Permission Ch. 07

Story Info
Kristin goes to a dance bar.
2.8k words
3.63
18.5k
1

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few days Kristin enjoyed reliving the feeling of being taken in the ass against the window. She put out of her mind, the ending and just focused on his passion and desire as he ate her and fucked both of her holes. The wanton abandon of letting him have her any way he wanted was delicious and she masturbated again and again, reliving the episode in her mind.

By Thursday morning, she wanted to be taken again and knew just the right opportunity. Her old friends, Melissa and Susan, usually went out for "Ladies" night on Thursday evenings. There were good drink specials and many bars had no cover for women then. She had often gone with them, until her and Mark had started getting serious. And she knew that wherever they went would be a meat market.

"Hey Susan," she said on the cell phone. "We haven't gotten together in ages and I was thinking about you and Melissa this morning." Some light chit chat later and she was all set to meet them at a bar for dinner and then head out for a night of dancing. She texted Mark and simply told him she was going out with some friends. He said he'd get dinner and put in some extra hours and meet her at home later.

Kristin got herself ready late in the afternoon. She wore a classic 'little black dress' without any underwear at all. It felt so naughty to be going out to a dance bar again. Although she went when she was younger, her rather reserved nature had kept her on the sidelines most of the time. Tonight though, she planned to dive into the thick of things.

The evening started at a downtown restaurant well known locally for great appetizers and expensive drinks. The three women each ordered a salad and shared plates of calamari, bruschetta and hummus. Kristin ordered a white wine and they began to chat. The conversation ranged from work to gossip about people who were friends and people who weren't friends. It was Melissa who turned to Kristin and brashly asked the question that was apparently on everyone's mind "So, how's the marriage thing and why are going out with us?"

Kristin's ears burned red as she tried to hide her embarrassment. She should have known it was coming, Melissa was never one to pull punches. Before she could answer Susan broke in, "Melissa, seriously!? It's good to see her, whatever the reason. I'm sorry Kristin, just ignore her, you know Melissa" and rolled her eyes.

Kristin laughed, thinking, I'd love to tell you all about it, but I know how you gossip. She gave her best innocent shrug, "I really just wanted to spend some time with you. Mark had to work late tonight, and I remembered that we usually had some fun on Thursdays so I just called. If I'm going to hamper your moves" she wiggled her hands and they laughed, " then I can just head home before we get to the dance bar. But honestly, I just kind of feel like loud music and watching hot bodies!" She raised her eyebrows conspiratorially and they all laughed. They moved onto a new topic, after dinner, they left the quiet restaurant and headed to the dance bar.

The thrumming of the dance music and the spinning lights of the dance bar were as loud and overwhelming as Kristin remembered. She was a little nervous, but she could see some heads turning toward her group and she hoped that some of them were for her. They took a table a few rows back from the dance floor and managed to track down a waiter who brought them all drinks. Kristin stuck with white wine and sipped it slowly.

The dance floor was still sparsely populated, but the evening was young and people drifted in and took tables or staked out their spot at the bar. There was a group of men, a few years younger than her, who sat near the dance floor. The men watched the action, ogling the few women dancing, while casting their eyes about the room evaluating the women.

A song Kristin liked started playing, and she said "come on ladies! Let's dance!" Kristin rose and headed to the dance floor without looking back. On the dance floor she started to dance as she moved toward the table where the guys were. About ten feet from them, she turned and found both her friends laughing and dancing with her. Kristin's back was to the table of men and she made sure that her ass was wiggling enticingly. She occasionally tried to spin a little to see if she was getting the reaction she wanted. It seemed like it, but it was difficult to tell.

As the song ended, and another began, Melissa grabbed her hand and led them all back to the table. "Oh but I liked that song," Kristin exclaimed, not really caring about the song, but wanting to stay on the floor.

"But did you see those guys?" Melissa whispered with a sneer, "they were ogling you like a cheap piece of meat."

Kristin flushed with excitement. She pretended to laugh it off "I doubt it! They were probably looking at you two!"

"Oh, no, I'm sure I saw one of them say, 'damn I'd like to' - you know - 'that chick in the black dress'" Melissa apparently didn't want to say 'fuck.'

