Perfect Time

Story Info
A perfect day with my girlfriend.
3.4k words
3.5
16.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally! It may have taken a year but I finally get to spend a day at the pool with you. As if we could get any more lucky my mom has taken my grandpa to Atlantic City for the weekend so we get the house to ourselves again. I love when this happens, it's almost like a peek into what a future together could be.

I just get out the shower and check my phone and see you have texted me.

"Just left :)" it reads.

I guess it was sort of dumb to shower when I know we are just going to spend a day in chlorinated water but I still want to look decent for you, even though decent today is a plain white shirt and a pair of black, paint stained gym shorts.

As I finish pulling them up I hear the doorbell. My heart skips a beat at the anticipation of seeing you, as it always does. I race downstairs to meet you and open up the door. You look so sexy standing in my door way with a semi see thru cover that stops just about mid-thigh. I can see your black string bikini underneath and I'm already fantasizing about taking it all off of you.

I motion for you to enter and give you a big hug, it feels like I haven't seen you in forever when in fact it was just the other day. That's what I love about being home, I can see you as much as I want with nothing to plan around and nothing getting between us. But when we are in school we've still learned to make the most of our time together. I kiss you lightly on the lips, and then a few more pecks before I pull back. I grab a bag on the kitchen counter and take your hand as we walk down to the pool.

I open the gate for you and glance down at your ass, enjoying the site of you swaying a little back and forth until you turn around and catch me staring. You give me a look of playful annoyance but don't carry on any further. I tell you to go set up a towel on the grass while I head over to the grills with my bag. I pull out some burgers and a bag of chips and set them down on the table next to me. While I try to fire up the grill you come over and hug me from behind. Grabbing the bottom of my shirt you slowly raise it off of me, then you wrap your arms across my belly and I feel your skin against my back as you pull me close. I place my hands on top of yours and lean back slightly, then finish lighting the grill. I turn around to face you and kiss your lips. I tell you to go swim for a bit and I'll catch up later after I finish cooking for you. You oblige and walk into the water while I hang back. You have no idea how badly I want you right now.

After a little while I call you out of the water for lunch. I have set up some plates on opposite sides of the picnic bench, complete with napkins, forks, knives, and two sodas. Seeing you rise out of the pool, water still clinging to your body as you adjust your bikini slightly, I start feeling something else rise. I guess you have noticed because you walk over and give my dick a slight squeeze as you sit down. I take my seat across from you and smile at you. I can't believe I've got such a perfect girlfriend. Honestly, your so driven with your career, you're so sweet to me, I could go on and on. We converse about our last few days and what we have done since we've seen each other last. You tell me about an upcoming internship you have and another concert you're going to drag your friend to this time. I tell you about my new music project that I'm in the midst of.

After lunch you help me clean up and we both head to the pool. 3 o' clock and still no one else has showed up yet, I guess everyone is on vacation or working. Not that I'm complaining, I'm glad we get all this alone time together. I'm treading water in the corner of the pool when you swim up to me and wrap your legs around my waist. I grab on to the side of the pool with one hand and rest my other one on your leg. Suddenly you pull me into you and start making out with me so fiercely. I'm a bit taken aback but I kiss you back, biting your bottom lip in return.

This is another thing that just absolutely drives me crazy. You're so sexual, you're this closet kink who always wants me. It's funny to think at first I was afraid of being so openly sexual with you because I had this image of this quiet little virgin and while you still are my little virgin you're also my virgin slut who wants her man to fuck her so badly and abuse her until she screams.

As we kiss you lower yourself a little and even through the water and two layers of bathing suits you feel the effect you have on me. You tell me how badly you want to suck me, and well, how can I pass that up? I push you off of me and take your hand and swim to the other end of the pool. You put your cover back on and I put on my t-shirt and we finish cleaning up what we brought to the pool. We walk back to my house, I take notice that you're walking a little faster than your usual walking pace. I open up my house and we throw our stuff by the door. You have the idea to get the smell of the chlorine off and lead the way up into my room.

As soon as we reach my room you shut the door and take my shirt off, then begin kissing me deeply. In-between our frantic kisses, I strip your beach cover off. Before I have a chance to kiss your sweet lips again you put your hand on my chest and tell me to start the shower. I like how you don't waste any time; I turn and head to my bathroom to get the water ready. You follow me in and as I'm playing with the hot and cold taps I feel you hook your thumbs into my swim trunks. Without any interference on my behalf they fall to the floor with a wet thud. I pull my hand in from the shower and I'm about to tell you it's ready when you push me inside before I get the chance.

