Perfectly Three Ch. 04

Story Info
A worth while story about a lifestyle change
5.4k words
3.55
24.1k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 09/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
09cutter
09cutter
423 Followers

When Tracy began the second trimester of her pregnancy, the addition to the house was finished. We hadn't let John see it. He was over for his usual Wednesday fuckathon. I can't explain how we all just flow together so well, and there is no jealousy what so ever.

As we went out to the patio for our usual, post coital, drink and conversation, I said "Oh John, by the way, the pool house is finished."

"Great! Can I see it now?"

We entered the downstairs through the French doors that matched the ones into the main house. Inside was the his and her changing rooms and showers, a game room with a built in bar, and pool table, another fireplace with a flat screen television above it. All of it beautifully decorated by Tracy.

"What's in here?" he asked pointing to a door.

"That is the stairs to the guest house." I opened the door and climbed the stairs with John and Tracy close behind. The stairs ended in the small living room of the guest suite. There was also a small kitchen to one side, and a large bedroom with bath through a door on the other side.

We entered the bedroom and John was thoroughly impressed. "Very nice! Did you decorate this too, Tracy?" he asked as he opened more French doors on the opposite side of the room. "Yes I did."

We exited the French doors to the balcony. To the left was the pool area, to the right were stairs down to the driveway and garage.

John was leaning over the railing looking down on the pool. He turned and said "This is just beautiful, you did a great job on it." Then he noticed a red bow on the wall of the main house. "What's that?"

"I'm glad you asked." I said. "That is the outside wall to our bedroom. The bow is sort of a gift. If you will accept the gift, we plan to add another set of French doors where that bow is."

John looked rather confused. Tracy went to him and hugged him. "We both love you John, and we would like you to move into the guest house. These stairs provide you with a private entrance, so that you can come and go as you please. The French doors will provide you with a private entrance to our bedroom, so you can cum in us as you please."

John was gob smacked. He started crying, we started crying. He grabbed us both in his strong arms and hugged us. "Of course I accept, I love you guys too. A lot more than I thought I could. You both mean the world to me."

Back in our bedroom, after more sex. I told John, "The guest house is just a formality, this is actually your bedroom too. We thought that you might like some privacy, or maybe when your, or our, parents come to visit, it would make it easier to explain. Not to mention when our child gets older, and wonders why 'uncle' John sleeps with mommy and daddy."

"Good thinking Robert. We can tell the parents that I rent the guest house from you. Being a bachelor, I don't need much space." Tracy and I laughed. "What are you laughing at?" "That is exactly what we were thinking, we all just think alike. We belong together." I said. Tracy added "It won't be bad having a built in baby sitter either."

That is how John came to live in our guest house. Well actually, in our bedroom. He never spent another night in his condo. John put his condo up for sale and moved in with us. We all slept in the guest house while the doorway was finished. It was such a mess, dust everywhere, paint fumes etc.

The doors were finished, and we were all back in our bedroom, when Tracy's doctor suggested that she refrain from intercourse. She said that Tracy's husband was just too big, and Tracy was just too small. That it might cause a problem with the baby.

That didn't stop us from enjoying each other. John just couldn't have intercourse with her. We could still give her oral pleasure, and I could still fuck her. Of course I couldn't feel much, and I'm sure she couldn't either. But we all enjoyed it anyway. Soon though, we resorted to strictly oral sex all around.

One Saturday, Tracy was away with her mother, shopping for yet more baby stuff. John and I had slept late. We awoke holding each other. That wasn't unusual any more, but today was different. My hand was wrapped around his cock, something I had come to like a lot. I started to stroke it, of course it rose to it's magnificent size. I took him into my mouth and nursed on it for a while, as he became fully awake.

John always takes a long time to cum, so I was in no hurry. I just wanted to please him. I had become accustom to his cock over the last 6 months, so I was able to fit more of him in my mouth. Not all but most. As I serviced him, he asked if I would like to try something new. I pulled off his cock and looked at him questioningly. He got the lube we keep in the nightstand by the bed, and began rubbing it on my dick.

Tracy and I had anal sex sometimes, she can feel me there better than in her pussy. So I knew where this was going. John said "Will you fuck me?" Who was I to say no to such a sweet offer.

