Persuade-Her: Week 2

Story Info
It works, so let's really have some fun.
6.2k words
4.63
379.5k
35

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/i>To get the best from this story it is a good idea to read persuade-her. As this story follows in from that. I apologise, to those of you that respond to my stories, that it takes so long for sequels to appear, but I have to do it all whilst my wife, who actually is a prude, starves me of sex and will not change whilst I am in the room, is out. I also take a long time proof reading, editing and improving.

* * * * *

Having had so much success the first time I planned carefully for the following week. I arranged that the children were at their grandparents all weekend. I sorted out a lovely meal and worked out a list of request for my dear prude of a wife to do.

Jackie arrived home from work at her normal time and I met her with her favourite drink, with the 5 extra drops of Persuade-her of course. I chatted gently whilst the drug took effect then suggested that she went up for a bath before dinner.

"I'm just off for a bath," she said, " You finish the dinner."

I knew the drug had taken effect so replied, "fine and come down naked except for stockings and suspenders."

She went off upstairs and I finished preparing the dinner. As I began serving up she came down the stairs just as I had asked. I got an immediate erection at the sight of my normally prudish wife, whom without the drug wouldn't even consider letting me see her even in her underwear, standing naked, apart from stockings and suspenders, in the middle of the living room.

"Wow, you look great" I commented

"Well, I felt like giving you a treat" she replied. We sat down to eat. It felt a little odd sitting there staring at my wife's naked breasts throughout the meal, but it was incredibly exciting, especially as she could easily be seen, through the window, by anyone walking up the road.

I decided to start giving some of my suggestions whilst we ate.

"After dinner I think we should shave your fanny completely," I suggested, "and you will keep it like that from now on. If anyone comments you will reply that you find it makes you more sensitive when you masturbate and that your husband prefers it when licking you out. Then you will ask them if they would like to feel it"

"Could I have another glass of wine dear," she said seemingly ignoring my suggestion.

"I also want you to stop wearing knickers, apart from during your period, as you find them incredibly uncomfortable and start wearing short skirts and other sexy clothes," I continued. " Tomorrow when Paul comes to dinner you will be desperate to fuck both of us, infact, you will not be satisfied till you have got us both to come at least once in each of your three holes." I had no idea whether these long-term requests made whilst she was under the effect of the drug would work once she the drug had worn off. Last time they had worked a few hours later but not 24hours or even forever. I could but hope.

"I am really looking foreword to Paul's visit," she replied. "What shall we cook?"

"Lets just get a Chinese take away," I suggested.

"Fine and we could watch a video afterwards, possibly one of your porno's."

"Tonight you are desperate for me to fuck you up your virgin arse." I stated.

"I'm full. Lets clear the table" She said as she started to take things into the kitchen. I followed her into the kitchen and was greeted with wonderful sight of her arse and glistening cunt as she bent right over to put some plates into the dishwasher. I couldn't resist sliding my hands along her moist groove and slipping a finger into her tight love canal. She moaned and the stood up planting a kiss on my lips.

"Plenty of time for that later dear, but first let's finish clearing the table." It didn't take long and we then sat down on the sofa with a glass of wine.

"You know that you keep trying to persuade me to trim my fanny?" Jackie said.

"Yes, and you always refuse. Just look at it. Its like a untamed jungle!" I replied. Jackie looked down at her overgrown fanny and ran her hands through it.

"I see what you mean," she commented "Well, you had better do something about it. Get your stuff!" I shot upstairs and brought my shaving gear down. Jackie lay back on the sofa legs apart and I started to trim her overgrow snatch with scissors. After a while I was down to stubble so I lathered her up and began to shave. Jackie was obviously enjoying the attention as throughout the shaving process she kneaded and massaged her breasts, paying particular attention to her nipples. It took as surprising length of time but when I had finished I had an unobstructed view of her engorged, well-lubricated and smooth cunt. I also noticed that both her nipples were as hard as bullets, her face some what flushed and her breathing heavy.

"Have a feel. What do you think?" I asked. Without hesitation, she slipped her hands down and started to caress her self. Soon she was sliding two fingers right up inside and her hips were gyrating. Suddenly her breathing increased, her body tensed and she screamed out loud as she brought herself to a powerful orgasm.

