I'm attracted to older women if that's what you're asking. That's always been a preference of mine."

Her eyes darted back to his growing erection. "I'm starting to see that."

"Yeah, it's sort of got a mind of its own," he said, referring to his penis.

"I can help you with that if you want."

His eyes widened and he started talking nervously. "Are you serious? I mean, I don't want any misunderstandings here and for me to accidentally say something that's embarrassing. But I thought I heard you say...did you mean what I think you meant?"

Audrey put her hand on her son's bare leg. "Look, I know this is fairly unusual between family members, but if you can keep this a secret, I would be more than willing to take care of your erection for you with my hand. Think of it as a gift for completing your first semester of college."

"Sure," he replied with disbelief.

A rush of adrenaline flowed through Audrey's body as she moved her hand to her son's penis. She was too scared to look at it, so she kept her eyes on the pornographic images on the screen. Dylan on the other hand, had no trouble looking down to see his mother's hand on his raging hard cock. She gently squeezed and rubbed it, up and down, and began to caress it.

"Oh god that feels good," he moaned.

"You think so? I've heard from some men that erections can be quite painful and sore if it gets hard enough. Is that what you're going through right now? You feel so stiff."

She squeezed it hard and began to tug on it. She stroked it and quickly found a rhythm with her hand movement.

"You're right," he gasped. "It does hurt sometimes. I haven't been this hard in a very long time. But...um...you're doing a great job so far."

"I'm glad to be of service," she replied as she looked him in the eyes.

Her hand continued its rhythmic movements and she was officially giving her own son a handjob. Her eyes looked him over and she still couldn't get used to the sight of Dylan naked. She watched his throbbing hard penis being squeezed and pulled by her small hand. His facial expressions changed and his body moved every so often. She absolutely loved the fact that her big strong son was at the sexual mercy of her tiny little hand. It was empowering to her and incredibly thrilling in an erotic way.

"I'm almost there mom," he groaned. "Can you keep going until I finish?"

Hearing him call her 'mom' during a handjob sent a shiver down her spine. He needed permission to cum, and she didn't intend on keeping him waiting.

Her hand went on overdrive and she stroked him as fast as she could. She didn't care how sore her arm felt or how bad her muscles ached; she only cared about their sexual desires. Before long, spurt after spurt of his cum shot out from his cock and all over his body. He moaned loudly and was unashamed by it. When it was over, he was breathing heavily and her hand was covered in her son's cum.

"Oh my god," he moaned. "That was incredible. I can't believe you just did that for me."

"Neither can I," she replied, as if coming back to her maternal senses.

"Thank you."

"There's no need to thank me. Believe it or not, I enjoyed that as much as you did. And I think you need a shower to clean off this mess on your body. It's unhygienic to leave your orgasm there, not to mention that it lacks manners."

Audrey wanted to laugh at herself for once again acting like a prim & proper mother after giving her son an extremely inappropriate handjob.

"You're right. I was going to shower anyway. You're the best."

He got up to give her a kiss on the forehead, and when he turned to walk away, she compulsively licked her fingers clean.

For the very first time since their sexual encounter began, Audrey remembered that the entire event was being recorded by a webcam and was being watched by an untold number of people.

***

"You're a real natural at this," Miranda said over the telephone. "In all my years in this business, I don't think I've ever witnessed anything so enticing. Many of our clients are elated and have adequately compensated you for your services. Check your email. I took a picture for you."

Audrey opened her email using her mobile device and saw a screenshot which showed that she had earned over $20,000.

"I don't know what to say," she replied. "That's far more than I expected."

"You've certainly earned it. And like I said, our clients are wealthy. They aren't cheap. They're willing to pay more, but they need to see more in exchange."

"More? What more could I possibly do? I gave my son a handjob and I don't think I'll ever get over it."

"Sure you will," Miranda replied. "If I may be direct, I have a request from a client that Dylan fuck you in the ass. He's willing to pay top dollar depending on how well you perform."

"Anal sex? I...I don't know if I can go that far. Using my hand is one thing, but sex is something else."

