Persuade-Her: Week 4

Story Info
He finds new ways to use wonder drug.
4k words
4.65
197.9k
25

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Persuade-Her week 4

A few weeks after the successful slave weekend was Jackie's birthday so I decided to set up a dinner party for her. I invited brother and his wife, Sab. Officially she is called Amanda but everyone calls her Sab. She is, in my opinion a little stuck up coming from a typical upper middle class family and having gone to a posh private school. She is however reasonably good looking, if a little skinny, and has pert but small tits. I looked forward to taking her down a peg or two and was keen to see her get a good shagging. I didn't thing Nigel her husband would object, as I knew he wasn't getting much and when he did it was very reserved. I also invited two of Jackie's cousins, Anna and Sarah, with their boy friends. I had been fantasising of getting into their knickers since, as teenagers, they were Jackie's bridesmaids. Anna was a stunner, very fit as she runs triathlons, good-sized breasts and long blond hair. A natural blond I wondered. Sarah was also very attractive but with dark brown hair. She was the wilder of the two and I thought might be more sexually adventurous.

During the intervening weeks I experimented with the dosage of persuade-her that I needed and the effect of reduced doses. I found out that if I gave only 3 drops, instead of 5, it made Jackie more open to suggestions but not totally obedient. This I decided would make the dinner party more interesting.

On the evening of the party when sorting people's first drink I ensured that the female guests had 3 drops of persuade-her added to make them open to suggestions. Jackie's of course had the full 5. I had carefully invited couples where the male partner, I knew or at least thought would be up for some fun.

We had a lovely relaxed meal and I let the booze and conversation flow despite drinking little myself. As we finished the desert I gradually led the conversation on to how I thought that 'wives should be obedient to their husband.' I knew this would be controversial and raise the heckles of several of the women present.

'That is such an old fashioned idea,' Sab stated being as, I expected, first to rise to the bait, 'that I didn't think anybody believed it now!'

'Well I do, and I think society would be far better if more people did,' I stated continuing to be provocative.

'If you believe it so strongly,' commented Anna why isn't your wife totally obedient to you then?'

'She is,' I replied strongly. 'She does anything I ask her to... especially in the bedroom,'

'Anything?' Sab and Anna replied almost simultaneously.

'Yes,' I responded. 'In fact the more degrading the more she seems to enjoy it. I recon she gets a kick our being humiliated.'

'Now you are boasting,' Sab, my sister in law replied. 'No body likes being humiliated and I know that Jackie doesn't do every thing you asked'

'She does,' I continued.

'Prove it,' Nigel suggested.

'I bet if I insisted she would take her blouse of right now and the humiliation would only turn her on,' I said.

'Bet she won't,' Nigel replied. He obviously knew his, prudish, sister well, but did not know about the persuade-her.

'You're on!' I replied, I turned and spoke loudly to Jackie who was at the opposite end of the table talking to John, Anna's boyfriend 'Jackie, take your blouse off.' The table fell silent. Everybody looked surprised, if not shocked, especially those at the other end of the table who had not been part of our conversation.

'Right now? Here? In front of everybody?'

'Yes!' I demanded. 'I insist.'

'Ok,' Jackie replied and started to take her top off. Every looked on amazed as finished removing her blouse and dropped it to the floor. She just sat there in her translucent bra. Her nipples were clearly visible and hard.

'I don't believe you did that,' Sab said. 'Do you do everything Martin asks?'

'Eh... usually,' Jackie replied.

'Jackie, I want you to do anything anybody here asks tonight no matter how humiliating it is,' I stated.

'If you insist,' she calmly replied.

'I do'

'How far will she go?' John asked.

'As far as I let her,' I replied. 'You might be surprised just how far. Give her an instruction and see,' I suggested. It was Sab that seemed most intrigued yet appalled. The idea of being totally submissive and humiliated was alien to her yet dominating Jackie was, to her surprise a turn on. Also the three drops of persuade-her had probably opened her up to suggestions.

'Take your bra off Jackie and let's see those big tits properly,' she instructed to everyone's amazement. Jackie shrugged her shoulders and looking somewhat uncomfortable removed her bra and dropped it to the floor. She looked somewhat embarrassed and attempted to cover her now exposed breast and as she sat back.

'You were told to let everyone see your tits. Move your arms out of the way!' I instructed firmly. Jackie looked at me pleading with her eyes. I showed no sign of relenting so she dropped her arms allowing her breasts, with their erect nipples to come into clear view

'I'm flabbergasted that you did that,' Nigel said. 'Why did you?'

