Perpetual Boner Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,527 Followers

I passed the time looking around the large foyer at all the movie covers on the walls and posters of past and present stars. Jenna Jameson seemed to be their biggest money maker and was all over the foyer. I kept looking back at Anna, catching her looking at me. Her eyes were always low around my cock. I thought I was hiding it pretty well, but she knew I was hard still. I think she kept watching me to see if it would calm down while I waited. I still couldn't figure out why she looked so familiar.

When her replacement showed, she walked around the desk and came up to me.

"I'm ready, where should we go?" she asked.

Her nipples weren't pressing out on her sweater anymore, but she was still very hot. I was excited to have lunch with a woman so fine.

"I don't know, what's around here," I asked.

"How about I drive? I'll take you to my favorite place. I checked with Hirsch and he said your shoot isn't until three, so we have time," she smiled, putting her arm through mine and we walked out the door.

She drove a convertible Volkswagen Bug. I got in the passenger side next to her. We drove out of the parking lot and headed toward the restaurant. She looked at me, down at my pants and smiled.

"I have to ask Todd, why is you penis always hard?" she asked.

"Oh you noticed that did ya? Well I really don't know, it's new and I have no explanation," I said back.

"Really, so how long has it been hard?" she asked.

"Close too two days now actually," I said smiling.

"That's amazing......I must confess I watched just the end of your 'audition' with Ronda and Vicky. I've got to say, I'm really impressed Todd. Not only did you stay hard, but you had so much semen it was crazy!" she yelled over the windy noise.

I just smiled at her and she smiled back. Damn she was hot, her long blond hair blowing in the wind. Her sexy long legs working the gas and brake were tan and toned.

"I couldn't help but notice a hidden meaning in Mr. Hirsch's comment about you not wanting to be an actress," I said.

"Ya, about that...... Well, it's a long story. I'll tell you at lunch," she said and took the next exit off the freeway.

She drove about a mile more in silence and pulled into a small Italian place. we got out and walked in. We were seated immediately, served water and then left alone to look at the menu until our server came. I stayed quiet and waited for her to talk again. A couple of construction workers having lunch kept looking at her and talking to themselves a little too loud because I heard tits and ass a few times.

"Hi Anna, back already?" Our server asked, seeing an obvious regular. She was young and almost as hot as Anna, but with dark hair.

"Yep, I love this place and since my best friend hooks me up with half price, I might as well take advantage," Anna said smiling.

"Right, good point. So who is this?" the waitress asked.

"Oh right, sorry this is Todd. He just started today and asked me to lunch. Todd, this is Nikki, my best friend," Anna introduced me.

"Hi Todd, good to meet you. So what, like as an errand boy or light guy?" Nikki asked curious.

"Actually no....... you won't believe this, but he's going to be an actor and totally blew Mr. H and everyone away during his famous 'audition'," Anna said almost proud.

"Get out!!! Vicky and Ronda?" she blurted way too loud.

"Yep, you should have seen everyone's face. It was so awesome," Anna said with a big smile directed towards me.

"Wow Todd, nice work. I bet that was nerve wracking," Nikki said, sounding impressed.

"Not too bad actually," I smiled back.

That raised her eyebrow. She paused for a moment with her eyes locked on my crotch.

"Right.....umm, so are you guys ready to order?"

We ordered our food. Nikki had to help other customers so we were alone again.

"So this long story you were going to tell me," I said.

"Right, I hoped you forgotten. It's not something I'm proud of," Anna said.

I didn't say anything and just waited.

"If you must know......about three years ago I actually tried to get into the business as an actress, but it went badly. I was fine with nude shots and being by myself in front of the camera, but then when it was time for the guy to join I froze up and couldn't perform at all. The guy went soft and blamed me. I freaked out and ran off the set. It was almost impossible for me to get in front of a camera again in any form. Since I had a contract, they put me up at the font desk with a third of the pay.

It hit me like a ton of bricks. I now knew where I had seen Anna before. I had seen one of her soft-core layouts. Fuck, she was damn hot in it. My cock jumped and instantly started to ooze again remembering the pictures. She saw me fidget and the dumb look of fantasy cross my face.

"Todd? You okay," she asked.

"Oh I'm fine. Sorry, I just remembered something," I covered. "So why do you think you froze up?" I asked.

