Perfect Xmas Present

Story Info
Wives give perfect gift to three brothers: themselves.
5.7k words
4.34
105k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdr23
bdr23
67 Followers

Christmas in the Vaughn family, at least for the last ten years, meant a fairly quiet family getaway in the cabin/lodge/lakehouse my parents had built in the woods near Table Rock Lake, near the Missouri and Arkansas border close to Branson. Their successful construction business in Springfield, one hour to the north, allowed for the rather elaborate home designed by my father, and it was a perfect place to escape for the holidays, not that there was any debate allowed on where me and my three brothers were to bring our families for the holiday.

Being the youngest of the three, I had yet to grace my parents with their highly sought after grandchildren, even though I had been married for almost four years to my beautiful wife, Kelly. My oldest brother, Tom, and his wife, Sheila, had blessed my parents with two boys, ages 12 and 10, while Ronnie and Lisa had provided a 3 year old girl to the family. I was in no particular hurry to have a child yet, as Kelly and I enjoyed our freedom and were only 27 years old. She still loved to go out and party as much as I did, and she got especially horny after a night of drinking, so I did my best to take her out at least one or two nights a week.

My brothers and I had done quite well in marrying wonderful and attractive women. Sheila was 35, but could easily pass for a gal in her late twenties. She was about 5'7", 36C, brown hair that went down past her shoulder, and an ass to die for. I thought she always looked her best when she had her hair in a ponytail and was wearing sweats and tight T-shirt. Lisa was 31, 5'5", 34B, and short blond hair. She had stayed a little pudgy after having Mia, but had begun working out with my wife and Sheila on a regular basis and had returned to her college figure. She also had a bit of a wild side and Ronnie made it no secret that she was a joy in the sack. I was probably biased, but Kelly was the best looking of the three, 5,9, 38C, flaming red hair, and legs that went on forever. She had nearly smothered me with her strong thighs on more than one occasion while I was pleasuring her with my tongue.

Back to Christmas, everyone in the family managed to make it down by Christmas Eve and we all spent a wonderful evening and Christmas morning unwrapping presents and feasting on Mom's wonderful cooking. It wasn't until I saw Mom and Dad packing the car that I realized they were heading back to Springfield early, Dad muttering about some work matter, and Mom eager to hit the stores for some after Christmas sales. I also noticed that Tom's two boys and Mia had their bags packed and were heading back to Springfield as well, all of them heading to their other grandparents for a few days. When I asked Tom and Ronnie what was up, they didn't seem to know and wondered like me if this vacation was going to be cut short. Fortunately for the three of us, it was just getting started.

Not long after they left, Kelly grabbed me and we headed for our room. I was ready for some action, as she had cut me off the last few days preparing for the holidays and then coming down for Christmas. As soon as she shut the door, I reached for the bottom of her shirt before she slapped my hand away and told me to sit down. She looked serious.

"What's up," I said. "Is something wrong?"

"No, no, everything's fine," she replied, although I detected a bit of hesitation and nervousness in her voice. "In fact, I think you're about to enjoy very much the Christmas present that us girls have planned for you boys."

She reached for my cock over my pants and said, "We girls have been letting you three rest up for a few days of pleasure. I, I don't know how to tell you this, but we've decided that for Christmas this year, we want to share ourselves with each of you -- all night." I instantly went hard as she continued stroking and went on, "In a few minutes, you're going out to the game room to have a little chat with Tom and Ronnie. If all of you are in agreement, then we are going to switch partners tonight and tomorrow night. You'll get Sheila one night and Lisa the next, anything you want. I'll get Tom one night and Ronnie the next, anything they want. What do you think?"

I was floored. Kelly and I had joked about swapping in the past, but never anything serious. And Sheila and Lisa. I had masturbated countless times to them while my brothers were dating and then married those two. For this plan to come together, they had to have thought about me as well. Was this a dream? "Where did this come from?" I asked Kelly. "Are you sure we wanna do this? Once it's done, we can't take it back."

