Personal Ad-ventures

Story Info
Married man uses the personals to watch & take part.
18.4k words
4.36
51.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WillB
WillB
21 Followers

Only a handful of times in one's life does a wild, impulsive gambit actually work out as you'd hoped it would. The most memorable such success, and the most recent, could be categorized under the subheading of Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained, and the main heading of Sexual Experiences.

It might be helpful in understanding how this came about if I explain a few things about my sexual fantasies. About six months ago, I was laying in bed, watching one of my many adult videos. When I first started watching, then collecting, sex tapes quite a few years back, I would rent one or two from my neighborhood video store (the adult videos were always hidden in a back room, where the kiddies couldn't glimpse the often graphic and provocative covers on display). Essentially, all that was available back then was the commercial production variety, starring up and coming actors and actresses doing their thing with scripted dialogue and action, and pulsating background music. I had two VCR's, so I got in the habit of copying each tape I brought home, and began my own library of porno movies.

The professionally produced videos were certainly stimulating, but the affected sexual responses were often distracting, reminding me that these were only actors, and not real people having sex. And the music added to the lack of realism. Over time, a new genre of sex tapes came into great popularity: home movies. These were produced, directed and starred in by people no different than your neighbors. Granted, the quality of picture and sound was accordingly lacking, but there was no doubt that it was the real thing. A number of porn entrepreneurs sprung into existence, soliciting John and Jane Q. Public to make their own tapes and submit them for inclusion in commercially available videos. Before long, the selection of so-called amateur videos on the shelves nearly outnumbered the professional ones. I couldn't have been happier.

Every time my hormones told me to put a tape in the machine, I would invariably select one of the homegrown variety. And, like anything else, even among these there were ones that I preferred to watch. I wasn't particularly hung up on oral sex or straight intercourse or any other kind, as long as it was heterosexual. I found myself being drawn mostly to the tapes of threesomes, or twosomes with a third party watching. The most exciting ones for me were the situations where a couple, ostensibly husband and wife, were joined by another man. This third person, often portrayed as a neighbor or friend of the husband, would fuck the daylights out of the wife while the husband either joined in or watched the action from nearby. Of course there was no way to tell for sure if the participants were, in fact, husband and wife and friend, but the mere depiction of that scenario put lead in my pencil.

I know I'm not alone when I fantasize about my wife getting fucked by another man. Watching her coming unglued as the man does her every way to Sunday, is a perverse but terribly exciting fantasy. Looking at some of the publications available in adult stores, the ones that contain letters from readers, supports my belief that many men share this fantasy. For me, I'd rather watch this kind of grouping than ones where there are two women with one man. While there's nothing wrong with that, it's just a matter of personal priority preference. I was of the opinion, from reading other peoples' views on the subject, including those of women, the greatest stumbling block to making the fantasy a reality was the insecurity it fostered in the men and the inhibitions of the women.

Most men, I believe, who fantasize about other men with their wife, would be reluctant to play out the fantasy for fear of becoming jealous, or worse, having their wife or girlfriend develop a thing for the outsider. Very threatening for the man. As for women, I think most thoroughly enjoy doing the nastiest of deeds, as long as it's in private and with their husbands or boyfriends. Women who write in admit to having fantasies about being ravaged by a faceless stranger. This tells me two things: They do think about sex with men other than their significant others, but they conjure up the image of a stranger who will love them anonymously. Variety is truly the spice of life, even with women.

My wife is a very sexy woman, but mostly only I see that side of her. I have no doubt that she'd probably love to have the shit fucked out of her by a faceless stranger who represented no threat to her privacy, and her marriage. Although I have never followed through on it, as yet, I've often thought about hiring a magnificent young stud to service her as a birthday present. After she got over her initial inhibitions, he'd do his thing and she'd do hers, and they'd never see one another again. My wife would get her bell rung and I wouldn't feel threatened. Hell, she might enjoy it so much that it might become an annual event.

