Perversions and Transgressions Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's okay," Denise said. "I've got it under control. And I enjoy it. But if I need anything I'll let you know."

She walked over to my chair and sat down in my lap, crossing her legs over my leg, wrapping in arm around me, and leaning against me.

"I am tired, though," Denise said.

"Didn't get much sleep last night?" Charles asked.

Denise laughed.

"Nope, not much," she said and kissed me softly.

I slid my hand around her stomach, under her shirt. Her skin was so smooth and warm. I slid my other hand up and down her firm thigh, then pulled it away, not wanting to make the others uncomfortable.

"I slept like a baby last night," Rebecca said, then glanced at Charles.

"I didn't," he said. "I did all kinds of things to you last night while you slept."

He leaned towards her and snapped his teeth at her.

"Doesn't surprise me that you didn't wake me then," she said smugly.

Everyone laughed, even Charles, and he kissed her quickly, making her smile, the anger dissipating.

I looked at Taylor, sitting on the other end of the couch beside Rebecca, hoping he didn't feel like a fifth wheel, and he was laughing. I really liked the guy. He hadn't talked much, but gave off that air of someone who you know is nice and you want to help out.

I slid my hand from under Denise's shirt and put her on the floor gently as I stood up.

"Anyone want anything to drink?" I asked.

"Too early to open the wine?" Rebecca asked.

"Which one?" Denise asked. "You guys brought two bottles and I already had two here."

"Surprise me," Rebecca said.

Denise and I went into the kitchen. I picked out a bottle of wine randomly, opened it, and poured four glasses of wine.

"Who's not drinking?" Denise asked.

"Me," I said. "I don't like wine."

"It's a bit early, but oh well," she said and took a sip from her glass.

I carried the other three to the living room and handed them out. Charles put on football when the first game started and we watched it while conversing, everyone loosening up. I found Charles wasn't as much a wise ass as Denise had described. To me Randall was a wise ass. If Charles was a wise ass then Randall was a sociopath. Charles was just a nice guy whose good looks and charm allowed him to get away with being more forward.

I could see why Rebecca was dating him and why he was dating her. She was a bit uptight, but very attractive and quick witted. If she had pulled her auburn hair from the tight ponytail and worn clothes a bit less frumpy she'd be grabbing attention almost as much as Denise.

Denise called us to the table when dinner was ready. We devoured her meal. It was the best meal I'd had in a long time. I didn't put much thought to food. I just didn't have time to think about it and didn't really care to. My hunger awakened and I devoured the meal like it was my last. There was little conversation at the table as the others did the same.

Afterwards, Denise and I cleaned the table and dishes as the other three sat down to watch more football. When we were done I sat in the chair and Denise sat on the floor in front of me between me legs. I rubbed her shoulders and neck in thanks for the meal.

Everyone was pretty quiet, sedated by the meal and wine. Taylor was slouching on the couch, mostly watching the game, but his eyes flickering to Denise from time to time. Rebecca was leaning against Charles, her eyes drooping. Charles had his arm around her and was talking to Denise, I think mainly for an excuse to look at her. She sat on the floor in front of me her long tanned legs stretched out, her ankles crossed. Her head kept drifting backwards as I massaged her.

Thinking about how the two guys obviously had eyes for Denise I wondered if I could manipulate them into using her. Neither of them seemed that aggressive. My previous targets had all seemed very sexually aggressive, making them good candidates. Taylor seemed way too shy and nice to attempt anything, but I wondered if Charles might do something. Rebecca however was an obstacle. Plus it was the mid-afternoon and everyone was looking sleepy. I thought maybe I could work that to my advantage. If I could drug Denise and get her to bed I could make an excuse to leave, then come back, enter through the back door which couldn't be seen from the living room and sneak back to the bedroom where I could wait in the closet. But Charles wouldn't do anything if Rebecca and Taylor were there. I couldn't think of a way of getting rid of the two of them and manipulating Charles to be in the house alone with Denise. I considered drugging them too, an idea that had never occurred to me before surprisingly, but didn't think I had enough of the drug.

I decided to just drug Denise and see what happened. I had done that many times, either testing the effects and viability of different drugs on her or in similar instances where I couldn't figure out exactly how to manipulate the situation but thought I could try it which had never worked out, but there could be a first time.