'I was told to,' Jackie responded

'But... but aren't you humiliated sitting there with your boobs on display?' asked Sarah.

'Y... yes...I... I suppose but it is a bit exciting as well as I do not know what will happen next,'

'Clear the table love and sort out the coffee please, Jackie.' I instructed. 'Let the lads to feel your tits as you bring them their coffee if they wish.' As Jackie did as requested the rest of us got down from the table and moved to the more comfortable chairs in the lounge.

'I can't believe Jackie just obeys you like that,' Nigel said, 'especially something like removing her top as she is normally so puritanical.'

'Do you like humiliating her?' Anna asked.

'Well, I suppose I enjoy the power trip,' I responded, 'and it appeals to by voyeuristic tendencies having her expose her self as well as pay back for the years of strife she has put me through.'

At that point Jackie returned with a tray of coffee her tits bouncing as she walked. She began to pass the coffees around. As she leaned towards John, to give him his coffee, her tits dangled in front of him. He looked towards Anna, his girlfriend, and then back to Jackie's tits. The temptation was obviously too much and his hands came out and he began to fondle Jack's breasts. Jackie made no attempt to move away or stand up just let him enjoy massaging her breasts. Anna looked on, surprised but not too upset, as her boyfriend fondled her cousin's breasts only a foot from her. After a few minutes though she spoke

'I think that's enough or the coffee will get cold.' John stopped almost immediately and Jackie stood up. She then wandered over to Pete, Sarah's boy friend, with his coffee. Having seen John fondling Jackie he did not pause and just grabbed her tits. Again Jackie didn't pull away. It was Sarah, who ended his fun by saying,

'Enough fun for you.' Jackie then took a coffee and took it over to her brother. I held my breath. Would he fondle his sister? He looked at Sab.

'Go on I know you would like to... and they are a lot bigger than mine,' she said.

'B...but she my sister,' he replied.

'The other lads have and I'm sure she will not complain,' I added. He then lifted his hands and began to fondle his sister's tits. Jackie after two other fondles was obviously getting turned on and couldn't resist beginning to moan as her kneaded her ample bosom. I had to adjust my aching hard on as I watched. After a few moments Nigel stopped. Jackie sat down and began to drink her coffee.

'Should we up the anti?' I asked.

'Well I enjoyed that so why not,' suggested Peter.

'Me too,' added John.

'God, do you mean Jackie will go further?' Anna asked.

'You bet,' I said, 'Ok Jackie, time to take your skirt off.' Jackie being turned on and in the mind set of obeying just stood up undid her skirt and let it drop to the floor.

'Wow! She got no knickers on!' comment the amazed Nigel.

'I find them uncomfortable in this hot weather,' Jackie said.

'You've shaved your pubes off!' Sarah said.

'Yes, I find it more sensitive when I masturbate and Martin prefers it when he licks me out. Do you want to feel how smooth it is?' Jackie replied. To my delight Sarah couldn't resist running her fingers over Jackie's smooth mound then gradually over and then between Jackie's moist vaginal lips. This was just how I hoped the 3 drops of Persuade-her would affect the girls, opening all the girls up to suggestions. I noticed that all the lads had large bulges that they repeatedly had to adjust.

'You're right it feels really smooth... and you are definitely turned on by this... exhibitionism and/or humiliation,' Sarah commented.

'How about showing us how you masturbate?' Peter suggested. Sarah gave him a slap and a bit of a stare. It wasn't hard more for show I felt.

'Go on then Jackie. Bring yourself off for us,' I ordered. Jackie lay down in the middle of the lounge floor. Everyone stared in almost disbelief as Jackie's hands began to caress her body. She moved and gyrated as her hands wandered over every part of her body. Slowly they slid up her legs, pausing momentarily to run over her smooth mound, across a stomach and began to cup and caress her ample breasts. She massaged each in turn paying particular attention to their erect nipple. She rolled over and onto all fours. Her bottom was high in the air so that everyone could see her wet, engorged lower lips. She brought one hand back between her legs and then slowly slipped it down between her buttocks and between the dripping folds of her cunt. She then brought her damp fingers up to her mouth and provocatively licked them clean. She then rolled back onto her back and opened her legs out as wide as she could. Then let her hands wandered back down to her stimulated cunt and began to stimulate her visibly erect clit.