"Its great," she said once she had her breath back. " It's far more sensitive. I bet it will be much nicer to go down on?" I immediately started to lick her out. As she had only just come it was only moments before her hips again began to writhe and moans of ecstasy came from her. She was right lapping out a smooth cunt was far better than a hairy one. By now copious amounts of love juice were entering my mouth and I desperately drank them down savouring the exquisite taste and aroma. Suddenly Jackie screamed out loud and tensed up so hard that her legs held my head like a vice and a massive orgasm hit her. It was several moments before she relaxed and I was able to move my head away from her twitching cunt. She layback on the sofa, desperately trying to draw in breath. I slid up her body and kissed her passionately. Our tongues entwined and she must have tasted her own juices.

"Thank you darling, that was amazing," Jackie said breathlessly. "I now want you to fuck my arse."

"B…b…But you have always refused saying the idea made you sick," I commented, "why the change of mind?"

"I don't know, but I want your hard cock up my arse now more than I have ever wanted anything." She replied.

"You are going have to beg me for it," I said deciding to make the most of this opportunity.

"Please," She went on with a pleading in her voice. " I will do anything, but arse fuck me now."

"If I do you will lick my cock clean after I have come won't you"

"I'd love to"

"Well get down on all fours and start getting it ready. Use you own fanny juice and finger fuck yourself." She immediately slipped of the sofa onto the floor and got on to all fours. She then slipped a hand back between her legs and pushed a finger between her pouting cunt lips. She then removed the finger and slipped it further back till it was against her anal ring. My cock was almost at bursting point as I watch my prude of a wife slowly forcing a finger up her tightest hole. The lubrication obviously worked as she only winced slightly as she pushed the finger gradually deeper. Once she had the finger right in up to the second knuckle, she rested for a moment to get used to this unusual invasion of her body. Slowly she began to slide the finger in and out. Her hips began to gyrate and she started to moan as her finger began to move faster.

"Lick that finger clean and then you better try with two fingers because my cock is a lot bigger than one finger," I instructed. Obediently she slipped the finger out of her arse and slipped it into her mouth. Then she lubricated two fingers by shoving them up her cunt and then started to push them up her arse. It took a little bit of time to get them right in this time and the expression on her face showed that she felt some discomfort, but quite soon she was fucking them rapidly in and out of her arse. Her moaning got gradually louder and her fingers were becoming a blur. She the screamed out loud, shoved the fingers as deep as possible and was overwhelmed by a massive orgasm.

"I think you are ready," I said, lick those fingers clean then spread your arse cheeks apart with both hands." She did as requested. I removed all my clothes and slowly wanked my engorged cock whilst looking at the sight of my puritanical wife on the floor arse in the air and using her hands to part her buttocks waiting for me to take her anal virginity.

"Hurry up please I desperately want that cock up me." She pleaded. I knelt behind her and slipped by dick up her cunt to lubricate it. "No, no not there I want you to fuck my arse"

"All in good time," I said teasingly, " I am just lubricating it." I then slipped out of her cunt and place my knob against her arsehole. Slowly I began to push it in. Despite her preparation it was quiet hard but I soon her sphincter begin to relax and open and I managed to get my knob right in. I then pushed again hard so that my whole cock went right up her. The feeling was amazing, so smooth and tight. I started to pump in and out of her.

"God it hurts… GOD… but don't you dare stop… come inside my arse," Jackie screamed. I had no intention of stopping and I already felt my sap rising. I could not hold on much longer. Two more strokes and then I lunged forward as hard as I could. So hard that I flattened Jackie on to the floor and she screamed as an orgasm hit her and my cock seemed to go even deeper. I then came and pumped a weeks worth of pent up sperm deep into her arse. I lay on top of her getting my breath back for a while then slipped my semi hard dick out of her stretched arse with a plop. I looked for a moment at her dilated arse and my come slowly dribbling out of it then remembered what she had promised.

"You promised to lick my cock clean," I reminded her. She rapidly got up and slipped my stinking dick into her mouth removing all traces of sperm and anything else that was on it. "Tomorrow we will go to a sex shop and you will choose a couple of vibrators. One must be the biggest you can get the other is up to you. You will be desperate to try them out at the earliest opportunity. Also all the time we are in the house, unless I say other wise, you are to be naked. You will not put anything on. Even for trips to the freezer in the garage or to hang out washing. When we come home from a trip out you will strip naked in the porch as if you were just taking your coat off."

