Perversions and Transgressions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt myself getting erect and grabbed my penis through my pants to move it to a more comfortable position. I was aggravated that I had to stand out in the open like this and so was unable to free my member to stroke it and even considered doing it anyway, but decided that was entirely too risky. If it had gone as planned I'd have been at my apartment watching Randall doing the same and would have been able to stroke myself, but I found the unexpected turn was even more exciting than I had expected my plan would be.

She moaned and her lips parted with a soft gasp. He immediately stopped and lay still, peeking up her body from between her legs. She made no other sound and movement, but just continued breathing deeply.

He sat up and crawled up her body, his eyes looking down at her face. He held his body over her like he was trying to not touch her at all. He turned his head to the side and listened to her breathing for several seconds, being careful to not move or to touch a part of her body.

Then, he said her name in a normal speaking voice and then louder, but she didn't move at all, her breathing didn't even change. So, he bent down and kissed her, tentative at first, his lips barely touching her lips, and then he pressed his mouth to her harder, opening her mouth. He gently lowered his hips between her legs. His arms started to tremble, making the bed shake subtly and he sank down onto his elbows and grabbed her head in his hands to turn her face up towards him to kiss her more. He started kissing around her mouth and then her jaw and then her neck, moving his hips between her legs, rubbing his penis against her crotch. He let her head fall to the side as he kissed the side of her neck, one of his hands sliding down her body to cup her breast through her dress.

I looked at her face, into her closed eyes, and wondered if she could feel anything deep down in her mind somewhere, if she was dreaming of it, if her body was reacting to his attentions, if sometime later she would remember this and think it was a dream. I looked into her face and thought she looked so peaceful, so beautiful, the paragon of lust and ecstasy, and I thought I had never seen her look so sexy, had never been so attracted to her, and I looked at her full, red lips still moist from his saliva, and I traced the length of her neck, her wonderful, soft neck, and then his head moved into my vision as he moved his passionate kisses across her neck.

He was breathing hard, his hips thrusting hard. He was agitated and impatient like he didn't want to take that last step, but was so excited that he wouldn't be able to stop. Then, with a pleading groan, he quickly reached down between their bodies, nudged her legs further apart with his knees, and then slid into her.

He let out a satisfied, calm laugh and held himself still inside of her. He put his hands on either side of her body and held himself over her to look down at her, a big, relieved smile on his lips. He was looking for any movement from her, any sign of her waking, but she laid unconscious, still breathing those deep, sleeping breaths.

Satisfied she was insensible to his invasion he started to move in and out of her in a slow, long stroke that made his body tremble each time he pulled out so that the head of his cock was rubbing against her opening. He groaned softly and his lips quivered each time he slid into her, pressing his hips tight against her.

"Oh God," he moaned. "So tight, so wet ...," his whispers dying down so that I couldn't hear him.

I held onto the doorframe tightly and grabbed myself through my pants. I slid my fingers along the underside of my erection. I wanted to free my cock so bad, free it and stroke it, and cum as he would cum, I wanted to match his strokes with my own while I watched him violate her. I looked up and down the hall and listened intently but heard nothing and saw no one, but still I didn't dare to expose myself, it was too risky. I bit my lip and tried to hold back my frustrated whimper.

He pushed her legs wider with his knees and I could see between their legs, see the length of him as he withdrew from her and slid back into her, pressing himself against her. It seemed he was trying his best to remain calm and move slowly, his body trembling with excitement, wanting to thrust into her hard, but trying to be quiet and gentle to not wake her, which just increased the tension and drew out the pleasure until it was almost unbearable.

He placed a hand on her breast and squeezed and then slid his hand up to the neckline of her dress to try to pull it down to expose her breasts, but the dress wouldn't open any further and I worried he might tear it, but he let it go and grabbed her breast through the dress again. Her body started to rock as his strokes became more urgent, thrusting into her a bit deeper and quicker, the bed making lazy, high-pitched, soft squeaks. His hand slid down from her breast, down the side of her body to her bare thigh, and he slid his hand up to her butt, and over her hip.

