Perpetual Boner Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

"She hasn't arrived yet Todd. I'm sure she's on her way."

"Oh okay."

"I'm going to take off Todd, thanks for the great scene. I'll be in touch," Bree said.

Anna and I watched her leave the building after which Mr. Hirsch walked around the corner.

"Oh good, you're here. I was just going to as Anna if you were back from the shoot with Bree. So how did it go?" he asked.

"Great! I think it was really good, everyone thought so anyway."

"Good, I'm interested is seeing the final cut, Bree says I can't see it until it's finished."

"You won't be disappointed I'm sure."

"They are setting up in stage one for you and Miranda. You can come back with me now and wait for her."

Stage 1 was the first place I had been taken when I first arrived here. It had a single couch and carpet in the center surrounded by white floor. It was as good a place as any to get a blowjob from Miranda. I was hoping more would happen than that and if past experience continued, Miranda should act just like the other women. When Mr. H and I walked in the crew was setting up for what looked like a photo shoot instead of a porn video.

Mr. H explained what was going on and the theme of the shoot. Apparently I was going to be a photographer taking pictures of Miranda for a magazine spread, one thing would lead to another as I took her naked pictures and end in a blowjob from the model. It sounded pretty cheesy and done before but I didn't care. Taking fake pictures of a naked goddess and getting sucked off sounded pretty damn cool. Before Miranda showed up the director gave me some lines to say, imitating a professional photographer. I tried to remember them, more interested in watching the doors for Miranda's arrival.

I tried to stay calm as she entered the studio. She looked amazing, summer dress with spaghetti straps, showing plenty of tan cleavage. Her brilliant eyes stood out dramatically, contrasting with her dark hair and tan face. My cock was going crazy with anticipation as she walked over to us. The director explained what he expected. She wasn't fazed by anything he said, acting very professional.

"So just treat this like one of your many other photo shoots at first. We'll stop filming to explain more later," he was saying.

She smiled and looked at me. I wanted to say something but no words came from my mouth. They didn't change her clothing. I guess she wasn't going to be in them long enough to matter. I picked up my camera, Miranda backed towards the sofa and the video cameramen got ready to start filming. She seemed very relaxed, I was sure I was much more nervous. The director yelled action. She was sitting on the sofa now and I acted like I had just come in the room to film her. We exchanged names, fake ones, and I asked her if she was ready.

The next fifteen minutes were spent with me taking pictures of her in different poses. First with her clothes on, then topless and finally completely nude. She stood first, then sat or lay on the sofa in many different positions. My cock was throbbing so bad in my pants it almost hurt from the pulsing blood. She was so damn hot I could scarcely keep the camera still. Perfect fake breasts, just like I like them with small dark nipples high on her large round mounds. Skinny figure with ribs showing, elongated belly button and completely shaved pussy. Her skull and crossbones tattoo was sexy as hell. I was sure my pants and underwear were soaked.

"Okay very nice, you're a natural Miranda," the director said stopping the filming. "Now the idea here is to have Todd pull out his cock while you're not looking, then when you turn back around to the camera you'll see it hard and gasp in surprise. I leave it up to you how you proceed to the blowjob."

He yelled action again and Miranda stood up, facing the sofa, not looking at me with her legs spread. She was pretending I was taking a picture of her sexy ass and back with her not looking back. I quickly took my cock out of my pants through the zipper. Pre-cum covered the head and more was oozing out each second. I snapped a few more pictures and she turned to face me.

She gasp in fake surprise and said, "Oh my, Mr. Stocks what are you doing?"

"It was getting uncomfortable," I responded.

"Mmm, you must like what you see. It's so big and hard," she said walking towards me.

"I couldn't help it, you're so beautiful."

"Well, let's see what we can do," she voiced, falling to her knees on the soft rug.

She ran her finger up my shaft, trailing through the slick clear liquid and circling my head with the soft pad of her index finger. She licked her finger and that was all it took. She undid the rest of my pants, letting them drop to the floor.

"Oh my Mr. Stocks you taste so yummy," she said seriously.

I didn't respond because her mouth was on my cock, taking my breath away. I stood and stared down at her perfect face, sucking my hard cock. I caught glimpses of her aroused nipples that hardened once the pre-cum took effect. She reacted just like I wanted her too. She stopped acting, ignored the cameras on her body and sucked because she wanted too. It was sweet bliss, the sheer anticipation and build up waiting for her to do this had me beyond excited. I felt my cum boiling on the verge of eruption.

"Mmm, shit your cock tastes so good," she said taking it out and looking up at me. "I'm getting so wet!"

She inhaled my member again, sucking hard on the head and taking me easily to the base. I think smaller cocks had an advantage to larger ones when it came to blowjobs. It felt incredible when my entire cock was down a woman's throat.

