Perpetual Boner Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,527 Followers

"Still working the front desk. They haven't replaced her that quickly," she laughed. "Oh right, good point."

"She's on cloud nine though. I haven't seen her this happy in over 3 years. You made her decade today Todd."

She walked with me to the locker room, didn't bother waiting outside again, just walked right in with me and sat down on a wood bench. I started the shower and waited for the hot water.

"So from the look on your face, it seemed like that was your first anal sex Todd," she stated.

"Actually, ya it was. I never had the chance before," I said, dropping my towel and easing into the hot water.

"What did you think?" she asked, staring at my hard cock again.

"Loved it! Fucking loved it. I knew it was going to be good, but not that good," I said, soaping up my chest and arms.

"I could tell. You almost looked like you were in pain, you were concentrating so much on not cumming," she said laughing.

"Well shit, first time and Bree was unbelievably skilled," I said shrugging my shoulders.

I began soaping my legs and cock. She bit her lip watching me. Just then I heard the door open and close. I wasn't surprised to see Mandy walk around the corner. She didn't see Nikki behind a small divider, but she saw me just as I finished washing up my cock, giving it a few strokes for Nikki's benefit.

"You are still hard, just like you said," Mandy said watching me.

Nikki smiled behind her, still hidden and curious to see what this woman was about to do.

"Yep, like I said, even if I wanted, it won't go down," I said looking at my throbbing cock.

"You're a fluffer's worst nightmare," Mandy said looking at my cock as well.

"Hey, I hooked you up, and will again. So don't you worry," I said to her.

I finished rinsing and turned off the water, but before I could grab my towel Mandy had rushed ahead and snatched it before me. She held it tightly in her arms, turned back to face me and gasped loud when she saw Nikki sitting and watching her.

"Oh shit! I thought you were alone," Mandy said.

"Don't mind me, or better yet let me help," Nikki said, standing up and walking towards Mandy and I.

Mandy smiled and looked at me and Nikki as she approached. They both looked at each other, then back to my naked wet body. I could tell this was about to get interesting.

Chapter 7

"Have you tasted him yet?" Mandy asked Nikki, once they were standing side by side and checking me out.

"Not yet, but Anna said it's amazing."

"Shall we?" Mandy smiled and folded the towel for cushion and dropped it at my feet.

Damn! These two brunettes were hot and both of them wanted me. My cock had never seen so much action before. As they both dropped to their knees, it lurched and was ready for more. I've never had a dual blowjob before either. Even the skanky chicks this morning took turns and didn't do it together. Mandy and Nikki were different. Both got in on the action at the same time. I stared down at them as they worked and knew I was in for quite a treat.

Nikki was on my right and Mandy the left. Nikki grabbed my ball sack and Mandy my shaft. Mandy moved my dick towards Nikki for the first taste. Already there was pre-cum oozing out for her. She stuck her tongue in it, sampling. Then sucked and enveloped my head with her hot mouth. She kept sucking. Mandy gave my shaft a little stroke. Nikki rolled my balls and sucked even harder, letting my cock pop out with a funny noise and yummy sensation.

"Oh fuck, he is good," Nikki said. "I thought Anna was exaggerating, but she was right on."

"It's so good, isn't it?" Mandy spoke, right before taking me in her mouth herself.

She took me deeper, all the way down to her hand and stroked at the same time. Her tongue worked the underside of my cock. She sucked and swallowed my slick treat as well and let me out.

"Fuck, it makes me so horny when I suck his dick," she said.

"I know what you mean," Nikki said and swallowed me again.

She went deeper as well. Mandy sped up the stroking as Nikki twisted and swirled her head on my cock, sucking all my juice she could get. If the other women I had had today were any indication, I knew that these two on their knees were getting more and more stimulated as they swallowed. They moaned and played. Back and forth they traded my cock for quite awhile, enjoying the taste and feelings running through their bodies. Mandy let go of my shaft. While Nikki sucked the head, Mandy licked my shaft and sucked it as well, down at the base next to my balls. These two women devoured my cock and added to the scratches on my ass and legs.

"Fuck! I have to have him," Nikki blurted after her last turn.

"Me too, like now!" Mandy voiced, giving me one final suck.

The moisture from the shower was slowly evaporating on my body. Both women stood back up and began to undress in front of me. Mandy had fewer clothes on and was out of her shirt and skirt in nothing flat. Her nipples were hard and tight on her round supple breasts. When she took her panties off, they were very wet. Nikki had a harder time with the restaurant attire she had to wear, but was discarding it fast. She had large fake tits like Anna, and it looked like they were from the same surgeon. Expertly done. Her nipples were rock hard as well I noticed, as soon as the bra came off.