I stroked Denise's hair as I stood up.

"I'll be right back," I told her.

I went to the bathroom and forced myself to urinate. Then I opened my bathroom travel case and pulled out the small bag of the crushed pills I had stuffed to the bottom. I had put the drug in my travel case and then into my checked luggage. I put the small bag in my pocket and left the bathroom.

"Anyone need more wine?" I asked, walking into the living room.

I picked up Denise's glass without waiting for an answer.

"Sure, why not?" Charles said and handed his glass to me.

"No thanks," Rebecca said softly.

"Not yet," Taylor said, motioning to his glass which was still half full.

I took the two glasses into the kitchen and poured wine into both. I quickly dumped the powder into Denise's glass and stirred it in until it had dissolved. I held the glass up and looked in from the bottom to make sure none had settled to the bottom. I went back to the living room and handed his glass to Charles. I handed Denise hers and watched her take a drink.

I sat down on the chair behind her.

"Sit up here before you fall asleep on the floor," I told her.

She got to her feet and I held her wine glass while she sat in my lap.

"You need more chairs in here," Charles said.

"I can sit in a kitchen chair if you want to sit on the couch," Taylor told Denise. "You did so much for us today."

"I'm fine like this," she said.

She curled her legs under her, wrapped her arm around my neck, and leaned against me. I offered her the glass. She took another drink and gave it back to me.

I set the wine glass on the side table so I could stroke her smooth thighs. She sighed against my neck. I looked at the couch and saw all three of them were looking at me, Taylor glancing away when I looked towards them. I ran the tips of my fingers up and down her outer thigh, barely touching her, not wanting to be too obvious or inappropriate.

I saw that Charles was staring at her but Taylor was intently watching the game. Rebecca tilted her head up to look at Charles, then looked over at Denise. She sat up, moving away from Charles.

"So when are you two getting married?" Rebecca asked.

"As soon as I'm done medical school and can get out here," I said.

"You don't think you two can work something out sooner?" she asked.

"We talked about it..." I said.

"It's just tough to work around our schools right now," Denise said, sitting up, her back against the chair arm to look at Rebecca on the couch.

"Must be tough being apart," Taylor said.

"It is," Denise said and lightly slid her hand down my chest.

"We're both so busy right now I think we'd be horrible to be around anyway," I added.

I slid the palm of my hand up the back of her thigh and under the leg of her shorts to her butt. Charles saw what I was doing and watched. Taylor was forcing himself to look at my face.

"Just you," Denise said. "I'm always a delight."

"I'll bet," Charles said.

Everyone laughed, but Rebecca was forcing it.

"No pumpkin pie for you," Denise said.

"Oh, pumpkin pie," I said. "Who wants some?"

Everyone groaned. I laughed and sat up. I slowly slid from under Denise letting her sit on the chair a I stood up.

"Just me?" I asked.

"I'll take a piece," Taylor said.

"Good man," I said.

I handed the wine glass to Denise and watched her take another drink. I went to the kitchen. The dishwasher was done so I unloaded it and put everything away. As I was cutting two pieces of pie I heard the front door close. I walked into the living room and saw Rebecca and Charles were gone.

"Where'd they go?" I asked.

"Rebecca had to get going. I think she was just tired," Denise said.

I handed a plate to Taylor, who thanked me and sat down on the couch to eat the pie. Out the front window I could see Charles and Rebecca talking in front of the house by her car. It didn't look like they were arguing but it wasn't pleasant conversation. I sighed, interested that Rebecca had left like I'd wanted but Charles would go with her, which I didn't want.

I cut a small piece of pie, stabbed it, and stretched it out to Denise. She pulled it off the fork with her lips and cooed.

"That's good, Taylor," she said.

"Yes it is," I agreed.

"Thanks," he said.

I looked at him, wondering if he would hang around with the other two gone and if so if he'd take the bait. I wasn't expecting it. It looked like he'd be leaving soon, Denise would pass out, and I'd be there alone. I figured I could get some studying done.

I finished my pie and looked at Denise. She had finished most of her wine and was slouched down in her chair, staring at the television. I picked up my plate, took Taylor's plate, stood up, and looked down at her.

"You finish that glass I can refill it," I told her.

She sat up, picked up her glass, and tipped the last of the wine into her mouth.

