Perpetual Boner Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,536 Followers

"Look ladies, I really need to get back to Mr. Hirsch's office," I said, trying to avoid the three sets of hands trying to take my robe off.

"We'll be quick we promise, all we want is your cum," Mandy said.

It was too good to pass up. Three horny hot women and they just wanted my cum. How was I supposed to refuse that?

"Fine, but make it quick," I said opening my robe and releasing my hard member.

They literally fought over it, trying to be the first one to get it in their hot little mouths. Anna was in the center and she had the best chance. She sucked me so deep and hard I was forced to move forward as she swallowed me. Nikki wrenched me from her and swallowed me as well, while Anna commented on how good I tasted. Next it was Mandy's turn and she used her own professional technique. Good hell, I was already so stimulated with the three women on their knees sucking me as voraciously as hungry birds.

They got more civilized after that and took turns spending about 10 seconds each until they passed me on to the next open mouth. It took less time than I expected. After Nikki finished up her last session, I pulled away from her and started stroking it myself.. They all knew what that meant and gathered very close together with mouths open wide. Bending my purple head down to Mandy I fired my first rope into her mouth, the second to Anna and third to Nikki. I repeated the process multiple times until I finished, almost falling over with severe pleasure. They didn't waste a drop and each sucked me clean before licking their faces off and thanking me.

"Awesome Todd! Just what we wanted. We'll see you later. Miranda is waiting," Anna said.

I sat down on the bench and watched the three satisfied beautiful women leave. I looked down at my bouncing shinny cock and shook my head. This thing was unstoppable! I rinsed off, dressed and hustled to Mr. H's office feeling hungry again after cumming three times already. "Come in," I heard Mr. H say after I knocked.

I opened the door with my eyes locked onto Miranda, sitting with her long tan legs crossed and flipping through the portfolios on Mr. Hirsch's desk. She looked up as I walked in and stood up to meet me. Mr. H came around and introduced us. I shook Miranda's small smooth hand. I couldn't stop looking at her! She was unbelievable, with perfect large round breasts, long dark brown hair, brilliant blue eyes and a face men would kill for.

"Mr. Hirsch tells me you picked me out from all the other girls in his books. Care to tell me why you wanted to meet me?" she asked.

"To me you are perfect. When I turned the page and saw you, no one else interested me before or after.. I think you are absolutely stunning." I said flatly.

"Well thanks Todd that is very sweet. But from what I saw and heard today you could have any star you wanted it seems."

"I don't know about that... even if it's true, I would still rather work with you than any others."

"I'm not even well known or do the stuff most of the girls do. I'm sure Mr. Hirsch told you that."

"I know, but you might change your mind if you agree to do a scene with me. I seem to have a strange effect on the opposite sex," I said smiling.

This took her back and she looked at me oddly, not knowing what to say. Mr. Hirsch stepped in filling the odd pause.

"Now Miranda, what you decide and wish to perform is strictly up to you. I have not promised Todd anything. He just wanted a chance to meet you. It can end there if that's what you want."

"Right... well I must say I am curious, especially after what I saw earlier. Even after the cameras stopped filming both actresses seemed genuinely taken by you," she said.

My cock jumped in my pants when she finished speaking. I was really hopeful she would give me one scene. I was fairly confident she would react like all the others and I would see much more of her. I just smiled at her after she spoke and Mr. Hirsch didn't add anything either. We both just let her think about it. She made up her mind fairly quickly.

"My curiosity has me agreeing to one scene, strictly blowjob and maybe vaginal. I'll let you know when we get to that point," she relayed.

"Awesome! That sounds wonderful!" I blurted forgetting myself.

I could feel the blood pulsing in my hard cock, just yearning for her mouth to be around my bulbous head. My smile was out of control and I think I frightened her a little with my enthusiasm. Mr. Hirsch saw my over zealous behavior and quickly intervened again.

"Okay great Miranda. Todd, why don't you find Bree and discuss your next shoot with her. I'll set everything up with Miranda and get back to you," he said.

I didn't want to leave but got the hint. I shook Miranda's hand again, tried not to act like a love struck schoolboy and let myself out of the office. Outside I had a permanent grin to match my perpetual boner. I couldn't wait to feel her breasts and touch her incredible body. My mind was imagining it all and my cock was going crazy in my pants.

