Perspectives

Story Info
Erica decides to share her boyfriend with her friend.
14.4k words
4.69
145k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Five Long Years

1

A nervous excitement was building in Janie's stomach, more nervous than excited, but nevertheless she had been looking forward to this evening. Janie was meeting her friend Erica and Erica's lover, John, for dinner. Erica had said it was only dinner, but Janie knew better.

Erica's email had said something to the effect of, "We have dinner and hotel reservations. I expect you'll be there for both."

Janie had never met John, although she had heard nothing but rave reviews from mutual friends, but what she was most curious about was his age. John was only 23, just out of college. He had a good job and was doing quite well for himself. However, this was not what intrigued her; it was that Erica and she were both 35.

Janie and Erica had been friends since high school, went to college together, and now live about 20 minutes away from each other. Janie had seen Erica in a different light ever since their Caribbean cruise they took together about five years ago. They tried to make sure to take a trip together once a year.

Erica was still married at the time, Janie just out of a very nasty relationship. One evening after a long night of drinking, dancing, and fun they stumbled back to their room laughing about various guys who had been making their best sales pitch to join them on their drunken stupor back to the cabin.

When they arrived at the room, Erica went to the shower to get rid of the cigarette smell that she could not stand. Janie sat for a moment, then for some reason which to this day she doesn't know why (doesn't regret it either) she barged into the shower, grabbed Erica and kissed her. Erica looked stunned at first but then a smile crept over her face and she kissed her back. They ended up making love all evening, and neither of them forgot that night or regretted it. To Janie's disappointment Erica never showed any interest in its happening again, but she understood. On the other hand, this experience had awoken something inside Janie she never before knew existed.

Janie had not been with a man since then, and it was almost five years now. On the other hand, she had not been with a woman either.


"At least I've got a lovely toy collection next to the bed," she often thought to herself. Unfortunately that wasn't much comfort.

Erica was relentless in trying to find a man for her best friend; she even set her up with a couple women, but it was no use. Janie was still was confused about who she was sexually and because of this stayed away from anyone sexually. It was the other part of Erica's email that was what really peaked Janie's interest in this night.

"We have been friends forever, Jan. Lord knows I love you, and I know how you feel about me. Come out with us. John is fantastic; I guarantee you will love him. Just come ready for an exciting night!"

It was a dirty trick, using Janie's desire for Erica against her but a good one, Janie admitted. That's why it worked.

2

Janie stood half naked in the mirror. Erica was on her way over, and they were meeting John at the restaurant. Janie looked at her body in the mirror. "I've still got it," she thought to herself, turning around looking at her back and ass. Janie was right, too; she had an athletic figure. Janie had been a volleyball player through college and now kept in shape with running and frequent stops by the gym. She often wondered why she went through all the effort since she hadn't had anybody to share her body with in almost five years.

Her long, straight, brown hair flowed past her deep green eyes, down near her still perky 34 B breasts ("Perky as hell for 35!" she thought to herself! Her thin waist curved out into her tight athletic ass, then down her long muscular legs. Her smile was the perfect sweet, innocent, shy but sexy look. The kind where you would know there was nothing innocent about it, if she wanted you to.

Janie stood there in her favorite thong, It was purple (her favorite color) and lacy. It had been ages since she had put it on. Now, standing there looking at herself, Janie was proud of how sexy she looked.

"What the hell, I've got nothing to lose. I told Erica I'd put on something special,"

She sighed, still nervous about the evening. She considered going back into the shower to pay a little more attention to her bikini line, but decided she had done enough. It's not like I have to impress anyone tonight anyway!" she chuckled.

Janie slipped into the matching bra and a slender black dress that showed off her lovely figure. She went to go do her makeup and finish getting ready before Erica arrived.

3

Janie ran downstairs when she heard the knock at the door. Erica looked fabulous as usual. She had shoulder length dirty blonde hair that came down around her Gucci glasses to her shoulders. Her baby blue eyes delighted Janie. She had on a tight pink blouse, making sure to show off the cleavage of her voluptuous 36 C breasts. She had on a tight black knee-length skirt and black stockings-- thigh- highs, Janie assumed, knowing her friend quite well.