Mandy was actually waiting for her and got impatient. She helped Nikki out of her shoes and nylons while I watched the show. Clothing was all over the shower room when they were finally finished. I looked over the two very sexy women standing butt naked in front of me. I had to give the prize to Nikki, probably because of the fake tits and tan like Anna's, but Mandy was very hot as well. They both reached forward, grabbed my cock and pulled me towards the locker-room benches. I gladly followed, staring at their young tight asses and sexy backs.

They made me lay down on the bench. Nikki straddled my head and Mandy eased my hard cock into her tight pussy. Judas it was wet and hot and enveloped my cock in a sheath of exquisite gratification. Nikki tasted great, like Anna. I began munching on her wet snatch while Mandy rose up and down on my cock. She soon was moaning and enjoying the pre-cum rush through her. She rode me for a few minutes while I ate Nikki, then stopped and quivered on my shaft.

"Holy fuck, you've got to try this," Mandy said to Nikki.

"Anna said it was the best she has ever had. You too?" Nikki asked.

"Yes! It's unreal!" she screamed back.

Suddenly my cock was out of Mandy's hot wet pussy. The girls traded places. Nikki picked it up vertical and sat down on it. Mandy's pussy slid up my chin to my mouth, covering my face with her orgasm. A few minutes later, Nikki was screaming about how good it was and how amazing it was. Her pussy convulsed and came on my cock. Her pussy felt a little different from Mandy's. It astonished me how each woman felt different to my highly sensitive cock. I had to admit that Anna's was the best pussy, but Bree's ass was still the highlight of the day.

I just lay there and fed on Mandy's sweet juices. I nibbled her clit as my cock was worked over up and down by Nikki. Even after all the cumming I had done over the past two days, my cock was still feeling the intense sensation foretelling my ejaculation. I just basked in it, letting my mind wander, and enjoyed the bliss my body was in. The girls traded back. When Nikki straddled my face, I looked into her wide open pussy, capped off with her supper engorged clit. She was still vibrating and convulsing when I started licking her. This sent her even further over the edge screaming in delight.

I thought it would be fun to lick a little lower and see what she would do with my tongue in her ass. She loved it and pressed down harder as my tongue went as deep as it could in her tight hole. I reached up and squeezed her hard clit and tongued her ass at the same time, driving her even wilder. Mandy was riding me fast and furious the whole time. I kind of wished I could see her tits and body riding me, but I was blinded by the close proximity of the pussy on my face. They both just moaned and expressed to one another how good it was, almost ignoring me. They just talked to each other about what my cock was doing to their bodies.

My tongue in Nikki's ass must have given her the idea because she said to Mandy, "I want to try him in my ass next."

"Sounds good. Just give me a minute more, I'm still cumming," Mandy voiced, slamming down on my cock and rocking her hips while I was as deep as I could go. It was longer than a minute, but Mandy finally said, "Okay...He's all lubed up for you," with a laugh.

I caught a glimpse of my cock as Nikki moved off of my face and Mandy got off of it. She wasn't kidding, it was covered with thick white foam from Mandy's pussy. She had whipped it up with her frenzied attack. My back was starting to hurt on the thin hard bench, but the chance to get anal again outweighed my need to change anything. I didn't get to watch either, because Mandy's pussy was in my face again before Nikki grabbed my cock. I knew it was her ass though, so much tighter, and hot. She went really slow, with only my head in for a minute. Then slowly she eased further down on me, covering my slick cock with her hot butt.

Shit! I was a new huge fan of anal sex. I was so taken by her ass on my cock, that I forgot anything else until Mandy spoke, "Shit... he's liking that ass of yours, totally forgot about my pussy," Mandy started laughing.

Nikki just moaned and started back up after taking my entire shaft into her bowels. I couldn't tell if she was in too much pain or pleasure so as not to be able to speak. She rose up to my head and then eased back down faster this time. I tried to focus on the wet, wide open pussy in my face and sucked on her lips and licked her clit. It was pleasure, or at least it became pleasure because Nikki started to scream and fuck my cock with her ass faster. I wasn't going to handle much more. I wasn't used to the intense tightness and excitement of anal sex and my cock was going to blow.

"Shit Nikki! It's so good I'm going to cum," I screamed at her.

She didn't move fast enough and the first blast of cum drenched her insides. She did finally jump off of me. My cock was already shooting its next long rope of cum. I felt it splatter on my chest and stomach. Mandy got off of my face then and Nikki had taken my shaft in her hand as the third spurt flew out straight into the air and cascaded down on my cock and legs.

