Permission Ch. 03

Story Info
Kristin finds help at the Hardware Store.
2.1k words
4.04
22.4k
5

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristin pulled into the parking lot of the large box hardware store she had chosen. The lot was nearly empty as mid morning on a weekday is not prime time for hardware stores. Kristin was counting on that fact. As she walked in, she thought how cliché this all was. The fact that she associated hardware and tools with manliness and virility was both sexist and trite. Her plan relied upon cliché's and almost sophomoric innuendo. She started to lose her nerve, both because of that, and because she was nervous. Could she really do this? She wasn't sure if she was more worried about rejection or about success. Would a man really just fall at her feet? And if he did, could she keep him under control? She stopped, just inside the door, a worried and slightly confused look on her face.

And then she saw him. He was probably in his late 20's, a little younger than her, but old enough that he didn't look like a boy. He was not some ripped stud, but rather an above average guy but with an incredible smile. She saw him laughing with another colleague as he entered and his smile lit up the room. She walked in, tingling with excitement, and as she passed him, Kristin smiled right into his deep warm brown eyes. She felt the electricity jump between them and butterflies settled into her stomach.

She walked further into the store, her hips swaying, she hoped not too obviously. Her heart pounded with desire and nervousness. She did not dare to look back to see if he followed her. These large chain stores were always nearly identical in their layout and she headed for the section with various hardware like nails and screws. She almost giggled thinking about it.

She reached the section she wanted a moment or two later and began to look over the various products. Her mind wasn't really registering any specific item on the shelf and her eyes darted up and down the empty aisle, waiting to see who might show up. And then he was walking toward her. Almost instinctively, Kristin bent at the waist, her skirt rising nearly to indecent levels, to look at something on the very bottom shelf. As he approached, she straightened up, but she did not make eye contact.

He cleared his throat. "Um, can I help you?" he asked, his voice possibly a little shaky, she certainly thought so. Kristin slowly turned and met his eyes. The man was about 5'10" tall, a good half foot taller than her, and his smile, now a little nervous, was the kind that just made you want to be friends with him. She felt butterflies in her stomach and self doubt started to creep in. She was glad she had a script in her head, and she hoped he wouldn't ruin it.

"Oh, yes, thank you." She almost, but didn't quite, bat her eyelashes, "I have a big project I'm just getting started on, and I think maybe you could help me with what I need." She almost laughed at herself, which was not good for her state of arousal, but did help to calm her nerves.

"Well, um, I take it you need some kind of fastener for the project? Are you hanging pictures or building a playhouse or maybe a high rise building?" He kind of chuckled with the last, obviously trying to flirt and tease with her a little.

"Well, what I think I need, " she looked him right in the eye as she said it, "is a good screw."

Kristin couldn't see herself in the mirror but warmth in her face and chest suggested that the hardware store guy was not only the only one slightly red and flushed. She kept her gaze right on him, except for one, quick flick to his crotch, where she was rewarded with a slight bulge that appeared to be growing.

Kristin could tell the guy was fumbling with what to say next. Obviously he didn't want to say something to a customer that would get him in trouble, but she could tell he was interested. She pressed forward, "and I'm pretty certain I need a special tool. Do you think you can help me find a special tool and a good screw?" She was really getting into this now. He was clearly hooked and her glances at his now bulging crotch were making it very clear what she was driving at.

He stumbled for a second, trying to find his voice, and then said "Well, I think this might be something for our home delivery service? Maybe I could get your phone number?"

She almost laughed. Kristin loved the fact that he was clearly playing the game. Her smile let him know.

"Oh, dear." She feigned deep concern "I don't think my project can wait to arrange for home delivery." She winked at him. "I was hoping you might have that special tool in a back room somewhere?" She looked at him with raised eyebrows batting her painted lids.

He looked around nervously, clearly unsure what to do. Kristin pretty much knew where the back storerooms were, but didn't know if they'd be empty. She simply turned and started walking toward the back of the store. Her heart was starting to pound and she was both aroused and nervous. She hoped they could find someplace, and quickly. She could hear him walking quickly behind her. As she got to the back of the store he quietly said "to the left." Kristin turned and there, along the wall was a door.

She opened the door and entered the room, it was dark and she couldn't see much. Before her eyes adjusted, he was right behind her, pushing her into the room. His hands grabbed her hips and directed her forward. In a moment, she was up against a table with a few papers scattered across it. The click of the door at it closed behind her made her jump just a little. Her heart was pounding and his hands began to slide up and down her body, groping at her breasts and ass. She felt him press against her, the bulge in his pants making Kristin feel excited by the effect she had on him. His lips were at her neck when he panted "you're so sexy."

