Performance Gulch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
332 Followers

"It's an interesting idea, Rick. You come up with some interesting ideas. You think Scott will crème in his shorts if he knew I was naked under that slinky number?"

They toked for a few minutes more, knocked the pipe out against the window sill and returned to their task.

"Would you help me?" Anna was standing, holding the dress and looked over at her girlfriend. "Would you help me shave my beaver a little more?"

Rickie looked up and shook her head a little confused. "Whaaattt? Are you asking me to shave your pubic hair?"

He thought he was going to die. There was no way she was going for it. No. Fucking. Way. What was Anna up to?

"I...I didn't think you...are you into that?"

"Aren't you?"

Rickie stood and stared. He thought he detected a shift in her stance, or maybe how long she stared at Anna's body. "You're serious? You want me to help you shave your pussy?"

Anna bit her lip and smiled a little, as much for his benefit as Rickie's. His hand held his stiff cock, hoping his wife would stay busy long enough to see this through.

"If you're serious, girl, I'm into it. Come with me to the bathroom..." Rickie started to head out, when Anna interrupted her.

"Here. Can you shave me here? I think it would be more comfortable. Do you need help with the stuff?"

Rickie just shook her head and said she'd be right back, her breasts almost bouncing as she rushed out of the room.

"Are you still there?"

He pushed the mute button. "Yes." His voice cracked.

"Come to the window. Show me yours. You have 30 seconds."

He got up, his robe trailing behind him and walked, mesmerized to stand at his window. He knew she could see his cock, straining at attention.

"Are you going to jack off?" She had taken the phone up in front of her, her body silhouetted again as she leaned over the desk.

He nodded silently, keeping his hands clear of his erection.

Before he could react, she took a picture of him and he swore. "What the fuck, Anna!" He whispered. "What the fuck!!!"

"It's okay, Elroy. After you see what Rickie is going to do to me, I think it's only fair. You can take pictures of us. She doesn't know by the way." And she set the phone down, returning to her position at the front of the room as Rickie came back with towels, a basin of water and a shaving kit.

He quickly retreated to the bed, his heart pounding at his most recent act of stupidity, but he couldn't tear himself away.

Transfixed, his cock straining, he watched as Rickie laid out a towel on her bed, the basin, soap and razor on the floor.

Anna sat on the towel and looked up.

"It seems unfair you being covered," Anna said, reaching over to peel away her friend's panties. "Oh! I had no idea. You went completely bald!"

He watched as she ran her fingertips across the other girl's mons, apparently shaved clean. He couldn't see from his angle and the lighting.

"Do you want that?" Rickie asked softly. He could barely hear her.

"No...I think I want a little landing strip. Just here," Anna pointed to her mound, "with everything else clean."

The thought that Rickie would be shaving every part of the other young woman's privates practically made him come. He just sat and stared as she slathered foam all over and slowly scraped it away. He tried not stroke himself when Anna laid down, raised her knees and spread herself. It was over before he knew it, yet it must have taken almost 10 minutes.

The whole time he was distracted, listening for Katy's approach, completely freaked out he would be discovered.

"You know what else isn't fair?" he could barely hear Anna asking. "That you've had to do all the work. Can I...do something for you in return?"

He leaned forward to get as good a view as he could of what he hoped was about to happen. Anna pushed herself up on her elbows, her breasts coming into view, and then up to a seated position. Rickie was still kneeling between her legs, wiping away any soap and residue. He could see her looking up, but could only imagine the expression on her face.

"I'm...are you saying what I think you're saying?"

Anna moved her hands to the other woman's shoulders, rubbing her palms down her arms, slipping her fingers underneath and lifting slightly, her intentions obvious. Rickie lifted up onto her toes and let herself be pushed back onto the opposite bed, her legs splaying open.

"I've always wanted to try this, and I really want to try this on you, Rickie."

He watched as she carefully placed her fingers on the young woman's slit -- he couldn't see any details, but Anna's movements were obvious. The sound of her kissing Rickie's muff, the young girls' moans and the intensity of Anna's attention were almost too much to bear. He could see Rickie was losing control, her hands reaching down to stroke Anna's hair, her legs windshield wiping open and closed.

"Gawd, Anna, holy shit! I didn't know you could do this...fuck, fuck, fuck...what are you doing with your fingers. Shit! Yes! OHMYGAWD...NOOOO...don't stop, don't stop. Whaddaryoudooing?"

Anna had pulled away and looked directly at him, her face obviously wet from Rickie's juices. She smiled and turned back to look at her friend who had pushed herself up on her elbows.

"What? Why did you stop?" She looked over at the window and he cringed, even though he knew was hidden.

"Do you like it when I eat you?" He could see where this was leading and again he just wanted to run. Anywhere.

"Yes. Please! I wish you wouldn't stop...I'm so close. I can't believe you were even interested in being with a girl."

