Perversia Ch. 01

Story Info
Slaves and Servants
3k words
4
23.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1: Slaves and Servants

The town of Quanish stood on a peninsula in the Northeast of the continent of Perversia, its ramshackle architecture almost a mirror of Perversia's overall political structure. For whilst Perversia was nominally under the control of the three goddesses who resided within the Holy City of Shareem, the reality was that Perversia was a chaotic land. The continent was willfully strewn with countless petty dictatorships, independent fiefdoms, walled cities towns whose rulers regularly took the title of Emperor, King, Lord or Baron, mostly according to whimsy rather than any hereditary right.

Likewise, the port of Quanish was a riotous mix of influences and architectural styles. Nominally independent from all other rule, Quanish was a thriving port which at first glance was a bewildering mixture of architectural styles and cultural influences, as the town had been built and razed, rebuilt and razed again over the centuries. Yet a closer look revealed the historical influences that had shaped the town. The hundred years that were spent under the rule of the Pirate Islands, for instance, could still be seen in the preferred fashions of the townsfolk, along with certain roguish attitudes. Prior to the influence of the Pirate Islands, the battle for inheritance of Quanish between the three sons of Olymph the Grotesque, left the town split into three distinct quarters, each with its own gaudy style as the feuding brothers attempted to outdo each other with brash architectural statements culled from various influences across Perversia. An observer who looked further back still and stripped away the faded gold minarets and turrets, would find austere elements from when many of the townsfolk became members of the Church of Artice. This brief aberration eventually led to the near razing of an area now called Pleasant Green, under which the body of many a priest and the remains of at least two churches lie.

Going even further back, beneath the semi piratical fashions that they citizens adopted and the gaudy ramshackle puzzle of the town, a few signs were still visible of the long-passed time when the townsfolk consorted freely with a colony of Sea Daemons that once resided in a reef. The reef was long since gone, for reasons lost to history. A true native of Quanish was recognizable by a faint bluish hue to their skin, which still after centuries of breeding with pirates, traders, settlers and passing soldiers, stubbornly refused to fade away completely. Their fingernails still mostly grew into points rather than smooth curves. A carving above a doorway here or an almost destroyed relief there gave testament to the carnal acts that the inhabitants used to engage in with the Sea Daemons of old, before the colony crumbled. It was still, amongst the true natives, considered a good year if a child was born with a tail. And when the moon was gibbous, and the tide right, the inhabitants of Quanish still to this day left their houses to bathe and fornicate in the warm shallow waters of the frisky sea. If one or more of their number and did not return from such revelry, this too was considered a good omen - and not a sign that a Sea Biter has taken them, or that a cuckolded husband had used the cover of darkness to his own bitter ends.

High above all this, in Quanishes Citadel, Eldred the Uncanny looked down upon what used to be his domain from an open window - and spat vehemently.

He hoped that a stray wind would enable his saliva to catch one of the degenerate townsfolk below in the eye. His former people, he knew, cared nothing for the reversal in his fortunes that had occurred some months earlier, stripping him of his title of Lord of Quanish, reducing him to less than a servant.

It was probably, he guessed, regarded as a good joke.

Eldred was a bedraggled spectacle. Once he had worn fine cloths and silks, and exquisite leather boots, and had adorned himself in precious metals and gems. Now he was clothed in a rough potato sack which, by cutting three holes, he had fashioned into an unflattering, coarse dress. He walked the cold stone floors barefoot. Stripped of his staff, he now carried a simple, thick candle to light his way through the halls and stairways of the citadel. He served where a short while earlier he had ruled, and the bitter taste lingering in his mouth was a reminder of how he served.

Somewhere beneath the stooped shoulders, the ragged beard and the hooded, sullen eyes was still the not entirely unhandsome Magician and Lord of old. Eldred, who had reveled under the moon with the night witches and slept with succubae, escaping with his soul intact. Eldred, who had ruled Quanish with an iron grip for over a decade. Eldred, who had fought the Threefold Foul, and won, banishing it back to the nether hells.

But to the casual observer all that could be seen now was nothing more than a poorly clad and surly servant.

Eldred turned away from the open window. He had been summoned to his mistress's chamber, and he shuddered to think what punishment she would create if he was tardy. With sullen footsteps, he made his way up the stone stairs.

Eldred had good reason to be sullen, beyond the simple fact that he had lost his town and been stripped of his magics. Since his fall, he had also been magically forbidden from seeking pleasure for himself. He was not allowed to physically handle his member with his own hands, feet, arms, or indeed with any part of his body. This, Eldred had discovered after several weeks of various limbic exercising, also included using his own mouth. He was not allowed to let another to pleasure him, either, nor was he allowed to seek pleasure by rubbing his cock against any solid surface. Various experiments with the wind and liquids had yielded no respite, and an attempt to pleasure himself against a glass surface had almost ended in bloody catastrophe. It was with absolute despair that he had approached the horses in the stables, only to find that even here he was unable to satisfy his cock, the spell that bound him had prevented him from thrusting his cock between the animal's tantalizing entrances.

