Perversions and Transgressions Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held her hand up with the engagement ring then let it drop back to the table. She smiled and laid her head back again.

I looked around the club. There weren't many people there anymore. I didn't even see the people Randall had come with. I saw him on the other side of the dance floor, talking to the girl he had been dancing with. She said something to him, then walked away with three other girls and left the club. He stood there alone, watching them go, then looked around. He saw me looking at him and walked across the dance floor to me.

"That sucked," he said, when he got to our table.

"What's that?" I asked.

"No fish are biting tonight," he said. He looked at Denise, looking about to fall asleep. "Looks like you're losing yours too."

"Yeah, it's getting late," I said. "We're probably about to go."

Randall looked around the club.

"Looks like my ride left me," he said. "Think I can get a ride with you?"

"Of course," I said, having to stifle the instant giddiness from him asking that. Sometimes things just start to come into place.

"Well I'm in no rush," he said. "So, just grab me when you're ready."

"I think we're ready now," I said. I stood up, walked over to the other side of the booth, and touched Denise's shoulder. "You ready to go, hon?" I asked

She jerked her head up and looked at me through bleary eyes.

"Yeah," she said. "I think I need to go home."

I helped her up. She put her arm around my back, holding onto me, and I put my arm around her waist and led her out of the club. Randall followed us. I was sure he was watching her from behind.

When we got to my car I unlocked the doors and opened a back door.

"You can ride up front with me. I think she might want to lay down," I said to Randall.

I set her down on the seat behind the passenger seat and she scooted over, leaned back against the seat, her head falling back, and seemed to go right to sleep.

Randall walked over to the driver side of the car, opened the back door, and sat in the back seat.

"I think I'll let you chauffer me, Jeeves," he said and closed the door when he got in.

I frowned but got in the car, started it up, and drove away.

"Hey, Randall," I told him. "Your place is kind of far away, mind crashing at my place tonight and I can take you home tomorrow."

Denise would be pissed to see him in my apartment tomorrow morning but I thought maybe I could get home before she woke up. I'd figure that out tomorrow morning. I just wanted to get them both to my apartment.

"Whatever, man," he said.

We drove for a while in silence. I drove carefully. I'd had a few beers, probably not enough to get a DUI but I didn't want to risk it. Using the rearview mirror I kept glancing at Randall and Denise in the backseat. Denise was slumped over some now, leaning towards him, her arms slack at her sides, her legs parted and stretching the denim skirt. I probably would have seen her panties if I had turned on the dome light.

Randall kept glancing over at her then looking back in front of him or out his window but always back to her. After a few minutes he broke the silence.

"So you think she's passed out yet?" he said.

"What?" I asked, unsure if I had heard him right and startled by the break in the silence.

"I asked if you thought she was passed out yet," he said.

"Does she look like it?" I asked, wondering what he was asking. "I guess she did have a lot to drink."

Randall moved across to the middle of the seat and up against her. He looked into her face that was tilted towards him.

"Hey, babe," he said loudly. "You passed out yet?"

She didn't say anything or even move.

"I hope she's okay," I said, trying to sound concerned.

He grabbed her chin and moved her head side to side. Her mouth fell open some and her head rocked back and forth.

"She's breathing fine," he said. "But she ain't waking up."

"I guess she drank too much," I said.

"Or could have been those pills you gave her," he said, now looking at me through the rearview mirror.

I looked back at him in the mirror for a long moment then stuttered, "What?"

He smiled and shook his head.

"I saw you," he said.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I replied.

He laughed and shrugged his shoulders.

"Whatever," he said.

He looked back at Denise, laying passed out next to him. He turned towards her, putting his arm on the seat back behind her so her head rested on his arm, and looked at her closely.

"She is beautiful," he said. "I mean more than just a hot piece of tail. Which she is that. But she's also got something else doesn't she?"

He looked back at me in the mirror.

"I guess," I said, worried where all this was going.

I had to keep forcing myself to watch the road and traffic signals. Luckily there weren't many cars out on the road.

He brushed some hair from her face and leaned in to look at her face.

"You passed out yet!" he suddenly yelled at her.

