Personal Trainer

Story Info
New job, new playmates!
1k words
3.9
47.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OwenBurke
OwenBurke
19 Followers

One evening last week, I invited a friend up to my apartment to watch a ball game, drink some beer and, hopefully, play around a little.

Darren is a personal trainer at a local gym and has the body to prove it. We'd enjoyed each other a time or two before in the shower at the gym and I wanted to get to know him better.

I had already showered and met the handsome, green-eyed Darren at the door wearing a pair of cut off jeans and a smile. It looked like he had come straight from the gym wearing workout shorts and a t-shirt that did little to hide the fact that he was an avid weight lifter. I could hardly keep my hands off of him, but somehow I managed.

We shared pizza and talked while the game was on. Then Darren started telling me about his newest client.

"This straight-laced dude comes strolling into the gym and asks for me by name. You can practically smell the money on him," he said with a laugh. "You know the kind."

I nodded. I knew exactly what he was talking about but my thoughts were really somewhere else.

"Anyways, he tells me that he wants me to come to his house and work with him about three times a week and he doesn't care what I charge. So I doubled my price and he didn't bat an eye," Darren said, still laughing. "Wrote me a check for the first month right up front."

"Good for you," I said, wondering if I was going to have to write Darren a check to get what I needed from him.

Then he told me the "rich guy's" name and I almost fell off the sofa.

"Man, that's my boss. He lives in the big house...," I pointed in the direction of the house.

"You're shittin' me," Darren scoffed.

I shook my head. "No, really. I'm his gardener."

"Small world," Darren said, shaking his head. "Hey, maybe you could come over and work out with us."

"Maybe," I said, running my fingers along Darren's thigh. "Right now, I'd like to work up a sweat doing something else."

Darren grinned. "I thought you'd never ask."

He leaned forward and kissed me, his hand exploring my crotch. Darren made a little surprised sound when he found me half-hard and growing quickly. He straddled my lap, pinching my nipples playfully, and our kiss deepened. Moaning, I parted my lips and his tongue explored my mouth.

I don't think we'd ever kissed before, not like that anyway, and it thrilled me.

It must have excited him, too, because he rubbed his crotch back and forth against mine. Tangling his fingers in my hair, he pulled my head back and licked his way down my neck and across my bare chest.

Damn, I'd forgotten how hot you were," Darren whispered.

His hot breath on my ear and his hot body against mine brought me to a full erection.

Darren slid off of me onto the floor and rubbed his face back and forth against my crotch. "Oh, I'm gonna have to suck that big boy," he breathed, tugging at my zipper.

His words were music to my ears. "Let me help," I whispered and together we removed my shorts and tossed them aside. Then I relaxed back against the sofa cushions and spread my legs, giving Darren all the room he needed.

His tongue started at my asshole. He jabbed the point of his hot tongue into my puckered hole, making me squirm. Then he moved his mouth to my balls. When they were wet, he worked his way up to the tip of my throbbing cock. He tickled me with his tongue until I was moaning and then his tongue slithered back downward again, ending in my asshole.

He continued this until I was grinding my ass against his face and moaning in frustration. Finally, he pushed two fingers into my rectum and settled down to some serious sucking. He made a tight ring of his lips and forced them down over my dick, teasing me with his tongue at the same time.

Finally, he freed me with a wet slurp, stood up abruptly and pulled down his shorts. His dick leaped into my waiting hands, the tip already glistening with pre-come. I lapped that up eagerly and listened to his grunts of pleasure while he tried to fuck my mouth.

I, too, could play at that teasing game.

"Let's get comfortable," I told him and joined him on the plush carpet on the floor beside the sofa. "It's gonna be a long night."

Not to be outdone, Darren rolled me onto my back and pinned me down. I spread my legs and he knelt between them and kissed me, his mouth as demanding as before. At the same time, he pressed his cock against mine and rubbed them together sensuously.

Breathing hard, drenched in sweat, we maneuvered into a 69 position with him on top of me. I swallowed his cock and he sucked mine at the same time. Before long both of us were moaning and fucking each other's mouths with abandon.

I swallowed his sweet pre-come and sucked hard for more, probing into his slit with the point of my tongue. He used his hands to milk the boiling come up out of my balls and into my shaft where he coaxed it to the tip with his hot mouth.

Without breaking our rhythm, Darren rolled over and pulled me on top of him and that allowed me to get myself under control again. Now, my head was bobbing steadily, taking as much of his length as I could, while I fucked his face. I paused for just a moment, pulled my mouth free and gazed at his prick which was glistening wet with my spit.

Darren made an animal-like sound and pushed his thumb into my asshole. That set me off and I barely got his prick back into my mouth before I was shooting my hot load down his throat. My orgasm triggered his and soon, I found myself struggling to swallow his healthy load.

We lay still for a few minutes, licking each other clean and I rested my head on his thigh.

Suddenly, Darren slapped my sweaty ass. "Come on, let's finish watching the game."

I stood up and pulled him up with me. We kissed again.

"And then I'm gonna fuck that sweet ass."

I could hardly wait for the game to be over.

OwenBurke
OwenBurke
19 Followers