"Fuck I have to have you in me!" she blurted.

I looked up at the director and his eyes were wide. He mouthed the words 'roll with it' surprised she was saying this. It wasn't in the script for me to fuck her. She literally grabbed my shaft and pulled me over to the sofa, pushing me down. The look on her face was sexy determination, she wanted me and I was all for it. Her incredible body climbed on the sofa, straddling my legs she knelt over me, grabbing my cock again. Moving it back and forth on her wet pussy she slid it in and plummeted down on my length. Her phenomenal breasts were right in my face. I've wanted to touch them since I saw her naked in Mr. H's book.

They were exquisite, taut nipples, firm and round. I could die holding them and be perfectly content. She was grinding away at my cock, pressing her ass back to bend me where she wanted. I fondled and played with her breasts, thinking life couldn't get better when she started screaming in pleasure. Her orgasm had peaked. It's always so quick the first time they encounter my pre-cum in their pussies. The director and the crew were dumbfounded. They were definitely not expecting this. I think I heard 'first time' from a few of them. I wondered if this was Miranda's first hardcore scene, besides a blowjob.

She lost her strength, falling down fully on my cock and leaning heavily on my upper body. I took over, picking her up and spinning around. I laid her on the sofa long ways and knelt in front of her after lifting her legs. I ripped my shirt off, tossing it on the ground. One of my knees was in between the back and cushions of the sofa the other just on the edge. She was panting, still humming from her climax. I paused staring down at her perfect face and body. I couldn't grasp that my cock was in her, it was just so unreal to me. She was too perfect to be genuine. I had built her up in my mind and now that I had her I couldn't believe it.

"Oh my hell your cock is so good!" she gushed, bringing me back to reality.

I traced the tattoo on her hip and ran my fingers to her engorged clit. She arched her back as I pinched it and began sliding my cock in and out of her unbelievable body. I was confident my cock was oozing plentiful amounts of pre-cum inside of her from my excitement. Her entire body looked flushed and stimulated and the expressions her face was making were beyond sexy. The camera captured it all, one on her face and chest the other filming my cock slide effortlessly into her drenched twat.

I had to touch her breasts again, they seemed to be begging me to pinch and fondle them. I was enjoying the moment, fucking her slow and deep when she grabbed my hips. She forcefully moved them back and forth begging me to speed up. She wanted me to fuck her hard and fast. Taking both breasts in my hands I squeezed, increasing my force and speed, pounding away while I held her by my favorite thing. My cock was in heaven, my balls tight as ever, it was just too good, too exciting I knew I couldn't last going this speed into her body.

Five minutes passed, I went beyond the point of no return, holding it in as long as I could. I knew I had to cum on her perfect breasts. I wanted to see my huge load stripe her chest and spray her jugs with white. I pulled out, holding my cock tight, hurrying to stand next to her on the sofa. A torrent of jizz shot from my cock splattering both breasts and running off the other side. It was followed by many others, more than ever before, covering her heaving breasts as she called out in delight. It was the greatest thing I've ever seen. Rope after rope cascaded down from my cock onto her perfect body, seeming it would never end.

It was still spurting out when I heard the sound that ruined everything behind me.

"Todd! What the fuck!"

Suzy had shown up at the studio somehow, catching me in the act of cumming on Miranda as we were filming a porno scene. How? Who would let her in? Then I realized I never told anyone she didn't know what I did here. I was fucked!

I turned and looked towards her voice and my cock shot two more spurts of cum onto Miranda without me even stroking it. The look on Suzy's face was one of horror and disgust. The director yelled at her to leave. When she started to cry he ordered one of the crew to escort her off the stage. I didn't know what to do. What could I do? I was standing with my cock oozing the last of it load onto the cum covered girl I had just fucked. Miranda was looking at me curiously, probably waiting to see what I would do.

"Was that your girlfriend?" she asked once Suzy was taken out.

"Yep."

"I take it she doesn't know what you do."

"She does now."

"Nice one, you're so dead."

"Don't I know it."

The scene was over, ruined by Suzy's out burst. The director was pissed and coming over to me fast, once he made sure Suzy was gone. The crew handed Miranda a towel and she started cleaning herself off. This was not how it was supposed to end! She was supposed to suck my cock and clean me off! Shit I didn't think she even tasted me, with all of my cum hitting her breast and tummy.

"It was nice working with you Todd," she said and walked away.

My dream girl was leaving, my girlfriend was pissed off, probably for good this time and the director started yelling at me about Suzy interrupting his scene. He was using every four letter word in the book. After he rebuked me I got dressed, and left the studio to find Suzy. Instead I found Anna talking to Miranda. Shit, seeing both of them together talking was hard for me to stay focused. My perfect blond and brunette together, my mind and cock wandered to what could be. They were talking about me and Suzy when I walked up.