"Obviously, I've had more time to think about it than you have," she replied, all the while rubbing her hand up and down my straining erection. "It just came up a few months ago as a joke when we were working out and escalated to this. I mean we're all family, but it's not like we are committing incest or anything. I think we can handle it. In fact, I think we'll enjoy it. Your cock is certainly in agreement. Come on, it'll be fun." She leaned in to rub my nose with hers, something she does when she really wants me to do something, then pulled me in for a deep, slow, sensual kiss. I was ready to rip off her clothes and take her right there.

"Ah, ah, ah, not so fast, you have to save yourself for later," she said, pulling away and standing up.

"For who," I replied. "What is the order?"

"Listen to you, I guess you're in," she said laughing. "You're just going to have to wait. Here's the plan. It's almost five o'clock. Go out to the game room, have a drink, and talk it over with the boys. If everyone is in, come back to this room at 6:00. You and your 'date' are then on your own until tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m. We all meet for breakfast, enjoy the day, then do it all over again tomorrow night. Now, get out of her, I have to get ready for my 'date'"

I left our room and headed to the game room for a drink. Apparently, Tom and Ronnie were having longer conversations than me as I was the first one there. As I was taking the first sip from my drink, Tom arrived, then Ronnie. They both mixed a drink and we all sat there, not saying a word as we drained our glasses rather quickly. Tom got up to pour us another drink and then said, "Well boys, I didn't see that one coming."

Ronnie chimed in, "What are they thinking? Have they lost their minds." He was trying to sound serious, but I wasn't buying it.

"I don't really get it either," I said. "However, I'm wondering how many guys would be looking at this situation and would seriously want to turn it down. This may be the chance of a lifetime."

"It's not like someone is going to be left out," piped in Tom after finishing his second drink. "How the hell can I be pissed at either of you for fucking my wife if I just got done fucking yours." We all laughed, though not too loud. Tom poured us all a shot of whiskey and said, "Fuck it, I'm in," as he quickly drained his shot.

I finished my second drink, took the shot and said, "me too," before downing the shot. The alcohol was hitting me, but I had to slow down in anticipation of Sheila .. or Lisa. Hell, who cares which one I get tonight, I get the other one tomorrow, as long as Ronnie was in. He was hesitating, but I could tell that he was in as he finished his drink, then nodded his head. He couldn't say the words, but I'm sure the thought of pounding my wife was going through his head.

We could barely contain ourselves for the next hour and tried to distract ourselves with a game of pool. Nobody could make a shot, we were all that nervous. Tom had poured each of us another drink, but we each had barely touched them, awaiting what was about to unfold in each of our bedrooms.

The clock finally chimed six times to let us know it was now or never. Tom looked at us and said, "No matter what happens, no hard feelings and this shit doesn't leave this house." Ronnie and I nodded in agreement. "Age before beauty, boys," he continued. "So we don't look like eager idiots, I'll go down the hall first. Ronnie, give me about twenty seconds, then you go, and then another twenty seconds and it's your turn, pipsqueak."

Tom took off down the hall toward the bedroom area. My heart was counting the seconds as it beat until finally Ronnie started that way. I don't know how long I stood there before finally making my way toward the room I had previously been sharing with my wife. The combination of the alcohol I previously had plus the excitement at the prospect of opening the door to fuck one of my sister-in-laws made me light-headed to the point that I was almost dizzy. I finally composed myself and opened the door.

The lights were off but several dozen small candles illuminated the room and cast a beautiful glow to set the mood. Soft, sensual music cascaded the room. Sheila was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking magnificent in a red baby-doll nightie that barely covered her ample cleavage. Her hair was done up in a pony-tail, which surprised me until she reached behind her head to undo her hair and shake her head, letting her hair flow out, looking like a scene from a Cinemax late night movie.

I shut the door behind us, locking it for some unknown reason, enhancing the forbidden nature of the situation. Sheila put her right index finger to her lips, giving me the shh sign, which was fine with me because my mouth was so dry that I probably wouldn't have been able to speak. She then lowered her hand from her mouth and waved her finger seductively, motioning me to come and stand before her. As I made my way to her at the edge of the bed, she stood and we embraced. My 6'3" frame hovered over her, but she reached up on her tippy toes and brushed her lips against my left ear as I wrapped my arms around her.

