Personal Voyeur

Story Info
She thinks she's alone, but you see it all.
1k words
4.24
44.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One morning, I get up extra early to get ready for a rough day in the office. I shower as I normally would and walk back into the bedroom . . . I smile at your sleeping form. Toweling off briskly I have a happy song bouncing in my head. I feel as if today is going to be one heck of a day. I start to pull my clothes out of the closet and out of drawers. . . With a towel still wrapped around my head, I let my robe drop to the floor as I get ready to sit on the edge of the bed. Slowly, I start to unroll my thigh high stockings upon my legs. I then get up and pull on my skirt, noting that the stocking tops slightly peak out. I then pull on a black chemise and then the matching jacket. I turn around to see you peeking from under heavy eyelids. Feeling like an imp, I hike up my skirt and straddle your sleeping form. I wiggle closer to you, loving the scent that is totally you and kiss you passionately awake . . . I murmur in you're ear, "I'm on my way out . . . I'll see you when you make it home tonight. . ." I then untangle my limbs from yours, straighten my outfit, and pull on my heels. I then begin my day . . . Smiling of the thoughts of the love making we had done on the exquisite walk by it . . .

I go throughout my day as I normally would, except for the fact today I feel extremely sexy. Maybe it has to do with the exquisite love making we had or that I forgot my panties . . . I let out a sigh and walk into work. For some odd reason I cannot stop smiling as I can see the flash backs of the encounter before. I walk around the day in a haze . . . People stand up and take notice of me today. I feel fantastic as if I could do no wrong

. . . And that's when I get shot down. At the end of the day, something has gone wrong. I did not land the deal that I was supposed to and felt lousy. My boss decides to let me go home a bit early and for that I am grateful.

As I put my key into the lock, I feel so heavy. No amount of flash backs is going to bring me out of this. Not for a while any way. I kick off my shoes at the door. Making my feet feel tons better. I decide to go upstairs. On my way to the stairs I take note of the time. You'll be home in about an hour. Not feeling particularly neat, I slide my skirt off at the bottom of the steps, where it lands in a soft "swish." Sighing, I undo the buttons on the jacket and allow it to slide off of my arms half way up the steps. I stand at the door to the bedroom in my chemise and stockings. I release my hair from it's confines and push the door open. I smile sweetly at the made bed. I walk over to the desk and turn on the radio, flipping through my CD's until I find the perfect one. . . I then place it into the CD player. Drawing the shades and drapes closed, the room is almost dark. I reach in the nightstand drawer and pull out a lighter and light a few candles around the room. Frowning, I crawl into bed. I just don't feel like dealing with the world at the moment. I pull the pillows out from under the comforter and snuggle into them. Smelling the scent that screams your name, I slowly recall the couch episode. I blush and can feel the heat start to spread through out my body. Mental images of the way you touched me race through my mind. Growling softly, I sit up and slowly slide the chemise off of my heated body. Feeling the cool air caress my body, I think of you. My blood starts to sing with longing, my body starts to react to the images racing through my head and my breath quickens. I cannot hold back the temptation any longer. I slowly trace my fingers across my face, feeling the smoothness of my skin . . . down to my neck . . . I can feel my heart pound in my throat. Slowly down to my breasts, feeling them heave with every breath I take.

With cool finger tips I caress my nipples, teasing them into tight buds. Gasping with the pure pleasure coursing through my body I continue my onslaught. I don't even hear you come up the stairs or opening the door. Pinching and squeezing my breasts and nipples I feel the familiar tingle start to course through my tormented body. Biting my lower lip and arching against the soft bed, I move my hand lower, teasing myself . . . Moving lower still, so slow, building up the pressure, the anticipation . . . My had brushes the smoothness of my skin and I smile at fact I shaved this morning. . . dipping lower, gasping as my cool fingertips come in contact with hot, moist flesh. Gasping in pure delight, moaning at the searing contact, I slowly rub up and down. Dipping my cool fingers deep inside of me, feeling the heat and wetness. With the aid of mental images and the incredible need for release, I slowly pleasure myself. Feeling the slight tingle start to well up deep inside of me I know it won't be long before I reach my climax. I toss my head back, letting out low moans and soft screams.

And then it happens . . . I catch a glimpse of you out of the corner of my eye as I reach my peak. I never slow down I just get hotter. I close my eyes and throw my head back . . . my body racks with spasms as I cum. Letting out low, guttural sounds I feel so light, like I'm floating and it doesn't register that you were watching me. I curl up on my side and suddenly realize you were there and blush fiercely . . . "I guess you caught me . . ."