Perks of the Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris Cross
Chris Cross
148 Followers

Looking up, Will saw the dark red of her sexy undergarment beneath her black top. His hands slid up her legs and seized it. Lifting up her arms, Angela soon stood before Will wearing only an underwired, dark red satin body and a look of pure desire.

"Your turn." She breathed hoarsely. Will's t shirt soon joined Angela's suit on the floor. Pausing to remove his trainers and socks, Will soon found himself stepping out of his trousers, too. His cock bulged in his pants, the tip of its dark helmet protruding slightly.

They came together and embraced, running their hands over each others bodies, savouring the feel of skin on skin. Angela's body was firm and toned under a layer of baby soft skin. The body was thong cut at the back and Will clasped her soft buttocks, kneading them. Her small breasts were pushed up into an impressive cleavage by the lacy, underwired cups through which Will could make out the pink shapes of her nipples. He peeled one cup back, exposing an erect nipple. Inspiration struck and he ducked down to grab his glass of Bacardi. He dipped his two forefingers into it and traced them over Angela's lips. She sucked at his fingers, looking at him daringly. Pulling them from between her lips with a soft 'plop' he dipped them into the drink again and this time smeared her exposed nipple with the clear liquid. Bending his head forward he suckled, lapping up the spirit as it dribbled down the curve of her breast.

Angela threw her head back and moaned softly through her open mouth. Reaching forward blindly, she found Will's crotch and slipped her hand inside his pants, gripping his hot, hard cock and gently starting to work it back and forth. Will gasped out loud and came up for air. They locked eyes, breathing through open mouths, consumed by their mutual lust. Will spoke.

"The bedroom." t wasn't a question. Angela nodded.

"Yes. Now."

Hand in hand they walked quickly out into the hall and Will led Angela through to the bedroom. The room was lit by a single lamp and smelt pleasantly of the oil simmering in the burner on the dresser. Crossing over towards the bed, Will suddenly tugged at Angela's arm. With a small surprised noise she jerked forward against him at the edge of the bed. He then pushed her shoulders and she fell back onto it, landing softly on the thick quilt. Angela grinned up at him, her smile fading to a look of lust as Will tugged down his pants, his erect cock bobbing free in front of him. Her thighs parted invitingly and Will mounted the bed, kissing her hungrily and pressing his cock against her pussy. Angie exhaled hard through her nose and pushed her hips up against him.

Then his mouth was gone from hers, moving down her neck, placing light kisses; each one punctuated by a soft lick from the tip of his tongue. Angela broke out in goosebumps as he kissed down her stomach and reached her thighs. Will looked at the poppers fastening the body at her crotch and judged he wouldn't need to use his hands to undo them. Instead, he used his tongue to lap upwards, snagging the edge of the material and gripping it with his teeth.

"Rahhrrr." He moved his head sharply forwards and upwards. With a rapid-fire succession of pops Angela's body came undone. He looked down briefly at her exposed pussy, noting the pink ravine of swollen, wet lips, crowned by a triangle of quite straight, almost downy looking pubic hair.

Placing his hands on her warm hips, Will slipped Angela's body up her waist and over her breasts, shuffling forward on his knees, cock bouncing in front of him. Angela lifted herself up slightly on her elbows then lay back with arms either side of her head. As Will slid her body up to her elbows and wrists, it became tangled. Grinning, he swiftly looped it around her wrists, forming a makeshift restraint from which she could really escape any time she desired. Head back, eyes closed, Angela smiled lazily. Will shuffled backwards and leant forwards. Tracing his fingertips up and down the sensitive skin either side of her pussy, he then parted her lips with his thumbs; exposing delicate, pink folds of flesh that shone with lubrication. Pretty as a pink rose covered in morning dew. He lapped his tongue upwards, Angela stiffened as he brushed her clitoris, breathing in sharply, and then exhaling deeply. Will went down on her, licking and probing her pussy, relishing her taste and aroma. Angela writhed gently.

"Yess. Oh, Will..." He licked and nuzzled. Angela's toes curled with pleasure as he worked. Then, satisfied the foreplay had got her excited enough to proceed, Will prepared to satisfy his screaming desire to thrust his rock-hard cock into her. Will lined himself up and prepared to thrust forwards. Sudden, sinking realisation dawned. Protection.

"Angie. What about protection? We need to use a condom." Her green eyes opened to look at him dreamily.

"No, baby - it's alright. Trust me. Just make love to me. Take me." Untangling her wrists, Angie spread her arms either side of her body. Will didn't needanyfurther encouragement.

He thrust forward, feeling his cock nudge briefly against soft flesh before it yielded and hot wetness engulfed him. They both cried out in unison. My God. Angela was so tight!!! Will had thrust forward as far as he could, but only half his length had penetrated her. Drawing back he pushed forward again, pressing harder and harder until his cock sank fully into her. He pulled back and thrust forward again. Angela's secretions greased him fully now and Will managed two deep thrusts with ease. Drawing her knees up and apart, legs bent, toes pointing; Will penetrated even more deeply. Her arms clasped him to her.

