Perks of Working at the Mall

Story Info
Hot coed's Boss will do anything to get a peak.
4.5k words
4.24
215.4k
85
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 10/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a new day and Claire was determined to not let her boss get to her. The sexy blonde walked by the owner of the small women's clothing shop in the mall. She could feel his eyes on her as she passed the checkout counter.

"You're late." he said irritated.

Claire ignored him and went to the back room and put her purse in the old filing cabinet that the employees used as lockers for their stuff.

Claire walked back out towards the counter.

As she approached Harold, he had his grumpy face on. "How many times do I have to tell you? I need you here by two on Tuesdays. The next time you're late, I'm going to have to fire you." He said not even looking at her.

"Here we go again", Claire thought to herself.

He said the same thing every week and then Claire had the same response every week.

She put on her best puppy dog sad face and said, "I'm so sorry Mr. Burns. Class ran over again, but I got here as soon as I could."

Harold turned around from picking his stuff up and stopped in his tracks. At 45, Harold had thinning hair that was mixed with brown and grey. Despite owning a clothing store, he seemed to have no sense of style either. Always mixing the wrong colors and designs or the fit on his awkward body. He wasn't obese, but he wasn't exactly fit despite going to the gym several days a week. Claire imagined him as one of those guys that spent more time staring at the younger girls than working out. Harold was more the classic nerd. The kind that wasn't popular and for him, it still doesn't work.

She watched his frown crack and he caved as usual. "I know it must be tough going to school and working at the same time." He said as his eyes slowly lowered to Claire's cleavage. Her shirt had a V neck that didn't allow much need for imagination. Harold sat there lost in the creamy skin of the top of her breasts that were showing proudly until Claire couldn't take it any longer and broke the silence.

"Thank you SO much for understanding!" And moved to go start straightening the clothes.

Harold woke from his daydream gathering up some papers he spread out.

"I'll be in the office if you need me."

Claire was used to being gawked at. She really didn't mind either. At 24 she was going to the local community college majoring in Business Management. When her breasts filled out in high school she had realized that she could use her body to manipulate men quite easily.

At only 5'3" and an athletic 105lbs, her bra size was a 34C. This helped her accentuate her cleavage and she had no shame in using it to her advantage. She was known around her friends as a tease, because despite her flirting she was not easy. Claire liked to flirt to get what she wants then leave quickly. She was proud of the fact she has only had sex with four guys.

She was used to guys like Harold: Harmless pushovers. Harold's heavyset wife would come by the store once in a while and talk to him like a child. As always, he would just do as he was told. It made life easy for Claire and she liked it that way.

**************************************

Harold made his way to his small office in the back that doubled as the break room. He sorted all of his papers out to get ready to fill out the deposit when he noticed movement in the security camera.

Claire was moving around to each table straightening the clothes out. Even from the grainy camera's he could make out her ample cleavage. He watched her lean over one of the tables as her breasts pushed against the shirts she was leaning over. Harold felt his hard on growing in his pants. He pulled his dick out and started stroking it as his eyes watched Claire intently through the video feed. It only took a few minutes before he erupted under the desk and onto his pants. He cursed and wiped himself up with extra napkins lying around.

There were other girls that worked for Harold, but Claire was his favorite. She was by far the hottest and she flirted with him. He was just happy to have her around.

*******************************************

A week later, Claire was working alone in the store behind the counter. She was on her cell phone bored out of her mind. She was messaging with one of her friends talking about going out of town for the weekend.

"I'm scheduled to work this weekend, but let me see if I can get off." She messaged right when Harold walked in.

Harold didn't even say hello as he went straight back to his office.

Claire decided she better look busy so she walked around the store straightening things that had already been straightened. After about 30 minutes, Harold still hadn't come out of his office.

"What is he doing?" She asked herself.

She walked back to the office to talk to him, but the door was locked. "It's never locked", she thought.

"Hang on a minute!" Harold mumbled and she could hear him jump up and move things around. It was an unusually long time for him to open the door and Claire was just about to walk away when the door opened hurriedly.

