Persuasion

Story Info
Sometimes persuasion is needed for sex.
2.4k words
4.18
90.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R. Richard
R. Richard
203 Followers

They call me Big Ray. I run the Aardvark Gym downtown.

The Aardvark Gym is an upscale place with lots of fancy chrome equipment, lots of classes and lots of service. If you have a problem with your weight, we can get you slimmer or bulk you up, your choice. If you need a specialized exercise program for tennis, swimming, or whatever, we can set you up with a custom program that will show you results.

A very well to do man named Carleton comes to talk to me one day. His wife Caelyn is a dud in bed. Carleton wants a hot, active fuck, not dead meat. He wants to know if there is some sort of exercise that will improve Caelyn's performance.

I tell Carleton, "Performance in bed is not just about physical, it is also about mental, health and desire. We will need to have a doctor check Caelyn out and prescribe some medication. Assuming that Caelyn is in good health, we can then set up a program for Caelyn that will tone her physically. The medication will increase her desire to some extent. However, the real mental part will require some persuasion, probably physical persuasion."

Carleton tells me, "I really don't give a damn what it takes, I am gonna divorce the bitch if she don't improve a whole bunch in a hurry."

I tell Carleton, "Divorce is not necessary, but a first step will have to be the amputation of Caelyn's credit cards."

Carleton gapes at me a bit, then chuckles. He says, "I not only can go along with 'plastic amputation,' but it is one of the best ideas I have heard in a long time." He then keeps grinning and nodding to himself, muttering something about, ". . . solving a problem and saving money while doing it."

A few days later, a very angry Caelyn sits across my desk. She has gone to the doctor. She has been given a prescription. She tells me, "I don't need any of that medical stuff. What I need is my credit cards back." She then glares at me with the female fury that only plastic amputation can bring.

I walk around the desk and have Caelyn place both of her hands on my one, big right hand. I then lift my right hand up, carrying Caelyn along with it. I then lower my hand and point out to Caelyn, "I am in charge here. If you want your plastic back, you will remember that. You might also remember that Carleton has demanded results and I am damn well going to deliver those results. If you don't do what you are told, a rather painful spanking will follow, a bare bottom spanking."

Caelyn gapes at me with her mouth dropped open. She is a child of privilege and she is not used to being talked to in the manner I am talking to her.

I once again hold my hand out, palm up and raise it in front of Caelyn.

Then the memory of her little 'elevator ride' come backs. Caelyn straightens up, closes her mouth and tries to turn on the charm. She says, "I will very work hard and the whole problem will be settled 'in just a few days,' count on it."

I turn Caelyn over to Regina. Regina is a lady bodybuilder. Regina is not as strong as I am, but she is much stronger than the average woman. When Regina tells a girl to do something, the girl does it; maybe not the first time, but every time after that.

Regina delivers Caelyn to me in a private workout room I use for personal training sessions. Caelyn has had her 'bikini area' depilated and a damn good thing. Caelyn's workout outfit consists of a workout bra, the tiniest panty imaginable and a good pair of training shoes.

Caelyn is still defiant. She wants to know, "What are you going to do when Carleton finds out how I have been dressed?"

I tell her, "The first thing I am going to each week do is to take pictures of you, so that I can furnish Carleton with a weekly progress report."

Caelyn's mouth opens and closes, like a fish breathing. No sound comes out, which is probably just as well.

We start her workout. I have Caelyn do an exercise while I watch. I make sure she is doing the exercise properly and I correct her as necessary. I then have Caelyn take a swig of an 'energy drink.' The energy drink does contain the typical stuff, but also contains enough hashish extract that Caelyn will shortly be stoned.

After a few exercises, I give Caelyn a brief massage. I actually know how to do massage Chinese style and I want to check the condition of her skeletal muscles. I also want to check Caelyn's response to my hands on her.

As with most women, Caelyn has some fat around the top of her legs. I work on the fat deposits, getting quite near Caelyn's pussy in the process. What with the massage and the hashish, Caelyn is getting quite worked up.

Toward the end of the workout, I tell Caelyn, "OK, now take off your workout bra, I need to check the condition of your breasts."

A very tired Caelyn tries to protest that, "Now you are going too far!" I tell her very firmly, "You will take off your workout bra, or I will take it off for you."

Once Caelyn has removed her workout bra, I lay her on a table and begin to gently work on her breasts and her pectoral muscles. Caelyn begins to plead with, "Oh, stop that, I am getting all . . ."

I not only don't stop, I also begin to feel the dampness around her panty.

Caelyn again begins to plead with me, "Oh, don't do that, stop!"

Of course, I don't stop. I strip off Caelyn's little panty and my own shorts. I continue to work on Caelyn until she is, despite her pleas for me to stop, ready for sex.

I mount a defenseless Caelyn and put her legs over my shoulders. I enter Caelyn's pussy slowly, taking the time we will need for a first time fuck with me.

Caelyn pleads with me to stop. Not only do I not stop, I tell Caelyn, "You can either move your ass a bit, or I will have to bring Regina in to videotape the action so we can show you what is needed. Your choice."

A desperate Caelyn responds a little. It is not much, but maybe all she can do at the present time.

I don't attempt to get rough with her, but accepted the rather meager efforts and concentrate on working my cock, gently but firmly, deeper into Caelyn. The efforts begin to pay off as Caelyn slowly begins to get the message.

I can feel Caelyn begin to respond to me.