"Oh, Will. You don't know how long I've wanted you to do this!"

Will didn't know, but he knew he'd wanted to do this toher since he met her. And what she said aroused him even more, but he couldn't find the words to reply. Will was dumbstruck with sensation at how tight Angie's pussy was. He'd never been with a virgin before, so had no idea howthat felt. All his past girlfriends had been his age or younger, fit and healthy with good figures and firm young bodies. But none of them could come anywhere near to how tightly Angela's body gripped him now. The sensation seemed to feel as good for her as it did for him, Angela thrust with her hips as they found a steady rhythm, gasping and making small noises, eyes closed in concentration. Finally, Will found his voice.

"God Angie... you're so tight... feels so good." Angela opened her eyes and smiled at him. She looked so beautiful. His heart sang as his cock throbbed and twitched, compressed inside her. They clasped each other, kissing passionately. Will rocked in and out of Angela for several minutes before she turned her mouth away from his to speak.

"Will, get on your back. I want to do something to you." Will paused and then slipped himself from her. They both moaned. His cock glistened in the low light as he lay back, Angela sitting upright and moving to one side. Facing away from him, towards his feet, she lifted up her right leg, straddling him. Taking hold of Will's cock and squeezing it she looked over her shoulder at him.

"This'll feel good." She promised. Looking down, Angela eased herself onto his length. Will moaned. Angie had felt tight before, but now-! Wiggling her bum until she had taken him fully inside her, Angela worked her hips in a circular motion, grinding her crotch against his, then lifting up and squeezing with her pussy. Over and over.

"Awhh. Angie. That feels amazing! Awh!" Angela's head tilted back, as she lifted her hands and ran fingers through her golden locks. Elbows out at shoulder height Angela lost herself in the moment, humming to herself contentedly as she worked her hips, thigh muscles flexing. The sensation was nearly overwhelming. Will lay back and let Angela ride him at her slow, sensual pace, savouring the delicious friction as the walls of her pussy rubbed him from an unfamiliar angle. Shortly, he opened his eyes to watch her work, admiring her broad hips and bum, buttocks flexing as she moved. He suddenly wanted to take her from behind, to feel her soft bum cushioning his groin as it slapped against her. She had teased him with it often enough these past few days, brushing against him repeatedly.

"Angie, get on all fours. There's something I want to do toyou, too." Without a word, Angela slipped forwards and off his length, onto her knees. Leaning forwards, she lowered herself onto her elbows, forearms flat against the bed and wiggled her hips invitingly at him. Will sat upright and moved to his knees. Fixing his eyes on her glistening pussy, he held onto Angela's hips with both hands, carefully adjusted his position and rammed his full six inches deep into her.

"God!!" she gasped, starting to say something else that dissolved into a high pitched squeal of pleasure. Will was almost out of his mind with lust. Everything so far had led to this near perfect moment. Angela, seemingly unobtainable object of two year's desire, naked, wet, pussy tighter than any he'd known before - letting him fuck her doggy style in his own bed. He thrust as hard and fast as he could, exhaling with a grunt at every thrust, her buttocks cushioned him beautifully. Angela panted and wriggled, pushing back against him as best she could, fighting not to slip off the end of the bed. She began to pant out a small cry with each breath;

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

Time ceased to have meaning, until Will's aching stomach and thigh muscles informed him he couldn't maintain this pace for much longer. A second later he realised he was going to orgasm and muscles forgotten, he took her even harder.

"Angiee! Ah, I'm gonna –"

"Yes! Yes darling. Ah! Do it. Cum in me!" With a drawn out groan, Will thrust his hips hard against her, pressing into Angela's buttocks as he shook and jolted in the grip of a powerful orgasm. With Will twitching inside her, Angie felt her pussy become slick, filling with his cum. The sensation made her bite at her lower lip, though her own orgasm still eluded her. Will's orgasm seemed to last forever, but eventually he gasped wearily, slipping from her body and falling back at an angle, head whoomphing onto the pillows. Leisurely, Angela sat up and pivoted on her knees to face him. She lay next to him, head on his shoulder and arm over his chest, hugging him to her. Will's cum oozed from her body, making her inner thighs and the bedcovers slick and wet.

Drawing in a deep breath and letting it out through his mouth, Will turned his head to look at her.

"Angie, that felt incredible. I've never cum so hard in my life. Did you..?" She smiled.

"No, not quite. Don't look so guilty! Will, I've never had an orgasm during sex. "Will looked surprised.

"Have you everhad an orgasm?"

"Yes," she smiled thoughtfully "from horse riding years ago. And I can bring myself off too, but not very often. I get kind of... messy." Will rolled over onto his side and kissed her fully on the lips.