Harold looked flustered to Claire. She couldn't quite pinpoint it, but something was off.

"Yes?" Harold asked.

"Oh, hey." Claire said thrown off. "How's it going?" She said forgetting to ask about the time off.

"What is it Claire? I'm busy." Harold said flatly.

"Well, I know I am scheduled to work this weekend, but I was hoping I might be able to work some extra during the week and get the weekend off."

"Come on Claire, you know I have trouble filling the weekend." Harold said.

Just then Claire noticed the bulge in his pants. Herald moved to close the door when Claire begged again, "please!"

"Let me think about it." Harold said closing the door.

Claire walked back to the counter thinking about what had just happened.

Harold appeared a few minutes later, but left quickly without saying a word.

"Well I guess that means I'm not getting the weekend off." She said out loud to herself.

After about an hour, Claire decided to do some snooping. She went back to the office and started looking around. She got on the computer and was looking through the browsing history to see if he was looking at porn, but didn't see anything unusual.

Claire glanced up at the security feed to see if any customers were in the store. No one was there so she opened Facebook to check what was going on with her friends when she paused.

"I wonder..." she said out loud and started opening the saved files from the security feed.

Claire had known where the security files were saved from when she had to give the mall security some footage of a shoplifter. As she opened various files, nothing stood out to her. The files auto deleted after a week and they were broken down by hour.

She randomly opened various files when she got to the last file, it opened to a shot of her bent over one of the tables, The angle of the Camera was perfect to see down her shirt.

Claire's mouth dropped open. Her first emotion was anger.

"I should tell his wife" she thought with a loud huff.

She suddenly noticed a shopper and went out to the floor. Business picked up and Claire forgot about the footage until Harold came back later in the day.

Claire went over in her head how she would approach him. The only problem was that she had not actually caught him doing anything. And as the night wore on, she actually started to feel sorry for him. He probably wasn't getting any at home.

As they were closing up, Harold was back in the office. This time the door was open.

"I'm all done!" Claire announced as she approached the office.

"Goodnight." Harold said not looking up.

"Um, did you have a chance to think about this weekend?" Claire asked shyly.

Harold took a deep sigh, "Look, I don't have anyone else to call in. The other three girls are already working and I'm not going to pay them overtime so you can go off and party."

Claire approached Harold. He was still facing away from Claire and looking down at some papers on his desk. She put her hands on his shoulders and began to massage his neck.

Harold froze in place and Claire realized this was the first time she had touched him other than a handshake.

They sat in an awkward silence for a minute and Claire took her hands away not believing she stooped to that level.

"That's it?'' Harold said suddenly. "You want the whole weekend off and all I get is a two second massage?"

"Well" Claire's mind was racing, "What do you want?"

"If you want me to work, it had better be more than that." Harold said turning around in his chair.

Claire's mind immediately thought he wanted sex, but he could forget it.

"I guess you don't want off that bad." he said turning back around.

Claire was afraid to ask, but wondered what he would actually ask for. She could always say "No". The curiosity got to her.

"What would be worth it?" she heard herself say nervously.

Harold knew he couldn't push it too far, but also wanted to know how far he could push it. "How about modeling some of our clothing for me?"

"You want me to try on some clothes for you?" Claire asked

"Yup" he replied.

''And that's all?" Claire asked suspiciously.

"Yes, you try on a few outfits to help me make some buying decisions. Did you have something else in mind?" Harold said with a glimmer in his eye, secretly hoping for something that might happen in a porno.

Claire thought about the situation. The store carried pretty mainstream clothes so she didn't have to worry about him picking lingerie. All things considered, it wasn't nearly as bad as what she thought he was going to suggest.

"When?" She asked.

"How about now?" He said flatly.

Claire searched her mind for an excuse, but found none.

"Okay" she spat out not feeling confident.

"I actually just got some new samples today." Harold moved over to a box on the floor and opened it up.

Claire's stomach was in knots worried about what might come out.

"Here's one." He pulled out a cream colored sweater and skirt. He handed it to Claire who was immediately relieved.