My back against the wall I see you are still in your bathing suit. I ask why haven't you taken yours off and you tell me it's because you want to wait until later. Then your lips lock onto mine again, you wrap one leg around me and press me against the wall. While we kiss I feel your hand traveling down my stomach. You move your hand to the side and move down the side of my leg, then back up. The teasing is horrible, I just want you to suck me, touch me, anything! Coming back up with your hand you stop kissing me and look into my eyes as your fingertips just barely trace down my growing shaft. You must see the desire I have for you in my eyes because you put your leg down and start kissing down my neck, over my shoulders, down my chest, stomach and then finally I feel your mouth on me.

The first time you just kiss the tip of my dick, then lick from the cap down to my balls. I put my hand on your shoulder for support as you lick back up. You play with my balls lightly as you slowly bob your head back and forth, alternating, sometimes you only put half in, other you take all of me. I dig my nails into your should and you pull me out. You feel so fucking good baby I can't take all of this at one time.

You stand up and whisper, "You can't come this early, I'm only getting started with you."

Reaching over, you turn the shower off, step out, and hand me a towel. I feel so disoriented and slightly dizzy from the lack of blood to my brain but as I snap out of it I grab the towel and dry off. As I get dry I notice you only wiping down your legs. You look over at me and see I've started to go a little soft.

"We can't have that now" you say with a mild sarcastic tone and slowly stoke me back to my full hardness.

We head into my bed room where you instruct me to lie down on my bed. You ask where I have the ropes hidden and I motion to the top dresser drawer next to the bed. You pull out the three lengths of rope and being tying each leg to a bed post. When you finish, you give my dick a quick suck to make sure I stay hard for you and then you tie my hands to the headboard. Lying in bed, tied up, rock hard, I wonder what your next move is going to be.

You stand at the foot of the bed and stare back at me. You take the bikini's strings that are holding your bottoms on in your hands and tease me with them. You fumble with both of the knots, pull the strings until they are about to come loose and then stop. You let go of your left side as it threatens to come off and pull your right side. My dick flinches as I think I am finally going to see you naked but you hold onto the strings and retie them into another loose knot. You come over to the side of the bed and reach over, giving me an amazing view of your cleavage that is still wet from the shower and stroke my dick for me. You climb on top of my and press my dick against your bikini bottoms then slide back off me. My hips buck as I need more friction against my dick but you just smirk knowing I am completely helpless.

Looking down at your bottoms you ask "Is this what you want?" as you painstakingly pull each string out.

I nod desperately as I watch the loops of your bikini become smaller and smaller. With one final tug they are finally untied but your pussy remains just out of my vision until you sit up and position your pussy lips above my dick. I look into your eyes and can tell your debating what to do to me next. I scan down your body and look at my head nestled between the little bit of hair covering your pussy. I flinch a bit and it seems that was your cue because you sink down and I spread your pussy a little with my dick. I try lifting my hips and at the same time you sink down fully and I enter you for the first time tonight. You smack my chest and grab onto my chest hair and I feel you constrict your muscles around my dick. You rock back and forth fast moaning so loud. As you buck on me, my shaft rubs against your clit building your orgasm even more. You put your hand back on my chest and raise yourself off of me and start sliding up and down on my dick. The water from the shower has turned to sweat as you start cumming on my dick and digging your nails into my chest, making me bleed.

As you slow down I call out "Baby!" and you understand I'm close to losing control. You give me a little smile and then raise upend rest my tip at your entrance. You rock back and forth keeping me on the edge of my own orgasm. You've finally had your fun with me for now and decide to let me cum so you slide back up and down on me and right before I cum I call out again and your hot, wet pussy engulfs my dick. I spray my cum deep inside your tight pussy and then cum again and again until I empty my load into you.

You catch your breath and take me out of you, your pussy still dripping with your juices and my cum. You untie me and lay down next to me. I roll over and kiss your forehead and then your lips. While you lay face down in my bed I go over to the ropes that are still tied to the bed posts.

I smack your ass, leaving a red print on you. "Now it's your turn baby." I say.

You have had your fun being dominate but now we're going back to our usual roles and your my slutty sub. You need to be reminded that, while you were in control for the last hour, I really run the show here. I begin by telling you to take off your bikini top. Then you turn over onto your back like a good sub and I finish tying you up to the bed. I make sure the knots are tied tight enough so you can't move but not too tight so your constricted. I walk over to another drawer and as your eyes follow me you see me pull out two belts. One is a normal length belt but one is much shorter with extra holes punched through the leather. I leave the full length one next to the bed and hook the other loosely around your neck. As the final touch I wrap a bandana around your eyes as a blindfold. You are now completely at my mercy...

