Perversions and Transgressions Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They'll teach you," she said. "Or you just follow me. And it's not all like that."

She sat beside me on the bed, wrapped her arms around my arm, and snuggled in closely. She wasn't wearing pants yet, only her small g-string panties, and hooked one luscious bare leg over my leg, moving her knee towards my crotch.

"There will be some slow dances too," she said, her chin resting on my shoulder, looking at me.

"Okay," I said, my eyes moving from her face to her leg now rubbing my inner thigh and groin.

"And I can wear something really nice..." she said, placing a hand on my knee and sliding it up my thigh to her leg, "... and sexy for you."

I laid my hand on her leg, letting my fingers wrap around her inner thigh.

"What did you bring?" I asked.

I pictured some of my favorite outfits of hers like the white frilly skirt that only went halfway down her thighs and the tight blue blouse that stretched across her breasts and waist.

"Not much," she said. "I packed mostly everything. We'll have to go shopping."

"Okay," I said, not thinking that I didn't have the money for it.

We kissed and stroked each other some more, starting to lay back on the bed, before she suddenly popped up and continued getting dressed.

"It's getting late already. We should go," she said, smiling at me impishly.

I groaned, feeling my erection in my underwear. I stood up and hobbled to the dresser to get dressed.

"Do you know a place that has country dancing?" she asked.

"No," I said, trying to will my erection away as I got dressed.

"I'm sure there are some places in the city," she said.

"I don't know anything about that," I said. "Not really something I'd know about."

"I'll do an internet search," she said.

"Or I could call Randall," I said. "He goes out a lot, at least he talks about going out a lot. I don't remember him mentioning any country bars, but he might know."

"Okay," she said and went to the bathroom to get ready.

After I was dressed I called Randall. He's a friend of mine at the medical school. He was actually the first person I tried to get to fuck Denise when she was passed out but it didn't work on him that time. Instead that time a professor of mine fucked her. I did however get Randall to do it once last year. He's a rapacious guy, always telling anyone who'll listen about the outrageous stuff he does. His family is rich and obviously taught him little about morals and values. One would assume he got into the school with the help of his family, which might be true, but turns out he's very smart, just not organized or motivated. We formed somewhat of a friendship. I helped him with notes from the many classes he missed. I watched him fuck Denise while she was passed out once without him knowing. That's the basis for our friendship.

I called him up and was surprised he actually answered. The few times I had called him, usually returning his calls, I had to leave voice messages.

"What's up?" he said.

"Hi Randall," I said. "This is Michael."

"I know," he replied. "Whatcha need?"

"Actually, Denise is here with me this weekend," I said.

"Nice," he interjected. I had my thoughts on why he said that.

"And we want to go do some country dancing," I continued.

"You? Dancing?" he asked and laughed.

"Yeah," I said, actually laughing to myself some. "Trust me it's not my idea."

"I could have told you that," he replied.

"Well," I continued. "I don't know of any place to go and was hoping you could give me an idea for a good place to go."

"Oh yeah," he said. "It's not really something I do but I've gone to some places. To check out the chicks. Nothing like a chick in cowboy boots."

"Yeah," I said, my usual response to anything he said I didn't want him to continue talking about.

"Unfortunately those places tend to have more old chicks, you know?" he said.

"Okay. So got an idea for a good place to go then?" I said, trying to get him to answer my question.

"Sure. The best place for that would be Country's Red River," he said. "They tend to have a slightly younger crowd and more fun than the old fart places."

"Thanks," I said. "Where is it?"

He gave me rough directions but I figured I'd just look it up on my phone anyway.

"So think you'll go there tonight?" he asked.

"Looks like it," I said. "We need to do some shopping and go eat, but we'll get there some time tonight. She's set on it."

"Big night, eh?" he said.

"Yeah, we're engaged," I said.

I pulled the phone away from my ear as he broke out into loud laughter.

"What a fuckin' moron," he finally said through his laughter.

"Thanks for the congratulations," I said.

"Oh, man, I ain't congratulating a guy for throwing his life away," he said, then stopped laughing. "But whatever, not like you're out there hittin' the hotties anyway. Might as well tie yourself down."

