Personal

Story Info
She finds her Master through an ad.
3k words
3.86
26.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Melissa
Melissa
3 Followers

I couldn't believe it was finally happening! I had run my personal ad for the last three weeks without even a nibble and I was beginning to get disappointed. It had taken me months to get up the nerve to even submit it to the paper. At first I checked the post office box every day figuring I would have a response sometime that first week, but the box was always empty. After that first week I began going every few days to check.

Finally, after the third week I opened the box to find a large manila envelope. As I pulled it out of the box, I felt such a rush come over me; my hands shook so much I could barely hold the envelope without dropping it. I knew I wanted to wait till I was home to open it; the clerk who worked at the mailbox service was a scrawny young guy who wore thrasher metal band tee shirts and stared at me every time I came in. He made me nervous.

It took forever for me to get home. When I finally did, I knew I wanted to make this moment special. I poured myself a glass of wine, turned the lights down, and lit some strawberry flavored candles. As I changed into my favorite lingerie, I turned on the stereo to my favorite classic rock channel. I grabbed the bottle of wine, my glass, the original ad, and my first response and climbed into bed.

I quickly drained my first glass of wine and poured myself another. I read my ad aloud to myself.

Single young woman looking for first time domination relationship. I want to be your slave!

I had kept it simple because in all honesty, I had had no idea what this would entail. I had had a few boyfriends, clean cut men who opened doors for me and held my hand. Boys who waited until I was ready for sex, always used condoms, and always waited till the lights were off and they were in bed. At first, this had satisfied me; it was exactly as I had imagined sex to be. As time went on, though, I became less and less interested in these experiences. With my last boyfriend, I ended up faking my orgasms quickly so that he would get off me and leave. But I had finally broken it off and decided to put a hold on dating for a while.

That's when I started thinking about placing the personal ad. I had thought for a while about going to a bar and picking up some random guy, but finally decided I would end up making a fool of herself because I had no idea how to even do that. I spent some time in a chat room listening in on people's fantasies and watching as various users paired off for cybersex. But I wasn't into that and eventually gave up on the chat room. And that's when the personal ad idea came to mind. I had seen it in a movie, of course the woman who placed the ad in the movie was looking for a friend to travel Europe with and not a master who would dominate her!

And now I had my first response. Excitedly, I tore open the envelope and pulled out the contents. A black garter belt and black sheer stockings, a black thong and bustier, and a tiny lycra black dress. And on the bottom was a pair of stiletto heels, black of course. Pinned to the garter belt was a small piece of paper with a date, time, and address written on it. Excitedly I realized it was for tomorrow. My mystery man wanted me to wear these clothes and show up there tomorrow at 5:00. Since I wouldn't make it home to change after work, I decided to wear the garter belt, stockings, and bustier under her normal work clothes and carry the dress and stilettos in her purse.

The next day at work dragged by; I couldn't stop thinking about what was going to happen when I showed up at this man's door. All I could think was that my every fantasy was about to come true. This thought alone turned me on; by the time I left the office the black thong was soaked through and my thighs were slick with my juices. I ran to my car and changed into the mini dress. It was so tight that when I sat in the driver's seat, the skirt rode up to reveal the tops of her thighs over the stockings. The top of the dress was cut low so that the top of the bustier peeked out. My large D cup breasts were practically overflowing their confines. I knew if I jumped up quickly my tits would pop out of the dress-and that thought excited me more. I had a hard time keeping my car on the road.

And then I was at the house. There seemed to be only one light on inside and I began to get really nervous. But I never once thought about pulling away from the house and returning to my empty apartment. I stepped out of the car and pulled the mini skirt down over her stockings. I checked my lipstick in the car mirror and then walked up the path and rang the doorbell. I checked my watch and saw that I was five minutes late.

The door opened and I knew that it was definitely too late now to back out. The man standing in front of me was tall, at least six feet, with dark hair and amazing green eyes. He was furious! "Get in here" he yelled. "You're late; I'm going to have to teach you a lesson." I was stunned, I started to stammer that I was just five minutes late and that I hadn't been sure where his house was, but he cut me off by grabbing me by the hair and pulling me into the house. I screamed out when he twisted my long dark hair around his hand; he used his other hand to slam the front door shut and then slapped me across the face. I immediately fell silent and he pushed me to my knees in front of him. My face was level with the zipper to his jeans and I could see a large bulge straining against the denim.