"Wow Todd, from the look on your face and the bulge in your pants you have it bad for Miranda," I heard a familiar voice say.

"Well the bulge is permanent but yeah I'm a bit taken with her," I said turning to talk with Nikki who had just come from the woman's room.

"Right? Permanent huh? So did she agree to work with you?"

"I think so, nothing too big but she said she'd do a small scene with me. So why are you here today? Don't you need to be working at the restaurant?" I asked.

"I took the day off. I was curious to see what happened with Anna and thought I'd come and support her," she said with a telling smile and coming very close to me so that I could smell her scent.

"Oh I see, you're here to support Anna. You are a good friend," I said walking past by her and brushing her body with mine.

"Well there was that small 'craving' we took care of earlier as well," she said, trying to walk next to me down the hall.

"Ahuh, so no more craving? Good to go are you?" I asked turning back with a smirk.

"We'll see. Hey it's about lunch time do you want to come with Anna and I to grab something?" she asked.

I was starving. It seemed the only side effect to my ability was the hunger from cumming so much. I knew that Mr. H didn't really need me to talk with Bree, he just wanted me to leave his office before I made more of a fool of myself. Lunch sounded good and if experience has taught me anything, I would probably get more than just lunch with Nikki and Anna together.

"That sounds great, when can Anna leave?"

"Now, I'm covered," Anna said appearing around the corner.

"Let's go then," I said.

Both ladies took one of my arms each and we walked out to Anna's car again. This might turn out to be the best lunch break I've ever had. In the car my suspicions were confirmed when they tried to talk me into skipping food and going back to Nikki's apartment for a 'scene of our own' she called it. I had to convince them I really needed food before that happened. They finally suggested a drive thru on the way back to the apartment and I took what I could get. I ate my hamburger on the drive to Nikki's apartment, just finishing it when we pulled up.

"My roommate might be here but I think she'll be okay with us over. She might even help out," Nikki said.

I about choked on the last of my soda when she said this. "Three women at once? This should be interesting," I said to myself.

I followed Nikki and Anna inside and shook my head at the two incredible asses in front of me. I was feeling much better with the food and drink. It was a good thing too, because the girls wasted no time in telling Kim, the roommate, what they had planned.

"Sure I can be your cameraman," she said.

She wasn't as hot as either Nikki or Anna but she wasn't terrible either. She had brown hair, hazel eyes and an average body, on the verge of being too skinny with almost non existent breasts. I smiled at her. She looked me up and down and bit her lip. I had a feeling Nikki had told her about me. Kim disappeared back into a bedroom and Anna and Nikki turned on me and approached. I set my empty cup on the table as then placed their hands on my chest and arms. Seconds later Kim came back with a small video camera. I saw the red light indicating she was already recording.

"Okay girls, I've got an empty tape and full battery so let the fun begin."

My shirt came off first. As Nikki kissed and caressed my chest, Anna was working on dropping my pants. Kim circled us as we stood in the middle of the front room, which consisted of a sofa, coffee table and a TV up against the wall. There was enough room between the coffee table and TV to get it on with Nikki and Anna and that's what happened. Nikki only spent enough time on my chest as it took Anna to get my cock out. Then Nikki disappeared down below to join Anna in sharing my cock. A rush of pleasure hit me as Anna's warm mouth covered my head and went deep down on my shaft.

Kim stopped circling and held the camera still, getting a shot from the side as Anna began her slow deep blowjob. Her hands were on my ass, pulling me towards her as she engulfed every inch of my cock, adding a moaning noise at the end to vibrate my cock. Shit, it felt incredible. I didn't want her to stop so I grabbed her head and held her down on my cock until she pushed away for air. Saliva and my pre-cum dripped off her chin and clung to my cock as she moved away. Nikki took the chance to grab my slick shaft and get her own taste of my cock. Kim moved back behind me to get on the other side so Anna wasn't in the way of the camera. Nikki sucked me deep but used her hands on my balls and twisted her head back and forth and bobbed up and down as she went. It was incredibly stimulating watching her suck me. The feel of her mouth was incredible. Anna used the break to undress, which caught my eye very quick as her perfect fake tits were soon in full view. Once she was naked she moved in to get at me again and it was Nikki's turn to strip.