She kept looking at Rickie, nodding and gently moving her fingers in the young woman's slit. "I'm loving it. But you know what I'm loving even more?"

His breath stopped and he knew it was coming. Weirdly, his cock was stiffer than ever, even as he saw his future crashing around him.

"I like being watched doing it."

He could see a moment of confusion on Rickie's part, first trying to understand what Anna was saying and then looking at the window.

"No! NO! You fucking bitch! NO! Who's looking at us? Who's over there? Mr. Buros? He's looking at us right now? YOU HAVE NO...goddamnit, no stop, stop, no, god, no don't, don't. shit. God. God, yes, oh shit, oh fuck, you can't be serious oh shit shit shit I'm cumming god damnit you little bitch I'm coming yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

He watched as Anna tore into her, pistoning her fingers into her slit, her mouth sucking on her clit until Rickie bucked her hips up, grabbed the covers in her fists and apparently orgasmed. He saw beads of pre-cum emerging from his penis and desperately wanted to cum, but knew Katy would be upstairs at any moment. Even as he thought it, he heard her footsteps moving from the den to the stairs.

He shut of his phone, closing it and tossing it onto the pile of clothes next to the bed. She was already at the head of the stairs and he couldn't move without raising a lot of questions. Instead, he was just frozen watching the scene across the way: Anna's gentle movements as Rickie came down off her orgasm, the other woman's struggle between enjoying the attention and her fear of being watched.

"What are you doing, honey?" She called from down the hall. "Are you in the dark? Where are you?"

"Come," his voice croaked. He cleared it. "Katy. You've got to come in here. Right now. Please. Don't say a word, just come in and sit next to me."

She entered the darkened room and saw the rectangle of light from across the side-yard. He heard her gasp and then she was next to him, staring at his erection, at his face, and at the two young women framed in the window.

"What the fuck, Elroy?"

"Just look. They know they're being watched. Don't ask me how I know. They just know. They're doing it for m...us. Look at them, Katy. They want us to look at them."

She stared for a moment, shaking her head and looked back at him. "But that's Rickie! And...I don't know who that is...this isn't right, El...it's wrong! You should close the blinds. I don't care that they know...."

He reached over and covered her mouth with his, grabbing the back of her head to hold her in the deepest kiss he could imagine. He just needed her, needed her to understand, to say it was okay, to just go with it for once, whatever it was.

She tried to push him away, but he held fast, pushing his tongue into her mouth, wrestling with hers. He pulled her blouse out of her pants, running his hands on her back.

"Stop!" she broke the kiss pulling away. "What's gotten into you?"

He looked down to see his erection pushing against her. "It's so goddamn sexy, Katy. Those two women, knowing we're here, just going down on each other." He turned to look at them, seeing she had already glanced that way. Anna was lying next to her friend on the bed, gently running her hand up the other girl's body, toying with her breasts.

"It's...not right...no, Elroy...don't...no...stop!"

He had unsnapped her bra and was gently playing with her nipples as she watched them.

"Please, Katy. It's been months since we've had sex. Look at me! I'm almost cumming from watching those two. They want it. They're adults. We're adults. What's the problem?"

She protested but didn't stop him from undressing her, slipping her bra and shirt off, and then her pants and underwear until she was sitting next to him, naked.

"They can't see us?" She asked, terrified.

"No, sweetheart. It's too dark over here."

"But they know we're here?"

He nodded, slipping his mouth over her nipple and tugging on it. He knew she used to love that. He spread her legs a little and ran his thumb down her crack. He could feel it was moist.

"Let me make love to you while they're there. They can't see us, they have no idea what we're doing, but we can see them. It's beautiful, what they're doing. Isn't it?"

He pushed her down onto the bed and straddled her, his penis aligning with her pussy lips. He dragged her arms up over her head, making her feel helpless, like she could be excused for what he was doing, that it wasn't her fault. He kissed her breasts and worked his mouth up her collar bone, her neck, her chin, with each movement up, his cock slowly entered her, pulling back to lubricate her outer lips and pushing in further each time. When he got to her mouth, he kissed her deeply, shoving his tongue into her as hard as he could at the same time as he shoved his cock into her. She groaned into his mouth as he fucked her, hard. In his mind's eye, he could see the two women watching them from their window, holding hands, their naked bodies illuminated impossibly.

Distantly, he could hear a text message coming onto his phone and he smiled. This could be the start of an interesting relationship and pounded furiously into his wife. He could tell she was close -- she always liked to be fucked hard -- and let go of her hands. They flew to his ass cheeks, massaging them, grabbing them, pulling him into her until she screamed into his mouth, her hips thrusting up to take as much of him into her as she could. He held against her, the pulsing of his cock a poor substitute for the motion but he couldn't move and then his orgasm crashed through, his cum pumping out of him into her, his mouth grinding against hers. Moments later they collapsed, breaking the kiss and panting.

As their heartbeats returned to a semblance of normal, their hands tracing lazy patterns on each other's skin, she broke the silence.