"You've had your fun." I reiterate, "But now you're going to do as I say and the first thing I want you to do is clean my dick off."

Without waiting for any answer I grab the base of my cock and slide it completely down your throat. I hold your hair from the back as I guide my dick into and out of your mouth. You start making little whimpering noises so I ease up a little fucking your mouth slower. I feel you suck harder so I enter you once more, leaving my cock in your mouth to enjoy. I feel your tongue dance all around the cap and shaft, tickling me slightly. I pull out and get off of you and look down at the sexy helpless girl who has given herself to me. I aimlessly stroke my dick as I take your beauty in and as I see you nervously sweat and fidget, not knowing what my next move will be.

I walk over to your makeshift collar and pull it a notch tighter so it constricts your neck a little more. I make my way down to the foot of the bed and climb on and burry my face between your legs. I kiss up and down your pussy lips, driving you crazy with anticipation. You've waited long enough I guess, I spread your lips open gently and slip my tongue inside your box. I like up all your juices from earlier, you taste so good to me baby. While I swirl my tongue in you, i place my thumb on your clit and gently tease you. Stimulating your two most sensitive parts drives you into frenzy. You try grinding against my face and raising your hips off the bed. At first I tease you by moving just out of your reach so you can't grind my face, but when I hear your soft whimpers I have a change of heart and burry myself into you. My beard scratches and tickles your exposed body, adding to the other feelings of warmth and pleasure. My tongue and fingers switch places and I begin licking your clit while sliding two fingers as deep as I can in you. This seems to send you over the edge as I feel your body tighten and relax multiple times and I know you've had another orgasm. I slowly pull my fingers out and give your pussy one more kiss before I finish up with you.

As you breath heavily I walk over to each corner of the bed and untie you. I put the ropes away and then undo your collar and put that away as well. I've gone a bit soft but as soon as I get back on the bed you're in my lap sucking your man's dick. When I'm hard again I grab you by the hair and pull you off of me. I give you a quick kiss and then throw you on the bed face down. I grab the belt and smack on the ass once, leaving a red streak.

"Spread your fucking legs now." I demand.

Like a good girl you do as your told and reach back, guiding my dick inside you. I grab the back of your neck and force you down into the pillow and I begin thrusting in and out of you. I reach under and find your clit with one hand and massage your breast with my other. I put a little pressure on your clit while fucking you harder, making you moan loudly. That reminds me, maybe you need a ball gag for next time...but thats for another day, instead I pinch your nipple until its hard, then slide my hand over to your other boob.

The harder I fuck you the closer I get to cumming so I pull out of you for now. On cue you turn over and spread your legs for me again. With a quick smile I plunge back into your wet box. I draw out your pleasure by taking long slow strokes in and out of you. Of all the things we have done today I have to say just missionary position is still my favorite. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the trading of the power, the teasing and all but I feel most connected to you when I can look into your eyes and kiss your lips.

Slowing down has really teased you, I feel like you still just want me to pound you into my bed. I'm only too happy to get my girlfriend off again so I pick up speed and get you closer to the finish. Your arms wrap around me and your nails dig into my back as you moan louder and louder. I can feel your making my entire back bleed but it just makes me want you more. I reach down with one hand and squeeze and fondle your boobs roughly. I bite down on your neck hard, sending your nails into my back again so I decide to match you by biting harder until you scream for mercy. I let go but then work my way lower to your boobs. I suck on your hardened nipples, flicking them with the tip of my tongue and rolling them between my teeth. Then that familiar feeling comes back as your muscles tighten around my dick and I know that I've gotten you off again.

In my one final act of dominance I slide out of you and get back on top in the face fucking position you love. I slide back and put my dick between your boobs. You squeeze them together so my cock is nestled between them and then we move back and forth in sync. I start tensing up and then blow my load over your tits and neck, the second shot gets you again on your neck and chin, the third shot you've gotten me in your mouth and begin sucking me dry, swallowing every drop of my cum. After an extra minute of sucking you take me out and we both collapse in bed, breathing heavily. I look over and you look down, my cum still dripping down your body.

"I think we need another shower baby." I say with a slight wink.

"I think so too." You say with a smile.