I spooned behind him, and he guided me in. I took it slow, and soon was balls deep in him. It was tight and warm just like Tracy's ass. I stroked his big cock as I pumped in and out of him for a few minutes. Too soon, I was unloading my wad in his rear passage.

After I recovered, I noticed he was still hard in my hand. I was going to blow him, when he got up and went to the toilet. When he returned, I watched that wonderful cock swinging as he walked to the bed and climbed in. I latched on to his cock and stroked it for a minute as I decided what I wanted. I reached for the lube.

"No, Robert, I'm too big." I continued to apply the lube. "Please, John, I really want to please you too. I want this in me. If it gets to be too much I will say so." I lubed my ass, and John started to get behind me. "No, I want it face to face." He started by using one then two fingers in me. By the time he had three fingers in me I was about to climb the walls with need. I pulled him over me, and put my knees in the air. "Take me please, John."

I knew it was going to hurt. I was right. When the large head finally popped in, I almost cried. John started to withdraw. "Don't you dare take it out now that it's in." I wished we had started with something smaller, but I wasn't giving up. He let me rest a minute before continuing. He pushed in a bit and withdrew a bit. Then pushed in a bit more. It was excruciating, but I just bit my bottom lip and encouraged him to continue. To his credit he didn't want to, but I insisted. Pretty soon I was able to take more and eventually probably about half of him.

John was in complete control, giving me no more than I could take. Soon he picked up speed and was pumping me with the same steady stroke he used on Tracy. I could see how she loved this now.

I was in awe of this man. He bent down and kissed me as he kept up the steady pace. I lost it. I came harder than I ever had, without even touching my dick. I squirted cum between our bellies, and he just kept on. I was holding him to me, and raising my ass off the bed, trying to get more of him in me. By now I was taking about 3/4 of it. Then I came again, even stronger than before. More cum between our bellies. As I recovered from that I felt him pulse in me. I could feel his cum shooting up in my belly, and I had another orgasm, though I doubt anything was left to shoot out.

"I love you John." I said with complete conviction, as we lay coupled by his wonderful cock. "Yes, and I love you too. I thought you knew that. I am in love with you and Tracy. That's why I wanted you to fuck me. I have never let another man in my ass. With you it's different. We, the three of us belong together."

"I know. That is just how I feel too. I know Tracy does as well."

"Are we gonna tell her about this?"

"Well, it does concern her too, so we should."

John removed his cock from my ass, and I was amazed that I suddenly felt like something was missing. Of course I had a certain emptiness where his cock had been, but I just didn't feel complete. I went to the toilet and eliminated what had to be a quart of cum along with everything else. I started the shower and John joined me. We did a lot of kissing and fondling, and had just finished when Tracy returned.

"How are my sleepy boys this morning?"

"We're good dear. Uh.. we have something to tell you though." she sat down sort of awkwardly since her belly was quite large by now. She looked very concerned.

"We..uh John and I.. had sex."

"Yeah, so?"

"Anal sex."

"Yeah, so?"

"What do you mean 'So'.. I just told you I had sex with a man and all you can say is 'So'?"

"Are you saying, this is the first time?"

"Of course it's the first time."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I misunderstood. I mean after all, you two are so close, and I have been sort of out of commission. I just assumed you had been for a while now. Ahh.. that is so sweet of you to tell me too. So you got to fuck John's ass..nice. Did you like it?"

"Yes, it was nice, but not nearly as good as when he fucked me."

"What!!? John fucked you too. That huge cock of his fit in your ass?"

"Well, not all of it. It did hurt a bit too."

"Oh my god. Even I wouldn't have tried that, and I have had a cock in me before. Just yours, but still.." John had been quiet through out this whole exchange. "What do you have to say for yourself, Mister? Raping my husband with that monster. Are you proud of your self?" She asked smiling at us.

"Well, actually, a little bit, yes. I'm even more proud of Robert for trying and taking as much as he did."

"I can't turn my back on you boys for a minute. It's a good thing I returned when I did or the neighbors cat might have been next on your list. So, Robert, did he make you cum when he fucked you?"

I simply nodded and held up three fingers to indicate how many times. "oh my god. You came three times while he fucked you?" John answered that one. "He had already cum in me first, so he only got three more." he boasted.