"...he never told her?"

"I guess not," Miranda answered Anna's question as they saw me.

"Oh, hi Todd. Umm Suzy bailed, she was very upset and stormed out of here crying."

"I figured as much. She thought I just worked as one of the crew."

"We got that," Miranda said.

"Think there's a chance of fixing this?" I asked both of them.

The both shook their gorgeous heads together.

"Yeah, probably not. We were supposed to move in together this weekend."

"Oh, well good luck with that," Miranda said turning to leave.

"You're not too bright are ya Todd. Or maybe that penis of yours has made you stupid," Anna said, turning to leave as well.

"Todd!" I heard my name and turned around. "My office now!" Mr. H said.

"Bob tells me your girlfriend ruined his scene with Miranda," he stared once we were in his office.

"I didn't think she'd just show up here," I said.

"Well she did, and right during the money shot," he said laughing.

He didn't seem that mad.

"Yeah, she didn't know I was an actual actor here."

He chuckled again and said, "Well kid you got your own problems. I'm sure Bob can edit the scene and fix it. You worry about your own issues. I'll see you Monday. Good luck."

I left for home, not knowing what I was going to tell my folks. I certainly wasn't moving out with Suzy this weekend. Things only got worse when I arrived home. Apparently Suzy had spilled the beans and told my parents what I 'actually' did at my new job. My mom was throwing my shit out on the lawn when I drove up.

I tired to reason with her but she was in a zone, muttering to herself 'that no son of mine is a porn star'. I hoped my father would side with me but he was pretty upset as well. He knew about my penis so at least understood why I would do what I did. He wasn't helping my mom but he wasn't stopping her either. I gave up when she told me to get my filthy hands off of her. I started picking up my things and putting them in my vehicle. She kept my bed, dresser and everything big leaving me with mostly my music, clothing and anything small enough to throw. It took me a while to clean up the front yard after she slammed and locked the door.

I had no place to go, Suzy wouldn't answer my calls. I've been ignoring my friends since my birthday, preoccupied with my stupid dick that won't go soft and has caused all my problems. I thought about calling Anna, but didn't have her number. The only number I did have was Sergeant Coburn. No one else answered.

"Hello, Todd?" she answered.

"Yeah it's me. I've got a problem."

"So you're not calling cause you missed me?" she snickered.

I spent the next minutes explaining what had happened, telling her everything, about my job, Suzy, my parents and my homeless predicament.

"So you need a place to crash until you figure this out."

"Yep."

"Fine, but when Terry finds your here she'll think you came to party again. You might have to earn your keep around here with your dick," she said laughing again.

"It's pretty much all I have left."

She gave me the address and I headed to her place.

Chapter 16

Life got interesting after that. Suzy never talked to me again, she resisted the urges my cum had affected her with, until they dwindled and she was officially over me. Terry and Coburn welcomed me into their home using me almost every night as their own personal toy. I was good with it. I had a perpetual boner and never had to pay rent. I kept working at the studio, finishing my film with Bree and hit it big when it finally came out for sale. She got the award she coveted that year for the best porn actress and I got the award for best cumshot.

Anna started her porn career, hitting it huge in the business because of how hot she is. Nikki became her agent, quitting the waitress business and doing very well for herself. I starred in a few scenes with Anna and became a coveted commodity from that and Bree's movie. Directors flocked to Vivid wanting me to star in film after film. I worked everyday, fucking sometimes a dozen women in one day and still giving Coburn and Terry what they wanted.

My dream of being the biggest male porn star became a reality. It was really all I could do with the gift the blond in the bar had given me. I didn't know if it was a curse or a blessing. It sure felt good when I was spraying my load all over the beautiful actresses, but began to be unfulfilling without the down period my cock should have given me.

I made a shit load of money, could have easily bought my own million dollar home, but Terry and Coburn convinced me to just stay with them. I finally convinced them to let me buy us a bigger place and we bought the house we used in Bree's movie. It was so sweet. They planned party after party on the weekends with their lesbian friends, where they would tie me up and use my cock for their own personal gratification. They literally fucked me all night even when I had passed out from exhaustion. My cock never went soft and they made the best of it. They said it would ejaculate even when I was sound asleep. Crazy shit. The following morning after such parties I was so drained I had to take the entire day trying to replenish my food and liquid.

I'm sure your wondering what happened with Miranda. And I wish I could tell you she fell madly in love with me and I got to fuck her everyday. Actually I never saw her again. She moved to New York after getting a major modeling contract. She's doing very well.

So that's my story, I've got to go, five naked women are waiting in stage two for me to fuck them. I shouldn't keep them waiting....

The End.

The author would like to thank Gambit37 for his wonderful editing, advice and time. You rock dude!

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers
12