Persuasive Sales Presentation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly started meeting his thrusts and was really enjoying the feeling of his cock pounding my pussy. The sexual tension started rising in me again, and with each thrust I let out a deep moan of pleasure. My eyes were closed enjoying every little sensation, when suddenly I felt a mouth closing around my nipple. Matt was leaning over me and sucking on one nipple while teasing the other with his hand.

This felt like the ultimate sexual experience – having one man fuck me while another stimulated my sensitive nipples. The combined sensation was just amazing, which was enhanced by the erotic mental state of knowing that 2 men were simultaneously working on my sexual pleasure. I was lost a sea of sexual bliss – and let out a huge sigh of pleasure.

With such an erotic state it was not long before the shivers running through my body indicted that I was heading towards my next orgasm. I really did not think I could orgasm so soon again.

Dave clearly read the signs and quickly stopped his thrusts. "Matt, are you ready to fuck Sally?"

Matt stood up, with a smile on his face, sprouting a raging hard on. "You bet I am!!!"

I was impressed that he could be back in that state only minutes after he had cum in my mouth. Dave kept his cock buried in me until Matt had moved next to him. Dave quickly withdrew and Matt's cock slipped into my cunt within a second. It was an amazing feeling having one man's cock in your cunt, only to be replaced by a different cock seconds later. I felt like a slut but was loving it that these 2 men both wanted to fuck me.

As Matt started to stroke in and out of my cunt, Dave took over at sucking my nipples. He soon also started little caresses of my clit. It did not take long for the all this incredible stimulation to get me moaning and groaning again. I started panting as my orgasm approached. Dave had other plans. He stood back and told Matt to stop.

"NO GUYS – Please don't stop now!!" I pleaded.

"Wow, it so erotic to see a respectable, married woman pleading to be fucked by other men," Matt

commented, looking at the lust and frustration showing in my face and eyes.

Indicating to Matt that it was time to swap around again, Dave said to me, "I want you to get the most out of your first threesome - especially since it is not with your husband. We are going to take turns to fuck you and stimulate you. We will decide when it is time for you to cum Sally."

I was on such a sexual high that I happily submitted. "I am all yours – please just fuck me."

With that Dave resumed fucking me while Matt attended to all my other erotic stimulation spots. Each time I seemed to be approaching orgasm they would stop and exchange places. This took just long enough to pull me back from the edge, but still leave me desperate for sexual relief. Sometimes instead of fondling me Matt would stick his cock in my willing mouth again.

Even in my wildest fantasies I had not dreamt that the pleasure and eroticism of a threesome could be so great. I felt like my body was being kept on the edge of orgasm, just waiting to explode in a surge of monumental sexual pleasure.

I had already experienced the fantastic stimulus of having each of the men's cocks in me a number of times when Dave asked Matt to stop what he was doing. Dave had his cock deep in me and said he was about to shoot his load right up my cunt, but did not want me to cum at the same time. With that he thrust into me a few more times before his cock erupted.

"OH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS" he hissed.

Just his shear expressions of pleasure and the feeling of his cum deep in my pussy nearly made me cum as well. I squeezed my pussy walls to extract all his juice.

As he got his breath back he sighed and smiled at me. "Hell, you are such a good fuck Sally!!"

Looking at Matt he added, "She is all yours now Matt. Make her cum as you like."

Matt got me off the table and asked me to turn around and lean on the table. He wanted to do me

doggy style. He slid in from behind into my stretched, and by now slightly sore pussy.

"Sally, I think you should lick Dave's cock clean, and then Dave can also play with your tits while I fuck you," Matt suggested.

Dave thought it was a great idea and moved into position in front of me. I ended up with one hand on either side of Dave's legs to brace against the thrusts from behind, and had my head in his lap, licking his cum and my pussy juices off his half limp cock. I had always thought that being fucked when bent over like I was, seemed to be a very sexually submissive position. The eroticism of this situation was

increased for me by having not only a cock in my cunt from behind, but another in my mouth at the

same time.