She didn't respond at all.

"Yeah, you doped her up good," he said.

"Look, Randall, I don't want you're..." I started.

"Just drop it, Mike," he said. "I got it all figured out."

I tensed up. I looked from him in the rearview mirror and back to the road in front of me, trying to not look worried, just confused.

"I had my suspicions that night I fucked her at your apartment," he said.

I flinched and felt my shoulders pulling in tightly so I was hunched over the steering wheel. I tried to force myself to sit up straight, not wanting to look so guilty.

"You... fucked her?" I said, feeling my throat dry and tight.

"Get off it," he said loudly. "You were watching it."

I stopped at a red light and looked at him in the mirror. He looked back at me, lowering his head some.

"You watched and jerked off right there," he said quietly.

"I..." I started, but couldn't say anything.

"You sick fuck!" he said and laughed.

I looked away from him and back at the traffic light, willing it to turn green. Why was the damn light taking so long?

"Hey man, I ain't judging," he said, leaning back in the seat. "Whatever gets you off, you know?"

I glanced back at him in the mirror. He was looking at her again, now leaning in towards her.

"I'm sure some people would think I'm sick for the shit I like," he said. He laid his left hand high up on her leg and caressed her thigh. "Like banging passed out chicks," he continued.

The light was green. I hadn't seen it change, it was just suddenly green. I stepped slowly on the accelerator.

"But you knew that didn't you?" he asked me.

He slid his hand up and down her thigh from knee to up under her skirt, back and forth. I thought to myself that I should stop him, but I didn't. I felt caught, trapped. He knew all about it. How long had he known? What would he do about it? I didn't know what to say or do. I didn't think there was anything I could say or do. All I could do was drive.

"You heard me talk about it before," he said. "I talk a lot. I know that. Everyone else is so damn boring. I'm sure I told you about some experience with a chick I had got drunk or stoned or whatever. You latched onto that. Figured I was just the demented bastard you needed."

He was right of course. I remembered him telling stories like that and so had picked him as my first target. It seemed it would be easy to get him to do it.

I glanced into the mirror and he had moved closer to her, pressing his body against her. His hand was completely under her skirt.

"She's like a cheerleader or something," he said, his eyes traveling over her body. "That body is just so tight."

"She's a tennis player," I heard myself say, almost jumping at the sound of my own strained voice.

"Oh yeah," he said. "I can see that."

He slipped his hand from under her skirt and started stroking her bare stomach, his hand moving back and forth slowly.

"She's like a swimsuit model from a magazine," he said. "But smarter, right?" He looked back at me in the mirror.

"Yeah," I said and nodded.

"Yeah, I can see why you're going to marry her," he said.

I bit my lip at that statement. This was the very day I had proposed marriage to her and she had accepted. Now she was passed out in the back seat of my car being groped by a guy she thought was too creepy to even talk to.

He moved his hand from her stomach to her breasts, gently grabbing each breast through her shirt.

"And nice tits too," he said. "Not huge, but nice for an athletic chick."

He rubbed her breasts, moving back and forth across them both. Then, he brought his right arm from behind her and started unbuttoning her shirt.

I knew right then that I should stop him. That was basically my last chance. If I let him completely unbutton her shirt then that'd be it. He'd be able to do whatever he wanted to her. And it would confirm everything he already suspected. But I didn't do anything. I was hypnotized by what was happening. I felt I couldn't do anything. Plus, I must admit I was getting turned on too.

Once her shirt was unbuttoned he pulled it aside, revealing her bra.

"Those tits are so firm she doesn't need a bra," he said.

He reached around her, circling his arms around her. At first I thought he was going to kiss her, but I knew he had unsnapped her bra in back when he sat back and pushed her bra up, letting her breasts stand out firm and full.

"Wow," he said.

He grabbed one breast in each hand like a kid trying to steal candy from a jar.

"What great tits," he said. "You really doped her up good if she isn't waking up from this."

He was right. He was massaging them roughly with both hands, pressing his fingers in deep, and letting her breasts spring back, playing with them, twisting them. She'd have hated having her breasts touched like that if she was awake.