"You'll do fine. I have faith in you. You're already the Mother of the Year as far as I'm concerned. I can assure you that your son has never been happier than he is now. Once you offer yourself to him again, he'll never want to leave your side."

Audrey paused and thought for a moment. "No guarantees. This has already gone further than I had anticipated. I can't promise you anything."

"Okay. Do you mind if I ask you a personal question?"

"Why not?"

"What was it like doing that to your son? I watched you on cam and your demeanor changed from being the 'perfect' lady to a vixen. You seemed like a completely new woman."

"Honestly, I don't know," Audrey replied. "But it felt like my mind was in a place it's never been before. I was there mentally, but a part of me felt possessed, like I was acting under compulsion."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"It was the most intense feeling I've experienced in years. Yes, I enjoyed it."

Miranda laughed, "I'll let you go now. I'm sure your son doesn't want me taking up all of your precious time."

She hung up the phone and Audrey stood up, naked, and headed towards her son's room.

***

Audrey headed up the stairs with a sense of resolve. She made a plan; if Dylan wanted to continue, then she would continue with him. If Dylan regretted the handjob he received earlier, then she would end it. Deep down she already knew the answer.

She sat on her son's bed and waited for him to finish his shower. When the water shut off and he finished drying his hair, her heart began to race again. Nerves kicked in and her hands began to tremble.

Dylan entered his room wearing a towel around his waist, and saw his mother sitting naked on his bed.

"Mom," he gasped in surprise. "I didn't expect to find you here."

"Should I leave? If I'm invading your personal space, then let me know."

"No, you're not. I'll never get tired of seeing you naked like this."

She smiled, "I wanted to ask you about what I did earlier, with my hand. Did you think I crossed the line doing that? Did I go too far?"

"I think you already know my answer," he replied like it was so obvious. "It was a little different than our normal activities, but you'll never hear me complain about it."

Audrey stood up and extended her hand for her son to hold. "Come with me to my room. I have something you might like."

***

The two of them walked to her room. Once there, she sat on the edge of her bed naked and he was still standing in a towel.

"I know that today has been unusual for us," she said. "I would even say that it's been an overwhelming experience. Between us being naked together, and me giving you that handjob, I don't think our relationship will ever be the same again."

"Save yourself the guilt trip mom. To be perfectly honest, that's kind of been a fantasy of mine for years. You have no idea what was going through my mind when I heard you talking about Nude Day and how you would be naked this whole time."

She raised her eyebrows. "You're telling me that you've thought about me sexually before?"

"It's kind of a common thing for most guys," he shrugged. "Plus you're the ideal woman as far as I'm concerned. Any guy would be lucky to have you."

Audrey placed her hands behind her son's thighs and moved upwards, feeling his rear end. She caressed the back of his legs, up and down, while he stood in front of her.

"Then it must have been really exciting for you to see me naked when you came home this morning," she said, still caressing his legs.

"You have no idea," he nervously replied.

Audrey's hands moved to his rear end and stayed there.

"And the handjob I gave you? That must have been thrilling for you."

"It...It was."

"Are you interested in having sex with me?" she asked bluntly. "There won't be any vaginal penetration, just anal. You can take your time to think about it if you want. My feelings won't be hurt if you say no."

"This whole day seems way too good to be true," he replied suspiciously. "This has something to do with your boss, doesn't it?"

"I can't explain that right now. Maybe someday soon I will. But not right now. I hope you understand."

"What happens if I agree? Are we really going to, you know, do it?"

She nodded, "I'm a woman of my word."

"Then I think you know what my answer it," he smiled.

Audrey raised her hands so that the towel would be undone and it fell the floor. Dylan's penis was inches from her face and growing. She looked at it, admired it, and realized that her son had become a grown man.

Her lips parted and she took the head of the penis inside of her mouth and began to suck. She quickly bobbed on it, back and forth, getting the shaft of his cock wet with her saliva. Her lips formed an air tight O-shape and she sucked as hard as she could. When she finished, she released the suction which made a loud 'plop' sound that echoed in the room.

"You're all wet now," she said, looking up at him. "There's vaseline on the counter behind you. I'm assuming you've done this before."