"Stage fright I guess. I don't know what happened. The actor was already hard from the fluffer. All I had to do was suck him and then do a few positions of vaginal only. He was going to cum on my back for the finale. I didn't even have to suck him and take his semen in my face. It should have been so easy for my first time, but I couldn't even suck his cock. I just knelt there with it in my hand. He went soft and I panicked. Then, he was rude and made fun of me so I ran out," she said.

Her eyes were moist. I knew she was on the verge of tears remembering the horrible experience. "Sorry I made you tell me that. Let's talk about something else,' I suggested.

"I'm fine really," she said wiping her eyes. "When you suggested doing me next, I so wanted to do it. I knew if you could stay hard with those two old nasty women, you would for me, easy. But Mr. H jumped in and made me mad again," she explained.

I was taken aback. She wanted to do me right then. She saw me as a hero that could help her achieve her goal! I was blown away and didn't say anything until she called my name again.

"How bad do you want this Anna?" I asked.

She tightened her jaw and finally spoke, "So bad you don't even know." She said, "I'm just so scared to try again and haven't suggested it. I'm afraid of the actor going flaccid again and me failing. The only reason I've stayed at this job was because I told myself I'd try again some day."

I knew I could help her. I wouldn't go soft for sure. I also knew that once she tasted my pre-cum, her inhibitions would be gone and her true porn star would burst forth.

"Let's do it then, you and me. I won't go soft and I guarantee I won't make fun of you at all. If you remember from this morning with those older ladies how they were acting wasn't an act. I have another gift as well," I said.

"What?" she asked.

"I can't really explain it, but you'll know as soon as you taste me," I said.

Just then Nikki showed up with our lunches. We began to eat in silence. I knew Anna was pondering what I had said and if she should try again with me. Suddenly, I felt her shoeless foot rub up my leg to my crotch. She felt my hard cock and then moved it back down to the floor. I looked up at her and she was smiling.

"Just checking," she laughed.

"No need to worry about me, its still hard as a rock," I laughed with her.

"So what do you think? Do you want to try again, with me this time?" I asked.

She smiled her biggest smile and finally said, "Yes! I think so. I'm ready to try again."

"Awesome! Then when we get back, we'll both talk to Mr. Hirsch and get it scheduled," I said.

"It's got to be today Todd. I'll chicken out unless we try today," she said urgently. "Oh shit! I forgot, you already have a shoot with Bree," she panicked.

"That's not till three. If we get back quick, we can try before," I said smiling.

"But how will you be able to do Bree then?" she asked.

I laughed, "Like I said, don't worry about me. I'll be fine."

We paid and said goodbye to Nikki. Anna took her aside and was talking to her alone. When she came back, she was with Nikki, who wasn't wearing her apron anymore.

"Nikki is going to come and support me Todd. She has a little experience as well," Anna smiled.

"Cool," I said. We all left and drove back to the studio.

*****

"Are you sure about this Anna?" Mr. Hirsch asked.

"I'm positive. Todd's going to be my hero. He's going to help me overcome my fear," Anna said, looking at me when she spoke.

"Todd, are you good with this as well? Bree will be pissed off if she drives all this way for nothing," he said.

"Trust me sir, I'll be more than ready for Bree," I responded.

I looked up at Nikki standing against the wall. She was staring at my cock again. I knew she was wondering why it was hard every time she looked. She didn't know I was looking at her, then blushed red when she caught on.

"Okay you two, let's do this then. Let's try a little more intimate setting than this morning though. How about Stage 3?" he asked like I knew what that meant.

We both nodded. He got up and we followed him back down the hall. He only opened a couple of doors and talked really quiet to the residents, so as not to make a big production this time.

Nikki followed us. We all walked into a very small studio that looked like a bedroom with roll-away walls and one bed in the middle. We waited. Shortly, three men and two females showed up and began to set up. The first woman, older than the other, took Anna and Nikki away. When Anna came back, she was dressed in just a robe. I knew she was naked under it. Nikki was holding her hand and right there with her. The other girl seemed to be a fluffer. I laughed to myself, knowing she wasn't going to have to work.

"Okay, let's keep it simple crew. Anna you will be laying on the bed when your new 'husband' come homes from work. Help him out of his work clothes and begin with a nice gentle blow job. Sound good?"

Holy shit! It sounded better than good to me. My cock throbbed and begged to be let out. It was making another huge mess in my pants. I was starting to consider wearing a condom, just to contain all of my pre-cum throughout the day.