He looked up from her breasts to her face. He leaned in closely, watching her sleeping soundly.

"She's got great lips too," he said. "Dick sucking lips."

Then he sat back in the seat, opened the zipper of his pants, and pulled his erect penis out.

"I think we should test that though, don't you?" he asked, looking at me in the mirror.

I looked back at him for a moment, chewing on my lower lip. Then, I nodded.

"That's what I thought," he said and turned back to her.

He grabbed her head and pulled her down towards him as he scooted away from her until her head was at his stomach. He slid down on the seat, spreading his legs wide. Her body tilted to the side over him, her shoulder settling against his hip, and the side of her head resting at his stomach and pelvis.

I almost passed my apartment building but recognized where I was in time and turned into the parking lot.

"We're at my apartment," I said.

"Your apartment?" he said. "Take me to my place."

I hesitated, not sure what to do.

"You live a bit from here..." I started.

"We'll figure out something to do with the time," he said, grinning.

I nodded, turned the car around, and pulled back out on to the road. As I started driving to his house I adjusted my mirror down so I could no longer see out the back window, the rearview mirror framing his crotch and cock and Denise's face. She was facing mostly forward and down some, her eyes closed, her mouth open a bit, and his erection pointing up in front of her.

Holding her head in one hand he grabbed his dick with the other, pointed it back, and led it into her mouth. The head slipped between her lips easily, then her lips slid along as his shaft, which opened her mouth some as he lifted his hips, sliding into her.

"Ah," he sighed. "I've been needing that all night long"

He lifted her head up some, holding it in both hands, one holding her jaw so his fingers could hold her mouth closed as firmly as he wanted. He started twisting his hips up and down, back and forth, sliding his dick in and out of her mouth.

I wrapped my hands tightly around the steering wheel and felt my head getting lighter from the excitement. I was surprised I was even getting excited by this. This wasn't like what I had done in the past. I had always watched them secretly. Now Randall was performing in front of me, knowing I was watching. I hadn't manipulated the situation. In fact, I had been manipulated. Now I was driving Randall home while he took advantage of my fiancée in the back seat and I watched in the mirror. I just had to make sure I kept looking back at the road as I drove and not go so slow I got pulled over.

In the mirror I could see his dick sliding between her lips. Her right cheek bulged out some each time, the head slipping along her cheek and then deeper into her mouth. He held her head in his left hand and his right gripped her lower jaw, pushing it shut around him, his fingers pushing her lips tightly to his shaft.

"Whoa," he said. "Got some teeth with that one."

He started rubbing just the head of his penis over her lips, slipping in and out, his thighs clenching and hips churning.

"So what drug you give her?" he suddenly asked.

I turned the mirror up some so I could see his face.

"Nothing," I said.

He smiled and nodded.

"A trade secret," he said.

No matter what he had figured out I wasn't going to admit to anything. Though I guess I was admitting to plenty by doing nothing to stop him and actually watching him do it. But I had to stand my ground somewhere. I couldn't let him take total control.

"I'm guessing it's not a benzo," he said.

He looked down at her. I tilted the mirror back down to see what he was doing. He took his hand from her jaw and opened her right eye, leaning over to look down.

"She's not just dazed or out of it," he said. "She just fucking passed out. Like a deep sleep."

He let her eye close then lifted her head some and tilted it so she was facing down a bit more. He started lifting and lowering her head as he raised and dropped his hips, sliding almost the full length of his erection into her mouth and to her throat then pulling back.

"Maybe a sleeping pill," he continued. "But it worked pretty fast and she's not responding at all."

I didn't say anything. I didn't move my head or let my facial expression change any. I just kept driving.

"How about if I do this?" he asked.

He pushed his dick deep into her mouth, pushing her head down, his fingers holding her lower jaw open, until her face was practically in his crotch. He made a few small jabbing motions. Suddenly her head jerked back a bit. He lifted her head and pulled his dick from her mouth. She made a small coughing noise then went back to breathing deeply again. Her eyes never opened.

"Gag reflex is working," he said amusedly.

I was actually surprised that she hadn't woken from that. It was one thing to have her bent over awkwardly in the backseat and fucking her mouth, but a whole other thing to stuff his dick into her throat and block her breathing.