After he slapped me, my eyes had filled with tears, but the site of his obviously engorged cock made me forget the pain. I looked up at him with confusion evident in her face. "You're my slave and from this point on will always call me Master, even when we're out in public. Do you understand me?"

I began to tremble, but I wasn't sure it was from fear; I couldn't seem to tear my eyes away from his bulge, but I did manage to nod. "I want to hear you say it," he commanded. Hesitantly, I looked up at him and managed to whisper, "yes, I understand."

He slapped me again and this time I stayed silent. "You do not look at me, you are a slave. Keep your eyes down! And when you answer me, you must always call me Master. Now try again!"

This time, with my head down and my eyes looking at the floor, I said "Yes, Master, I understand."

"Perfect. Now stand up and follow me." He walked up the stairs to the right and down a long hall into his bedroom. I hurried to keep up with his long legs, worried that if I didn't, he would punish me again. Along one wall was a large fireplace with a large fire crackling away; opposite the fireplace was a king size bed. The third wall was filled with closet doors which were covered in floor to ceiling mirrors. The fourth wall was blank except for two hooks about six feet up and about five feet apart. He watched me look at his room and decided to allow it just this once. "Kneel slave."

Without looking up, I knelt in front of him. I pleased him by kneeling in front of him so quickly. He wouldn't be satisfied until he had broken her and she was completely humble to him and willing to satisfy his every desire. He told her to stand and remove her dress. I did, again without looking at him. He moved so he could see her in the mirrors as well. The bustier and garter fit like a glove; he had watched her go to the box one day. He prided himself on his ability to gauge a woman's size even in clothes. After admiring her for a moment, he ordered her to stand with her back to the blank wall. I did as I was told and he went to the closet and pulled out a large black box. I was curious about the contents of the box, but already sensed that asking the question would result in punishment, so I stayed silent.

From the box he removed a pair of cuffs that were attached to long chains. He heard her quick indrawn breath and allowed himself a smile before walking towards her. The chains clinked together as he moved causing her heart to race. He slid his hand down her right arm before locking the cuff in place. He quickly attached the chain to the loop to her right and then did the same with her left. In a matter of minutes he had her arms stretched almost to their breaking points at her sides. He returned from the box with another set of cuffs and did the same with her ankles attaching them to loops that had previously been hidden by the carpet. At this point I was spread eagle, forced to lean against the wall for support. In this position, it was hard for me to keep my head down, but did my best knowing I was supposed to be subservient. I wondered what else he had in store for me.

I didn't have to wait long. He pulled a long knife from the box and before I could gasp with fear, he had slit the front of my bustier and then my panties. With a flick from the knife, both garments dropped to the floor. When he moved to the side, I saw myself in the full length mirrors. I was wearing nothing but the black silk stockings and 4 inch stilettos. With my legs spread open, my shaved pussy was open to view. He showed his approval with a nod of his head. He spread baby oil over my entire pussy. His caress had felt so good, but it was over before I could really enjoy it. And now I looked at my hairless pussy in amazement; it was so sleek and so shiny with the baby oil. "From now on, you will keep it like this for me. I never want to see it with any hair on it. Do you understand, slave?"

"Yes, Master, I understand." I whispered. My pussy ached for his touch. I began clenching and unclenching my ass for the small bit of stimulation it offered. He laughed when he saw what I was doing. He removed another object from his box; I wasn't sure but thought it looked like a huge dildo. He approached me and without any warning, slid it inside my dripping hole. With a grin, he fucked me with it for just a few strokes. I began to moan and writhe trying to take it further into myself and hold on to it for longer. He pulled it out, my pussy lips made a loud slurping sound, I was so wet. I cried out, and he asked if I wanted it back. "Yes, Master, please give it to me."