After a hug and kiss on the cheek Janie couldn't wait any longer. "I know you're planning something, and it's time you let me in on the little secret."

Erica smiled. "Pour a couple glasses of wine and come to the living room, and we can talk before we go meet John."

Janie sat down next to Erica and handed her the glass.

"Do tell," she said.

Erica laughed. "Well, as you know John and I have been dating each other for about 5 months now."

"Dating?" Janie interrupted. "Fucking is more the word on the street!"

Erica gave a disapproving look. "Yes," Erica started slowly, "it did start out that way, but now, for the past few months we have been spending more and more time together in addition to just sexually." She paused, "But believe me, still plenty of sex," Erica grinned over at Janie.

Janie Laughed. "I would expect nothing less. What I don't get is, what do you have in common with a 23 year old? You're 12 years older! What interested you about him?"

Erica paused a moment before answering. "His and my ages don't matter. He is everything that my ex-husband was not." Erica thought a moment more. "He was never married but ended a 4 year relationship about the same time as my marriage. We went though the same things in our relationships. Both of us were neglected and under- appreciated by our significant others; we were putting our all into our relationships and getting only 25 percent in return -- 25 percent at best."

Janie started to understand.

"Jan, you know how my marriage was for me, frustrating and unhappy. His relationship was the same way. Our ages don't matter; we are at the same place in our lives right now, both successful and hard working. We fill a void in each others lives that was empty for a very long time. At first it was all sexual, but now it's more.

"So you love him?" Janie asked.

Erica paused again. "Yes, we do love each other, and are committed, but neither of us is looking to settle down now. We are happy having fun, and we agree that what we have right now is special and should be taken advantage of."

Janie understood now. She knew how unhappy Erica's marriage had been for her. If John made her this happy, Janie certainly couldn't wait to see who this man was.

"One last question before we go, Erica. From your email you sounded like you wanted me to stay at the hotel with you. What did you mean by that?"

Erica grinned. "It means whatever you want it to mean."

Janie did not grin back, "Come on, Erica, enough games. What did you tell him?"

Erica sighed, "Fine, Jan, if I have to spell everything out for you. John was surprised when I brought up the idea of a threesome. Neither of us ever has had one. He was not sure about the idea, but after I worked on him and told him about you and how you two would really hit it off, he said he was open to trying new things. And before you ask, no, I did not tell him about our night together."

Janie smiled, glad that the special night was still their secret. Janie still felt nervous, but finally gave in. "Well, ok, but as long as there are no expectations. If something happens it does; if not, no hard feelings, right?"

Erica looked into her best friend's eyes. "Of course, Janie, you know I would never want you to do anything you weren't 100 percent sure about. Let's go have fun and see where the night takes us!"

Erica smacked Janie on the hip and leapt for the door with Janie chasing after her.

4

Janie and Erica got to the restaurant first. It was a new Italian place that had been getting rave reviews. Janie felt nervous, and Erica sensed it. "Relax, hon. If nothing else you'll get a fantastic meal right?" She gave Janie a kind smile.

Surprisingly it did seem to help relax her. Not long after they were seated, John arrived and was shown to the table. Janie was stunned when she saw him. John was a very handsome young man. He was average height 5-10 or so, but seemed to be in good shape, short light brown hair. His deep blue eyes really attracted her attention. He was well dressed: a dark blue pinstriped shirt and tie, long leather jacket, black pants and shoes.

She watched as John kissed Erica hello, and hardly noticed when Erica tried to introduce them the first time.

"Jan!" Erica said a little louder.

Janie shook her head back to reality, blushing and embarrassed.

"John, this is Janie."

"It's great to finally meet you." John said. "I've heard nothing but great things.

Janie blushed a little deeper; she froze but finally squeaked out, "It's great to meet you too."

Janie looked over at Erica, but instead of making her talk Erica just gave her a soothing smile and motioned for her to relax.

As they ordered drinks and appetizers Janie thought to herself, "Well, at least from the outside I can see why she's taken by this guy."

Janie was still nervous at first. As nice as John seemed, a young stud like him must be going out of his mind just thinking about being with these two gorgeous women later this evening. She thought all he would want to talk about was sex.