"I think it is time for bed," Jackie replied.

"Yep, I am tired to," I responded, "tomorrow I think could be a tiring but fun day. You should have a wank when you wake and then suck me off, swallowing all my spunk off course." We then wandered up to bed. I refused to let her wash or wear anything in bed. Well I was in control and was making the most of it.

I fell asleep hoping and dreaming that the suggestions made whilst she was under the influence of Persuade-her would work.

I woke early the next morning with a raging hard-on. I decided to just lie quietly and see what happened. It was not long till Jackie woke. Immediately she began to caress her breasts. She then pushed the duvet down revealing her already hard nipples. Rapidly she began to Kneed her exposed breasts and pinch her nipples. Her right hand then slipped down her body and began to explore her lower lips. Her hips began to gyrate and then her fingers started to slip right into her dripping cunt. She started to moan and arched her back as she frigged herself frantically. Her moans got loader and her fingers became a blur until she tensed and came loudly.

After only a few moments to get her breath she threw my duvet off and start to suck on my raging hard-on. She was like a woman possessed. She sucked and licked my cock as if her life depended on it. One hand was massaging my balls and the she slipped one finger of the other up my arse. It did not take long till I felt my spunk rising.

"I am going to come!" I warned. Jackie redoubled her sucking and I could feel her tongue swirling around my knob.

"Here it comes!" I screamed and shot my load down her throat. Jackie swallowed the lot and then made a big show of licking my dick clean.

"Wow, I enjoyed that," she said.

"So did I"

"I… I still don't understand what has happened to me… Last week we had amazing sex that I really enjoyed, but… but I would normally hate it. L…Last night I begged you to fuck me up the arse! I still think the idea is disgusting, but… but I was desperate for it last night and dare I admit it … really, really enjoyed it. This morning I… I m…mas…masturbated something I never do on my own and I actually did it in front of you! Then. And I can not believe this, I… I sucked you off… even swallowing your sperm! Its disgusting and … yet… Yet it has been the best sex I have ever had."

"I can not understand what has happened," I lied, "but I have enjoyed it."

"I… I actually have a strong urge… I can't believe I am even thinking this let alone admitting it," Jackie continued, " but I…I am…I am having to fight the urge to… let … you and … Paul fuck me tonight."

"Well that is up to you," I commented.

"No… no it's too disgusting but… but the urge is so strong… I have never even seen another erect cock…. I wonder… No! It's too disgusting." Jackie then got up and went into the shower. I was beginning to get dressed as Jackie returned to the bedroom.

"What would you like for breakfast?" she asked as she opened the bedroom curtains with a complete disregard for the fact that she was naked and her breasts would be on clear view of anyone who cared to look.

"How about bacon sandwiches." I replied.

"Fine" she responded and wandered of downstairs completely naked to started breakfast. The suggestion implanted last night was still working. I then realised that it was now highly likely that I would get to watch her being fucked by my best friend this evening. I wandered into the back bedroom and looked out the window. I was just in time to see Jackie come out of the back door across the drive and into the garage still naked. Despite having been sucked off only moment ago my cock was rock hard again.

I sat down to breakfast and asked Jackie, "What do you fancy doing today?"

"How about going shopping there are a few things I need and I would also like your help in choosing a couple of vibrators from that new sex shop in town." I had forgotten about that suggestion I had given and was amazed how she said as if it was the same as shopping for fruit and vegetables.

"Sounds like a good idea." I commented. We finished breakfast with just idle chatter and then cleared away. " O.K. lets go then," I said.

I better get dressed first," Jackie said. She then wandered up stairs and I followed keen to see if she would put any knickers on. She took a white, lacy bra out of her draw and as she put it on and said to me, "Choose me a summer dress will you?" I chose a light, semi translucent short one that she had not worn for ages, mainly because she said she had difficulty not showing people glimpses of her knickers when wearing it, especially on breezy days like today.

"Thanks darling," she said as I passed it to her and she just slipped it on.