She took the clothes back to the changing room. She pulled her shirt off and kicked off her jeans leaving her in her bra and bikini style panties. It was cool in there and she shivered. Claire pulled the long sleeve sweater over her head. It was tighter than she expected. It fit snugly over her body accentuating her breasts as they stretched the fabric across her big tits. She stepped into the skirt which was shorter than she expected, but thought it looked really cute. It was black down the middle with a matching cream color on the sides and a flowery print that complemented the colors they separated. The skirt fit nicely around her firm butt.

Claire started to think this wasn't such a bad deal as she walked back to the office.

Harold was waiting in his office for her and a big smile crossed his face when she walked in the room. She looked stunning as her heavy breasts swayed slightly as she walked closer to him. He noticed just a hint of nipple poking through.

"That looks great! What do you think?" He asked Claire.

"I love it!" Claire said excitedly.

"Ready for your next one?"

"Sure" Claire said.

He had another outfit on his desk ready and handed it to Claire.

She walked to the dressing room and got a look at the new outfit. It had a pink trapeze style camisole with spaghetti straps and jean shorts.

Claire pulled off the sweater and realized she would have to take her bra off to wear the camisole. She unsnapped the bra and let it fall to the floor releasing her beautiful breasts. White creamy skin with perky pink nipples standing at attention in the cool air. She slipped on the camisole. Her firm breasts kept the material of the shirt a few inches away from her stomach and a little higher on her stomach than she first expected. She slipped on the shorts and checked herself out in the mirror.

The small shorts didn't quite cover the bottom of her firm butt cheeks and the shirt displayed her tight stomach. It wasn't something she would wear to work, but she thought it looked hot.

Feeling a little more exposed, but still feeling good Claire went back to model the new outfit.

When she came out of the dressing room, Harold was waiting for her and whistled when he saw her.

Claire jumped not expecting him to be right outside the dressing room.

"Looking good." He said almost leering.

"Let me adjust that strap for you." Harold said approaching her.

He lifted the left strap over her shoulder and began to adjust length. As he pulled on it, he kept his eyes focused on looking down the top of her shirt. He moved the the other strap and pulled it out slightly in front of her giving him a clear view down her shirt. He just noticed her pointy nipples when Claire interrupted him not fully aware of his full view, but was getting uneasy just the same.

"How does the fabric feel to you?" Harold asked as he moved in front of Claire.

She watched him as he examined the shirt. She had no idea this much thought went into buying clothes for the store. She had assumed he just ordered stuff from a catalog.

"It feels soft" Claire said feeling stupid that she didn't sound more professional.

Harold reached out towards her stomach and touched the bottom of the camisole that hung in front of her stomach. Claire watched his hands as she became uneasy again. His rubbed the material in his fingertips.

"Yeah. It feels nice, but some of the stuff they have tried to get me to buy before was really cheap. You could tell it wouldn't hold up well." Harold said as he let go.

He motioned his arms out and said, "Try moving around some."

Claire stood awkwardly not sure what to do.

"Okay, tell you what. Lets change out the the display window." Harold said reading her discomfort.

Claire's face brightened. "I know what outfit's we should use!" She said cheerfully and ran over to one of the other tables.

Harold watched closely as her breasts bounced freely under the loose top. He felt almost giddy.

As Claire leaned over the table the top of her shirt hung low thanks to Harold loosening the straps up. He followed her around pretending to be paying attention to what she was picking out, but was really more focused on her.

Claire had what she wanted and moved to the display window. With a view into the Mall you could see the main lights were off so it was darker than normal and the other stores were all gated up. Their store had large glass doors that they had locked earlier to prevent customers from walking in.

They worked together to clear out the current display and undress the mannequins. Harold was on his hands and knees taking the shoes off of one and Claire was pulling the shirt off the one next to him. As her arms lifted up to pull the shirt off Claire's own shirt also lifted. The bottom hem lifted away from her body and Harold had an exquisite view looking up to see the bottom of her tits. They looked so smooth and soft that Harold wanted so badly to reach out and squeeze them.