Both of scared to make the first real move, yet caught up in the moment, we nuzzled each other for several moments, laying light kisses to each other's neck and ear lobes. Finally, Sheila pulled me in for a slow, deep, sensual kiss that seemed to stop time. I was lost in the moment until I felt her hand graze down my chest to the top of my pants, then over my belt to grasp my straining erection. I moved my hands down the silky fabric of her nighty and over her perfectly rounded ass, slipping my hands underneath to stroke the tender flesh of her backside.

She quickly broke our kiss and then fumbled with my belt and pants, unbuckling them and pulling them down in one fell swoop. My dick was still trapped in my boxers, but not for long as she yanked them down, exposing my stiff member. Without warning, she sat back down on the edge of the bed and pulled me toward her, swirling her tongue around the tip of my cock before enveloping as much as she could into her mouth. I groaned with pleasure as she lapped and sucked me while gently massaging my balls with her delicate hands. The pleasure she was giving and the moment itself were so intense that I knew I could not hold out long, especially since Kelly had deprived me of release the last several days. I whispered as best I could that I was going to come soon, but Sheila did not pull away and in fact sucked me in deeper as she grabbed my hands with hers to move them to the back of her head.

I was fully inside her mouth, the head of my cock halfway down her throat as she continued to deep throat me. My whole body trembled and I moaned loudly as I exploded into her mouth, shooting spurts of my come down her throat. She showed her experience as she continued to suck me down, taking everything I had to offer. I finally stopped coming, my legs nearly buckling, as she cleaned the head of my cock with her gentle sucking motion. It was the most intense blowjob of my life, and we were barely ten minutes into our overnight session of lovemaking.

Sheila finally pulled away from my cock and got up from the bed, heading to the bathroom. I heard the sink come on and the sound of brushing teeth, which was considerate in that I did not prefer to kiss a woman with a mouthful of my come. I wrestled my pants and boxers from the bottom of my feet and pulled off my socks before Sheila returned from the bathroom. As she walked toward me, she grabbed the bottom of her nighty and raised it over her head, flinging it to the floor and exposing her lovely charms. She came up to me and grabbed my shirt at the bottom, pulling it over my head to leave me naked as well.

We locked in another long embrace, kissing and sucking as she nudged me over on the bed and I pulled her down on top of me. I still needed time to recuperate so I maneuvered Sheila onto her back and kissed my way down her body, stopping to suck in each breast. Her nipples stood out like erasers as I gently teased them with my mouth, tongue and fingers, causing her to gasp and squirm underneath me. I continued lower and she spread her legs wide in anticipation of my impending hot breath and tongue on her clitoris. I teased her for a bit, kissing the soft flesh of her thighs but avoiding the center of her sex. She grabbed at my head to pull me in but I was too strong, avoiding her until finally she begged me to stop teasing her.

I could not resist her pleas and dove into the folds of her pussy, jamming my mouth up and down her sopping wet hole, dripping with her juices. She was on fire, and kept a steady grip on my head, urging me to assault her with my tongue. I eased first one, then two fingers up into her while circling my tongue up and down and around her bulging clit. I found the spot that put her over the edge and she cried out, much louder than I had, as she reached her first orgasm of the young evening. She heaved and spasmed for a good forty seconds as I continued, until she came down and pulled my head toward hers, searching for my tongue to find hers. Apparently, she didn't mind her own juices which were splattered all over my face.

As we kissed sloppily, she reached for my newly rejuvenated dick with her soft hands, rubbing it to a full hard-on before aiming into her pussy. She lined me up and I sank into her slowly, filling her up as my balls slapped her ass. She groaned in pleasure as I began a slow thrusting in and out of her as we embraced. I finally pulled myself away from, propping my arms up so that I could watch her face as we fucked. She lay there with her eyes half closed, moaning as her breasts heaved up and down. When I grabbed her left breast, she looked up at me and our eyes locked. She grabbed my head to pull me closer, until our faces were mere inches apart, eyes still locked on each other.

"Fuck me, Carl, fuck me," she whispered as we looked at each other. "I love your brother but I have thought about doing this ever since I married him. I can't believe I finally get to fuck all three of you."