"Might as well," I said.

"Have fun, man," he said and hung up.

I looked up directions to the club on my phone and saw it wasn't too far away, about a twenty minute drive into the city. Once Denise was ready I told her I found a place to go dancing, and we left.

First, we went shopping for clothes, which now that I wasn't watching her getting dressed seemed like a bad idea. Denise promised she could find some stuff cheap and it'd be worth it. She was right. She ended up finding a short denim skirt that came down to mid-thigh when she stood up and rose higher when she sat down, high enough she had to cross her legs to keep from showing her tiny thong underwear. She found a cheap used pair of brown faux leather boots that she was sure would make her feet ache by the end of the night but the price was right. Then, she got a white long-sleeved shirt with blue flower designs down the front of the shirt that was so tight she could barely button it around her breasts and left her bra visible through the thin fabric. She showed how she could tie up the bottom of it to show her stomach and lower back later in the evening, then unfurled it and tucked it into her skirt. We looked at hats but they were too expensive. She looked incredible.

I found a used pair of boots for myself, but hated the way they felt. I had a pair of jeans and then bought some long-sleeved brown shirt with white pistols on the front that she picked out. It was tighter than anything I would pick out for myself but she liked it. I didn't feel like a cowboy or even like I was going for some country dancing, just like some doofus in cowboy boots, but Denise was happy, which is what mattered.

Sitting in my car driving to dinner I laid my hand on her bare thigh and it kept drifting up under her skirt. She didn't stop it.

We went out for steak at a local family steakhouse. I figured it went with the theme for the night. Walking to our table I saw the dads, and even the sons, at the tables watching Denise walk by. I always felt pride and excitement seeing other men watching her. Walking behind her and seeing her ass undulate beneath that tight denim skirt I could understand why anyone would be watching her.

It was already past the dinner rush by the time we got there and we were both starving. She had Texas margaritas at the restaurant, drinking several during our dinner. I drank a couple of beers slowly.

It was a nice dinner. We talked a lot. This time when we talked about our future plans it was with optimism, knowing we'd be together through this and there was now a plan for the future. We had to make those plans more definite, but we would and we had time to do it.

During dinner she put my hand on her thigh then crossed her legs, trapping my hand between them. I left it there until I grudgingly had to remove it to cut my steak.

By the time we were done the restaurant was almost empty and it had been dark outside for a while. We left the restaurant with Denise hanging onto my arm and then drove to the dance club.

The club was packed. We paid to get in and got two stools at the bar as two people left. She got another margarita and I got a beer. She pulled her skirt down some to not show anything while sitting on the stool, then tied up the bottom of her shirt, exposing her flat stomach. I wrapped my arm around that bare skin and kissed her. She kissed me back and settled back on the stool.

"Let's watch for a bit, and then we'll get you out there," she said, leaning in to talk to me over the music.

So we sat at the bar for a while watching the dancers. The music was loud but not irritating and even somewhat enjoyable. I'm not a music fan in general but that music was innocuous enough that it didn't bother me. The instructor classes had been done earlier in the night and now people were out there dancing. There were a couple of line dances which looked fairly simple and there were even people out there that didn't look like they knew what they were doing, so I felt I wouldn't at least be the only person making a fool of myself out there. After Denise was done with her drink she took my hand and drug me onto the dance floor.

I actually did end up enjoying it. Well, I didn't enjoy the dancing much. I felt clumsy and slow. I enjoyed the time close to her, touching her, and also seeing the men out there glancing at her too. We danced for a few songs then went back to the bar for drinks and back to dancing and back and forth a few times. I especially enjoyed the couples dances, whether fast or slow, where I got to be really close to her and feel her body pressed to mine. My hands inevitably found their way to her bare back or stomach. Her hands seemed to be constantly brushing against my crotch or grabbing my butt. It was all a long round of foreplay and I couldn't wait to get home.