Not wanting to linger, Harold moved on as they wrapped up with the display.

"Everything still good?" He asked as they made their way to the back.

"Um, yeah. It's actually really comfortable. I wouldn't wear it when it's cold outside, but yeah. I like it."

Harold examined the seams as Claire continued to talk. He was serious about his products, but he was even more excited about being this close to Claire. He traced his finger along one seam down the side of the shirt.

"Hmm" He said looking serious and bent down to look closer. He put his fingers on both sides of the seam and pressed gently but firmly in opposite directions.

Claire watched intently to see what he was doing and when he pressed at the seam his left hand was pushing into the side of her boob. Claire thought that he didn't seem to notice he was touching part of her boob. He appeared to be in full work mode instead of the creeper who she noticed would steal glances down her shirt.

He stood up and said, "I think it looks okay. You can go ahead and change and head out if you want."

Claire didn't have to be told twice and went to the dressing room to put her normal clothes on.

"You know, this actually helps me out quite a bit. Thank you." Harold said heading back to his office.

Harold could see Claire's nipples in his mind and felt like he won the lottery. He couldn't wait to go back to the office and rub one out.

Claire left feeling good. She knew the old guy stole some peaks, but told herself so would most guys.

And better yet, she was getting the weekend off!

****************************

This arrangement worked well for both Claire and Harold. They did this several times over the next few months. When Harold had new security cameras installed with better resolution, Claire knew it wasn't for shoplifting. She would even play it up a little when she was in a good mood. Leaning over for just a little longer than necessary. In return, she pretty much chose her own schedule.

So when Claire wanted a raise, she felt confident she would get it. She waited until closing and approached the office.

"I'm finished up front." Claire said.

"Okay thanks." Harold said looking up from the desk to appreciate the view.

"I was thinking...I have been working here for over two years now and I do a lot of extras...and I was hoping, well I thought that I have earned a raise." Claire asked trying to sound confident, but clearly wasn't.

"You do, do you?" Harold said amused.

"I do." Claire said.

"Well how much did you have in mind?" Harold asked becoming more interested.

"I was thinking an extra $5 and hour."

"And what would you be doing for this extra pay?"

"Assistant Manager" Claire said.

"I don't need an Assistant Manager. I only have four employees."

Claire felt deflated. She thought the conversation would have been much different.

"I'll tell you what." Harold said interrupting Claire's thought. "I got in some new clothes I was considering putting on the floor. If you're willing to try them on for me tonight, I'll give you an extra $100."

It wasn't what Claire had in mind, but modeling the clothes didn't bother her any more. "Okay, what do we have today?"

Harold passed her a small box. Claire reached in and pulled out a bra and panty set.

"Where's the rest?" Claire said confused.

"That is it." Harold said plainly. "I was thinking of expanding our merchandise."

Claire thought about it for a moment, "It's not that different than wearing a bikini." convincing herself it was okay. She turned to go to the dressing room when Harold spoke up.

"You have to change here though." He said.

Claire hadn't been expecting that and froze. "Excuse me?" She said surprised.

"You heard me. For a hundred dollars, you have to change here." Harold said boldly.

Claire thought about it for a moment. She didn't mind a little teasing, but taking off her clothes in front of this old guy was on a different level.

"I'm not a stripper" she blurted.

"I never said you were."

"They take their clothes off for money." Claire countered.

"I'm paying you to put clothes on, not take them off." Harold said.

He had a point. But was it worth $100? She started thinking about what she could do with an extra hundred. It would be nice to have. She was living paycheck to paycheck as it was. She could do it quick and would be done before she knew it.

Harold watched Claire contemplate the offer. His heart pounded with excitement. He pulled out a hundred dollars in cash and reached it out to Claire.

Claire looked at the money. Tentatively, she reached her hand out and took the money. She closed her eyes and imagined she was at home.

Shoving the money in her pocket, she reached up and started unbuttoning her blouse. It was a simple cream colored long sleeve blouse that buttoned up the front. The top four buttons were already undone so when she finished the first button, Harold could already see some of her white bra.

12