Audrey turned around and crawled to the center of the bed. She was on her hands and knees, placing her face down on the bed so that her ass was pointed straight up in the air.

"God what a beautiful sight," he said, looking at his mother's exposed asshole.

"It's not something you should have ever seen, but thanks. And be sure to use plenty of vaseline. It's a delicate area."

Her heart rate and adrenaline both began to rise as they did earlier. She felt two of her son's fingers apply a generous helping of vaseline to the outer ring of her anus, before eventually entering inside of her hole to coat her rectum.

It wasn't her first time receiving anal, so she knew what to do. She knew to relax her anal muscles as the fingers probed her tiny little hole. She knew to relax when she felt the tip of her son's penis press against her anus. She knew to relax and to hold herself still as her son grabbed her waist and gently started to push. A small yelp escaped her lips.

She enjoyed feeling the long hard shaft of Dylan's cock slide inside her rectum, and then she came to the realization that this was being watched by an untold number of rich internet users. She was getting anally fucked by her own son for the viewing pleasure of others.

A sudden rush came over her like she never felt before. Her inner-exhibitionist along with the ultimate taboo of mother/son incest was overwhelming to her senses.

As her anus and rectum adjusted to the size of a penetrating cock, Dylan started going harder and faster. He easily slid in and out thanks to the extra lubrication, and Audrey started voicing her approval.

"Oh gosh," she whimpered. "That feel so good."

"Does he hurt?" he stopped to ask.

"Only a little. But it feels amazing. Keep going. Do it harder."

Before long, his raging hard cock began slamming her rear end. She moaned loudly and breathed heavily. She brought her fingers down to touch her throbbing clitoris and then she yelled out loud. The sexual feeling was intense for both of them as he continued slamming his cock inside of her asshole as she played with her clit.

"Oh shit! I'm about to cum!" Dylan cried.

"Don't stop...Don't stop...Do it as hard as you can..."

Audrey then clenched her rectal muscles as hard as she could so that her anal grip was tighter and Dylan would have to fuck her harder. She knew the feeling for him must have been sensational. She heard him moan and whimper like a small puppy, and she loved it. For the second time that day, she had complete sexual power over him and it was an incredible turn-on for her.

It wasn't long before she felt her son's cum start to flow down her rectal canal. She fingered her clit as fast as she could and she came the same time as her son. Dylan shot load after load of his cum down his mother's rectum, and Audrey found herself squirting heavily on her bed sheet.

When it was over, they both breathed heavily in exhaustion, lying next to each other sweaty and naked. Dylan wrapped his arms around his mother and held her for a while. When she finally regained her senses after that powerful orgasm, she turned so that they were face to face, they smiled, and then they kissed each other passionately.

***

It was early the next morning and Dylan was still asleep. Audrey sat in the dining room alone wearing a silk robe as she talked to Miranda on the phone.

"Congratulations on a job well done," Miranda said. "I must say, I've certainly gained a lot of respect for you after what you've done."

"Really? Why is that?"

"Because you're a business woman like me. You're willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done, and you've made both of us a lot of money for it. You're also a good mother who's willing to do whatever it takes to keep her son happy. You should be proud of yourself."

"That's an interesting way of looking at things," Audrey replied. "I woke up this morning wondering if it was all a dream. I can't believe I did any of that with my own son."

"But you enjoyed it didn't you? Everyone who viewed that webcam saw how lustful you became and how much you squirted. It's undeniable."

"And I'm not denying it. It was the most sexually fulfilling experience of my life."

"Then you should tell him about the webcam so that you two can work for me. I'll make both of you very rich."

"I do plan on telling him," Audrey replied. "I think he deserves to know, and I want to be honest with him about this experience."

"You know that he still wants you right? He's never going to stop wanting you."

"I know."

"Then you two should continue doing this," Miranda said light-heartedly. "My clients won't stop messaging me about your next show. It's an incredibly rare treat for those of us who enjoy the sight of actual incest taking place. You'll make a lot of money working for me."

Audrey smiled, "If Dylan and I continue doing this, it won't be for the money. It'll be because we love doing it."

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12