"Oh fuck! Look at his cum," Nikki screamed and stroked me hard sending my next shot high into the air again.

Mandy got right in on it and put her mouth around my head for the next one. It splattered into her mouth and some dripped out before she could close and swallow.

"Fuck me! His cum tastes better than the clear stuff," Mandy exclaimed.

Nikki had to try some next, caught the next rope in her mouth and smiled in delight. While they took turns enjoying my load, the other spurts shot up and covered my chest, legs and stomach with my large load. I was a mess, even with what they had managed to swallow. When my cock finally stopped ejaculating, they proceeded to clean me off and ate all they could find on me. My cock throbbed and bounced about an inch off of my tummy while they finished up. When they were done, they looked at it and then at my face.

"And he's still hard," Nikki said, shocked.

"Good. Cause I wasn't done yet," Mandy said.

Before she could hop back on, I sat up because my back really needed to get off that hard bench. She thought I was going to say no more and looked disappointed. Her face lit up as I grabbed her by her small waist and bent her over the bench. She straddled the wood with most of her ass off the end and her chest smashed where I used to be lying. I grabbed my hard shaft and stuck my head back into her wet pussy. She screamed in delight as I rushed in deep. Nikki rubbed my chest and body as I began fucking Mandy. Mandy started cumming and screaming again soon after. Nikki started talking dirty in my ear.

"You liked my tight ass. Couldn't even handle how good it was," she teased me. "You want me again don't you?" she whispered, trying to get me away from Mandy.

I nodded. She quickly threw her leg over Mandy as I was still thrusting forward and put her ass right above Mandy's. She let herself down with her tits on Mandy's back. Mandy moaned with the new sensation of the Nikki's hard nipples. I pulled out of Mandy's pussy and popped back into Nikki's ass like it was nothing. She screamed in delight. I proceeded to fuck her deep and hard. Shit, it was much tighter than Mandy's pussy. I soon felt the telltale sings of my approaching orgasm already again. I pulled out after only a minute and shoved my cock back into Mandy's drenched pussy.

I had both women cumming one on top of the other. Their bodies convulsed and shook on the bench as I took turns fucking their hot bodies. Each time I went back into Nikki's ass my pleasure peaked. I was forced to pull out and put it back into Mandy's pussy so I could last longer. It was when Mandy told me to fuck her ass that I knew I wouldn't last another five minutes. The one good thing was that I had to go super slow at first, so I didn't hurt her. Her ass was hot, even tighter than Nikki's was, but I'm sure that's because I had been pounding Nikki's for a while now.

Mandy surprised me and adjusted quickly to my incredibly engorged cock. I soon had it buried up to my balls. While I fucked her ass, I stuck my thumb into Nikki's, holding her off till I could get back to her. Nice and slow I fucked Mandy's little butt and fingered Nikki. It was so hot to see both their bodies on top of each other like this and just loving my cock. I was able to speed up in Mandy as she began to scream and cum anew with my pre-cum soaking her bowels. Speeding up only made me have to pull out sooner so I could squeeze my head and then put it into Nikki's butt. I couldn't believe I was fucking these two women in the ass. The reaction I was getting from them was so surreal. I could have sworn I was dreaming.

I was right. I didn't last very long fucking both of their hot asses. But I think they didn't care since they were cumming so fiercely anyway. Mandy's ass was the one that did me in. It just felt so tight and hot. I couldn't stop fucking her and screamed that I was going to cum again and pulled out and backed up. Man, Nikki was off of Mandy so fast and in front of me I was amazed. Mandy joined her about as fast. Both of them had their mouths wide open and their eyes locked on to my hard cock. I don't know where it came from again, but it was another staggering load. They screamed and hollered with delight as I covered them with long rope after rope.

After it stopped, I had to sit down on the bench behind me. I was exhausted and really thirsty now. I just sat there and watched the two hot brunettes suck and eat the cum off of each other. The only thing they left was what had hit the floor. They ate everything that had remained on their bodies. After they cleaned each other off, they stood up, went into the shower and washed each other. Fuck me! I hadn't had this much visual stimulation in well... forever. I watched them shower and damn my cock started oozing and throbbing like nothing had happened the last two days. I was too exhausted to do anymore though, but my cock didn't seem to care. They smiled at me, got dressed and thanked me for the wonderful time. They left talking with each other about how good my cock was.

jasliz
jasliz
3,527 Followers
12