"Not a full refill," she said. "It's Thanksgiving but I don't need to get drunk."

"Might as well. Where do you have to go?" Taylor said.

"Good point," I said. "Which means I'll get you a refill too."

I took his empty glass from him and went to the kitchen. I was hoping if I could get him to drink enough he'd have to stick around awhile so as to not drive, then maybe I could make it happen. I still didn't think he'd do anything, but figured I could try.

I poured two glasses of wine and took them back to the living room. Charles walked in the front door.

"I'm back," he said with a grin.

"Where's Rebecca?" Denise said, sitting up to twist around and look out the window.

"She wanted to go home to study and rest," he said.

"Looked like she was mad at you," Taylor said.

"They always are," Charles said and flopped down on the couch. "I'll have to get a ride with you if that's ok?"

"Fine with me," Taylor said, taking the glass from me.

"But he won't be driving for a while," I said. "Ya'll might as well relax."

I went and poured the last of the wine for Charles and brought him the glass, then sat down on the couch next to him. With Rebecca gone and the wine Charles was more talkative and getting Taylor to talk more. After a while I noticed Denise had stopped taking part in the conversation and was falling asleep. Her eyes were closing for longer and longer periods of time as she slouched further in her chair with her legs spreading wider. Charles and Taylor definitely noticed as their eyes kept drifting to her spread thighs.

My main problem was that Taylor was still there and had drank enough that he couldn't leave anytime soon. I was unsure about what to do. I decided that with two guys there maybe that would double the chances of someone doing what I wanted, though really I figured the other being there would stop either of them from doing anything. I knew for sure neither of would do anything with me there and decided I would make an excuse to leave as soon as Denise was definitely passed out.

I hung out for a while, glancing at Denise to see how she was doing. Eventually her eyes closed and she lay there slack and breathing deep. I waited a while longer to make sure she didn't stir, though I had done it enough by then to be confident she was out.

"Well," I said with a sigh, "If you guys don't mind I think I might go visit a friend that lives nearby. Looks like Denise is out anyway."

They both glanced at her then back at me.

"You know someone that goes to school here?" Charles asked.

"Well, he doesn't go to school here," I said. "But lives in the area somewhere." I named a town that was about an hour away.

"Don't know if I'd say that's close," Taylor said.

"Closer than you were yesterday," Charles said and Taylor nodded.

"I'm gonna give him a call and see if he's around," I said.

I got up and went to the bedroom to get my cell phone. I pretended to be making a phone call and held the phone to my ear.

"Hey man, this is Mike. How you doing?" I said to the dead phone.

I walked out of the bedroom, down the hallway and looked into the living room. They were watching the game and remarking on it.

"Happy Thanksgiving to you too," I said.

I looked at her slouching in the chair, her legs spread limply open, and I could see far up the inside of the shredded legs of her shorts to the tops of her inner thighs, her underwear and groin hidden in shadows. I was sure the two guys had noticed that as well.

"Yeah, I'm here visiting Denise," I said.

I walked to the back of the dining room and looked out the window. Behind the duplex was a rather unkempt backyard with a row of houses spaced further back. To the sides of the duplex were a couple of other similar homes.

"She's doing good. How you doing?" I said.

I stood in front of the back door and turned towards the living room. A wall blocked the living room entirely. I moved around the table until I got to the hallway and saw into the living room and the backs of their heads as they sat on the couch. I'd have to be really quiet, but I could sneak past them. If they heard me I'd make some excuse. My car broke down and I came to the house from the back.

"Good," I said. "I was thinking about coming to visit you if that's ok."

I went to the back door, unlocked it, and opened it. I stepped outside. It was warm out with a gentle breeze. Everything is so much more quiet on Thanksgiving, so peaceful.

"Just give me your address and I can map it on my phone," I said.

I walked back into the house and pulled the door closed behind me, leaving it partially open so the latch wasn't engaged.

"Okay, got it," I said.

I went to the bedroom, looking into the living room as I passed. With the television on I could stomp through the house and they wouldn't hear me.

"It's Thanksgiving so traffic shouldn't be too bad," I said. "Probably won't take a full hour to get there."

I looked around the bedroom, noting the position of the closet to the bed. I pushed the closet door half-closed, walked to the bed, and looked towards the closet. I could barely see inside the closet, but would probably see someone standing directly in the opening.

