Personal Satisfaction

Story Info
After a day of tormenting talk, she satisfies herself.
1.2k words
4.21
21.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All day has been nothing but sweet, sweet torment. Plenty of teasing, torment and outright torture. All your sexual inuendos getting me so hot my juices soaked through my pants a little. For hours, you simply implied and suggested the dirtiest of things causing me to become absolutely insane with lust and completely unsatisfied. Since you're away, it seems I'll have to resolve this issue on my own.

I head to my room and decide my usual means of self-satisfaction are just not going to do. I need penetration and I need lots of it. I pull off my shirt and undo my bra, then remove my jeans and panties. I lie down on my bed and turn to my "special" drawer. I pull out my favorite vibrator, feeling the sleek plastic under my fingertips. I move one hand down to my pussy, wet and pulsing with the need to pleasure. All I can think is how I wish you were here to help me reach my goal, but alas I will simply have to make do on my own.

I start with slow circles around my clit as I take my other hand with the vibrator down and slowly begin to insert it. It slides in easily, my own wetness guiding it into me. I move it in almost all the way, then gradually pull it out, leaving just the tip inside. I'm still playing with my clit as I move the vibrator in and out. Already my orgasm is building, but I'm keeping it at bay as I want to make this last and savor every moment. I'm imaging you here with me, hands on my breasts, mouth all over, kisses and bites, licks and nibbles. I'm trembling all over as I think of you moving into me, pushing your cock deep within.

I continue to push and pull my vibrator while gently rubbing my clit. I turn the vibrator on to low as I keep moving it in and out. My walls are quivering as my orgasm gets closer. I quicken the pace of both my fingers and my vibrator, bringing myself to the edge of complete satisfaction. I think of your tongue pressed against my lips, first the ones on my face, then the ones between my thighs. The vision of this brings me to completion as I shake and moan a little. The orgasm lasts for what seems like minutes, my thighs shaking and my insides twitching against my vibrator.

I lie there a moment, simply enjoying the waves of pleasure as they begin to subside and again, think of you lying here with me. A smile forms on my lips and my crotch begins to throb with a need for additional pleasure. I again start moving my vibrator, adjusting the speed to a higher setting. I move it faster this time, feeling both the stiffness and the vibrations as they course through me. My other hand resumes its circling on my clit.

While I work to bring myself to another climax, I again think of you and how you would be enjoying watching me while I make myself come. I think of how hard it would make you, just sitting and watching me as I play with myself. In my mind I can see you pulling your cock out and slowly stroking it as you watch me touching myself. Your passion and desires burning in your eyes as you see me coming closer to orgasm.

I move both hands faster, one plowing my vibrator into me forcefully, the other massaging and lightly pinching my clit between two fingers. My hand is wet from my own juices and my fingers slide easily along my clit. It twitches a little as I get closer. I think of you watching again, stroking and watching, knowing that I'm going to come and while that in and of itself is pleasure for me, coming for you makes it that much more amazing for me. Your eyes are so full of lust in my fantasy and I can see that all you want is to be inside of me.

I'm still working myself, moving so fast and hard I can feel the beginnings of soreness from the pressures I'm applying. Fuck it feels so good that I just can't stop. I keep fucking myself with the vibrator, moving my hips a little with it, really getting into the pleasure of it. I think of you over me, fucking me as you kiss me deeply. Your hands grabbing at me, pulling me close as you thrust. FUCK I WANNA COME FOR YOU. My cunt is screaming to be set free as I move faster still.

I think of how it would feel to have your face buried between my thighs while I fucked myself with a vibrator. I think of the sensation of your tongue passing over my clit, licking my lips and burrowing in, driving thrills through me. I think of your hands grabbing onto me as you push your face into me as I still massage my insides. I thrust upwards as my orgasm consumes my body. I'm twitching and spasming all over as my breating attempts to regulate itself again.

I turn off the vibrator and leave it inside me for a bit. I'm still recovering from one hell of an orgasm. Perhaps one of my most intense while self-servicing. I move my other hand lightly across my clit and twitch from the sensitivity. I pull the vibrator out and get out of bed to clean up. Sometimes I can be a little messy, it seems. Once I get done, I go back to my bed and lie down, thinking what a great show you just missed.

As I again start thinking about you, I am overcome with desire once more and feel the need to pleasure myself again. I've just finished up cleaning my toy, so I decide I'll just manually finish myself off for the night. As I move my hands down, I can feel the slightest soreness beginning in my nether regions. I ignore this as my hands find all the right spots to get me off. I again move one hand around my clit, letting my fingers stroke and squeeze. My other hand slips a finger inside, but not too far.

I start stroking my insides as I rub and caress my clit. The throbbing is overwhelming and I'm again very wet. My finger traces the opening of my pussy as the other hand still works my clit. I close my eyes and again I think of you here with me, helping me to reach my orgasm. Moving your hands across my body, tasting me as you move along, watching my hands as they do their deed. I'm so close now and again my breathing gets harder as I start to moan and sigh quietly. I keep moving around my clit and the outer edge of my pussy as my insides clench and start to spasm. As I finish off, I just think about you and how this is all your fault that I'll be sore in the morning. But what a wicked awesome sore it will be. I'll have to make sure I let you know all about it tomorrow, but thats after I get some sleep. With that I roll over and pass out, still feeling the smallest twitches as I drift off.