'God this is hot stuff,' Anna commented as Jackie spread her pouting, dripping vaginal lips and slipped two fingers in. As Jackie began to arch her back and finger fuck herself in ernest I noticed that Nigel was kissing Sab and massaging her small breasts through her dress. Peter, without taking his eyes off Jackie, had slid Sarah's skirt up and was rubbing her twat through her lace, white and obviously wet knickers much to her obvious enjoyment. Anna was rubbing an obvious bulge in John's trousers. By now Jackie's hands were becoming a blur and she was panting and sweat was forming on her heaving breasts. Her body began to tense and with one final thrust of her hand she screamed out as she came.

'Wow! That was amazing,' John said.

'I can feel that you enjoyed it,' joked Anna.

'I now think that it is time you demonstrated your oral techniques love,' I suggested. 'Who are you going suck off first?'

'Well, Anna's already got John's cock nice and hard. So how about it?' Jackie replied.

'I can't believe this,' said Anna, 'John loves a blow job and has always wanted to come in my mouth but I always refuse as I can't stand the idea. If you agree to let him cum in your mouth and then swallow it I will enjoy watching.' Jackie just crawled over to John and undid his trousers. As she pulled them and his pants down his throbbing cock sprang into view. It was a good size, 8'' and leaking precum. Anna took it in her hand and gave it a few rubs and then held it for Jackie to slip her mouth round.

'Christ this is turning me on,' Anna stated, 'Suck him off then Jacks, he won't last long I can already feel his cock throbbing and twitching in anticipation.' Jackie ran her tong up the underside of his twitching prick then slipped it into her mouth. Nigel looked on transfixed as his sister sucked away on John's cock. Peter, Sarah and I couldn't clearly see Jackie's lips around his cock but could see the nodding of her head and had a wonderful view of her arse and engorged, slippery vaginal lips as she knelt between his legs. As we all watched, I noticed Peter slip his fingers into Sarah's knickers and began to finger fuck her. She rapidly began to moan. John was also beginning to sweat under the twin attack off Jackie's mouth and his girlfriend's hand. I wasn't sure where to look, Sarah's cunt, that I had longed to see, getting fingered, or John's prick about to cum in my wife's mouth. I therefore switched from and the other. John's staying power amazed me. I could see his buttocks clenching and his back arching as he attempted to prolong his pleasure. But eventually the inevitable happened and with a grunt his cock gave a giant twitch he tensed, grunted and came. Jackie's mouth filled quickly and she had to swallow desperately as to not choke. Despite her best efforts some dribbled down the side of her mouth. The visual stimulation and John's fingers had brought Sarah to the verge of orgasm. Jackie turned to face us, with cum dribbling from the side of her mouth. She then opened her mouth to let us see that it was full. Then slowly she tipped her head back and began to swallow. That was the final straw for Sarah and she came violently.

'Who's next then? Jackie.' Anna asked, 'Nigel?'

'Go on then,' Sarah panted as she recovered from her orgasm, 'suck your brother off.'

'He certainly is hard enough,' commented Sab giving Nigel's cock a rub through his jeans. As Jackie moved towards her brother Sab started to help by undoing his trousers and pushing them and then his pants down. Sarah and Anna cheered as his prick came into view. It looked a good size but not quite as big as John's. Sab began to wank him as Jackie finally slipped her mouth round his knob.

'Blimey that feels amazing,' Nigel stated, 'being sucked and wanked at the same time. Mmm I'm not going to last long.' My cock felt ready to burst looking at Jackie sucking her brother off whilst his wife continued to jack him off, with her face inches from Jackie's boobs. Sarah was returning the favour and had fished Peter's short, about 5", but increadibly fat cock out and was jerking him off.

'Wow, this is hot,' Peter said, 'and Jackie's cunt looks so hot and fuckable.'

'What's stopping you then?' I asked.

'I'm not,' Sarah added, 'I have always wanted to watch someone shagging.' Peter stood up and went over to Jackie, who was still busy sucking Nigel's prick. He then began to rub his engorged cock between her legs. Jackie stopped momentarily as Peter slipped his cock straight in right to the hilt. He then began to pump into her with long, rapid strokes. Sab didn't quite know where to look; her husband's cock she was jacking off into Jackie's mouth or Peter pumping Jackie for all he was worth. She looked at one then the other. She was obvious turned on as her right hand left Nigel's cock and wandered down to the hem of her dress which it then pushed upwards until her practicle, white, cotton, M & S knickers came into view. Her hand then began to rub at her engorged lower lips through the dampening material.

Nigel was getting near to cuming and his heads was back his, his back was arched and he was being to fuck Jackie's mouth. Jackie stopped bobbing her head up and down and let Nigel do the work. Peter also looked as if he was about to jet his load right up Jackie. I looked around to see that Sarah had totally removed her knickers and was openly finger fucking herself. John had removed Anna's dress and was sucking on her tits that he had released from the confines of her bra whilst his hands had pushed her knickers down to her knees and were rubbing rapidly at her clit.