He laughed again and then thrust the plug into my anus. I screamed when I felt the plug begin to penetrate my asshole. He waited for her to quiet down, then slid it in a little further. "I will not tolerate screaming in the future." He barked and slid the plug in the rest of the way. Tears streamed down my face and I slowly nodded my head. No one had ever inserted anything into my ass before and while I had read that some people enjoyed being fucked this way, I had been positive that I was not one of those people. However, at this point, I had no choice in the matter.

He was pleased to see the look of acceptance in her eyes and returned to his box for more toys. This time he came back to her with two clamps in his hand. He leaned down and sucked on her right nipple. He continued to suck and lightly bite her nipple. I moaned a little and felt myself get wet again, but then he removed his mouth. My nipple was distended and he slipped the clamp onto it. He proceeded to do the same with the second one and then began to tighten the clamps. At first it felt so pleasurable, I began to writhe against the wall again and moan, but then he turned them again and they began to feel a little sore. Now I was writhing with the pain and the tears started to flow again. Finally he seemed satisfied with their position.

When he returned from the box he was carrying a huge dildo. He slipped it into my dripping pussy and began to thrust it in and out with long strokes. In spite of myself, I could feel myself beginning to come and then he stopped and removed it. He waited for her to calm down before starting up again. For the next hour, he kept this up...bringing her to the point of climax and then removing the pleasure. I began crying in earnest.

Just as I was about to give up all hope and begin to beg for my climax, he left the room. There was no clock in the bedroom so I couldn't be sure how long he was gone, but the fire died down and I began to get cold. When he finally returned, he wasn't alone. There was another man behind him! My Master sat on the bed while the other man approached me. He began to take off his clothes; I kept my head down. I didn't know what to do. With my head down, I saw his fully erect cock spring from his boxer shorts. Without a word, he grabbed me by the shoulder and thrust his hard dick in my cunt. The force of his thrusts slammed me into the wall which jarred the butt plug each time I hit. My ass spasmed around the plug and I began to cry again. Unbelievably, I felt myself beginning to become aroused. I was so excited that I was finally going to be allowed to climax when all of a sudden, he pulled out of my cunt and shot his load all over my stomach and tits. When he was finished, he reached up smoothed the cum into my tits, and twisted the clamps another half turn.

Then he turned and walked out of the room with my Master behind him. As they shut the door, I could hear both men laugh. I was absolutely helpless. There was no way for me to get any relief from the plug, the clamps, or my raging pussy. I must have passed out because when I came to my Master had returned and was undoing the chains on the wall. He forced me to stand before him wearing another man's cum on my body as well as the butt plug and the nipple clamps. I was unsteady on my legs after being chained in one position for so long. He then removed the nipple clamps. The cool air on my now free nipples caused them to harden; the agony was intense. He handed me my dress and ordered me to put it on; my nipples were obviously erect through the thin fabric. As the fabric rubbed against them, the stimulation bordered on painful. He led me out to his car and drove me to a nearby club. "You will do whatever I tell you, is that understood Slave?"

"Yes, Master, I understand."

We entered the club; it was hard for me to walk with the butt plug still in my asshole, but I didn't complain. He chose a corner and sat down. "Dance for me," he ordered. I began dancing as seductively as I could in front of him. Soon I had many male admirers leering at me and "accidentally" brushing up against my breasts and ass. My Master turned to one and asked if he would like a blow job. The guy could hardly contain himself; this must be his lucky night. The stranger sat down next to my Master who motioned to me. I knelt between the man's legs, unzipped his fly, pulled out his cock and began sucking on it. My Master pulled my dress down to my waist exposing my full breasts and puckered nipples; he told the stranger and all the other men watching that they could shoot their cum all over me if they wanted. And that's just what they did. I lost count by the end of the night of how many men I had blown, but we left when the club closed. I was covered in cum; my hair was plastered to my face and my dress stuck to my cum covered body. I followed my Master to his car with my dress around my waist. He never told me to pull it up.

We returned to his house and I followed him up the stairs. He told me to kneel before him. This time when he looked at her, he saw complete subservience in her eyes.

Melissa
Melissa
3 Followers