Perspectives: Surprises In Store

Story Info
She has a big kinky surprise for Jack.
4.2k words
4.01
54.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Carrie. Jack and I have been happily married for seven wonderful years. Jack is several years older than me, and doesn't have much of a wild side to him. Because of that, I think he's been a bit more prudish than I would like sometimes, and I have felt the need to prod him along in order to have some more adventures in bed (or wherever else our sex lives happen to take us.) Many times I have gotten my own courage from talking to my best friend Tina. She and I have often talked about the torrid details of our sex lives, as women often do. Tina has always been happy for me that I have married such a handsome and wonderful man, even if she has gotten a bit jealous at times.

Tina has always loved to hear about me and Jack's crazy adventures in sex, just as she has always told me all about her sexual exploits. Jack acted upset anytime he found out that I had had been talking to Tina about something in our sex life, but I am pretty sure that he has always secretly liked it. A woman knows certain things about her man. While he was protested each time I shared our dirty little secrets with Tina, I sensed that he was actually quite happy about it. Happy that I was proud enough of our sex life that I often felt like bragging about it to my best friend. I think that it probably even turned him on a little.

It was my turn to plan an evening of romantic and sexual surprises: Jack and I each took turns surprising the other partner with a special day. I knew the special day I had planned for my hubby would be one that Tina and I would be talking about for months to come. After I got the kids off to the sitter's house I called Tina, because I knew I would need some help pulling everything off in time.

I had carefully planned this day and timing was everything. First of all, I had to plan this around my husband's busy work schedule. My husband was working a lot that week, making it tougher for me to plan a romantic evening for him. Also, I knew I might get some resistance when it came to the sexual side of things, so he was not allowed to masturbate, and we had no sex for two weeks prior to this day. He would be nice and horny when it was time for him to perform. Once I got him turned on, his need for sexual release would be raging, and I knew I could then talk him into just about anything.

I had finished placing the numerous candles throughout the house when the doorbell rang, announcing Tina's arrival. Tina had the takeout order that I had asked her to pick up from the local bar and grill that Jack just loved. My man would need some fuel in his system in order to perform for me tonight. Besides, he loved good food, and I wanted to take care of as many of his needs that I could on his special evening.

After putting the food in the stove to keep warm, Tina asked what she should do next.

"Well," I replied, "I know if I don't ask now, I will talk myself out of it. So, here goes…"

After a short pause, I blurted out, "I want you to take a picture of me. Um. You know. In a sexual pose. So I can surprise Jack." I felt myself blush a little.

Tina responded by grinning and saying, "He is going to love it! I feel honored that you asked me to be a part of this by helping out."

I showed Tina how to use our digital camera, and she took a few test pictures of nothing in particular. Using the digital camera gave us instant use of the images, and denied the photo clerk at Wal-Mart the opportunity to peek into our bedroom. The images went straight to the computer, and only Tina was privy. Since I had planned ahead, I had also made sure to learn how to print the images out.

I felt a bit awkward as I took off my clothes and posed myself for my photo op. Tina must have sensed my discomfort, because she cheerily said, "You are going to look so hot girl! I bet Jack will really like this. You are so good to him!"

I sat down in our overstuffed easy chair. The fabric felt strange on my naked ass. I put my right leg up over the arm of the chair, and spread my other leg as far apart as the seat of the chair would allow. I felt myself getting a little wet, and I hoped Tina didn't notice. If she did, she didn't let on. She was all smiles as she said, "Play with your pussy a little, he will really like that I bet." I did as the photographer instructed.

I was picturing Jack's surprise at he looked at the photo, which got me a little more wet. While at first I had been a bit embarrassed in front of Tina, I actually got used to her there, and became comfortable flaunting my sexuality in front of her. Tina continued to take several more pictures, while encouraging me and offering suggestions. I gave Jack my sexiest looks through the window of the camera, and I didn't mind at all that Tina was there. In fact, I think I was even a bit proud that Tina could be there to see first hand the love that I had for Jack.