Kristin whispered back "shhh." She didn't want conversation. Bending over the table and resting her weight on it she reached back and pulled her dress up to reveal her ass and pussy. She spread her legs and a gasp sounded behind her. His hand tentatively began to caress her ass. Kristin's heart was pounding and her mind racing. She had never exposed herself like this to anyone but Mark.

The man's hand was now exploring her bare ass and her mind raced with both erotic desire and fearful doubts. This was so hot, seducing this man she had just met. It made her feel desired and sexy. And the sluttiness of it made her pussy tingle and throb. But could she really let him fuck her? This was so different than what she had always chosen. Maybe the fantasy was best left just a fantasy? Should she run?

Just then his fingers slid along her slit and she gasped. He brushed her sensitive clit sending shudders through her whole body. Kristin hissed, "Fuck me!" She paused, "Now!" The act of commanding him and using language that she would never use in polite society sent shivers of arousal through her body.

She could hear him fumbling with his belt and pants and she almost wanted to scream. She was both impatient with desire and worried she would lose her nerve. She heard the pants drop to the floor and then his hand was on her hip. Almost immediately Kristin felt his cock begin to push into her waiting pussy. She could feel her lips parting around his head. The shaft of his cock filled her tunnel, and she felt that she could suck him into her. For a moment, the only things in the world were her pussy and his cock filling it.

Kristin's mind reeled with emotions. She was being fucked by a complete stranger. It was her fantasy coming true and her arousal was the most intense feeling she had ever experienced. His hands pulled at her hips and he began to slide in and out of her slowly. She pushed back, wanting him to take her, willing him to just fuck her. His pace quickened and Kristen began to feel her orgasm welling up inside. She could hear the slap-slap of their bodies coming together as his thrusts became more powerful, pushing her against the table. He groaned as he began to cum, his grip on her hips so tight, she knew it would leave a mark. And that sent her over the edge. Every muscle in her body tensed and released as each wave of her orgasm crashed over her. Kristin gasped with the intensity of it, biting her lip to keep from screaming.

In a moment, it was over. His thrusting slowed and then stopped. They stood there and Kristin could feel his cock softening inside her. As the last shudders of her orgasm melted away, Kristin realized she didn't know for sure what to do next. In fact, she was feeling slightly panicky and just wanted to run in embarrassment. She began to straighten up, pushing off the table and he slipped out of her. Her dress fell back over her bare ass. Twisting and wiggling, she moved out from between him and the table.

The man reached out to wrap his arms around Kristin. She put one hand on his chest, moving herself away and look him in the eyes and simply said "Thanks, I needed that." The stunned and puzzled look on his face was priceless and she almost laughed.

He started to speak "What's your name...how can we ..."

Kristin interrupted him by putting one finger on his mouth and one on hers and hissing "Shhhhhh." She then turned and, leaving him with his pants around his ankles, took the few steps to the door. As she opened the door to leave, he whisper-yelled, "Hey, wait, I don't even know your name."

Kristin just walked out the door; she could hear him scrambling to pull his pants back up. A cascade of emotions swirled in her brain: excitement, fear, shame, arousal, pride and satisfaction. She hardly remembered the path she took through the store to the exit, only remembering the eyes of people she passed. She felt like she was keeping an immense secret, but that maybe some of these people could see into her. Did they know she had just let a man fuck her in the back room? The idea that maybe someone did was arousing.

As Kristin left the store, she could feel cum starting to drip down her leg. While at some level it was uncomfortable, the physical reminder of the tryst simply amped up her arousal. As the warm sun hit her, she felt more alive, and more aroused that she really had ever experienced before. She got to her car, trembling and still quite sexually stimulated. She sat there for a minute, remembering the sensation of his cock sliding into her pussy. Pulling the dress up, she slid her fingers into her sloppy wetness. Her eyes closed as she replayed the scene in her mind, reliving the excitement of being fucked by total stranger in a semi-public place. It was only moments before the combination of her mind and fingers brought an earth shattering orgasm to her body. She could feel his cum, squeezing out of her and sliding down her crack as her muscles clenched around her fingers.

As the final waves of pleasure rippled through her, she opened her eyes, slightly worried that someone had seen, or heard, her. Sensing no one, Kristin sat for a moment, catching her breath. As her body slowly came down from the erotic high she had been riding, she as first sighed in exquisite bliss . For the first time, in possibly her whole life, she felt satisfied. She had taken what she wanted. She had seen the desire in the man's face, felt his passion as he fucked her - god that sounded so good in her mind: "As he fucked her." Slowly, still trembling slightly, she began the drive back home. She toyed with the idea of seeking out another encounter. The wet stain on her dress, and the work she need to accomplish pushed those fantasies away. But as she pulled in to the driveway, her mind was already mulling over her next escapade.