It is within this premise that I came up with a crazy plan. Since I have often been unfaithful to my wife (she has never known this), it wasn't a far stretch of credibility for me to devise a plan that involved me getting laid. I spent over an hour writing and rewriting a one-paragraph ad for one of the more popular swingers' rags that came out once a month. I then went to a post office across town and rented my own box. Once the P.O. box had been secured, I addressed the envelope, enclosed my ad, and mailed it. The ad, which was accompanied by my new mailing address, said the following:

Attractive SWM will fuck your wife/girlfriend while you watch or join in. Age, race not important. I'm 35, clean and safe, and very discreet. Live your fantasy without risk. Anonymity/satisfaction guaranteed.

I had to wait an agonizing three weeks until the new issue came out and my first letter arrived in my box. It was from a man who must have read my mind. He wanted to give his wife an unusual birthday gift: me. He described her as Hispanic, full-figured and very horny. Her name was Gloria and she was twenty-three. The husband stressed the fact that he was straight, and hoped I was as well. The man, Paul, provided a phone number for me to talk with him directly so the arrangements could be worked out. He added a postscript that said he hadn't told his wife yet, but he would before I called. He was sure she'd be excited about it.

I called two days later and spoke with Paul. He had barely a trace of an accent, and he sounded reasonably intelligent. He volunteered that he worked for the school district, as did his wife, but didn't want me to know their last name. Which was fine with me, since I didn't use my right name, instead having mail addressed to Occupant. I planned to use my correct first name, just so there was no confusion in the heat of the moment. Paul said he had told Gloria about the surprise the night before, and she was very enthusiastic about it but a little nervous. Paul had decided to rent a motel room for the occasion, just to maintain the anonymity. We agreed on the upcoming Saturday night at eight o'clock at a motel near the interstate. He asked me to call him at the same number about four that afternoon and he'd tell me the room number.

I made up an excuse to tell my wife why I'd be away most of the evening on Saturday. She had no problem with it. With three days to go, I was getting antsy.

I called Paul Saturday afternoon and he gave me the room number, which was on the ground floor facing the pool. I pulled into the parking lot at 7:55 and had no trouble finding the room. Paul answered my knock wearing a bathrobe. I figured he was planning on participating in some fashion. He was in his mid-twenties, short and stocky, with styled hair. Gloria was sitting on the edge of the bed, also wearing a robe. She appeared to be fairly short, maybe 130 pounds, with long dark brown hair and large brown eyes. She was quite attractive, although a tad plump. I shook hands with Paul, then walked over and shook Gloria's hand, which was warm and damp with perspiration. Her accent was a little more pronounced than Paul's, but still barely noticeable.

"Bill, would you like a drink? I have beer and wine." Paul gestured towards the desk next to the TV.

"Yeah, a glass of wine would be great."

He poured the wine and handed it to me. I just stood there, as did he, both of us feeling awkward. I asked to use the bathroom, just to break the tension.

When I came out, Paul told me that Gloria found me acceptable.

"My wife said that you're very handsome, and very sexy." Gloria giggled softly as he said this.

"I'm glad you think so," I said directly to Gloria. "And you are a very beautiful woman. Paul, you're a very lucky man."

"As you will soon be, my friend," he said with a big smile.

"Paul, will you be joining us?"

"I don't know. Maybe. I guess it depends on how excited I get." He laughed, as did I.

Figuring the time was right, I sat down on the bed next to Gloria. I rubbed my hand on her back, then leaned over and kissed the side of her neck. She murmured softly. She smelled fresh and clean, as though she had just stepped out of a shower, which she probably did. I gently turned her face towards me and kissed her lightly on the lips. They were full and warm. I kissed her again, this time more firmly, as her lips parted and my tongue found hers. I alternated between kissing her neck, her ears and her mouth, as her breathing became deeper, faster and more audible. She was heating up fast.

I saw out of the corner of my eye that Paul had sat down in a chair a few feet from the bed where we were sitting. My hands were stroking her back and the nape of her neck, as I kissed her with increasing energy. Her hands remained in her lap. It felt as though she was probably nude under the robe, which got me even more motivated. I was aware of my cock swelling rapidly, as Gloria's increasing passion spurred me on.