With the Kodak moment over, we plugged the camera into the computer, downloaded the images, and looked through them for the best one. We decided on one where I had both legs spread out over the arms of the chair and I had a positively seductive look on my face as stroked the outside of my pussy. After printing out the picture on cardstock, I folded it in half with the image inside the fold. On the outside, I wrote, "I have many things in store for you on your special day…" I put the card together with the newspaper I had bought for Jack and placed both of them on the coffee table in the living room. The card was on top so that Jack would get to it first.

Tina set up the potpourri pot, so that the house would smell nice, while I ran a bath for Jack. Tina also plugged in the lotion warmer in the bedroom. He would be home very soon. After the bath, lotion and potpourri were set up, we worked together to get Jack's present wrapped up.

Jack had been listening to jazz more lately, and had only a few CDs, so I bought him another that he had said he wanted to listen to. I liked listening to the jazz as well, though I am not sure I was into it as much as Jack. It was great music to make love to though, so I could only encourage his new found tastes in music.

Tina and I were talking about how the evening would go when we heard Jack's car pull up in the driveway. Tina got her jacket and our digital camera in preparation to leave. When Jack walked in, I let him know that this was going to be his special evening.

I ushered Jack to the couch, where his paper and card awaited him. He noticed the card, picked it up and read the outside. Tina was watching from nearby, standing in the doorway ready to leave. When Jack opened the card, his cheeks reddened, and he quickly closed the card and glanced over at Tina. Both Tina and I laughed. "There is more in store for you," Tina smiled.

I was happy to see Jack be embarrassed a bit by the card. It gave me a sense of control to know that he knew Tina must have taken the picture, and that we worked together to turn him on. He was powerless in his lust, and I was in control. Tina seemed to enjoy the moment too.

After Tina left, I brought the man of the house his dinner, and told him to relax, eat, and read the paper. "Build up your energy," I said, "you are going to need it." He blushed a little.

I snuggled up with him, and took in his heady, manly scent as he began to eat and look through the paper. He was sitting up and I was sitting beside him, leaning against his shoulder, with my arms wrapped around his lower torso. I closed my eyes and took in his slightly sweaty scent mingled in with the remnants of the cologne he had put on early that morning. I could feel his muscles under my arms and hands. I was happy to sit with him like this while he ate his dinner. He would occasionally comment on an article he had read, and a couple of times he opened up the card I had given him and peeked inside.

When he had finished eating, I gave him the gold wrapped present I had bought for him. He opened it to reveal the Jazz CD I had bought for him. He was excited to put it into the CD player. He lay back on the couch, listening to the music while I slipped off into the bedroom.

When I came back to the living room, I was wearing a pink lacey teddy. It was see-through enough to be tempting, but opaque enough to leave something up to the imagination. When Jack saw what I was wearing his broad smile revealed his approval. "This is a special evening," he declared.

"You have no idea," I replied as I bent over to give him a tremendous glimpse of my cleavage. I could feel the tell tale wetness again in my snatch, as I imagined his cock rousing to the occasion.

"You smell a bit after your long day at work though," I said, "So you need to take a bath and get all freshened up for me." I led him of to his awaiting bath.

Our bathtub was large enough to allow a person to really relax. The bathtub was filled with jasmine scent and overflowing with silky bubbles. Jack smiled again, "Do I get some helping washing up?"

"Of course," I replied, "What kind bath service would this be without a skilled washer to get all your naughty parts clean?" Jack was really enjoying being waited upon; especially by a woman in a teddy.

I started by washing Jack's hair. He closed his eyes and let out a soft moan in pleasure. He loved it when I played with his scalp. I washed his face and rinsed him off. I used my bare hands so that I could feel his skin directly. Then I washed each of his arms, starting outward at his hands and working inward. His skin was soft from being in the water, but I could feel his hard muscles underneath. I washed his chest and back, and my soapy rubbing got dangerously close to his ass and cock.

He stirred as I got close to his manhood, and I laughed. "Not yet big man, I need to wash your feet first." He smiled in response.

I lifted his feet and washed gently between his toes, then I washed his ankles, and then up his legs. As the rubbing of my soapy hand reached his inner thighs, he smiled, and his cock showed the stirring signs of a forming erection.

"Someone seems to want to be watched, he is raising his hand." A smile again.