"I have never heard of guys being multi-orgasmic."

"I can't speak for all but John certainly does it for me." I said.

"Did you cum when Robert fucked you John?"

"Well.. no, but I really liked it. It was the first time for me too, and we were pretty excited, and...uh..I really loved him being in me."

"I know, I love him being in me too, even when I don't cum."

John and I watched a couple of hours of sports on TV. without bothering to get dressed. Tracy was in and out, doing things in the nursery, occasionally stopping to grope one or both of us. We seem to be constantly hard. She made a meatloaf for dinner. Of course we had wine/soft drinks on the patio. With the new addition, we were totally secluded.

We all showered together, taking our time and loving each other. When we got to bed, John and I concentrated our efforts on Tracy. We switched off between her upper half and her bottom half. Both of us making her cum several times.

Then they shared my dick for a while, with me ending in Tracy's mouth. As I recovered, Tracy lubed Johns cock. I was unaware of this until I felt her two lubed fingers slide in my ass. I opened my eyes and saw his beautiful cock, and just raised my knees in the air. John entered me slowly, of course, as my wife kissed me. After the head had cleared my muscle, I pulled my knees farther back to give him complete access.

John, the consummate lover, controlled his pace and depth to perfection. By the time I had cum the first time, I could feel his huge ball sack on my ass. I finally knew what it was like to have him completely. It was heaven.

By the second orgasm, I was crying out for him to 'fuck me' just like Tracy does. I could see in her eyes, she was enjoying it almost as much as John and I were. Then, just as I hit another peak, I felt him swell and bury that 'monster cock' all the way in me and explode a massive load in my depths, and I passed out from my orgasm.

When I came to, John was smiling down at me, still buried deep inside of me even though I could tell he was much softer now. Tracy Kissed me and said, "Welcome back." "How long was I out?" John looked at the clock and proudly said "17 minutes." He was setting back on his heels with my legs over his hips and I could see where his cock still connected us.

"You fucked me unconscious?" "Yeah, aint it cool?" I looked at my belly and saw the pool of cum drying there, "Is that all mine?" "Yeah, aint it cool?" "My god! What did you do to me? I don't cum that much in a week." "yeah.." I had to interrupt him, "I know, it's cool it's cool. I think I'm pregnant now. Will you pull that monster out of my ass so I can go clean up" John withdrew, but not before giving me a kiss and a little thrust.

I turned on the shower to warm it, then hit the toilet. As I entered the shower I was followed by a gleeful John and Tracy. They bathed me as if I were the Dali llama or something. Tracy kept comparing the orgasms John is able to give us. While John just strutted around like he won the lottery, saying how cool it was.

I had to admit, It was very cool, but what was I becoming? Now not only did I want it, I needed it, craved it. I was addicted to monster cock just like Tracy. Well, I was addicted to Johns monster cock at least. I really didn't want any other man. Was that really any better. I'm addicted to my wife's lover's cock. Oh shit! As these thoughts ran through my mind, I saw that beautiful cock swinging in front of John. I got on my knees and took it into my mouth.

That's how the next few weeks went. My wife would ride my face, while her lover rode my ass. I'm not complaining, mind you. It was fantastic. I was definitely addicted to John and his cock. He resized me, just as he had Tracy. I looked at some gay porn on the computer, it did nothing for me. I visited the men's room at the mall, and peeked at other guys equipment. It did nothing for me. It was only John (although I did get several offers at the mall I'm proud to say).

Our daughter was born in mid April. Tracy named her Genette, after Tracy's mom. We called her Genie. Maybe we shouldn't have let the genie out of the bottle. Tracy's mother and my mother alternated coming by the house every day to help with the baby, while Tracy recovered. John was relegated to the guest house. After Tracy and the baby were asleep John and I would retire to guest house, where we would share some wine and the bed.

I was now able to take his cock with just a little lube and no pain. He would pop inside me and turn me into his bitch. He was never rough with Tracy, but when I would ask, he would pound me good. My balls must have been working overtime too. My God! How he made me cum so much. I would wake up early, just so he could fuck me again before our day started.

Because of all that was going on here, John postponed his annual trip to Texas for a couple of weeks, and cut it to just six week.

