Persian Fun

Story Info
A must try Persian Domme.
1.8k words
3.96
12.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You find yourself sitting in a candle lit room. Music is playing softly. You have come here because it is something you have never experienced before. It is a Persian dominatrix business. You have been told it is an experience of a lifetime.

You were told to take your clothes off once you entered the room. You are sitting on a cushion, naked and have no idea what is going to happen. You are excited but nervous too. You have no idea what is going to happen.

All of a sudden the music changes, it is still soft but has more of a tempo to it. A woman dressed in veils steps into the room. All you can see are her eyes. They are an emerald green, long lashes and they speak volumes. She is doing the dance of the seven veils, her hips swaying in time to the music. She stands in front of you, you smell her scent. She smells like Jasmine and Lavender. Her scent is intoxicating to you. As her hips sway her belly jumps in front of you. As she takes off her veils, one by one, you can see more of her body. Beautiful long legs, tight bubble ass, nice hips, small waist and very ample tits. Her entire body screams sensuality.

You feel your body start to respond. Your heart rate starts to speed up, your cock starts to twitch as she continues to strip in front of you. As the tempo of the music speeds up so does her dance. Finally, it stops and she stands before you completely naked. She has long black hair down passed her shoulders, the emerald green eyes and full red lips.

She walks over to a dresser in the room that is covered with huge pillows on the floor, there is no bed, just the pillows and scented candles and the two of you. The music has gone back to playing softly in the background, it is soothing. She walks over to you and you see a strand of strawberries dangling from her hand. She straddles your face and tells you to put the strawberries in her pussy as you suck and lick her clit. You look up and see her full pussy lips. You are on your knees, her pussy directly over your face. You are eager to please. You move her lips back as you see her clit, just waiting for you to taste it. You put your tongue on it and she draws in a sharp breath as your tongue starts to lick in a back and forth motion. As your tongue is busy making her clit swell you take the strawberries from her and slowly insert them in, one by one, each time you insert one, your tongue brushes against her lips, she moans. You continue to suck on her now swollen clit, you get all the strawberries in her hot moist pussy and your cock is throbbing.

She has you stop. You blink, your body is as tense as a tightly coiled spring and she has you stop right in the middle. She smiles down at you and has you lay on your back. She takes some warm oil that has been in a warmer since you have been there. She gently starts to rub it in. Starting at your feet, She licks your toes, putting each on in her mouth and sucking lightly on them before she puts oil on them and rubs it gently in. She slowly works up your legs to your inner thighs. She moves her head between them, you feel her hot breath on your balls as she kisses and sucks inside your thighs before moving her head up. She flicks her tongue under your balls, over them and up your cock. She puts her tongue over the tip of your cock, sticks it in the little slit and over and under the top before she takes it in her mouth and sucks hard, sucking it all the way to the back of her throat. As she does this she continues to use her hands to rub oil over your thighs, and in between your ass cheeks. You feel her finger slowly moving towards your ass, she starts to insert it slowly, wiggling it back and forth, you feel it starting to loosen your tight ass muscles as she continues to suck your cock hard and deep.

Your body starts to shake, it tightens, you are close to cumming. Just when you think you are going to explode she stops. Again! She moves away from your body. Your mind can only acknowledge the fact that what was making you feel so good is now gone. You want to grab her and tell her to keep going but you know better. She is in control and you are at her mercy. You can only wait for her to tell you what she wants. She walks over to a small box on the dresser,she changes the music to a faster tempo. She starts dancing her way slowly, sensually to you. She grabs both of your hands and sits you up straight. She continues the dance in front of you, close to your face, you can smell her muskiness, you lick your lips wanting so badly to put your tongue and mouth back on her moist pussy. You want to taste her some more.

She looks down and notices your cock twitching. Rock hard and wanting to feel her so badly. She smiles as she straddles you again, this time she rubs her strawberry filled pussy into your face. She pushes you down gently and puts her body over yours. Her legs on either side of your face, her pussy on your face as she positions herself so her head is at your crotch area. You feel her hot skin against yours, her beautiful tits against your stomach and her warm breath covering your cock. She tells you to eat out the strawberries as you feel her tongue on your ass. Her hand grabbing your cock in a tight grip and moving up and down as her tongue swirls around your ass before you feel her stick it inside. Her tongue moving in and out in time with her hand. You lick her clit before gently grabbing a strawberry with your teeth. You tug slightly on it and it pops out, you put it between your teeth and eat it as she tells you to play with her ass.

You are happy to oblige her. As your tongue continues to lick her now swollen clit and you continue to eat the strawberries, your fingers move to her ass. You take one finger and move it around before slowly sticking it in. You wiggle it around as you push it in farther, she moans. You feel her moving her hand faster over your cock. Her tongue is swirling around your ass and fucking it harder and deeper and faster. You moan. You keep eating the strawberries and sucking hard on your clit in between eating them. You stick another finger in her ass, feeling the muscles loosening. She moans. You finally have eaten each strawberry. Her body is trembling, her breathing is haggard but she stops and all of a sudden she is gone and your body feels like it has been betrayed.

She stands for a minute. Trying to get her body under control. You can't believe this is happening again. Your body is screaming for release and you are almost considering taking what it needs whether she likes it or not. But your common sense prevails and again, you wait. She walks over to you and kisses you on the lips. She takes your tongue in her mouth and softly sucks on it, making your body awash with heat. God, is this ever going to end you wonder? She kisses and sucks on your ears and neck, she whispers in your ear softly, I want you to fuck my ass and stick your fingers in my pussy at the same time. Use as many as you can fit, and fuck my ass hard.

She moves away from you and gets on her hands and knees, she lowers the top of her body down and her ass straight up. You grab her waist and move her ass closer to your cock. She moves her hands up between her legs and pulls her ass cheeks out so you can see her wet pussy and ass just waiting for you. You slowly touch her ass with the tip of your cock as you put two fingers in her pussy and start wiggling them around. She moans, you stick your cock in slowly inch by inch her ass still tight even though you had played with it earlier as her pussy juice starts to coat your hand.

You finally get your cock all the way in her ass, your balls touching it. You have three fingers in her pussy and you start to move slowly at first, but she starts to move her hips faster. You speed up, taking your cock almost all the way out before slamming it deep into her.You fuck her hard, fast and deep, her hips moving in time with yours. You insert another finger and now have four in her pussy. Her juices running down your hand onto your arm. Her body is quivering, your body is tensing. You are close this time and aren't going to give her the chance to leave. You wrap one hand around her waist to get a firm grip on her as your cock continues to slam into her tight ass. It clenching your cock hard, your fingers stretching her pussy. She stiffens and moans as wave after wave of heat courses through her body.

You feel yourself starting to cum. The intensity of her orgasm putting you over the edge. You thrust into her ass, deeply ,as your cock explodes and you moan, almost seeing stars and getting light headed, you cum hard. You realize she has squirted everywhere. The pillows are soaked. Your hand and arm are covered in juice. She pulls her body away from yours. You limp cock still wet, your hand is soaked. She then grabs your hand and licks off her pussy juice, finger by finger then your palm and down your arm. Your cock twitches at the sight and feel of it.

Finally she finishes and sighs. She sighs. You were totally awesome. She was well pleased. She gives you a kiss, grabs her veils and walks out the door. You have to admit to yourself it was a great experience as you get dressed and leave to go home for a good nights sleep.