My attention was drawn back to Nigel as he grunted loudly and started to spurt into Jackie's eager mouth. Despite swallowing two or three times some spunk escaped from her mouth and dripped down the side of her mouth. Peter then gave one final thrust and began to shoot his load up Jackie's willing cunt. Peter's climax was the final stimulation Jackie needed. She let Nigel's rapidly softening dick fall from her mouth and screamed out load and was overwhelmed by a massive orgasm. Her whole body tensed, shook and then she flopped forward. Peter's prick slipped out revealing her spunk coated twat for everyone to see.

By now Anna was nearing her own orgasm. John's mouth was now at work on her cunt and she had her legs wrapped tightly round his head. Her breasts glistened with sweat and she was panting. Suddenly her legs tightened and her whole body tensed. Her back arched lifting her buttocks clear of her chair as she came violently.

'Jackie, I can still see some spunk on Nigel's prick and Peter's also needs licking clean,' I instructed. Jackie immediately licked Nigel's prick clean and then turned round and began to clean the combination of her love juice and Peter's own spunk from his prick with her mouth.

By now Sab was rubbing hard at her own clit through her sodden and translucent knickers. Her eyes were fixed on Jackie's spunk covered and well fucked vagina that was only about a foot from her face. Jackie finished cleaning Peter's now limp prick. 'Jackie Sab hasn't cum yet remove her knickers and lick her out,' I instructed. Sab looked a bit surprised but put up no resistance as Jackie slipped off her knickers revealing her neatly trimmed pubes and glistening, swollen vaginal lips. She actually spread her legs further and raised her hips to allow Jackie easier access. Jackie lowered her head and began to nibble and lick away at Sab's cunt. Sab rapidly began to moan and move her hips in response to Jackie's ministrations. It wasn't long till her sweating body tensed and she came with a low growl.

'Martin,' Anna said, 'you are the only one who hasn't come yet.' With that she crawled over to be and began to undo my trousers. Sarah joined her and helped pull my trousers down. They then gave my aching cock a rub through my pants. Sarah then pulled my pants down revealing my engorged 10½ inch cock.

'Wow! It's huge!' Sarah commented before slipping my knob into her mouth. Anna helped her sister began to stroke my member as Sarah began to suck on it. The dual assault on my cock was wonderful and I was having difficulty not spurting my load. I was determined to hold on and further Jackie's humiliation further.

'That's lovely girls but I want a fuck,' I managed to say. 'Jackie get over her and spread your arse wide I am going to fuck you up the rear.' Jackie obeyed immediately and bent over in front of me.

'You can't be serious,' Sab commented. 'She can't possibly take that massive cock up her arse. I've never had anything that big up my vagina let alone my anus. I won't let Nigel's much thinner 7 inches near my arse despite his repeated requests.'

'I've never let John or any of my boyfriends take me up the rear,' Anna said, 'I'm scared it would hurt too much.'

'She loves it up the arse, don't you love?' I answered.

'Yes it's so tight and dirty,' Jackie stated. 'The best bit is licking it clean after Martin cums. It's such a disgusting; dirty thing to do it almost always makes me cum.'

'Isn't a bit... er... shitty and... er smelly after being up your bum?' Sarah asked.

'Frequently and that makes it all the more disgusting and therefore a greater turn on'

'Better lube yourself up a bit dear,' I instructed. With that Jackie scooped some of the combined juices that was dribbling from her pussy and began to rub it into her arse. She then slipped first one and then two fingers in and began to finger fuck her own arse as her brother, sister-in-law, cousins, their boyfriends and I watched on. Shortly I moved over to her, pushed her hands out of the way, lined my cock up with her vagina and pushed it in to lubricate it.

'I thought you were going to fuck her up the arse?' queried Sab.

'I am,' I replied, 'but I am just greasing it up first. Do you want to help guide it in?' Sab then moved over as I slid by now slippery member out of Jackie cunt. 'Nigel you can help to if you like,' I added, 'By holding her buttocks apart.' Nigel came over and spread his sister's cheeks to fully expose her chocolate starfish. Sab then took a firm hold on my slippery prick and lined it up with Jackie's lubricated arse. I then slowly began to slip it in. By this stage I was finding the urge to cum very hard to resist. The situation was such a turn on that Nigel's was already hard again. Jackie moaned as my knob pushed past her tight entrance. I pushed rapidly forward until my entire cock was right in.

12