"How long?"

He could tell she was worried. "Not long -- tonight was the first time, actually. Sort of."

"How do you know they knew we were watching?" Her eyes were brimming with tears.

"It's a little complicated, Katy, but it's not that serious. I...you know I've been walking around naked in the kitchen, right?" He went on to explain the embarrassment and humiliation of being discovered by Anna and how she had pulled him deeper into her own fantasies.

"But...but what if I hadn't come upstairs...what then?"

He hadn't any response to that. "I...knew you'd be upstairs. I knew based on how long you'd be working...I just couldn't know how long they were going to do whatever they were going to do...did do. Whatever." He had raised up on one elbow to look back over the way -- the room was empty and then he saw the two of them come back in. Rickie looked self-consciously toward the window and back at Anna. She just waved her hand at her, shrugging it off. His wife rose up as well.

"Does this really turn you on? To see young girls undressing and having sex?" She laughed as soon as she heard herself say it and rested back on two arms to look. "Rickie certainly has matured, hasn't she?"

That she could laugh about it, and put a critical eye to it was a good sign, but he didn't want to blow whatever they had going. It had been months since they'd had sex, practically a year, and if this is what it would take to get things going again, he'd take it.

He didn't comment, just looking at the two women as they slipped on clothes -- at least Rickie decided to wear something. Anna apparently was making good on her notion of fucking with Scott opting to go au naturel. She slipped a dress over her head that could have been painted on, her nipples clearly visible through the fabric.

Rickie pointed and opened a drawer, pulling out a packet. Anna screwed up her face, but eventually relented, peeling two button bandages out of the package and placing them over her nipples. The situation became all too normal after that -- makeup, hair, accessories. He grew bored and turned his attention back to his wife.

She stared at the ceiling, her hands behind her head. He played with breasts, not having touched her for so long. She turned to look at him.

He stared into her eyes. "Do you think I'm the biggest pervert in the world?"

She shook her head slightly. "No...I...I guess I just don't understand what attracts you to do this kind of stuff." She brushed her hand along his arm.

"I," he paused, trying to figure out the words, "I can't really say. When I see someone getting undressed, I get aroused. When they are just acting normally, naked but doing normal things, and I can see them, it just really turns me on. Even you. I can't tell you how many times I've wished I could see you just walk around the house without your clothes on. Do you know how long that's been?" He stared into her eyes.

"I'm so ugly. I can't believe you'd want to see a fat old slob like me."

"Stop it! You're not ugly. Are you saying I'd marry an ugly woman? Your body is beautiful to me. Of course it's seen a few years -- look at mine for crying out loud -- it's horrible. I see my reflection in the windows and I cringe every time. But it's me. I'm not trying to win any beauty contests. And hell, it got her attention." He pointed his thumb toward the window and smiled.

She swatted him. "That's enough of that. I don't want you to do that shit any more. It'll get you in trouble. What would Dick and Suzy say! And that poor Anna's parents. What would you say if Gloria started doing that?"

"What makes you think she isn't?" He smiled wickedly.

"She better not, that's all I've got to say. Promise me you'll put a stop to this." She was serious.

"Only on one condition." A plan popped into his mind, unexpectedly.

She raised her eyebrows.

"You. You promise me you'll join me." He smiled, his lips tight.

"What. Around the house? Nude? No way." She just looked away.

"It's easy. I'll give up peeping into Anna's and Rickie's windows -- it'll be very tough, I promise you that, but if I knew I could look over and see these wonderful breasts and that gorgeous tuft of hair between your legs, it would be more than enough in exchange." He bent down and kissed her nipples, sucking them in.

"Stop it. I won't. And you'll stop this immediately. Stop it. Shit. Goddammit, Elroy. Stop...don't...okay, okay, okay! I'll try! I said I'll try!" She pushed his head away, her face a mixture of fear and anger. He smiled at her.

"C'mon. It'll be fun! You'll see." He stood up, his cock slapping against her thigh; he extended his hand. Pulling her up, he looked over his shoulder at the progress the girls had made. They were finishing up. He turned back to see her staring at him, a scowl forming. "C'mon. Get with the program. It'll be great. Nope. No clothes. The kids are away this evening, it'll be a perfect chance to try it out." He swatted her hand away from her shirt, hugging her closer to him.

"Let me check this one thing and then let's go down to watch a little more tube." He picked up his phone and glanced at the text. "I hope you enjoyed it. I look forward to seeing you soon. More to "cum" tonight!"

"Who's that from?" She asked, trying to get a peek.

"Anna. She's invited us to a front row seat at her next performance tonight. There's a 'sleepover,' but I doubt they'll be sleeping much." He grinned, pulling her into a deep kiss, his cock pushing against her pubic bone. "Your choice."

He dropped his robe on the floor, imagining all sorts of possibilities, preparing to enter the next stage of their lives together.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
332 Followers