Anna was sucking me again, Nikki was quickly naked and Kim was filming the whole thing with a big smile on her face. Anna's mouth was sucking my head so hard it almost hurt. I could tell she was trying to get as much of my tasty pre-cum as she could. Both naked women were stimulated from me because their nipples were standing out taunt on their enhanced breasts. I turned to Kim and smiled at her. She smiled back and nodded her head in approval of what she was filming.

"You know if you want, I can take the camera so you can join them," I said.

Nikki heard me and turned to Kim before she answered, "You really do need to taste him Kim, I told you that yesterday."

"Maybe in a minute I'm enjoying myself," Kim said and I watched the camera zoom in on my cock hanging out of Anna's mouth.

"I'll give her a sample seeing as how she won't make the move," Anna said after releasing my cock.

She stood up and Nikki inhaled my member when she did. I watched Anna walk over to Kim. Her body was so incredible, stimulated with a trail of juice running down her inner thigh. She went right up to Kim and gave her a big opened mouth kiss. Kim's eyes shot open wide and I figured Anna had just transferred my pre-cum into Kim's mouth.

They broke the kiss and Kim exclaimed, "Holy shit, that's better than you said it would be!"

She wasted no time handing me the camera, dropping to her knees and pulling my cock out of Nikki's mouth to her own.

Nikki started laughing and said, "What? Did you think I was lying?"

Kim's technique wasn't as polished as the other girls. I could tell she hadn't had as much practice sucking dick. It still felt good and she got better and better as she swallowed more and more of my juice. I had the camera pointed down filming everything she did, occasionally moving to Anna and Nikki's breasts as they looked eagerly at Kim waiting for their turn to suck.

The three women took the next fifteen minutes trading back and forth, sucking my cock in their own special way. By the time they were done sucking, Kim was naked and aroused as well. She was really skinny, more so than I thought with her clothes on. Her tiny breasts were round but way too small to even get a grip on. Her nipples stood out almost as far as her breast did from her ribs. She picked up on what the other girls were doing to my cock and learned quick how to give a good blowjob.

The only reason they stopped sucking was because they were so horny now they all wanted me to fuck them. They all stood up and looked around the room for the best place to go. They picked the sofa and Nikki and Kim moved the coffee table out of the way. Then all three women knelt on the couch with their asses pushed out to me. They leaned over with their arms on the back of the sofa and looked back at me with expressions of "what are you waiting for".

I paused because I was filming their perfect asses and bodies kneeling on the couch.. Judas it was sight to see. All of their pussies were flushed and already wet and open wanting me. Juice shimmered on their lips and around their anuses, all from their sucking. I kept the camera focused on them and walked only a few paces to the first one in line from left to right. It was Nikki and she smiled back at me for being first in line. The others waited patiently with Kim next and Anna on the other end. Kim was so skinny there wasn't much cushion on her ass and I wondered how much of a difference it would make. With that though in my mind I rubbed my cock up and down Nikki's hot ass and snatch and shoved my incredibly hard cock full into her with no hesitation. Her head flew back in a loud scream and she reached back and smacked her own ass.

"That's it Todd fuck me hard!" she screamed.

"Yeah Todd give her that wonderful cock of yours, make her scream!" Kim exclaimed, rubbing her engorged clit from underneath.

Grabbing onto Nikki's hips with one hand, I began pounding away at her wet hot pussy, filling her with all my meat over and over. I tried to keep the camera steady and trained on to her ass as my cock disappeared and reappeared in and out in a blur. She was beyond wet and only got more so as my juices reacted with her body, causing her to cum before two minutes were up. Once she was climaxing I left her hot body and moved over to Kim, who was so eager she was shaking. Her eyes were wide, just begging for me to slam my cock into her. I gave her what she wanted. She was tight and her bony ass felt hard as I pounded my hips into her over and over until she too was cumming and screaming how good it was. Nikki was feeling the effects of her orgasm and my juice the whole time I pounded her roommate. Kim's pussy had a distinct feel too, it almost like it bent a different way than normal. It amazed me how much different women's canals were from one another. Maybe it was just how sensitive my cock was now, that I've began to notice it, but there was a distinct difference.