"Want me to bring anything? We have plenty of leftovers here," I said.

I adjusted the blinds and curtains to reduce the light in the room, walked back to the bed, and saw the closet was hidden well. I'd have to be careful, but I was betting if anything happened they'd be too occupied to be studying the closet.

"Okay, sounds good," I said. "I'll see you in a bit."

I could feel that tingling in my stomach and groin, that anticipation, images of what I hoped to see already bubbling in my mind.

"Bye," I said and pretended to end the call.

I put on my shoes, got my wallet and keys, and got ready to go. I looked around the bedroom, feeling that thrill before I try to do a setup. I sighed deeply, ran my fingers through my hair, and went back to the living room.

"You guys going to be okay here?" I asked.

They both looked over the couch at me as I walked into the room.

"Yeah, it's fine," Charles said.

I frowned and pretended to be reconsidering.

"Not very hospitable to just take off and leave you here with the passed out hostess," I said, motioning to Denise.

They both looked at her then back at me.

"It's okay," Charles said.

"Yeah, it was a good meal and she deserves the rest. I might take a nap myself," Taylor said with a grin.

"She's not just napping," I said and walked over to her. "She's out of it."

I stood between her spread legs and kneeled down to look into her face.

"Hey, baby," I said loudly. I touched her face and pushed her head up, tilting it back.

"I'm going to visit Thomas now," I said even louder. I picked Thomas's name randomly. I hoped that wouldn't come back to bite me. What if one of the two of them asked me about the visit some time later. I'd have to figure that one out.

She didn't respond. She just laid there with her head back, breathing deeply.

"Yeah, she's out," I said. "Nothing will wake her up."

"Wish I could sleep like that," Taylor joked.

"She didn't really get any sleep last night and the few glasses of wine and being busy all day... She'll be out for a while," I said.

I stood up and looked down at her.

"I should get her to bed at least," I said. "Can you guys help me?"

I turned around to look at them.

"Um, sure," Charles said and stood up.

Taylor stood up beside him.

I moved the side of the chair and slid my hands behind her shoulders.

"I'll get her from here," I said. "One of you get her legs."

They hesitated, looked at each other, and then Charles moved forward.

"Just grab her under her knees or something," I said.

"Want to just wake her up and get her to bed?" Charles asked.

"She isn't waking up," I said. "Just watch. We'll carry her to bed and she won't even stir. Trust me. I've seen this many times."

"Okay," Charles said.

He scratched his face, obviously thinking it over, then moved between her legs.

"Yeah, just hold her legs under your arms or something," I said.

He bent down and wrapped his arms around her knees, his hands sliding down her thighs, and held them under her arms.

"Okay, let's lift," I said.

I pushed my hands under her arms and lifted her up as he stood up. Her butt sagged between us.

"Taylor, can you hold her up for us?" I asked as I maneuvered her over the chair.

"Okay," Taylor said hesitantly.

He moved over to us, put his hands out and beneath her, and hesitated.

"Yeah, like that," I said. "Just lift her up so she's not sagging like that."

He put one arm beneath her lower back and the other beneath her butt and lifted her up some. Charles held her legs in his arms, his hands circling around and up her inner thighs.

"Okay, lets carefully get her into bed," I said.

I started walking and they followed me. We carried her like she was an extremely valuable and heavy rare artifact. I leaned her head against my chest. Her arms dangled down loosely. We took small shuffling steps around the coffee table and couch, then to the hallway. Both of them were looking down at her, their eyes wide, looking at the parts of her they were holding then to her passive face. She sighed heavily once but otherwise just kept breathing that deep heavy sleep rhythm.

Charles's fingers grasped her inner thighs tightly in his arms, her legs spread around him, and his eyes drawn to her groin. Her shirt had risen as Taylor grabbed her and his left arm was wrapped around her bare lower back, his hand holding her bare side. His other arm held her butt firmly. His eyes moved from her bare stomach to her groin to her legs spread around his friend and to her face.

"That's good," I said as we entered the bedroom.

We moved to the bed. Taylor and I slowly lowered her down while Charles bent down then slid from between her legs, holding them in his hands, then laid them on the bed. I slid my hands beneath her, lifted her slightly, and shifted her further onto the bed. I stood up and looked at Charles and Taylor.