"Well I guess we had better make sure you are all clean then." I softly caressed his dick and balls with my soapy hand. His dick became more engorged into a half erection as I washed him. I could feel the life flowing into wonderful love stick. I felt my own reaction as my snatch became even more wet. My pussy wanted company, and Jack's dick was coming out to play. I knew I had more planned before I would let him take me though.

After I had fully rinsed off my dearest, I had him step out of the tub into my outstretched, towel laden arms. I gently dried him with the towel. His eyes were closed in the ecstasy of a person who was having their basic needs lovingly cared for by another. After drying him off, I helped him into his robe and led him off to the bedroom. My honey was being pampered and enjoying every exquisite minute of it. To be quite on honest, I was enjoying it too.

I had him lay on his stomach along the bed after removing his robe. The scent of perfumed candles wafted across the room. Jack was in for a full body massage. I cupped the warm lotion in my hands and then started to work on hi neck and shoulders. He was very tense. He needed this massage. I worked my way down his back. I could feel his masculinity beneath my probing fingers. At the same time, I could also feel the tender love that he felt for me.

His feet, softened by the bath, welcomed my hands. Our skin further softened by the lotion, as my hands continued to caress his skin and penetrate his tight muscles. I always appreciated how muscular his legs were, and I marveled once again that there were no signs of fat as I massaged them. His ass was a prolonged target of my working fingers. We both had a deep carnal appreciation of each other's asses. With a playful pat to his backside, I had him turn over so I could continue my work on the other side.

I worked his arms and shoulders, followed by his torso. Once again, I stopped short of his now softened prick. Once I began to work up from his feet to his thighs, however, his dick had started again to become partially aroused. I gently lotioned up his sac and then proceeded to caress the warm lotion onto his shaft. His prick hardened quickly in my hands. It had been about two weeks since he had found sexual release, and his cock was eagerly preparing for sexually release.

"That feels so good," Jack said softly after a sensuous moan. He lay completely naked, completely relaxed, with his eyes closed.

"You sure had some surprises in store for me, " he added softly. Another soft moan escaped his throat.

"You have no idea," I replied. "My pussy is getting so wet for you. Do you want to feel my cunt wrapped around your cock?"

"God yes," he replied, still very relaxed. He had completely given over to the sensations I was creating for him in his rod. Throbbing with ecstasy, this is right where I wanted him.

It was then that the door opened. My biggest surprise of the evening. Tina was back, bearing her smile, helpful attitude, and our digital camera. I had often wondered what it would be like to invite Tina into our sex life. She was attractive, and she already knew all the intimate details.

I knew my husband loved me; I was very secure in this. I had always thought that if I did ever have another woman join us that it would be important for me to be very secure in his love for me. To know no matter how much he enjoyed having her in our bedroom, that I would still be the person he desired most in all the world.

I had also thought that I would relish the feeling of control. The idea that I was bringing him extra pleasure at my will. To know that at anytime I could say "stop" and that as my husband and best friend they would do as I wished. There would be an added element in our sex life that would heighten Jack's lust, and it would be included when I wanted, or left out when I wanted. I would have even more control over my husband's pleasure.

Though I had thought on this before, Tina was not here to double Jack's pleasure. Tina was here to record our hot passion for one another by taking pictures of Jack and me as we fucked each other.

I could feel jack tense up as the door opened and he saw Tina walk in. Outwardly I smiled, inwardly I laughed. Jack had tensed up, but had not made a move to cover up his nakedness. His need for sexual release was so great that he was putty in my hands. It was then that I knew for sure, he might protest, but he would allow Tina to be in the room. His need for me was that great.

"Uh. What's going on here?" Jack asked, still making no move to cover up his cock that I was slowly stroking.

I pressed one of my free fingers against his lips, "Shhhhh."

I knew this was going to be easier for me than it was for Jack. I was pretty open about my sex life with Tina already, so I had already let Tina in on my private life. Also, since I had planned this, I was already mentally prepared for her presence in our bedroom.