She is aroused from the breast massage and the effects of the hashish. Her rather flabby internal muscles are actually trying to grip my cock a bit.

By now, I am getting in pretty deep, but not forcing thing.

Caelyn continues to respond. We work together for a while, until an exhausted Caelyn is simply unable to respond and I increase my stroke until I shoot cum inside Caelyn's pussy.

I dismount from Caelyn and tell her, "You are an exciting lady and you didn't do too badly for a first time. We will have a 'session' during each workout. You will continue to improve, session by session, or I will have some of my male instructors come in and help out."

Caelyn pleads to me, "Don't force me, it is not right."

I tell Caelyn, "You will damn well either fuck me or suck me at each session. If you give me any trouble, it will be more than one man that you fuck or suck." I also tell her, "By the way, don't try complaining to Carleton, as he is fed up with your lack of response and he has OKed my plan."

Caelyn tells me, "I guess that I have no choice, but it is no more than rape."

I tell Caelyn, "You had damn well better get used to the rape." I also give her a set of 'homework' exercises to develop her vaginal muscles so that she will be a better fuck.

The second session is much the same as the first, except that Caelyn is sore from the first workout. I do more massage work through the workout.

Caelyn tries to plead with me, "Look, I am doing what you want with the exercises. Please don't make me fuck."

At the end of the workout, I ignore her pleas and force Caelyn to strip to nude and also to lie on the same padded table that we used last time. This time I get a little better response from Caelyn as she realizes that there is no defense for her and she lets me work on her labia until she actually begins to moan.

Once again, I use legs over shoulders and take it slow. I not only fuck Caelyn deep, I make her work on the top area of her pussy with her own fingers and Caelyn actually begins to get a bit worked up.

After an initial, "Please don't make me do this," Caelyn accepts the 'rape' and actually begins to respond a little.

I work slowly but deeply into Caelyn with about the same results as the first time. Caelyn is a little more active and it is a little better, however, I work her to exhaustion again.

We continue with the 'training session' for a while.

She tells me afterward that, "I was trying to get you to climax, so that I would not have to bear the rape for so long."

Each fuck shows a bit of improvement. Caelyn never loses her resentment, but realizes that there is no way out of her 'rape' experience except to fuck her way out. She doesn't have to come in and submit to me, but that means divorce and the loss of her beloved plastic.

After a time, Caelyn's daily fucks begin to improve noticeably. She has strengthened her vaginal muscles to the point where she is nice and tight again. She is active during fucking, at least partially because her lower body muscles are now up to the task of a good, hot fuck. She claims that she doesn't want to fuck me and that what I am doing is rape. I tell Caelyn, "If you don't like what is happening, just improve to the point where I can turn you back over to Carleton."

One day Caelyn and I have a really hot fuck session in which she not only is active and I mean hip bucking active, but she also climaxes! She has no idea what has happened and we gradually work out that it has been her first ever climax. She had apparently been really raped by some guy shortly after she graduated from high school and it had been nasty and painful. Apparently she then associated fucking with pain.

I point out that she is not feeling pain now and that she should let herself go during fucking.

Caelyn tells me, "What you are forcing me to do is still rape and the fact that I climaxed doesn't excuse your behavior."

The next day I make Caelyn strip for me before her workout to show off her toned body.

She does the workout and we end with the usual massage and fuck. Well, more than the usual fuck.

By now, I could have entered Caelyn deep on the very first stroke. However, I still take it slow at the start. I want to work Caelyn up gradually so that she will have time to get fully involved with the fuck on all levels. As I work deep in Caelyn, I can feel her internal muscles gripping my cock and her hips bucking in passion.

Caelyn is no longer able to suppress the sounds of love and her moaning and sighing are good signs that we have almost solved the problem.

We continue a little bit more with the 'therapy.'

I am deep inside Caelyn at the end of a workout, when I feel her vaginal muscles spasm and she screams a little scream of satisfaction before I am ready to cum. I continue to stroke and work Caelyn back up again until I finish her off with a half dozen hard strokes right into the center of her and she joins me for her second and my first climax.

The basic problem is now solved and I have Caelyn do a little postgraduate work.

I make Caelyn wear a little nightie she has selected. It is sexy as hell and she strips for me slowly and confidently. We have a final sex session in which Caelyn tells me to fuck her harder and deeper and then lets me know I am doing exactly that with some moaning and sighing that I can hardly believe has come from a woman who had the kind of problem Caelyn had when she first came to me.

We then have a fairly long conversation during which Caelyn tells me what I have already learned from Carleton.

Caelyn says, "The problem Carleton and I were having is solved. Carleton is once again a happy man. And, I have my charge cards back again."

Caelyn ends by sneering in my face. "You will no longer be able to rape me, Ray. I am now back in control with Carleton and it will remain that way. You will never see me in this place again."

Before Caelyn can flounce out, I remind her, "You had damn well better stay in control with Carleton or you will be back for a 'booster shot.' I don't think you want to get a booster shot."

Caelyn's face goes through a sequence of twitches. She finally says, "I am not going to let down. In any case, Carleton and I have agreed that your sort of nastiness will never again be inflicted on me."

I say, "Just remember, I do have assistant instructors. If I am busy, I can still see that you are taken care of. Have a nice day."

It is a damn good thing that eyes can't kill or I would have been a dead man right there.

I review the notes I have made earlier in the day. There is a man named David who has a wife with the same type of problems Caelyn had. I can expect my next victim to be in Monday."

R. Richard
R. Richard
203 Followers