It was not, however, only the inconvenience of not being able to spill his semen that caused Eldred daily discomfort. Even pissing had required several attempts to get right to avoid urine spilling onto his feet and legs, and the resulting hands free pose that he was forced to use was most unbecoming for one who had once ruled Quanish.

Eldred hesitated before the door to the Chamber of Nymphs, reluctant to go any further.

He scratched his chest, where the rough cloth of the sack that he was wearing was causing an itch. From the other side of the door, he heard feminine giggling.

Aralyn, the bitch, was no doubt enjoying the nymphs, he thought bitterly. His nymphs, he reminded himself. It was Eldred who had captured them with promises of gold and honey, and it was Eldred who had bound them inside the chamber. It was Eldred who had spent months tracking the pair. They were his toy, not hers. How sweet the twins had been when they were his, despite their complaints.

His cock started to swell at the thought. Eldred scratched again, and grimaced as a few drops of hot wax fell from the candle and onto his hand. He tipped the remainder of the overflow onto the floor, where it splashed and cooled.

The giggling on the other side of the door continued.

Eldred knocked on the door.

"Enter," came Aralyn's voice.

Reluctantly, but with no choice in the matter, Eldred entered the Chamber of Nymphs.

The sumptuous chamber, rich in reds and browns, was dim to the eye. Dawn was approaching outside the Citadel, but the rich tapestried curtains were drawn. The central bed was large enough for a dozen individuals to comfortably rest, carved from redwood. Its posts had various erotic carvings, mostly of women, being penetrated in various ways by over-sized phalluses. Upon this bed, by the light of a single flickering candle, Eldred could dimly make out three female shapes. There were wet sounds as the indistinct forms and curves shifted slowly around each other. Eldred thought he could see the twins as they shifted around their new mistress, but she was obscured from view. The warm shadows played on his imagination.

"Eldred," Aralyn's voice purred from somewhere within the vast bed and the tangle of shadowy bodies.

"Mistress," he replied stiffly.

"Have you completed your duties?"

"I have," Eldred replied.

"List them," the voice sighed. One of the twins giggled slightly, then continued in whatever unseen game they were playing. The shadowy bodies shifted again, and Eldred caught a tantalizing glimpse of a pair of breasts by his candlelight – but they shifted back into the darkness.

"I have, as you commanded..." Eldred paused through gritted teeth, not wishing to say the words, but unable to stop himself, "I have orally pleasured each and every serving boy and soldier that asked it."

"Were there many?" Aralyn spoke from the bed.

"Most of them," Eldred admitted.

"And their horses?"

"And their horses," Eldred concurred, "In addition, I have advised the women on matters of etiquette and clothing and have listened at some length to the various woes and troubles of the female servants. I have not pleasured myself now, nor been pleasured, for close to three months."

"Excellent," Aralyn spoke, "You may draw the curtains. I see that it will likely be another hot day."

Eldred crossed the chamber to the ceiling high tapestried curtains, and one by one drew them back. Outside, the sun had just cleared the horizon, casting its rays onto the deep purple sea. His task finished, Eldred turned to face the bed.

She was reclining on several sumptuous pillows, a picture of ease. Around her, the twins giggled as they slowly licked her shoulders, thighs and neck, cleaning her body as she gently stroked their hair and ran lazy fingers over the curves of their breasts and buttocks. Occasionally the twins would plant soft kisses on each other. The nymphs wore collars which were attached by thin lengths of silver twine to opposite ends of the bedpost. This magical twine was designed to stretch to any length, but the collars could not be broken or removed, and neither could the twine.

Eldred looked lustfully at the three, the two brunettes with their large breasts and asses, and thick lips, and the more delicately formed yet uncannily beautiful mistress between them. A blonde, he thought, bitterly. He had been bested by a blonde. And one that was barely of age.

Aralyn glanced at Eldred lazily, as one twin leaned over her and licked her neck, whilst the other worked her way down the inside of her thigh to Aralyn's left foot. Seeing Eldred clearly, her expression hardened.

"What is that ridiculous rag that you are wearing?" she asked.

"I fashioned it myself from a potato sack," Eldred said with a slightly defiant pride,

"It is not clothing as such, and therefore does not break the rule of walking through the Citadel naked."

Aralyn smirked, "Almost as inventive as the tapestry you tried to wear. Take it off, you old bastard."

Powerless, Eldred did as he was told.

Aralyn smirked at the sight of his erection

"Oh Eldred, you really are pathetic, aren't you? The sight of me with Appleblossom and Rosecherry still excites you."

Eldred looked down glumly at his stiff cock, wondering if it would simply explode of its own accord. Three months. His erection strained for release like a desperate, trapped animal. Rosecherry, the more wicked of the two nymphs, scowled at the erect member, remembering the indignities that she had suffered. Appleblossom, the more timid of the two, shrank behind her mistress at the sight. Aralyn's mood soured and she stroked the nymphs soothingly, until they relaxed.