I used both hands to part the top of her robe, revealing large breasts with erect brown nipples. I ran my fingers over them as I took the nipples into my mouth, kissing, sucking and nibbling gently to bring them to a more rigid state. She was moaning and writhing under my touch. I pressed her back on the bed as I opened her robe the rest of the way. The patch of dark hair was neatly trimmed; the pink rosebud, which I knew I would find below, was still hidden from view by her ample thighs, held together. Just above the hair, a roll of fat was punctuated with a navel adorned by a gold ring.

I allowed my hands to roam over the soft olive skin of her belly and chest. I started to coax her legs apart, when Paul spoke up.

"My wife does not like oral sex very much."

I ignored him, parting her legs further. I ran my fingers down from the velvety patch, across her clitoris and inside the folds, which was already wet with excitement. I slipped my middle finger easily into her, gently probing and stimulating the slick walls of her tight vagina. The tip of my finger found the mouth of her cervix, which I toyed with before directing the digit upwards and slightly forward to where I knew the coveted "G" spot would be.

As she undulated with pleasure under my caress, I leaned down and applied my tongue to her clit, licking it gently, then progressing to butterfly flicks. All the while, my finger simulated inside her what another part of me would be doing shortly. To Gloria's pleasant surprise, and I'm sure to Paul's surprise as well, she groaned and grunted loudly as her ass lifted and she shook through a massive orgasm.

I was anxious to put my bone-hard erection in her, but I reminded myself to take my time. I also had to correct the fact that I was still fully clothed, shoes and all. Gloria began helping me with the clothing, unbuttoning and pulling off my shirt. I took off my shoes and socks, as she was trying to get my pants unfastened. As I lowered the pants, my cock sprang up.

"Mmmm," Gloria purred, "that looks nice." She put her hand on it and looked right into my eyes. "Is that for me?" she said in an innocent, little girl voice. Excited the shit outta me.

"You better believe it. Now get ready, cause I'm gonna fuck your brains out!"

"Oh, God, yes, please, fuck me!" she pleaded, her fingers wrapped tightly around the object of her interest.

I figured she wasn't going to give me any head, which was all right, since it probably would have resulted in finishing it right then and there, as excited as I was. I was about to put it to her when Paul interceded again.

"Bill? Sorry, but we want you to put on a rubber. You know, just to be safe."

As much as I hate the damn things, he was right. It was for my protection too. Paul had a packet in his hand, which he gave to me. I opened it and took the contents out, then rolled it on. I wasted no time in pushing her legs apart and fitting the head against the notch of her cunt. I used my hand to run it around her highly sensitive clit and lips, giving her hips a dancing fit. Then, not wanting to wait any longer, I pushed it in to the hilt. She grunted loudly as it hit home.

The cadence at first was slow and deliberate. As I pressed in, she pushed forward with her pelvis. Real teamwork in action. She was a snug fit, clutching my thrusting cock like a greased hand. Gloria's the one who picked up the tempo, fucking me, more than the other way around. I kept up with her as she brought herself to one climax after another. I just continued putting it to her without letup. I stole a glance over my shoulder at Paul, whose robe was open and his hand around his own erection, rubbing it like crazy. I suppose it was a pretty hot scene. Unlike seeing it on a TV screen, here you could smell the raw sex emanating from our coupling.

Knowing what it usually does to women, I started talking to Gloria while I fucked her.

"Is that good? Huh? You like that? You like me fucking you like this? You gonna come? Huh? You gonna come nice and big, all over my stiff cock?"

"Oh, God, yes, yes! Oh, Jesus, I'm gonna come! Fuck me. Fuck me! Yes, oh, yes! Oh, my God, I'm . . . I'm comiiinngggg!" She squealed as her body wrenched through a shuddering release, her heels hooked over the backs of my knees.

Mine was not far behind. "Oh, Gloria, you make me so hot! You make me wanna come! Can I? Can I shoot it on your stomach?!"

"Oh, yes, come on me! Come on my tits!" She was working up to another good one.

I banged her for another thirty seconds or so, until I felt her cunt muscles tighten as she loosed a final spasm. I pulled out and got to my knees, quickly yanked the rubber off with my left hand as my right stroked for all I was worth. Gloria reached down and grabbed my balls, kneading them roughly. That was all it took. I came like a horse. The thick jets of semen spurt from the end of my cock, hitting on and between her breasts. As the streams lessened in intensity, pools of jizz deposited on her tummy, with one smack dab on the navel ring. She had raised her head and watched the fireworks display, a smile of victory and satisfaction on her face.

