Perfection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaaayde
Jaaayde
2 Followers

Alex stroked me up and down, and writhed beneath him. He tried to keep me still with the vice-like hand on my hip and the mouth still roaming over my chest. He somehow managed to elicit an incoherent string of moans and curses from me- I don’t think I’d every made quite so much noise in my entire life. Trust Alex- it’s all his fault… I could hear him chuckle as I moved beneath him. I could just imagine him gazing down on me, that grin across his face, the sparkle in his eyes, and his warm hands on my skin…

And then he was gone again. His hand moved, his mouth moved, and everything suddenly went cold. I whimpered again with the loss.

And then there was warmth again. I suddenly stilled as I felt it. This slight warmth just above the head of my cock, my mouth opened in a silent ‘o’, I knew exactly where he was. “Jack…” Alex whispered, sending electricity up my spine, his voice thick with passion. “You look good enough to eat.” And he suddenly plunged down upon me. I screamed so hard it hurt- I had never done that. All I could feel was this warm heat, this was the hardest I had ever been, I was sure of it. I wished I could see him, see his face as he worked. But I could have nothing but this, there was nothing better, nothing could surpass Alex… He was a high that even out ruled any pharmaceutical product.

I was soaring higher and higher… like an eagle. There was darkness and light… and everything in between. Nothing else but Alex, but I couldn’t see him. I just knew it. He was the one thing my mind managed to focus on- him. And that was it, that flash of white light, the rushing in my ears, and my own distant screams as I leapt over the edge. It felt like and explosion ripping me apart- and everything rushed away from my grasp.

I floated slowly back to reality, my eyes opening to find only blackness. I felt like I had passed out or something, but I didn’t think so. Through the haze I noticed another intruder… Alex lay heavy up against my chest, waiting for me to come back down. There was a hand down between my legs, a slick digit wiggling near my entrance. I smiled, and felt warmth lowered over my lips. I willingly opened my mouth to Alex, tasting myself on him. “Fuck…” I whispered as he drew always slowly.

Alex took his hand away from my entrance just long enough to grab my ankles and hook my legs up over his shoulders. Trying to make sure we were both comfortable, he shifted there a couple of times, and then reached back down. He paused a moment to fondle my sac, and then reached back behind- plunging two lubed fingers deep inside of me with a single, swift movement. I cried out again, I was glad Alex had rented this cabin, by now one of our neighbours would have surely called the police- especially since they didn’t know we were both gay.

Another finger was added to the collection inside of me, and Alex delved deeper. I yelped as he hit that little cluster of nerves that he had taught me to love so much over the last few years. I was straight back to the same state I had been in minutes ago- so close- and all that Alex had to do was touch one spot…

He hit that spot a couple of times, pulling in and out, fucking me with his fingers… I was right there, standing looking over the edge of that cliff, ready to jump again- but he was holding me back again.

The fingers suddenly left, accompanied by one of my now commonplace whimpers, only to be replaced my something a lot thicker and harder. Alex had both hands gripped hard to my hips- fingernails digging in an undoubtedly breaking the skin. That delicious combination of both pleasure and pain was just bringing me closer and closer… He slowly moved inside me, in and out, giving me time to adjust to the new intrusion. I could only envisage him in my head, lying there, between my legs, as close to the edge as me, but having to hold back. I could see him bite his lip as he slowly pumped in an out of me… he was so beautiful.

His movements built in speed and strength- egged on by my cries of encouragement, and I was soon shaking in his grip again. His moans and cries had joined my own, melding everything into one. I could tell from the way his hands shook at my hips that he was even closer than I was. He was brushing my prostate with every hit, now, and I was sure that one single touch to my cock could bring me off.

Alex suddenly leaned forwards, his hands leaving my hips, and I felt a scrabbling at the back of my head. The next thing I knew, light hit my eyes, and I was blinking to regain sight. Everything lost it’s blur- and Alex kissed me again, hot and passionate. I had to force myself to keep my eyes open for him. He looked down at me, something that I could only describe as desperation and lust in his eyes, as he moved into me even harder. He panted as he moved, but kissed me again, and then whispered, “I love you, Heero, thank you,” just the second before he released himself inside of me. The warmth spasming through me like a lake. He didn’t even need to touch me before I came- the heat inside of me fuelling the most intense thing I had ever felt.

“I love you, Alex,” I whispered, just before the darkness hit me again.

Jaaayde
Jaaayde
2 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

I Hated Adam Bully turns the tables on his bull-ee.in Gay Male
A Friend in Need A young man’s distress opens him to new experiences.in Gay Male
Sloppy Seconds He finds out just what 'sloppy seconds' means!in Gay Male
My Brother-in-Law Channing Duke A widowed army major falls for his former brother in law.in Gay Male
Inside of You An alpha meets his mate. Will he claim him or lose him?in Gay Male
More Stories