"Probably like it's a sure thing tonight," she scoffed in her head, "probably about to lift the table with a hard-on already."

As dinner wore on Janie became more and more comfortable and pleasantly surprised by John. None of them brought up Erica's plans for the night. They talked about work, news. Janie could tell John was especially excited to find out her love for sports, especially that her passion for college football and basketball was equal to that of his and Erica's. Even as the wine flowed, the talk still never went to sex.

Dessert was over before Janie even knew where the evening went. All of a sudden a wave of nervousness swept over Janie again.

"What do they expect me to do now?" she thought. "He seems great, Erica is as gorgeous and lovely as always, but..."

But before she could worry any further John spoke up as he was paying the check.

"So where to for you lovely ladies now? Are ya'll tired? If not, I know a couple good bars in the area."

Janie was impressed that he was not assuming anything. There was silence as Janie looked over at Erica; Janie immediately knew what was on her mind. They had been friends long enough their emotions were transparent to each other.

Janie fumbled through all the thoughts in her head, thinking her conservativeness of the past five years would win out, but all she could think about was the night with Erica. Then she looked over at John, who was exactly as Erica had described him: handsome, courteous, funny, and chivalrous. "At least a chivalrous as a 20th century man can be," she thought to herself.

She gave in and gave a little nod to Erica; John had his head down signing the bill, so he didn't even notice. Janie shifted in her seat as Erica spoke up. "You remember I booked us a sweet at the Sheraton downtown, right, babe?" she said to John. "We could go get a few drinks there or order something up to the room."

John looked up from the bill. "That sounds great if that's what both of you want to do."

Janie was shocked for a moment when John's gorgeous deep blue eyes were looking over at her, but this time there was no nervousness; instead she showed off that sexy smile of hers. "That would be fantastic, let's get out of here."

As they got up, Janie looked over at John. For the first time he had a mischievous smile and look in his eye as he smiled over at Janie. A warm feeling that she had not felt in years swept down her body as she put on her jacket.

5

When they reached the hotel, Erica went to go check in. John carried their three small bags and waited with Janie. To her excitement and surprise, Janie's mind was not solely on Erica any more; now she was fascinated by the both of them.

"Ever stayed here before?" John asked.

"No." Janie replied, "But I have heard it is lovely."

As John spoke about the hotel, Janie half listened, but was more interested in looking him up and down, his tie now loosened a few wispy hairs poking up from his undershirt. She liked this; neither Janie nor Erica was the ones to go for the fake, bronzed Abercrombie look. As long as he wasn't some kind of hairy wildebeest either, of course! Janie realized the wine had really kicked in and her mind was wandering.

She kicked herself back to reality and heard John say, "Doesn't that sound great?"

Janie nodded. "Oh yes, fantastic."

Embarrassed, she knew that John was well aware she wasn't listening, but as long as he knew she was looking him up and down or thinking about him and Erica it was all right.

"Well, shall we?" Erica asked upon her return.

Janie followed behind John and Erica, noticing they didn't even stop by the bar, but rather went straight for the elevator. When they reached the room Janie was amazed by how gorgeous it was. A large living room, small kitchen area, giant bedroom (with only one king bed, Janie noticed), a walk-out patio, and a bathroom that was almost as large as the bedroom (it had a large hot tub with a moveable wall that could open up to the bed room if you desired, and a walk in shower).

John went and put down Erica and Janie's bags on the bed, near the moveable wall to the hot tub, his next to the closet.

"I'll go have a couple of bottles of wine sent up and let you two get settled." John said.

He left and slid the door closed behind them.

Erica looked over at Janie, "I'm glad you came. Isn't he great?"

"Yes, he is," Janie had to admit. She had not once during dinner though about how he was 12 years younger (23 vs. 35); it didn't matter.

Janie looked up at Erica. "I'm glad you invited me." Janie paused for a moment, and then moved in and kissed Erica -- a slow, passionate kiss, one that Janie had been waiting almost 5 years for. She felt a sense of relief as the warm sensation swept over her body again.

Erica grinned, "I just hope you wore that sexy matching purple thong and bra I have such fond memories of. I'll be right back."