When I looked over at Paul, he was using a towel to mop up his own tribute from his stomach and knuckles.

Later, driving home, I patted myself on the back for being so creative. It had been a blast for me, and Gloria and Paul couldn't have been happier, especially Gloria, who really didn't want to see me go. Visions of sugar cunts danced in my head, anticipating what new adventures were ahead.

2

You may have wondered, when I described my porno collection earlier, what my wife has to say about it. She's not what you might call an aficionado of the art, but she doesn't really mind it either. Often, when I get a new tape, she likes to see it. Sometimes it gets her horny and we segue into a rousing fuck. Her favorite scenes are the ones when the guy goes down on the girl. For the most part, though, she can take it or leave it, but has no objections to me having them or watching them.

I will concede that the primary purpose for a man watching dirty videos is to stimulate and to enhance masturbation. Anyone that tells you otherwise is full of shit. While such pastimes are generally enjoyed in private, behind closed doors, it is not unusual at all for me to lay in bed, with my wife alongside, and do my thing.

As in most marriages, my wife and I don't always coincide in our needs for sexual gratification. Some nights we both are in the mood; other nights it's "Not tonight, I've . . ." I can understand that. I actually prefer her closeness when I satisfy myself, even if she's not participating. A passerby, peeking through our bedroom window on such a night, may think it peculiar seeing me wanking off while my wife sits next to me, propped up on her pillows, reading a book or magazine. More often than not, while I'm so engaged and nearing a climax, she'll reach over and soothingly rub my thigh, never taking her eyes off her reading material.

When I do get her interested in one of my movies, preferably during a cunnilingus scene, I'll go down on her and raise all kinds of hell with her libido. A few times, when she's felt particularly generous, she's actually sucked me off while I'm watching a tape, without expecting reciprocation. So you see, she's no hypocrite when it comes to getting off on pornography.

On the subject of my wife—her name is Lori—and the fact that I cheat on her, several years ago I had the misfortune of catching her flagrante delicto with another man. Now this doesn't justify my behavior, I know, and my behavior is not what prompted Lori to do it. It's kind of a long story, but it is worth telling, especially as it relates to my predilection for sharing one's wife with another.

For the most part, Lori is not particularly outgoing or vivacious in her sexuality. That's not to say she doesn't turn men's heads, which she does. She is physically appealing, with a petite body, short blonde hair and blue eyes. In designer jeans, her ass can run passing drivers off the road. She doesn't flaunt her body on purpose, it's just that's the way she looks. And you wouldn't expect her to hide it under a muumuu or something. Although I grew to love most everything about her, I will admit that it was her sex appeal that drew me to her in the first place. Lori's never been one to be a tease, flirting with men just for ego reinforcement, and she's as devoted and honest as any man could ever want in a wife.

All that having been said, Lori has a quirk in her personality that I have only witnessed a handful of times. The first glimpse into that hidden realm of her psyche came on our wedding night. We had been offered the apartment of a close friend to use the first night, prior to our departure for a honeymoon in Hawaii the following morning. We had both imbibed on champagne at the reception that afternoon, followed by drinks with dinner, and were feeling no pain when we arrived at the apartment later that night. Additional bottles of wine were found chilling in the refrigerator.

Around midnight, when my thoughts were pretty much focused on screwing my new bride, she decided she wanted to take a walk in the moonlight. Romantic that I am, I readily agreed. We walked arm in arm around the neighborhood, pausing regularly to kiss and embrace. As we returned to the apartment building about one in the morning, she wanted to go sit by the pool, which was situated in the center courtyard of the complex, surrounded by apartments on all four sides.

We sat side by side on a chaise next to the pool, kissing and necking (whatever that is). I was beginning to rise to the occasion and suggested we seek refuge in the apartment so we could consummate the marriage. She had other ideas.

"What's wrong with right here?" She had a twinkle in her eyes I had not seen before.

WillB
WillB
21 Followers