Pervert 2000 Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren lay back in absolute ecstasy as Sam continued to use his tongue and his thumbs to bring her closer to breaking point. He was beginning to sense that she was close to orgasm, especially since she had began grinding her crotch over his chin and nose. He drew his face away and halted work on her pussy. He was going to make her cum a lot tonight, but he wanted to open her up and only give her closure while she was being penetrated.

He adjusted his upright posture so he could spread her legs more easily. With out any warning he jarred his palm right onto her clit and started rubbing it up and down over the erect nub frantically. Lauren arched her neck back and screamed in pleasure at the ceiling, shouting Sam's name over and over again. She would never have guessed this would have happened to her tonight, but here she was, spread out on the bed letting her albeit infrequent employer drive her to the boiling point. Any inhibitions she'd left before seemed to have disappeared completely.

Just as abruptly as he started the rubbing he stopped, not letting her achieve her peak. Lauren panted uncontrollably.

Sam pushed his index finger through the folds of her pussy and penetrated deep into her vagina. The sudden insertion surprised Lauren, and her vaginal muscles clasped tightly to the thin rod that was penetrating her. She was tighter than Sam had thought she would be from how she looked. He was rubbing up against her walls and pressuring them heavily with just two fingers. His cock would stretch and split her apart for sure. He dropped his head and continued to work on her clitoris with his tongue.

The wet probing and strong finger fucking of her sex pushed Lauren over the brink. Panting and screaming in an outburst of pleasure, Lauren rammed her hips and crotch up against Sam's fingers in the biggest orgasm she'd had in her life. The pent up pressure and tension had caused her to explode. For the first time in her life Lauren ejaculated by the stimulation of a male.

"That's what I thought, baby," Sam said as he jammed his two fingers further up her pussy, Juice was seeping out over his fingers.

After half a minute the biggest orgasm of Lauren's life began to subside. Sam withdrew his fingers and collected as much pussy juice as possible on them. He slid up next to her and kissed her. When he withdrew from her mouth he quickly shoved his cum-coated fingers back in. Lauren opened her eyes widely with surprise at tasting her own sex for the first time. She suckled on his fingers and quickly took to the slightly tangy taste of her fluid.

Sam kissed her again and shared the taste of her vagina. "You are such a dirty babysitter," he said to her.

He moved behind her and lifted her so that they were both on their sides. He lifted her right leg up and pulled her waist together with his to keep their bodies together. With his hand he nestled the head of his solid cock in her lips. He quickly shoved all his length straight up her vagina. His cock met with some resistance but he just kept on pushing. He didn't want to give her time to prepare; now he was going to start playing rough and dirty.

Before Lauren could even utter a word to tell him to stop, he withdrew his cock slightly and started shoving it up her pussy, in and out, in and out, in and out. Lauren's tight pussy wasn't built to take such a big penis so quickly, and his ravaging of her sex started to cause her pain. She wanted to tell him to stop but she couldn't say anything because from the pain also came such pleasure and ecstasy that she had never felt before. His cock was ruling her pussy, and the repeated insertion and penetration caused so much friction that she thought her vagina was melting. All she could do was to go along with it, she knew that his cock would soon push her walls apart and she wouldn't be as tight. In the meantime she went along with his rocking and moved her hips in time with his pumping. She yelped over and over again from the painful yet extremely pleasurable sensations.

Sam tugged on her leg and pulled it up even more so he could get deeper and deeper into her love box. Lauren closed her eyes and moaned repeatedly with each shove of the dagger. No words, neither of them could manage it. After a mere minute their bodies had developed a slippery film of sweat that aided them in rubbing together. Lauren felt her walls beginning to adjust to his supreme girth. She slipped a hand under and rubbed some of the escaping vaginal fluid over the lower depths of Sam's cock. Every bit of natural lube would help. After she'd collected all of the emanating juice she spread her hood with her index and ring fingers and used the middle one to rub her clit in time with Sam's fucking of her.

After a while Sam stopped and withdrew. Both panted heavily. Lauren turned and lay back on the bed. Sam scaled her body. "You need to lube my cock up," he managed before he stuffed him cock into her mouth again.

This time she got an even stronger taste of her sex. Sam raised her head and laid a pillow underneath it so it was easier for her to get deeper. He kept his hands behind her head and started pumping his cock into her mouth, fucking her throat. She let go of his penis, not needing to stimulate it anymore, and instead placed both hands on his ass, aiding him to get deeper down mouth passage.

She'd never fucked so roughly and in such a primal way before. It was all new. She knew most woman would hate the strong way in which Sam handled her. She even thought she would as well, but for some reason it had become more a matter of enjoyment. After seeing what Sam had done to her so far, most people would think that she was being raped. Maybe she was being raped, but if so, she was having the best time of her life.

He continued to nail her throat. His testicles were banging against her chin. They'd risen a fair bit since she'd blown him at the start of their exchange. He knew his balls were preparing sperm for him to blow out all over her soft, vulnerable body. Still, it would take quite a bit more fucking yet. He lifted her head and began softly pulling on her hair. With what he'd done to her so far, he'd seen that she'd largely derived pleasure from the rough fuck he'd dealt to her. Even so, he didn't want to actually start hurting her... for the time being anyway.

Lauren pursed her lips and let him control her head. She knew that fucking her in such a way was giving him permission to do whatever he wanted to her. As long as she was in ecstasy like she was now she could never stop him. Raping her throat was his way of claiming her as his property, and she was more than willing to let him.