Janie sat on the bed as Erica grabbed her bag and closed the door to the bathroom. Janie couldn't believe what was about to happen, but at the same time couldn't wait. She thought about that night five years ago, and about how great John seemed. She couldn't believe Erica was willing to share him.

As she was thinking about them, she realized her hand had slide up her leg, she moved her hand up her thong, glad she had trimmed her lines, but wishing she had done a little more. She moved her fingers over the fabric of her panties, touching her lips, feeling the warmth, a little wetness starting to soak through. Janie pulled her dress back down as she heard Erica coming back in.

Erica threw open the door. "How do I look?"

Janie was stunned. Erica had on a bright pink teddy, which pushed her breasts up, showing how full, firm, and gorgeous they were. As she turned around, Janie stared at the string that ran down Erica's ass. Erica's ass was not small and athletic like Janie's; it was larger and round but still firm. Janie loved it, and assumed John did as well.

Erica still had on her glasses; Janie assumed John liked them, remembering he might have mentioned how great Erica's new glasses looked at dinner. Janie didn't mind either. Erica came over and lay down on the bed, motioning for Janie to join her. Erica moved over and kissed Janie as they heard John thanking and tipping the room service.

6

John knocked. "Boys allowed in there?"

"It depends what you brought for us!" Erica yelled back.

Janie was excited by how playful they were together.

"Well, I've got two merlots, 3 glasses, and one lucky guy for two absolutely stunning women."

"Hmmmm," Erica pondered back. "We'll take the wine, and we shall see if you are up to our lofty standards, good sir."

John chuckled and came in. Janie suddenly felt over dressed, lying beside the gorgeous Erica in her beautiful teddy. John set down the bottles, opening one and pouring 3 glasses. He handed the first to Erica, kissing her deeply as he did, set the second next to her, and brought the third over to Janie. Janie looked up at him as he handed it to her,

"For you, madam," John said as he put one hand on her hip and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Janie watched John move back around to Erica's side. Unexpectedly Erica's hand scratched up Janie's thigh as he did; Janie took in a quick deep breath. Erica moved her hand up and down Janie's leg, slowing moving further inside her thigh and further up her leg. John took a sip of wine, and then lay next to Erica.

"When did you get this sexy little number?" John asked as he rubbed his hand over Erica's hip, moving up brushing her breast.

Erica smiled back. "Bought it special for the both of you."

John grinned, now noticing Erica's hand sliding up Janie's leg. Janie watched as John moved in and kissed her best friend; this made her more excited than she ever thought it would. She watched as John moved his hand over Erica's hip and ass, down her leg, then back up over her moistening pussy.

Disappointed that Erica's hand had momentarily left her eager crotch, Janie watched as John rolled Erica over and embraced her. She watched his lips kissing down her neck as he caressed her breasts. Janie could see Erica's nipples now growing with excitement. Janie loved those nipples; they were just large enough and a delightful pinkish-tan. She remembered the feeling of her tongue and lips circling and sucking on them. Erica's nipples were sensitive -- so sensitive, in fact, that Janie guessed she could bring Erica to orgasm just but stimulating them.

Before Janie had the chance to move in, Erica grabbed John and rolled him over between the two of them. This was the closest Janie had been to a man in years, the smell, the feel of his sexy body against hers was exhilarating.

"John, baby, we have to make our guest feel welcome," Erica said, looking over at Janie.

Janie felt John move toward her and place a hand on her breast. Then, after looking into her beautiful eyes, he kissed her gently. Janie was in heaven. John was the first man she had kissed in years, and she didn't want it to end. She wrapped an arm around his neck and held him close.

As Janie kissed John she felt Erica get up and kneel behind John. She began loosening his tie and unbuttoning his shirt. Janie watching as Erica pulled John up from behind and threw his shirt to the side, pulling his under shirt over his head.

Erica peered around John's body and asked, "Do you like what you see?"

Janie didn't know what to say, she was so delighted. John's body was great -- in shape but not overdone, the perfect amount of hair on his chest to be extremely sexy. She scratched her fingers down John's chest and was glad to see him smile back at her. Janie stopped as she reached John's belt.