My body and mind now really needed that orgasm which I had been so close to for so long now. I was hoping Matt would let that happen.

As Matt slowly started fucking me from behind I felt him slide a few fingers around the area next to my pussy. With his fingers wet from the combination of my juices and sperm from Dave, he started massaging my tight little anus – which must have been totally exposed to him.

In surprise and trepidation I lifted my head from Dave's lap. "Matt please don't do that," I said with a bit of pleading in my voice. That was private territory he was touching.

"Oh Sally, just relax. You will enjoy the extra stimulation - and you want to cum don't you?"

I did not want him fingering my little puckered ring, but I sure as hell wanted to cum. I just accepted his ministrations and went back to sucking Dave's slowly hardening cock. Dave in turn went back to softly caressing my nipples. I was pleased for the softer touch, which was just as stimulating as the earlier harder tugs on my now tender nipples.

Matt wet his finger a bit more and now started to apply a bit of pressure to my tight ring. I had to admit, that although I felt uncomfortable about what was happening it did feel quite stimulating. There were some really thrilling tingles coming from my puckered hole. Matt applied a little more pressure and suddenly his finger slipped right in.

"OHHHHH MY" I sighed as the fulfilling sensation of a cock in my cunt and a finger up my arse hit me.

Matt slid his finger in and out of my arse in rhythm with his cock pumping in my cunt. The sensation was amazing. I had never had this done to me before. Soon I started trembling as I rose to another sexual high. Was I going to be allowed to cum this time?

"Not just yet Sally," Matt chuckled pulling out of me. I groaned in desperation.

"Please guys don't let me wait anymore. I REALLY NEED TO CUM," I begged.

"I love it when a woman is so horny she begs to cum," Matt said to Dave, who chuckled in agreement.

Matt rubbed more juices on the entrance to my tight ring. I wondered if he was planning to finger my arse a bit more to keep me on the edge a bit longer. The next thing I knew, I felt his cock head rubbing against, and then applying pressure to my little puckered ring.

"NO MATT – you can't fuck me there!" I blurted out in panic. Matt just responded by applying a bit more pressure.

"OH NO. NOOOOOOO. .................OHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD" I exclaimed as I felt his cock press pass my tight sphincter, and then slide right into me.

"I feel so full," I sighed as my body automatically started to meet his thrusts.

"OHHHHH. AHHHHHHH," the moans just eased out of me. I could not believe the erotic sensations I

was experiencing. It did not take many thrusts in my tight arse to start my orgasm rumbling through my body.

'ARGHHHHHHHH. OH FUCK YES. I AM CUMMINGGGGGGGG" I yelled as my mind and body rose to levels of extreme pleasure. I shook and shuddered as wave after wave of pleasure rolled through me.

With my mind on such a sexual trip, I was only dimly aware of Matt's cock erupting in my arse. He was also letting out all manner of expletives as he orgasmed for a second time that afternoon.

I collapsed exhausted next to Dave with the top half of my body just flopped on the table. Dave slid off the table, stroking his rigid cock. He moved behind me masturbating furiously and very soon proceeded to shoot a load of cum all over my arse.

I lay there for a while hardly believing what an amazing experience this had been. I had just

experienced the most incredible orgasms ever, had been in my first threesome, and had anal sex for the first time.

Matt kindly brought me some paper towels to clean myself up. I did just that and slipped on my skirt and blouse, not bothering with the underwear, before dashing off to the ladies bathroom.

When I got back the men were dressed and chatting. Both gave me big smiles as I walked in and asked if I had enjoyed the afternoon.

"That was incredible. It was better than all my threesome fantasies. Thank you guys!"

Matt smiled and said, "Well it will be a pleasure doing more business with you Sally. You certainly are quite a persuasive sales lady. I trust that I will have the pleasure of you personally collecting our orders for your systems from me."

12