Kristin's heart beat a little faster at Melissa's words and she could feel her body tingle. She wished she had heard the guy say that, and knew which one. But she couldn't very well reveal that to her friends. "Well, now, I'm a married woman," she jokingly feigned indignity, "we certainly can't have any of that." They all laughed and resumed yelling at each other about inane topics over the loud music.

Kristin desperately needed to get back on the dance floor either in front of or with the guys, without her friends there. She stole glances over at the guys table, and they seemed to be content, for now, to just watch. But she desperately wanted them to watch her.

A few more songs played and then Melissa got up to go to the ladies room. Kristin waited a minute then said "I think I'm going to go dance again, I've missed it!"

"I'm going to sit this one out, I'll watch your purse!" Susan was less a dancer than Melissa and Kristin had counted on that. "But stay away from those guys," Susan warned, "I think they could be big trouble."

Kristin nodded and headed off to the other side of the dance floor. She started dancing and gave a wave at Susan who laughed and nodded back. It was getting busier now, and there were more people on the dance floor. Intending to evade the watchful eyes of her friends, she made her way to the center of the floor and got lost in the crowd. As the first song ended and the second one began, she slid over toward the guys again and began to dance, this time facing them at first. She found it difficult to catch their eyes as they flitted from woman to woman. Kristin turned, and let her hips roll and sway, hoping it would get the attention she wanted. That's when she felt a hand slide over her ass. She gasped, and her first reaction, born of her earlier years of clubbing, was to get away.

But she resisted and slowly turned to try to catch the culprit. Three men she hadn't noticed before were dancing near her They had moved in close and it was pretty likely that one of them was the culprit. None of them really looked at her, so she continued to dance, waiting for the next encounter.

She didn't have to wait long, when she felt a hand on her ass again, but from a different direction. She chuckled and remembered that this had been both exciting and scary for her when she was younger. She decided to continue to just dance and see what developed. The next song started, and its popularity caused the dance floor to get more packed with people. Bodies were pushing together and inadvertent gropes were getting more common, but then she felt a hand again, clearly rubbing her ass on purpose. She ground her ass against him, enjoying the touch and reveling in the fact that someone thought she was hot and available.

She felt the hand slide from her ass to her hip, and his matching one grasped her other hip. Taking a quick look around to be sure Melissa and Susan couldn't see, Kristin let herself be pulled against him, feeling his growing hard on rubbing against her. She felt so slutty. She had never done anything like this before. Kristin ground her hips into the hard on, and then turned to catch a glimpse over her shoulder. The boy seemed barely old enough to be there, and when he caught her looking at him, he sheepishly tried to kiss her. Kristin put a finger to her lips and warded him off, then ground her hips a little harder against him. His cock was fully erect now, and she pushed her crack against it. Grinding against him, she felt him start to dry hump her in rhythm to the music. She took a step forward and reached back, finding his bulge she gave it a little squeeze and felt rather than heard him moan.

It made her feel powerful and aroused to tease this guy, and Kristin wondered if she could make him cum right there. Her fingers stroked his cock as they danced, his hands still grasping her hips. She could feel him pulsing and she switched from her hand to her ass again, grinding into him. A quick glance over her shoulder, showed that he was slightly red in the face with excitement, and his eyes were half closed. His hips began to dry hump her again and this time she just let him. A moment later, she could tell he was cumming by the way his hips bucked uncontrollably against her. She gave it a second more, then in his distraction, she turned to survey her handy work. The boy now had a very sheepish look on his face and a growing wet spot on his crotch. She stepped back and looked into his face, he was cute, but young, and she winked at him and then tossed her head in a dismissive laugh. Embarrassment crossed his face, a little to Kristin's disappointment, and he hurriedly danced his way toward the men's room.

Kristin danced her way back toward her table, her body alive with the power she felt, and how men were attracted to her. She wanted more though, and as she danced by the table with the first guys, she made sure she got close enough that they noticed her. As she passed, she caught one of them pointing her out to the others and she slowed, rolling her hips as she walked to be sure they got the full effect. While she didn't quite catch all they were saying, she did hear a few "damn fine ass, baby" comments as she walked by.