Then, the night took a sudden shift. We were dancing again, some line dance I was stumbling through. She was actually stumbling a bit too after all of her drinks that night. I saw Randall standing at the bar. He was leaning against the bar between two stools. He seemed to be with a group of people, none of whom I recognized, all too old to be medical school students. He was looking right at me, or rather right at Denise.

Denise jerked on my hand once as I had missed a few steps and I looked back at her, trying to follow her lead, but I kept glancing at Randall at the bar watching her. I shouldn't have been so surprised to see him there. He had known exactly where we were going and it was just like him to show up there to make fun of me for dancing and to get a look at Denise.

With everything that had been happening that night between Denise and I, the engagement, the foreplay, feeling closer than we had in a while, I started plotting. That he was there definitely wasn't an accident. He was there to watch her. And probably without much manipulation on my part I could get him to fuck her.

When the song was over we walked to a tall table near the dance floor and sat down on two stools. Randall had turned away from watching us and was talking to his friends.

"My feet are getting sore," Denise said.

"Mine too," I said.

"But it's worth it," she added.

She flagged down a waitress and ordered another drink.

"Anymore of those and I'll be carrying you home," I said.

"You wish," she said and winked at me. I forced out a laugh.

"I need to go to the ladies' room," she said, standing up.

She walked over to me and pushed her body between my legs and kissed me. She slid her hands up and down my thighs. I cupped her butt and squeezed making her pushing her tongue into my mouth. She pulled away and touched her finger to my lips.

"Watch my seat," she said.

"Oh I will," I promised and watched her butt as she walked away, moving her hips in exaggerated but sexy swerves, with a quick look back at me, and a smile.

I grinned and turned back to the table as she went down the hallway to stand in line for the restroom. I looked back at the bar and saw Randall again, still talking to his friends, none of whom looked like they belonged at the club and none of whom looked to be enjoying it.

The waitress brought our drinks and set them on the table, another margarita for Denise and a soda for me. I looked at Randall again and wondered how I could make it happen. I had to get him away from his friends and somehow to get him home with us. I'd have to drug her before that. Maybe drug her here and get him to help me with her to the car. Then, offer to take him home, but say his place was too far, which it was further away than my apartment, and he could sleep on my couch. It was very similar to the way I had gotten him to fuck her last time, but that's what might entice him again. I decided it was worth a shot. This would be my only chance for a long time.

I looked towards the hallway to the restrooms and didn't see her coming out. I pulled my wallet from my back pocket. I had started keeping some of the drug crushed into a powder in a baggie hidden in my wallet whenever I was going to see Denise. I had put the baggie in my wallet this evening before we left. Always be prepared.

I pulled the baggie out, palmed it, and put the wallet back in my pocket. I looked around me as I pulled her margarita closer to me, seeing if anyone was watching me. Everyone around me was involved with the other people or watching the dance floor. I opened the baggie with my other hand then held the bag in my palm and cupped my hand around it. I held my hand over the glass, letting the powder fall into it, pulled the glass to me, and pretended to take a drink through the straw as I watched the powder fall into the glass. When the bag was empty I crinkled it into my palm and stirred the straw, watching the powder disappear into the drink. Satisfied the powder wasn't visible I shoved the baggie into my pocket and pushed the drink back to her seat.

I looked around me to see if anyone noticed me but everyone was still involved as they had been before. Then, I looked to the bar and Randall was looking directly at me. I was startled at first, looked away, then looked back, trying to look calm. I nodded at him and he nodded back. He started to walk over and I tensed up. Then, Denise showed up, touched my shoulder as she walked by and sat down at her stool.

"I was hoping my drink would be here," she said and took a big sip through the straw.

"Yeah," I said, watching Randall walk towards us.

"Hey guys," he said, stopping in front of us.

"Hey Randall," I said.

"Hi," Denise said, her voice not sounding as cheerful.

"Hey Denise," he said to her, staring at her intently. "You look great as always."

"Thanks," she said, then looked at me, her eyes pleading with me to get rid of him.

She hadn't liked him the first time she met him at Dr. Engelhart's party. He had that effect on many people. He didn't hide his avarice.

"You guys looked good out there. Even you, buddy," he said and slapped my shoulder. "Guess you got a good teacher."