He turned his head to the side and I stepped out of sight, afraid he would see me, hoping he wouldn't notice that the door was partly open. I took the chance to look up and down the hall again and heard no one coming. I began to wonder how long it would be before someone would notice that the host of the party was absent and go looking for him, especially his wife.

I turned back to the room and from the sound of the soft squeaks of the bed I knew he hadn't seen me and hadn't stopped. I carefully looked around the edge of the door and saw his head was still turned to the side, but he was looking down the length of their bodies. He was watching as he slid his hand up and down her thigh and hip, watching his cock drive up and into her, watching her hips being pushed back and forth with each thrust.

He started moving faster, shoving into her harder, as he gave into it, worrying less about her waking. The bed started to squeak louder and I could hear his groans and his fevered panting. He was an old man and this was probably the most exertion he had experienced in a long time, not to mention just the thrill and excitement of it.

Then he thrust his hips forward hard, trying to shove his penis as deep into her as he could like he was afraid she might pull away from him. He sat up and grabbed her legs. He held her legs in his hands, spread out straight to the side while he kneeled between them and started fucking her again. His eyes roamed all over her body, from where his cock slid in and out of her, to her spread thighs, along the length of her well-toned legs, up her body to her breasts which shook inside of her dress, and to her blissfully naïve face.

I started rubbing myself harder through my pants and felt my body becoming so hot I began sweating. This was starting to drive me as mad as it was Dr. Engelhart. I wanted a release as bad as he did, but I didn't dare to expose myself as he was too afraid of making noise to start pounding into her as he wanted. So, time drew on, longer than it should have, too long to be safe. He continued huffing and puffing as he plunged into her, his eyes moving alternately from the point of penetration to her face. I thought she must have been aroused in her sleep because I could easily hear the wet sound of her pussy clinging to his cock. I looked at her face and saw no sign of that arousal. Her head rocked back and forth with his urgent thrusts, but her face was as peaceful as one would expect from a deep, restful sleep.

Then, he let out a loud groan that almost made me jump. I stepped back and looked along the hallway again, frightened someone might have heard him and come to investigate. I looked back into the room and saw him lean forward over her, setting his hands on the bed beside her. One of her legs slid down to hook over his arm and the other leg lay against his shoulder so that her foot stuck up in the air over his head. He started driving down into her, shoving into her deep, and making the bed squeak loudly and the headboard thump against the wall.

He was making such a racket that I stepped back from the door so I could make an easy exit or at the least make it look like I was just walking down the hall to anyone who might come by, but I couldn't walk away yet, I had to watch, no matter how loud it got or how long it took I would have to stand there and watch. His head drooped down to his chest like he was getting tired, but he refused to slow down. He pushed himself harder, grunting with each thrust. Her foot wiggled over his head. Her body rocked back and forth, up and down, as pliant as he wanted it.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," he started chanting over and over again.

His pace quickened further and he shoved himself down into her harder as if he was trying to push his entire body into her, and then he let out a muffled wail and pulled his hips back, pulling his cock from her, and he shoved his cock between her butt and the mattress, and thrust back and forth, panting and moaning as he came.

If someone had chosen that moment to walk down the hallway I wouldn't have been able to do anything. I was just standing there rubbing my erection through my pants on the verge of ejaculation, but trying not to so as to not ruin my pants and walk around with a cum spot on my pants for the rest of the night.

He groaned loudly as he shoved his cock between her butt cheeks and the bed, his body trembling. Once he was spent he drew back and slid his dripping cock back into her. He let her legs fall to the bed, spread wide apart, and collapsed on top of her. He touched her face and hair as he kissed her neck and rotated his hips in slow circles, moving his shrinking cock inside of her.

He laid on top of her for several minutes, panting hard, eventually not moving at all, and his penis slipped out of her. When he started pushing himself off of her, I quickly turned away and walked down the hall towards the bathroom.