He grabbed her shoulders and lifted her gently back up to a sitting position, leaning her against the seat and door. I tilted the mirror back up. He was looking at her closely while he stroked his erection lightly with one hand.

"So you drugged her that time I fucked her at your apartment?" he said, glancing at me in the mirror before turning back to her.

I didn't reply.

"I thought you were just telling the truth about her sleeping heavy," he continued.

He placed one hand on her leg and slid it up and down her thigh.

"But you must have slipped her something that time too," he said. "Like in the club just now."

I tilted the mirror down again to watch his hand slip under her skirt and between her legs.

"She's really fuckin' wet," he said and sighed.

He pushed her skirt up and in the dark I could barely see his hand stuffed between her spread thighs, his fingers stroking her pussy through her panties.

"Does getting engaged get a chick that hot?" he asked. "Or from you guys dry humping on the dance floor?"

He pulled her panties to the side and I could hear the wet clinging sound of his fingers stroking her damp pussy.

"Or maybe she enjoyed sucking my cock?" he added.

I didn't respond to anything he said. I just watched. I don't think he expected, or even wanted, me to respond anyway. He had accepted I wasn't going to say anything, but that I was going to let him do whatever he wanted. He was just going to keep talking though.

"Whatever you gave her it works really fuckin' good," he said. "And I'm not going to waste it."

He pulled his hand from between her legs, moved closer to her, and grabbed her waist. He slid her butt along the seat towards him as he backed up. He adjusted her head so it wouldn't knock against the door, then slid her down until her body was lying flat on the seat, her head tilted up and supported by the door, her legs pushed together and twisted with her feet on the floor. She looked like a rag doll splayed across the back seat.

He was kneeling on the seat behind me, his legs and knees beneath him, his penis sticking out from his open fly. I adjusted the mirror to look at his face. He was looking down at her, his face both pensive and lustful, trying to figure out how to maneuver her body while hungering for it, watching her skirt riding up higher as she slid along the seat, her flat stomach and exposed chest rising and falling with her breaths. For those few moments he was actually quiet.

Then, he grabbed her left leg, picked it up, and leaned back as he swung it in front of him and placed it between him and the seat back. Her foot slid across the seat, stopping at the side door, leaving her knee in the air and pressed against the seat. He grabbed her right left and pulled it forward, straightening her hips, placing her foot on the floor behind me, and letting her knee fall to the side against the back of my seat.

He sat up some so he had to crane his head under the top of the car as he unbuckled his belt. He was looking right down at her. I could see his eyes moving around, but mostly focused at the luscious place between her thighs. He opened his pants and pushed them and his underwear down just until his erection sprang out, hard and thick.

"I've always liked it in the backseat of a car," he said and hunched over her.

He placed a hand on the top of the backseat then the other on the seat beside her as he lowered himself down. I adjusted my mirror, watching his penis descend towards her until their hips met, pressing it against her and the seat. He slid his hand from the top of the seat and pressed his elbow between her body and the seat back, holding himself over her. I heard his shoes banging against the side door.

"You need a bigger car," he said and chuckled to himself.

He held himself up on his far elbow and reached between their bodies, lifting his hips up and to the side. He looked down between them as he slid her small thong underwear to the side and his fingers searched for her wet opening. He grunted and strained to hold himself up in that small space, as he used his fingers to hold her open and pressed the head of his penis against her.

I shifted in my seat, sliding down some, and adjusted the mirror. I was hard inside my pants and swaying my left leg back and forth, letting the material rub against my stiff penis.

He lifted himself up some and looked down between their bodies. Then, he lowered his hips as he pushed forward, arching his back, and with a loud groan penetrated her. I felt the hairs on the back of my neck tingle as he entered her, then spreading across my scalp as he slid into her, his hips lowering to hers.

"That is a tight, wet cunt," he sighed.

He moved his hips back and forth a few times, slipping into her deeper, then brought his hand up from between them and placed his elbow beside her, holding himself up, their stomachs and hips pressed together. His shoes knocked against the door as he started stroking in and out of her, his hips moving back and forth.