Anna waited very patiently until Kim was cumming, playing slowly with her clit and rubbing her juices around her lips. She kept winking at me and licking her fingers, tasting her juices for me. It was a huge turn on watching her play and tease me with her looks. By the time Kim was cumming, I was on the verge as well with her tight pussy. When I pulled out, I quickly squeezed my balls and positioned myself behind Anna's incredible ass. I zoomed into her playing with her clit and bent my cock down and slowly inserted it for the camera, pushing each inch slowly into her wet folds. It was hot shit and felt wonderful. I sped up in increments and was soon pounding the hottest ass in the room until she too climaxed and screamed in rapture.

I was at my limit when I heard her scream and convulse on my cock. I slowed down and held my throbbing cock deep inside her and let her pulsing pussy massage my shaft and head. Talk about sensitive, I could feel every one of her muscles and ridges caressed my cock as she came. It was phenomenal and almost too good to believe this was happening to me. I pulled out and the camera caught my hard cock pop out and flip a bit of her juice up towards the lens. It was pulsing and glistening in the soft light of the room, just begging for release.

Nikki didn't wait for me to walk back over to her and was up off the sofa and pushing me down on the ground before I could take a step. She jumped on top of me, grabbed my shaft and engulfed my cock with her wet pussy. With her hands on my chest she began to ride me like a pro, rising almost all the way off of me before slamming down again and again. Anna composed herself and took the camera from me since I couldn't get a very good shot with Nikki's arms in the way. Anna went behind and got the whole show from there as Nikki gyrated and circled her hips around my cock and up and down rhythmically, making a mess of my member with her juices.

Kim, not wanting to be left out, stood right over my head and lowered her pussy onto my face for me to munch on. She tasted sweet and I wonder if it was from my cock or if she always tasted like this. Either way I enjoyed eating her wet pussy and licking her very hard clit. She squeezed her large nipples as I feasted and it kept my mind occupied while Nikki rode me faster and harder.

Between her efforts and orgasm, Nikki wore herself right out riding me and fell off, breathing very heavily. Kim took the chance at my free cock and moved quickly backwards easing down on me before Anna could. Instead, Anna handed the camera off to the exhausted Nikki and sat down on my face herself. She tasted sweet as well and the view looking up at her incredible stomach and large round breasts was sensational. Kim's peculiar pussy worked my shaft over differently than Nikki's. It wasn't a bad thing mind you, just different but very good and tight. Nikki did her best to film the action but was still reeling from her orgasm and efforts.

Damn, these three sexy women were taking advantage of as much of me as they could. I had a hard time believing how my luck had changed. I knew for a fact if my cock wasn't what it was now, I would never be doing what I was doing especially with Nikki and Anna. They were so far out of my league I would never have had a chance with them before that fateful day in the bar. I wondered if my cock would remain like this forever and if I'd ever see that blonde from the bar that had made this all possible for me again. She certainly did give me one heck of a birthday present.

It was Anna's turn now to ride me. She did it facing away with her hands behind her back on my chest. I reached up and held her perfect fake tits while she rode me. Nikki was filming it from my feet. Kim seemed to be hyperventilating on the carpet next to me from her orgasm. Her eyes were glassy and she was mumbling, almost inaudibly, about how good it felt. With no pussy to eat I had a difficult time focusing on not cumming inside Anna's hot body. She came quickly though, I guess my cock was really pumping out the pre-cum. Her nipples were extremely hard in my hands and she began to shake only minutes from beginning her ride. She shuddered and fell down on my chest quivering in her rapture, breathing so rapidly she couldn't even scream.

Nikki was ready for more and handed the camera off to Kim as Anna rolled over to the carpet. My cock flipped out of her pussy and smacked my tummy, smearing me with her secretions. Nikki had it in her hands a second later. I felt her putting it in her ass because it was meeting some resistance and was very tight. I looked up at her and she smiled as the head popped into her ass. Damn it was tight and hot and she knew exactly what she wanted. She was facing me and leaned back putting her hands on the seat of the sofa. She inched lower and eased all of my cock into her tight ass and held still until she adjusted and my pre-cum soaked her bowels. I watched in amazement as her nipples grew tight and even her clit engorged more. The look on her face changed to one of wanton lust and I knew she was ready to go.

jasliz
jasliz
3,536 Followers