After her recovery time, Tracy was back to her old self. I got to go first since she was still a little sore and I'm much smaller than John. I must say I truly enjoyed being inside her again. I know most husbands have to masturbate during their wives recovery from childbirth. I haven't had to do that since we met John. None of us has. Still, it was very nice to be back in the saddle though.

The first week or so I was the only one to have actual intercourse with her. Then John would fuck me as I ate my cum from her pussy. Soon though, she wanted John again. As always, I was amazed at the sight of their lovemaking. She opened herself to him completely, and I don't blame her. He gave her what she needed. That monster cock bringing her to multiple orgasms. She seemed to cum continuously that first time with John.

I thought I might be jealous seeing them together again. The last time I was worried that she would like him more than me. This time I was worried that he would like her more than me. The jealousy never materialized. I was just happy for them both, for the three of us actually. To his credit, John managed to keep us both filled with monster cock.

John left for Texas. We were busy with Genie so we didn't miss him as much as last year. He was always on our mind and in our hearts. We chatted with him daily too, so that helped. Tracy and I were still very much in love too. While he was away we had sex regularly. Maybe not the mind blowing sex we both had with him. but still very nice.

One evening, during our post coital cuddle, Tracy said "That was so neat the first time John fucked you and you passed out."

"Yes, but it was the second time he fucked me, not the first. Remember?"

"Well it was the first time I got to see it. When you woke up, you said you thought he might have gotten you pregnant. That was so funny."

"I wasn't laughing. If it were possible, I'm sure it would have happened then. He fucked me unconscious for gods sake."

"Yes, he sure did. Do you wish it had happened?"

"Do I wish what had happened?"

"Do you wish it were possible for you to get pregnant, and he had 'knocked you up' with his baby?"

"If it were possible, I would have yours or his baby. We seem to be in a three-way marriage anyway. I do love you both, you know that. John loves the two of us too. I have no doubt that you love John and I, although I hope you love me a little more. Some how he just fills in the gaps."

"Well, he certainly fills my gap, and apparently yours too." she couldn't help but laugh, me too.

"Aren't you the little punster. But you're right. He sure knows how to use that monster cock of his."

"Are you concerned you might be turning gay?"

"I have given it some thought. I came to the conclusion, that it's just us. I can't explain it better than that. I have no desire for any other man, or woman for that matter, than just you and John. I have always loved you, when John came into the picture, I loved him because of what he did for you. Now, he's a part of us." "I know just what you mean. It's like we are symbiotic. Each of our lives depend on the other two.

John returned from Texas, happy to see us, amazed at little Genie's growth. When we got home, we all had snacks and drinks by the pool. I was sitting on the steps in the pool, with Genie on my knees. She was splashing and laughing and really having a grand time. I looked around and noticed that Mommy and "uncle John" weren't with us. I smiled to myself knowing that the monster was busy.

I rinsed Genie and myself off in the pool house shower. I took her into the main house and put her down for a nap. I still hadn't seen my wife or uncle John, so I went to the master bedroom. The door wasn't closed so I listened for a while.

They were Kissing and fucking. No surprise there. Then, "I just love your cock in me, John"

"You know I love being in you too, Tracy."

"We are both in love with you. Robert even said he wish you had made him pregnant with your baby."

"I feel the same about the two of you. Although I wish I could get Robert pregnant, I don't think a baby will come out of his ass."

"I thought you didn't want children."

"I didn't, until the first time I saw Genie. She is just so beautiful, and although I know she is Robert's, I just feel like she's partly mine too. She's the child of the three of us, as far as I'm concerned."

"Yes.. Oh.. please just keep fucking me."

I started to cry. John felt that Genie was partly his. How amazing is that? I went in and got in bed with them, just as Tracy had another gut wrenching orgasm. John always loves to watch us cum on his cock. He was grinning from ear to ear, as he continued to send her to lala land.

He picked up the speed a little and really gave her long, deep, hard thrusts. He built her to a crescendo as Tracy came over and over, then he pushed in deep one last time and groaned out his orgasm. Tracy screamed and passed out. Been there.. done that. John was quite pleased with himself. Truth be known, so was I.

09cutter
09cutter
423 Followers
12