"The best," I said, looking at her, letting her know he'd be gone soon.

"Mind if I get a dance?" he said.

Denise sat up straight and stared at me, her eyes wide.

"You're not my type," I said.

Randall broke into laughter.

"Good one," he said and took a swig from his beer.

"It's a special night," I replied. "I think I'll keep her to myself."

"Uh huh," he said, grinning at me.

He looked around the club, his eyes searching.

"There are some girls here I wouldn't mind dancing with I guess," he said. "You guys take it easy."

He walked away, approaching a group of girls standing together a few tables away from us.

"I'm glad he's gone," Denise said and took another big sip from her drink. "He creeps me out."

"He creeps everyone out," I added.

"Let's finish our drinks and go dance some more," she said.

"Hopefully it'll be a slow one. I could use the break," I said.

And it was a slow one. We finished our drinks, Denise tipped hers up to get the last of it, and a slow song started. We went out, held onto each other, and moved back and forth with the music. It was nice. She laid her head on my shoulder and I stroked her hair down her back. As we moved around I saw Randall talking to the girls at the table. They were laughing at him so he was having some success.

I wondered if this was going to happen just like that first time when he went home with some other girl. I had to figure out a way to keep him interested but without alienating Denise. I was thinking it might be harder than I thought.

The next song was faster so we separated some and danced together. I saw Randall come onto the floor with the most attractive girl from that group. As they danced he found many opportunities to touch her. He joked around with her and she laughed. They were having a good time. After that song, we sat down, this time finding an empty booth since the club was starting to empty out. Denise dropped her head back against the seat back and sighed heavily.

"I think I had too much to drink," she said.

"Want anything else or should I pay our tab?" I asked her.

"I'm done," she said, then sat up and moved in closer to me. "At least with drinking."

She looked at me knowingly and kissed my neck, making me tremble.

I asked myself what I was thinking drugging her and trying to get Randall to fuck her that night. We were so close to each other and there I was thinking of doing something so awful to her. It was supposed to be a nice romantic sexy night. Just the two of us. Together. Celebrating our engagement. Celebrating our relationship. Instead I had drugged her and was hoping to get a man she despised to have sex with her while she was passed out. I almost started to feel disgust for myself. Almost.

She grabbed my penis through my jeans, washing away any of those thoughts, making me horny again, making me want to make it happen even more.

"I hope this night hasn't been too hard for you," she said, her fingertips tracing the outline of my hardening dick through my pants.

"No," I said, my hand sliding up her inner thigh. "It's been wonderful."

"Feels like it," she said, giving me a squeeze.

I slid my hand under her skirt and she spread her thighs wide. I touched her panties and felt they were damp. I arched my eyebrows at her.

"Seems like it's getting damp out now," I said.

"It's been damp," she said.

She pressed her thighs together, trapping my hand for a moment, and clenched her butt a few times, rubbing herself against my hand. Then, she spread her thighs apart again and slid across the seat and away from me.

"Let's dance a bit more, first," she said, standing up and holding her hand out.

"Going to have to give me a minute," I said, glancing down at my crotch and the erection in my pants.

She smiled, leaned against the table, and waited.

Once I was ready we went back out onto the dance floor. The songs were slower now with no more line dances. I looked around and saw Randall out there with another girl. He grinned at me when the girl's back was to me and pointed at her ass which was particularly large and firm. I rolled my eyes at him and smiled.

After a couple of songs, Denise was leaning against me heavily, her head on my shoulder, and barely moving her feet with the soft music.

"You falling asleep on me?" I asked her finally.

"I am pretty tired," she said quietly into my shoulder.

She lifted her head up and looked at me. Her eyes were half-closed and she looked like she could fall asleep right there.

"Let's sit down for a minute," she said. "I feel kind of dizzy."

I led her back to the booth and set her down. She leaned back with her head against the back of the booth. I sat down on the other side and watched her.

"How you feeling?" I asked.

"Okay," she said, dropping her head lazily to look at me. "I think I drank too much. And someone woke me up early this morning and kept me in bed all day."