"No knickers dear?" I asked, tempting fate.

"No, I have been finding them a uncomfortable in this hot weather," she replied, "anyway you are the last person who I thought would complain as you have been trying to persuade me to go out without knickers, unsuccessfully, for years." We then set of to town. Jackie looked relaxed and comfortable I was trying hard to ease my raging erection.

We parked as near as I could to the sex shop. I was treated to several flashes of her bare bottom as the breeze flicked up her dress as we rapidly did the shopping she needed before heading to the sex shop. Once inside Jackie walked straight up to the counter and asked,

"Can you show me your selection of vibrators, please."

"Certainly madam," replied the balding, overweight and sweaty man behind the desk, "was there anything in particular you are looking for?"

"The biggest you have got," Jackie answered, "As long and thick as possible." The man was a bit taken aback about her boldness, but put a couple of large vibrators on the counter then one massive one. It was over 12'' long and as thick as Jackie's wrist. She picked it up and I realized that she couldn't even get her fingers around it. She stroked it seductively and then asked,

"Do you think this will be big enough, darling?"

"I don't think you will ever get it in," I replied amazed at the size of it.

"You can test it in the dressing room," the revolting man suggested hopefully.

"Eh…n…n…no… oh what the heck… yes please," Jackie replied loosing some of her confidence, but the suggestion that she wanted to try it out at the earliest opportunity was too strong.

"I also want a smaller one. Which is the most popular?" The man showed her an 8" black one with interchangeable heads.

"We sell loads of these." He said.

"Fine, I will take one of those as well," Jackie replied, "Now, you said I could test them?"

"Y…yes sure, this way," the man stammered not believing his luck. He led Jackie out to a room that he described as the fitting room, but it looked more like an unused storage cupboard containing was one grubby, stained arm chair, with fag burns on both arms and stuffing poking out some of the seams, an over flowing, smelly rubbish bin and an ill-fitting door with no lock. "Here you are take as long as you like and just come back out front when you are ready. You better come with me sir." I followed him although I would have rather watched my wife bringing herself off with a vibrator for the first time. Jackie however wasted no time and even before we had left the room she had slipped her dress above her waist as she lay back in the filthy armchair and was caressing her dripping slit with the small vibrator.

The man led me to the counter at the front of the shop. He then pointed at the monitor for the security camera. He flicked a couple of switches and there was a crystal clear colour image of my wife. By now she had the smaller vibrator half way up her cunt. I also realised that the porno film was no longer running on the TVs in the shop, but instead the pictures of my wife were being shown to the few customers browsing through the scanty undies and porno videos. I watched mesmerised as Jackie slid her top down and removed her bra so that she could play with her breasts as she fucked herself, with ever increasing speed with the vibrator. I saw that her legs were starting to twitch and then she tensed and she gave way to a powerful orgasm. She stopped only for a moment to enjoy the post-orgasmic feeling whilst the vibrator slipped out and dropped to the floor. She then grabbed the huge vibrator and ran it along her dripping snatch. It looked ridiculously big, just like the proverbial baby's arm. I realised that most of the other customers had stopped browsing now and were absorbed in what they thought was a video.

"She can not possibly get that in," I overheard one women say to her partner.

"Lets wait and see dear," he responded.

Jackie was beginning, albeit with some difficult, to force the end of the massive vibrator into her pulsating and engorged twat. Ever so slowly she began to slip more and more in. once she had 3 or 4 inches in she began to fuck herself with it on each inward strock she managed to insert it a bit further. She rapidly went in to a series of almost continuous orgasms. The sweat glistened on her skin and her eyes rolled. I hadn't noticed that the disgusting owner of the shop had disappeared until I saw him appear in the picture. He dropped his trousers, revealing a surprisingly large, but gnarled and probably smelly prick, before approaching my almost delirious wife. He shoved his dick towards her mouth. She instinctively opened her mouth and began to suck on it whilst continuing to force the oversized vibrator further and further in. He did not let her take control though and began to fuck her face. I could see she was gagging as he shoved almost his entire length down her throat. Obviously he had little self-control as within a few moments his buttocks clenched and he pulled his cock out of her mouth shooting an enormous load over her face and tits before shoving his cock back in her mouth for her to clean it up.

12