I kissed her again and continued pumping myself into her. I knew I would last a while since I had just cum in her mouth and wanted to switch to my favorite position, especially with Sheila and her ample breasts. I managed to roll us over as we stayed locked together, so that I was on bottom and she lay atop me, riding me. I loved to fuck with the woman on top, watching her breasts heave up and down as she pleasured herself on my stick. I reached out to cup her right breast and pulled my head up to take it in my mouth. We held on to each other like teenage lovers, caught up in the moment of young lust, our bodies slapping against each other.

I knew I couldn't hold out much longer, and her ragged breathing indicated she was close as well. She stiffened and moaned in orgasm again as I unloaded myself deep into her hole. We continued to move, but slower on each stroke until finally she lay herself on top of me, both of us exhausted from the workout we had just given each other. After several minutes of us breathing heavily against one another, I finally maneuvered her off of me, onto her side, and I quickly spooned her before we both dozed off to sleep.

I had no idea how long I was out, but I finally woke up to an empty bed, no sign of Sheila anywhere. I could tell that the door was cracked, indicating she had gone out to the main part of the house. I looked over at the clock and noticed it was almost midnight. It had been over five hours since we passed out.

I realized we hadn't even eaten dinner and I was starving. Sheila must have been hungry as well, as the door creaked open and she entered with a tray of food and a bottle of wine. She was wearing a silk robe that barely hung down past her ass and was tied loosely to somewhat conceal her breasts. I was still naked and got up to reach for my short until Sheila put down the tray on the floor and told me to stop.

I looked up at her and she said, "It's just us and we're supposed to be having fun," as she untied her robe and slipped it off, leaving us both naked as jaybirds. She told me to sit down with her on the floor so we could eat.

She had an assortment of crackers and cheese and fruits, from strawberries to cut up mango to pineapple. She unscrewed the bottle of wine and took a swig before handing it to me and grabbing a strawberry. We both devoured the food she brought, passing the bottle of wine back and forth between us. We were down to the fruit when she picked up a piece of mango and put it to my mouth. I opened and let her feed me, grabbing her hand to suck in her finger. I then grabbed a strawberry and put it to her face, teasing her by pulling it back when she opened to receive it. She finally grabbed my wrist and pulled it to her mouth, taking in the strawberry and sucking on my thumb.

The food re-energized me and pushed Sheila down on her back, hovering myself over her. She was either startled or rambunctious as she pushed at me, trying to get from underneath me like a wrestler escaping a hold. I grabbed both of her wrists with my arms, putting her down on her back again and leaning in to kiss her. She turned her head and whispered naughtily, "You'll have to take it from me, big boy. I like it rough," as she again tried to twist her way from underneath me.

I held her firm and nestled myself between her thighs, finding her wet pussy with my hard dick and sliding into her in one fell swoop. I continued to hold her down as I fucked her hard. "How do like that? Is it rough enough?" I said as I moved in and out.

She wrapped her legs around me and groaned in pleasure. "Fuck me, fuck me harder. I'm going to come again, you sweet fucker." I continued bucking into her as she came again, trembling underneath me. I could have held out longer but was almost there, and hurried the pace to bring myself off again inside her, shooting ribbons of cum into her sloppy pussy.

We somehow made it back up into the bed and dozed off again. I was awakened at dawn by her hand grazing up and down my cock. Despite our workout, I was ready to go again and we enjoyed a leisurely fuck, her mounting me and riding herself to two orgasms before I shot off again inside her. We rested a bit and then rose to shower together, kissing and soaping each other, but resting my otherwise tired and sore cock.

It was about 8:30 by the time Sheila and I exited the shower and dried off. It was clear that Sheila planned well ahead as she went over to a pile of clothes and pulled on a long sleeve pair of cotton pajamas with a full length robe.

"I enjoyed it sweety," she said as she came over to give me a peck on the cheek.

I grabbed her and kissed her hard on the mouth. "Maybe we can do it again sometime."

"We'll see," she said as she headed for the door. "Give me a few minutes before you come out."

I waited about five minutes and headed for the kitchen. Sheila and Ronnie were the only two there, and Sheila was putting together the makings of a big breakfast. From nowhere, Kelly strolled in and gave me a peck on the cheek. Her cheeks were glowing and she looked as though she had enjoyed the night with whomever she ended up fucking.

bdr23
bdr23
67 Followers
12