Perfection

Story Info
J-Lo, what more could you want?
1.1k words
3.73
74.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

J-Lo, Jennifer Lopez, was horny. Very horny. She was alone at her house, and wanted someone now. So she decided to go out and pick up a guy, shoudn't be hard, I mean, she was J-Lo, godess of music, and one of the sexiest women alive. So she got a black mini skirt, and left a bra off, and put on a silk black thong, and went out.

John had gone down to the club and was having a good time. He was ruggedly handsome, with a air of confidence that drove the ladies wild. And he could talk to anybody, or so he thought. He glanced up, and was almost blinded by the sight of his deepest fantasy, Jennifer Lopez, come seductivly walking by. He nearly fainted, and decided he absoulutly HAD to go talk to her. He would kill himself if he didn't. So he screwed up his courage, and slowly made is way over to her. He was going good, and then she glanced at him and motioned for him to sit down. He was on Cloud 9, he coudn't belive it! J-Lo had asked HIM to sit down. So he went over, and introduced himself. He already had a hard-on from just being near her. They talked for about five minutes, When she leaned over the table, showing of her cleavage, and whispered,

"I'm the most horny I have been in years."

and then reached over and stroked his pecker! He was shocked, and she grinned wickedly when she felt his massive organ go absolutly rigid. She motioned for him to follow her, and of course he did. John was still in shock as he followed the most amazing ass anywhere, no questions asked. They got in her car, and sped out to her house. J-Lo leaned over, kissed him fiercly, and told him to wait at the bottom of the stairs till she called him. She went upstairs, and he imediatly started rubbing his erection, which had reached its full 10". He was tring to stay cool, when he heard her call from upstairs. He raced up, and saw her at the end of the hall, in nothing but the thong, and she motioned to come get her. He was beyond amazment as he eyed up and down her lucious body, inhaling every curve. He could barly walk becasue of his dick, but he did, and followed her into a dim room, where she was laying on the bed.

She licked her lips, and he urgently stripped down, and was in his boxers when he made it to her bed. She pulled him down, and they despratly kissed, probing their tounges deep in their throats, he was squeezing her ass, and moaning as they frenched in total bliss. He slide his tounge down her neck, and kissed onto her breasts, which were peaked and ripe for sucking. He dropped his face into her cleavage, and then greedily sucked each nipple. While doing this, his hands slide under her thong, and he rubber her ass, which seemed freshly shaved, so smooth and perfect. She was moaning loudly, begging for release. He took his right hand, and brought it around front to work her tight soaking pussy, and left his other hand on her ass. She screamed, and he stuck three fingers into her pussy just as she came. She came hard, multiple times, and their bodies were coated in sweat. He stripped her thong off, and practicly passed out when he saw her pussy. It has been said that J-Lo had the best ass in the world, and that was probobly true, but she had the most gorgeous, sexy, hot fuck ready pussy he had ever seen. It was, without a doubt, perfect, indescribable. She grabbed his head, and pulled it onto the object of passion. He licked her pussy and slide a finger in her ass. He stuck his tounge deep inside her, and she groaped at his cock, which was more erect than it had ever been, throbbing, needing to be fufilled, but all he wanted to do was suck the wonderfull cunt. He licked in and out, fingered up and down, and in no time, he brought J-Lo to another mind-numbing orgasm. She gasped for breath, panting with passion, and said it was the hardest she ever came. And she was gonna repay him. A gleem came into her eye, and she dropped down to his giant pecker.

In one gulp, she deep throated all 10" of him, and then sucked it as hard as humanly possible, He moaned and wailed as he was orally satisfied beyond belief. His pecker had been ingored so long, that he orgasmed violently hard, and she sucked it all down. Mountains of cum spurted from his cock, and got every drop. He pulled out of her mouth, and then he still had enough to coat her boobs in his hot sperm. Then he made her suck her own boobs clean, and sat back and watched her lick his sweet honey off her hot tits. He was hard again by the time she was done. Then he fufilled another of every mans dreams. He turned her over, possitioned himself over her ass, lubbed his dick her her pussy juice, and slid into her ass. He pumped and shook her as hard as he could, and they both cried out in intinse pleasure. He thought he could jam into that marvolus butt for days, but the thought of the perfect cunt still called. He reached around and twisted her nipples, and exploded into another tidel wave of cum. He shot all of it deep in her ass. She cried in pain and arousal, sweat poured off their hot bodies. John rolled her back over, and gently kissed her lips. She pulled his head over to her ear, and seductivly whispered she wanted him to pound her cunt like a wild man. At this his cock alomst immediatly jumped back up to fufill her need.

He slide his cock along the outside of her soaked pussy, and she moaned like a animal. Then, he reared back, and in one blinding motion jackhammered into her pussy. She screamed as loud as he had ever heard anyone scream, and she lifted up to meet his oncoming humps, and pulled at his hair and moaned like never before. They madly humped like dogs for what seemed like days, eternities, but in reality was 5 long amazing minutes of extreme passion. They both yelled out, and orgasmed at the same time, and in exhastion she fainted into his arms, and he into hers.

He woke up before she did, and marvled at his incridible time. He wrote his number down and laid it on the bed side table, kissed her gently on the lips, patted her ass, and walked out.