Sam leaned over her and placed his hands on the headboard of the bed, thus centralizing all his weight. He let Lauren rest her head back on the pillow and slowly he dropped his waist straight onto her head. He pushed all of his meat straight down her throat. She began gagging again, spreading warm saliva all over his cock. It was beginning to drip down her throat and she was getting uncomfortable.

After a few moments Sam withdrew his soaked cock from her mouth. He shoved his balls back in so she could work on them as he rubbed his cock over her nose and her eyes. Her own saliva soon coated her face and it began to dry after a while. She was beginning to feel used up and dirty, and best of all, she was enjoying it.

Sam pulled his balls out of her mouth and kneeled on the bed again. "Turn around and kneel up on the bed so I can take you from behind."

She did as he said. "Make me cum again, Sam," she moaned as he pushed his cock deep into her pussy again. "Sam," she said again and he started ramming and pumping his shaft again. She tried to speak again as he continued nailing her doggy style but all she could hear was the sound of her moaning. She grunted as he moved his hands around her waist. He withdrew his hard cock from her vagina and shoved all eight inches back in again, without pausing to wait. As he slammed into her pussy more hastily she felt pressure building up again in her vagina. "Sam!" she screamed out in elation, "Sam, I'm going to cum, Sam!"

Sam placed his thumb over her small, cute puckered asshole and slowly stroked it. The sensitive tickling sensation caused her to peak a second time. She cried out in joy and amazement as she felt her pussy writhe in orgasm. Juices flooded her love nest, but because it was filled with all of Sam's meat they had nowhere to go but out. Lauren continued to cry out as the sex fluid gushed out of her pussy. It streamed over her lips and over his cock and even dripped past his balls and directly out of her hole and onto the bed.

Lauren continued crying out. She hoped that Sam would stop; she'd had more than she could take. Her vagina was starting to go numb from an orgasm that hadn't yet subsided even sixty seconds.

Two minutes later, Sam pulled his red cock out. It glistened with pussy juice and pulsed heavily with every touch. His balls were stuck right up to his body now; he was ready to blow any moment.

Lauren turned around. She saw the movement and the sensitivity of his pole and she moved her hands down to start rubbing it.

Sam stopped her and held her hands back. He pinched the head of his cock. "I'm not done with your pussy yet, baby."

"I'm not sure how much more I can take, Sam," Lauren replied softly. Her voice was gone with all the panting she'd done.

"Are you going to stop me?" he whispered, passionately kissing her. He entwined his tongue with hers and held his mouth there. When he pulled back he pushed her head down onto his cock and let her suck him again. He had held back his orgasm but he knew he couldn't last more than a few more minutes. He wanted to get her in the cowgirl position for a while, and then he'd blow his load all over her hot asshole. He couldn't wait to see how much cum he'd built up after twenty minutes of relentless fucking. With what he'd done to her he knew most guys wouldn't be able to last a mere five.

Lauren tasted her own pussy again and reveled on his cock. What he said was right. She wouldn't stop him even if he fucked her five or six more times. She knew he was ready to blow, though, and wondered how much more he could last.

Sam pulled her away and withdrew his cock from her mouth, which had done more than enough to please him today. This time he lay down on the bed. "Mount me, Lauren. Make me cum, baby."

"Tell me when you're going to cum. I'm not on birth control or anything, okay?"

With that she mounted his eight-inch rod, turning away from him so that she could keep an eye on his balls. She enjoyed the cowgirl position better and she had easier control over how much of his meat she would stuff in her. Lauren had secreted so much fluid that his entire penis slipped easily into her vagina.

She came up and went down on it once. Lauren moved a hand down and started to fondle his balls. She rose and went down on his cock again and started rubbing his testicles with the palm of her hand like he'd done to her. She did it a third and forth time and before long they were in a rhythmic fuck cycle again. Lauren closed her eyes and wondered if he could possibly last long enough to make her peak a third time.

Sam banged her again and again. He'd waited just the right amount of time so that he had a while again before he'd be ready to come. From her panting he knew that she was starting to get closer and closer to orgasm again. He laughed as he thought that she'd only had sex a few times before, and probably with guys that had tiny cocks. She had no idea what was coming up for her soon. Today was going to be an experience she'd never forget, but the future for her would make what he was doing to her now pale in comparison.

He slipped his hands over her breasts and squeezed them tightly. He alternated between squeezing her boobs and tweaking her nipples, and, sure enough, after a mere ten seconds of fondling her breasts, Lauren achieved orgasm a third time. This time she'd run out of vaginal fluid, but her moaning and increased tempo almost made Sam blow his load in her pussy.

He quickly pulled his cock out of her. It had grown thicker and longer in preparation for him to blow his load.

Lauren turned around and poked her ass out in the air in order for him to cum over it like he wanted to. She turned her head so she could watch the event. Sam pointed his cock at her butt and stroked it once. On the second stroke, he blew. He closed his eyes and moaned; Lauren gasped in amazement as string after string of sperm flew out across her ass. Sam's spunk coated her buttocks. Even after five ejaculations he was still firing fully sized blows. He aimed for Lauren's puckered asshole and squeezed the last few shots out, creampie-ing her little hole.

Sam moved around to the other side of the bed and gave Lauren his cock. She put it in her mouth and savored as much of the salty semen taste as possible. "That was fun," he said. Lauren stared at him through the mouthful of meat. She spat his member out, rubbed her hand in the pool of his cum that he shot on her butt, and mixed the saliva in her mouth with the sperm.

Sam stroked her hair as she sucked and swallowed every last drop, relishing in the taste. "Good girl," he grinned.

Lauren smiled back at him, having no idea of what was coming up next.

12