"Shh," she whispered softly, "he will not hurt you ever again, of that I promise. By the time I am finished, he will not even want to."

The nymphs visibly relaxed, as Eldred turned over the puzzle in his mind one more time. Why was she still here? Why had she not ascended to be with the Gods in Paradise? Had she chosen, for some reason to stay behind? Had she, unthinkable and improbable as it was for one so fair, been rejected by the Gods as unfit to service them?

The latter, Eldred was sure, could not possibly be the case.

His straining cock brought him cruelly back to reality. Gods above, if he could just have her one more time, if he could push his rock hard member into that silken hole between her legs. It was maddening, it would drive him insane – and Eldred had, on more than one occasion peered into dimensions and at beasts whose very nature would have driven a lesser mortal insane. But those glimpses of infinite angles that should not be, of sleeping demons that existed in unholy dimensions, those glimpses were nothing compared to the torment that the sight of her caused him. The nymphs had a fey beauty to them, but it was nothing compared to Aralyn's.

"Tell me, Eldred," she said with a playful, mocking tone, "What would you do if I were to release you from the spell that binds you?"

Rosecherry and Appleblossom looked up quickly at their mistress, but she reassured them with a light kiss each. She was teasing him, nothing more; he was to perform for them. The nymphs settled down on the bed and waited expectantly.

"I would leap over there and defile all three of you this very instant," Eldred said, truthfully, "I would stick my cock in all nine of your holes."

Rosecherry sniggered at this, and Aralyn smirked slightly. Appleblossom, on the other hand, looked confused, but after a short amount of consideration, and a prodding finger from her sister, she worked out the arithmetic. She knocked her sister's finger away from her buttocks, frowning slightly at the way her finger lingered.

"And then?" Aralyn asked. "Continue."

Eldred's cock strained even harder, to the point that Eldred was sure it would simply leap off his body of its own accord. In an agony, he spoke through gritted teeth.

"And then, when I had finished, I would do such things to you as you could not possibly imagine. I would..."

On the bed, the nymphs and Aralyn formed a closed circle around each other, cruelly tormenting him even more by placing deeper, slower kisses on each other's lips, and stroking each others bodies with more lingering, less playful motion. Rosecherry in particular threw him glances designed to further inflame and torment him. With a slow, deliberate movement she cupped her sister's face in her hands and kissed her deeply. Eldred's cock spasmed.

"I would chain you to the pit of Eternal Pain at least once a week, and I would magnify your screams so that they could be heard across the whole of Quanish, the whole of the land even."

There was a final giggle from the more innocent Appleblossom, and then the kisses and gentle fondling of the three became more passionate. Eldred, his senses hyper alert, could smell the sweet feminine arousal of all three gradually building. Impotent curses and threats spilled from his mouth, but it was clear that the three no longer heard them, except as an amusing background noise. Appleblossom kissed Aralyn on her lips, then licked her way down to her thighs, as Aralyn turned her attention to Rosecherry, teasing each others tongues with their mouths. Aralyn sighed once as Appleblossoms tongue stroked delicately between her legs, running softly over her silken mound, teasing around Aralyn's outer lips, experimenting with Aralyn's taste.

As Appleblossom aroused Aralyn, Aralyn gently turned Rosecherry around.

"You must miss the taste of nymph juices, Eldred," she said, "There really is nothing quite like it, is there?"

Eldred continued his cursing, half mad with pain and desire, spat his venom at her.

"I would chain you to a post in the forest and allow beastman after beastman to have his way with you, beating and abusing you until you were half dead...."

Rosecherry sighed as Aralyn's skillful tongue and fingers found their way inside her, and, spying her sisters wet open pussy, she too leaned down to taste her. With a wicked finger, wet from her own saliva, she began to gently probe her sister's third hole.

Appleblossom made a slight protest by wiggling her hips, but quickly gave way when her sister's persuasive tongue. And in this manner, the two nymphs and the young woman settled into a variation of the Positions of the Holy Trinity. A faint purplish mystical glow enveloped them, as their passion grew in earnest.

Aralyn gorged herself on the free flowing nymph juice, as Appleblossom worked her pussy with a slightly clumsy yet eager tongue. Rosecherry, for her part, enjoyed teasing her sister by simultaneously licking her pussy and probing her anus. The sweat on the three bodies increased. Eldred's curses trailed off as he watched open mouthed at the spectacle before him. He reached for his cock, but found, as he had found for the past three months, that his hand was only able to approach. It stopped mere millimeters from actually making contact with his member.

The movements of the three became more vigorous, their sighs turning into moans, sweat and saliva and juices mixing together. Rosecherry, at the mercy of Aralyn's expert tongue and fingers, came first, her orgasm seeming to pass straight to Appleblossom, who screamed the loudest in her pleasure – and finally, Aralyn, with a soft, satisfied sigh, allowed the orgasm to sweep through her.

Breathing heavily, the three of them lay down in a sweaty tangle on the bed, as the faint mystical glow faded.

Moments passed.

"I need to take a piss," Aralyn said finally, "Lie down, Eldred, and open your mouth."