"Mind if I give it another shot?" His hand stole to her crotch, tickling her inner thighs. Angie sighed and moved her legs, allowing his hand to reach her soaking pussy.

"Not at all. Be my guest."

"Let's see if I can recreate the feeling of having a powerful animal pounding away between your legs." Angie chuckled, and then smiled as their faces drew closer together.

They kissed again, tongues mingling. Will rubbed at the surface of Angela's pussy for a while, his fingers slipping easily over the cum-drenched flesh. After minutes of this delicious torture, he slipped his little finger into her volcanic grip, working it in, out and round and round. He repeated this with each of the fingers of his left hand, before forcing two, then three fingers into her, opening her up wide as they circled about in her body. Angela moaned and writhed as Will shifted and began to lick and suck at her right nipple at the same time. Suddenly, his fingers withdrew form her pussy. Angela's entire body jolted as a single finger flicked at her erect clitoris. It flicked again, then alighted, rubbing up and down before vanishing once more. Her whole body jerked. Will thought she had actually jumped clean off the surface of the bed for a split second. Angela's knotted brow and rapid breathing told Will what he wanted to know and he continued his hit and run attacks on the pearly head of her clitoris, alternating between kissing her mouth, neck, shoulder and breasts.

"OH!" Angela jolted again. Will suddenly realised he had a throbbing erection. He'd been so engrossed with pleasuring Angela he hadn't realised how aroused he'd become himself. He wanted to fuck her again, but wanted to make her cum even more; so persisted with his guerrilla strikes. Breathing hard, Angela lifted her head (it bobbed drunkenly, in time with her breathing), opened her eyes and spoke urgently.

"Will?" He looked up, brushed her clitoris again. Angela's eyes suddenly widened.

"It's started! Oh Will. Ah! Ahh!" In a flash, Will mounted her, penetrating Angie in one easy motion and quickly starting to thrust in and out. Angela's eyes bugged.

"WILL!" she screamed. Her eyes snapped shut as her head pressed back into the pillow. Her hands clasped his buttocks, pulling him into her.

"N'nn! N'nnn! N'nnnn!!" Her eyes snapped open, then screwed shut. Will felt her buck once under him.

"N'NNNNN!!!" Her pussy grabbed his cock and yanked it hard, Angela's thighs sprang together either side of him like a bear trap. She made a long, inarticulate noise as she came. Will felt a hot gush against his groin and looked down to see a thick, milky liquid coating his pubic hair and balls. Angela had cum on him! As he looked in awe, Angela's convulsing pussy squeezed out another splash of this goo with a squelch. Will couldn't decide whether he was aroused or appalled by it and decided to settle for both in equal measure as a third, smaller gout ejected with a 'blup'.

Angela suddenly slumped against the bed, limp. Will started. What had happened? Was she alright!?

"Angie!" His cock slipped from her saturated pussy as he sat up and gently shook her shoulders.

"Mmm'oh?" Her eyelids fluttered and then opened slightly. Angie looked at him stupidly for a moment, then seemed to regain her focus. Will couldn't quite comprehend she had actually passed out through pleasure. A 'little death'. Because of him.

"Will." She said groggily. "My darling. God, I've never,never..." She broke off and drew in a deep breath, exhaling through her mouth. Then she shifted her buttocks. They made a low squelch in the puddle of her cream. She managed a weak smile.

"Told you I was messy. Sorry." Will chuckled.

"Don't worry. I've never had such a good reaction before." Angie smiled contentedly.

"Well, I've never had anybody take so much time overme before. It's always been kiss-kiss, bonk, roll over and sleep." She paused, inhaling and exhaling deeply again. "Phew. Thanks."

"Don't mention it. Now, let me get you another drink."

A glass of Bacardi later, Angela had come around enough to go through into the bathroom with Will, where he had run a hot bubble bath. They gently soaped and cleaned themselves off each other, relaxing in the candlelit tub. Whilst toweling each other down, Will got another erection, their lust flared and Angela made him cum in her mouth to save them both having to clean up again. Putting the quilt cover in the washing machine and stuffing the quilt itself into a bin bag for a visit to the launderette the next evening, they curled up naked on the settee in front of the fire, with another drink. They both fell asleep, clean, warm, slightly intoxicated and sexually satiated. At least for now.

Angela woke first at quarter past midnight and half an hour later was in a taxi home. Will closed the front door after waving goodbye (it was still pouring with rain, although the wind had died down a little) and went back upstairs to put the quilt cover out to dry on the clothes horse. By one in the morning, He was in bed under a blanket, breathing in the faint aroma of Angela's perfume on his pillow. He wondered what the next day would be like at work as he drifted off to sleep, feeling happy in the knowledge that however pleasant his dreams may be, there was no way they could match the events of the past few hours.

Chris Cross
Chris Cross
148 Followers
12