"Well, it isn't fair," Jack said "I am wearing nothing, and you still have that teddy on. As gorgeous as you look, I am going to have to take that off." Jack then reached over and began removing my skimpy clothing as I continued to slowly caress his dick.

A flash announced Tina taking the first picture of the evening. I could feel Jack tense slightly as the flash went off, but not as much as before. The first flash was followed by other.

Jack slowly removed my teddy as he kissed my lips, then down my face to my neck. My pussy was soaked in its own juices brought on by my excitement. As the pictures continued to be taken to record this evening, Jack seemed better able to ignore Tina's presence.

I laid back as Jack completely removed my lingerie. He slowly lowered his head and kissed my breast, then he began sucking on my nipple as he stroked my outer thigh with a light touch.

As horny as I had made Jack, I was just as turned on. I needed to feel his rock hard cock stroking my g-spot. "Fuck me," I whispered. "Take me now, in front of my best fried."

Jack purposefully looked away from Tina as she continued to take pictures. He did as he was instructed though. He lifted up my legs, spread them apart, and slowly penetrated my dripping, eager cunt. I imagined that the warm softness of my wet cunt must feel amazing to Jack as it stretched around his cock.

His strokes were slow at first, and I wondered what Jack might be thinking about his surprise. It might be a bit strange for him, but I hope he enjoyed having Tina there. As Jack's strokes picked up, Jack seemed to be trying to ram his stick as deep inside of me as he could get it. By now, I knew we both just wanted to fuck so badly that Tina's presence could do nothing but turn us both on more.

I was already moaning in pleasure when Jack let out a soft moan himself. I knew that meant he was getting close to orgasm. I was feeling the burning itch deep in my pussy, telling me that I was close too.

"Fuck me hard! I cried out. At the same time, I needed to climax, and I also needed to feel the cum that had building in Jack for two weeks jet deep inside me.

Tina's picture taking continued as I felt the wracking spasms of my orgasm overtake me in a tide of total ecstasy. Just then I felt Jack's huge load of cum injected into me as Jack cried out in pleasure.

As we cuddled afterwards, Tine took a few more pictures. I felt a little bad for Tina, she was probably as wet and ready to fuck as I was moments ago, but she was stuck taking pictures. I imagined that as she watched Jack fucking me, that she probably thought about what it would be like to have Jack fucking her. I bet her pussy was absolutely dripping as she watched us and recorded our fun. I pulled Jack closer in to me.

Soon, I began stroking Jack's cock again. I was surprised that it quickly became hard once again. Jack must still be very horny. It had been two weeks after all. Jack looked at me and smiled, a questioning look on his face.

"I want some pictures of us doggie-style," I said.

Jack's face registered his surprise. Jack loved to fuck doggie-style, but I would not let him very often. I liked to make love while we watched each other. I could not see Jack when he was behind me. Once in a great while, however, I would give into the feeling of just wanting a good solid fuck. On those occasions I would give in and let him take me like a beast.

Jack paused, probably torn. Tina was still taking pictures, and he would have to savagely fuck me doggie-style in front of her. Even though the thought of doing so probably turned him on, it was a forbidden act. It was an embarrassing sin to think of allowing another woman to watch on as he fucked his wife. But then, how could he resist the rare chance to take me while I was on all fours? As I played with his engorged cock, I knew that his desire to fuck my like an animal would take over. Once again, I was able to control him with his own lust. I smiled as I stroked his love rocket. I loved being in control.

Jack shook his head, even as he got up to allow me to assume the position. Tina had seen so much already, what was a little more? I knew without asking that it was turning both of us on to have my best friend there taking pictures, even if Jack had a difficult time admitting it.

Jack entered me from behind as Tina continued to take stills of out action. Even though we had both cum moments ago, we soon began to fuck with fervor. The intensity of fucking that seems as though it can only be achieved when you both know you are doing something slightly wicked. Such as having your best friend watch and take pictures while you fuck each other.

Jack ran his hands along my sides and down to my hanging breasts until our pace became so rapid that all he could do is hold on. I felt myself nearing climax as Jack's hard cock stroked me in and out from behind. I forgot myself as all my focus was drawn in to the incredible feeling in my pussy. "Fuck me Jack, pound me harder."

12