"Okay, I'm ready," Anna said and walked to the bed. I nodded and followed the older woman out of a fake bedroom door behind the wall.

"Okay Todd, now when Mr. H yells action, I want you to say, "I'm home honey." Then Anna's going to say she waiting for you in the bedroom. Then, you walk in the door and she 'should' take over from there. You good?" she asked after explaining, a hint of worry in her voice regarding Anna.

My heart was racing. My cock was throbbing. I couldn't believe this was really going to happen. I wasn't this nervous with the skanky woman this morning, but this was different, more real. Anna was so fucking hot.

I just nodded to her. She went back into the room. I was actually sweating. The wait was killing me. Finally, I heard "Action" and I said my line.

"I'm in the bedroom sweetie, waiting for you," Anna called back.

I opened the door and about shot in my pants. She was lying on the bed, butt naked and unbelievably hot. No tan lines at all, shaved pussy and her fake tits were outstanding. I froze, just stared at her. Some soft chuckles began. I guess the look on my face was funny and just perfect for the scene.

"I've been waiting all day for you," she said, rising off the bed and walking over to me.

"Do you like your surprise?" she asked me. I nodded again. It seemed that's all I was good for.

"You missed me, I can tell," she said, running her hand down my chest and over my hard cock.

She was doing it..... I was really proud of her. She unzipped my pants and took my belt off. My pants dropped to the floor. Then she froze. Seeing my hard cock stunned her and she panicked again. I knew I had to get her through it. There was an uncomfortable pause before I acted. My hand casually went to my cock. I wiped some pre-cum onto my index finger. Anna was still staring at it, standing in front of me, frozen. With the slick clear liquid on my finger, I took her head in my hands and cupped her face, letting her smell the aroma. She blinked and parted her lips slightly, looking at my face now. I ran my finger gently over her lips. Her tongue darted out, tasting what I had deposited there.

She looked into my eyes shocked and sucked my finger into her mouth. I looked down at her incredible body. Her nipples tightened up. She seemed to forget about the camera, and the others in the room. She helped me out of my shirt and quickly dropped to her knees to get more pre-cum. Her finger traced my shaft from the center to the tip, running her finger in the drip of liquid. Then, she circled my head with it, playing with the slippery fluid. She looked up at me and sucked her finger again. It was so damn sexy, I about lost it again.

This seemed like a dream. I had never been with a woman that looked like this before. Sure, Suzy was cute and had an okay body, but fuck me, Anna was unbelievable! She dropped her gaze back to my cock. I watched as her blonde hair moved closer. Then felt her warm mouth engulf the head and suck off the rest of my pre-cum. Her inhibitions were gone, her stage fright nonexistent and she started sucking my cock perfectly.

Deep, then shallow, sucking hard and using her tongue under my head and down my shaft. Her hand went to my balls. I felt the other one on my ass. She pulled me closer and deeper into her mouth. She was swallowing everything my cock would ooze out. The more she ate, the crazier she got. She started scratching my legs and ass, rolling my balls in her hand. Sucking extremely deep and hard, treating me to a professional head job.

She continued for a good five to seven minutes. The camera guy got every angle he could. I could see that Mr. H was impressed and liking what he saw. Nikki was staring at us. Her nipples would harden and then soften as she watched her BFF suck my hard cock. Anna never paused. She just sucked and swallowed. She worked my shaft, trying to get as much of the delicious fluid out that she could. I could see her perky erect nipples pointing up and out. I was sure she was dripping wet as well.

"OK very nice, very nice indeed," Mr. H said. Anna didn't stop. She just kept going. "Anna that's fine dear, lets move on....Anna?" he said louder.

She finally took me out of her mouth. I could tell it was a struggle. She stood up and looked at Mr. H with a perturbed look.

"Right, okay, now lets have Todd return the favor and then lets do missionary, cowgirl, backwards cowgirl and finish up doggy, with the money shot on your back," Mr. H said.

I smiled, liking the idea. Anna was already on the bed with her legs spread wide playing with her large engorged clit. She was way ready and, I could tell, not even acting. This was all real and I had my pre-cum to thank for that.

"Action!" Mr. H yelled. I crawled up on the bed and licked Anna's leg from toe to pussy.