Luckily, the bathroom was unoccupied, so I slipped inside and closed and locked the door. I pulled my pants down and jerked myself to a quick climax. I freshened up and arranged myself in the mirror before leaving the bathroom.

When I arrived back in the party room, I saw that many people had already left. It seemed early but with the host gone many of the other professors had left and so the students did as well.

Dr. Engelhart's wife was standing in a corner talking to one of the professors. She glanced over at me, dissatisfied that I wasn't her husband. She tapped her glass nervously and returned to her conversation.

I glanced around the room and saw that neither Randall nor the girl he had been talking to were there. They had left already as well, probably together.

I got a glass of wine and entered into a conversation with a Dr. Thurber whose course I would be taking the next semester. I somehow diverted my thoughts from the scene I had just witnessed to the conversation, though still wondering exactly what was taking Dr. Engelhart so long to come back and thinking that perhaps he was fucking her again, the thought of which tempted me to leave again to check.

As I was about to do so, he finally entered the room. By his appearance no one would have figured what he had just been doing. He had fixed himself up properly and looked as fresh as if the night had just begun. He didn't even glance at me, but walked over to his wife, who gave him a very stern look, and put his arm around her and seemed to be giving his apology and an excuse for his absence. She seemed pleased with the excuse as she immediately lightened and smiled at him.

For the next hour I kept wondering exactly in what state he had left Denise and wanted to go check on her. I looked at my watch and excused myself from the room.

Dr. Engelhart must have seen me leaving because he immediately came after me. He asked me if I was leaving already and I told him that it was getting late and I wanted to get Denise home to rest. He led me back to the spare bedroom, the whole time saying that he was happy I had been able to attend and only wished that she had felt well as she seemed like a charming young woman whom he'd be interested in talking to more. As he opened the closed bedroom door, he suggested that he would be glad for us to come back and visit him at his home again. I nodded my head indifferently.

I entered the room and saw that she appeared to be sleeping very well. She was turned onto her side like she often slept, her dress seemingly wrinkled from lying down, covering her as well as one could expect. There was an additional quilt under her, covering the bed cover, which I assumed was to cover any stains he left on the bed cover.

I had much trouble finally waking her and even then she wasn't completely awake. Dr. Engelhart checked her over again, feeling her forehead and taking her pulse, and saying that he thought she'd be fine, must have just been the wine and exhaustion. He helped me with her to the car, acting the part of the perfect gentleman. Once we had her seated and belted in, she came partly awake, enough to say a goodbye and thank you to Dr. Engelhart in a very drowsy voice that made me wonder if she was talking in her sleep.

He kept me for a longer time than I wanted, talking to me about class and what an excellent student he thought I was. He said that he felt I'd have no problem with his class and looked for big things from me in the future. It would turn out that I'd pass his course with the highest marks for a student ever in his class. As I left he invited us to once again to visit with him so that we could have a proper conversation. I thanked him and sped away.

At a red light I carefully but quickly lifted the hem of her dress and opened the long slit wide to see between her legs. I shoved my hand between her thighs and felt her pussy. I felt no wetness or stickiness. I checked out her dress once again and saw no stains. There was no sign of his rape. He was a very clean and thorough rapist. She startled me when she grabbed my wrist lightly and mumbled that she wasn't in the mood tonight. I laughed and pulled my hand away and drove us to my apartment.

I practically carried her into my apartment where I undressed her and put her to bed. That night I lay beside her as she slept and thought about the night. I remembered it, one hand sliding across the bed to touch her hip and stomach, the other hand stroking my cock. I remembered it and thought that the only thing that would have made it better would have been if Randall had still been there to come back as I had planned and raped her as well.

Thus, my perversions began to expand, slightly as it seems now, but expand nonetheless. As with any addiction, the addict always must get more. The thrill begins to slowly fade and it takes more of the drug to induce the bliss the addict craves. I was already forming bigger and better ideas whose implementation would erode my few remaining morals and very humanity.

12