Kristin returned to the table, and Susan and Melissa asked her how the dancing had been. Kristin laughed "I love the dancing, but the men with wandering hands mean you need to have eyes in the back of your head!" Melissa laughed and Susan looked slightly shocked, "well that's why you shouldn't go out on the floor by yourself!" They chatted about wandering hands and rude men, but Kristin's mind and eyes kept turning back to the dance floor. When Melissa suggested that they join the throbbing crowds, Kristin was the first to stand up. Susan said, "I'm sorry, I'll stay here and watch the table, I just don't feel like it tonight."

The two ladies made their way to the dance floor, and Kristin got them dancing near the table with her target. Melissa didn't seem to notice and it took a minute for the guys to catch on. But then two of them stood and began to dance their way toward Kristin and Melissa. Kristin needed to lose Melissa or nothing was going to happen and so she slowly backed away until the crowd closed over them. The guys split up, one following Kristin, and one apparently heading for Melissa. The one following Kristin was a little taller than her, and was probably the oldest of the group. His jeans were tight enough to give some definition to the obvious bulge, and the biceps framed by the short sleeve cotton dress shirt hinted at a well chiseled torso. Kristin caught his eye and soon they were dancing. She carefully led him further from Melissa. The crowd threatened to separate them and she danced closer, never quite touching him, but teasing him with her eyes. She could feel his desire through his stare but she didn't let him quite get close enough.

They continued to dance as one song gave way to another. She turned and let him see her ass gyrating to the music. When she turned back, Kristin's dance partner smiled and mouthed the word "nice," sending tingles through her body. She turned, her back toward him again. In a moment she felt his hand on her ass. His firm caress made her pussy throb and she could feel it getting damp. His hands found her hips, and again she found herself grinding against a man. This time she could feel his rough jeans against the skin of her thigh. She pulled away again, and mentally willed his hand back down as she spread her legs, letting the skirt hike up even further. Whether he could read her mind or her body language, she didn't care, but in a moment she could feel his fingers against the tender skin of her thigh, and they began to rise up under her skirt.

Kristin quickly looked around, to be sure Melissa was lost in the crowd. And then his fingers found her bare pussy. She thought she could tell he was surprised, and his pause seemed to confirm that. Arching her back a little more, she ground her hips against his fingers, and he obliged her by slipping two into her now wet pussy. Kristin almost came right there, the loud music and lights adding to the amazing excitement of having a stranger fingering her on the dance floor. Her body trembled with excitement at the violation, the desire she could spark in men, and his fingers, although not particularly deft, fucking her pussy.

Kristin came, not hard or in any amazing way, but she felt the warm release of a little orgasm. The awkward position and his fumbling fingers limited the power, but the mental game of getting fingered in public was enough to bring the blood rushing to her sex as she shuddered through the last measures of the song. As the song ended, she pulled away from him a little and turned. His hand came up, and he was about ready to stick his fingers in her mouth. Kristin's look must have been withering because he looked like a boy caught in the candy jar. His hand dropped and she could see him kind of wiping her juices on his jeans. Kristin reached for his other hand and then led him off the dance floor toward the hallway where the bathrooms were.

While the hallway itself was already busy with a line for the ladies room and men pushing their way past to get to their door, she remembered that there was a corner behind the partition that was pretty dark. She led him to that corner and then turned, her hands grasping at his belt. He looked around, nervous and grabbed her hands. Leaning forward, he said, "not here, too many people, let's go to the back alley." Kristin wanted to slap him or cry; she didn't know which. So she laughed and just walked away, leaving him shrugging and with a tale to tell.

Kristin made her way back to the table and found both Melissa and Susan there. She plopped down in her chair and said "whew! I'm getting tired from all this dancing."

The three yelled at each other over the music for a few more minutes and then Kristin announced, "I guess I'm getting too old to keep up, I think I'm going to head home."

They hugged each other goodbye and promised that they'd do this again soon. Kristin wondered, perhaps, but only if I can figure out how to get more than fumble fingers on the dance floor. She made her way to her car and silently drove home thinking about the excitement of getting fingered on the floor, but also how men seemed to disappoint her.