She smelled so good and tasted even better. She was extremely wet. My tongue easily spread her tender lips wide and licked up to her hard clit. She squealed as I touched it with my tongue and arched her back pushing it forward into my mouth. I sucked it, and licked every inch of her lips. I pressed my tongue deep into her drenched hole, tasting her sweet nectar. She vibrated and squirmed under my treat and only let me eat her for about 3 minutes before she grabbed my hair and pulled me up towards her face.

"I want your cock husband!" she screamed.

She was still in character, but I knew it wasn't an act. Her tits were so fine. I grabbed her left one and squeezed it. My hard cock was right against her pussy, but too high to enter. I grinded my shaft on her clit. Some pre-cum must have spread on it, because she started moaning and rocking like I was already fucking her. Her eyes got huge. She looked at me and pulled my head to her mouth.

"Now I know what you meant at the restaurant, about your other gift," she whispered, too low for the mic to pick it up.

Her breasts were mashed against my chest. Her nipples were so hard it was very stimulating to feel them press on me. I moved down just slightly and my cock slid into her well lubed pussy. She was hot, wet, and perfect. Tight around my shaft, young and firm and I about shoot my load deep inside of her. I really had to focus not to. It felt so damn good and her hips gyrating from the pre-cum didn't help my focus.

"Oh yes, fuck me! I love your cock," she screamed as I pulled back out and slid slowly deeper until my balls were pressed against her.

I couldn't see the camera now, it must have been behind us getting a shot of my cock spreading her luscious lips and me sliding in and out of her hot body. I picked up the pace. My pre-cum spread through her pussy and further into her body. She started screaming soon after, and cumming. It was no act. She was really climaxing and the camera was eating it up. I rammed home, pumping her full of cock and loving the feel on my cock and her nipples on my chest. I nuzzled her perfumed neck and pressed my teeth against it, making her quiver with chills and convulse with another rush of pleasure.

Five minutes later, I heard Mr. H clear his throat. I knew he wanted a different position. So I wrapped my arms under Anna's back and rolled her over on top of me. She sat up and started grinding down on my cock, pressing her hard clit into my pubic bone. Shit, I was in heaven. The view from below her was fucking outstanding. Her perfect tits so close and so nice, begging to be fondled. I reached up with both hands and played to my hearts content. She went to town, rising as far as she could off of me and then back down. My hands went all over her body now, from her tits to her butt. She had a phenomenal tight little perky ass that I rolled in my hands and spread apart as she grinded down and up.

We were both moaning. Now, I could see the camera guy focusing on my cock in her pussy and me playing with her ass. I remembered not to look into the lens. That was pretty easy because I just kept my eyes on Anna and how hot she was. Her mouth was open and she was glassy eyed. She pivoted on my cock, rubbing one side of her pussy more than the other and swirling her hips as her pussy vibrated from the pleasure.

"I love your cock husband, its so good deep in my little pussy," she said, slamming forcefully down onto me.

Another five minutes like that and Mr. H again wanted us to change. Before Anna rotated to backwards, she fell over me and whispered in my ear again.

"Thank you so much for this Todd, thank you!"

Then she rolled off of me. My hard wet cock flipped out of her and hit my stomach it was so engorged and throbbing. She squatted down over it and reached under her smoking hot ass. She picked my cock up so she could fit it back into her body. She slid down, facing away from me and stayed standing on her feet, moving up and down she rode me. I watched my cock disappear and reappear in and out of her pussy. I just laid there for a while, watching, not touching, just enjoying the sight of her sexy back and ass rising up and down on my hard shaft. It was so good. Anna was cumming again and getting really shaky on her feet. She convulsed and started to fall off of me. I reached up in time and steadied her. She was breathing so hard I felt her ribs expand under the want of air.

I pulled her back onto my chest and let her rest. The camera man got right in on that. I couldn't see it, but I imagined it looked really good with her hot body laid out on top of mine, my hard cock still tight in her twat. I was excited to watch this part. She was breathing so hard and shaking, that I knew I had to take over and finish up. I rolled her onto her tummy and got behind her. She didn't rise up onto her knees, just spread her legs and tightened her stomach so her pelvis tilted enough to press her pussy out to me. I slid back into her, put my hands on each side of her back and rocked back and forth into her hot body. The camera man came around to the front of me. I knew he was ready for the cum shot on her back anytime. He gave me the okay signal with his hands. I picked up the pace and Anna screamed and moaned into the bed sheets.

jasliz
jasliz
3,527 Followers