Pervert 2000 Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you go, you little slut," Sam said. He slapped her face so she would wake up. He lifted her head up from her jaw. "Try and get some sleep, okay?" he said. "You've got a big day tomorrow."

***

It was morning. Lauren had been handcuffed to the bed all night. She had been forced to lie there, spread-eagled, and naked. Even so, she tried to get some sleep and eventually dozed off. Now she was wide awake. Lauren discerned from the bedside clock that it was 6:49 a.m. She thought back over the past night and knew that she should have left when Sam started making advances on her.

Sam was out of sight now, probably in another room or downstairs. Lauren shivered from the slight cold in the air. Sam's conduct towards her had certainly changed. He wasn't kind and loving anymore. She craned her neck and looked down at her left breast. It wasn't as red anymore from where he'd pinched it and hit her. It wasn't even bruised. In a way, she was lucky.

She shuddered thinking what that man must do to his wife, and yet he believed him when she said she enjoyed it. Lauren didn't enjoy it anymore. She knew she was a captive now. The double penetration last night was rape. It was just dumb luck that Sam had found her at a vulnerable moment – after abusing her and raping her in the bathroom – when she needed to feel good and achieve bliss.

Lauren tugged on her handcuffs. There was no chance of them breaking or weakening at the rotateable center hinge. At least they were covered in the soft black velvet fuzz so the metal didn't irritate her wrists. All of her waist hurt. Sam had pushed the cucumber in too deeply, and any movement now caused her to feel raw and beaten internally. She could feel her two holes as well; both were dilated, far more open than before. Her asshole didn't clench as well anymore. Sam had used her up well.

She felt sick thinking that that man had actually made her feel good, had actually made her achieve orgasm. Not anymore. She couldn't stop herself from cumming but she knew that it wouldn't feel good any longer.

Now that she was fully conscious her situation started hitting her. She was hungry, thirsty, and she needed to go to the toilet. Even more, she wondered what was happening with her mother and her sixteen-year-old sister. They'd be asleep now but in an hour they'd wake up, and her mother would start ringing.

She lay frozen on the bed for ten more minutes until Sam came in to pay a visit.

"How are you feeling, Lauren?" he asked. He walked over to the cabinet and opened the 'sex' compartment again.

Lauren didn't respond.

"Well?" he repeated. He had his back turned to her so she couldn't see what he was doing.

"What do you want with me?" she spat.

"I want to make you feel better," Sam replied.

"You make me feel sick."

"I make you feel good," he said. "I make you have orgasms you've never had before in your life and you'll never have again."

"By raping me?" Lauren shouted. "How can you do this to me?"

Sam closed the compartment. Lauren looked in anticipation of what sex device he would be holding to use on her but when he turned around his hands were empty. Then, to her surprise, Sam simply left her and walked out of the room.

Lauren continued to lie there. She squirmed uncomfortably until she heard more footsteps coming up the stairs. She sat up, waiting for Sam come back in and fuck her again. But it wasn't Sam that was at the door this time. It was a woman in her late thirties that had long chestnut brown hair, deep green eyes, a beautiful fit body and large 35C breasts. It was Angela, Sam's wife.

"Angela!" Lauren exclaimed. "Sam said you'd gone away!"

"No," Angela said, sitting at the foot of the bed. "I was here all of last night. Daniel has gone to my sister's of an indefinite amount of time, however."

Lauren looked slightly confused but ignored it. "You have to help me, Angela!" Lauren said. "Sam's been raping me!"

"I know," Angela said. "I'll help you." With the she stood up and started stripping down to her bra and panties. She let her clothes drop freely at the side of the bed. Angela was wearing traditional cotton white underwear with decorative embossing on them. Lauren could see a few faint wisps of dark brown – almost red – pubic hair just above when Angela's vulva would be. Without warning Angela jumped onto the bed and pinned down Lauren. In a quick movement Angela placed her mouth over Lauren's. She kissed the babysitter, and caressed her head and her body. "Look what Sam did to you," Angela said, unsticking Lauren's hair as best she could.

"What are you doing?" Lauren blurted in surprise.

Angela kissed Lauren again. Angela's mouth was perfect for giving blowjobs, she had big but-not-too-big sexy lips, a long but-not-too-long hot tongue and most importantly an open mouth and a deep, thick throat. Combined she could potentially take a guy's thick cock and his balls at once. The two women continued kissing, even though one of them tried to avoid it. Angela shoved her long tongue deep into Lauren's throat, licking the deep caverns of the twenty-one year old girl's mouth. Eventually, to Lauren's relief, Angela withdrew her tongue.

"You know what Sam's been doing to me, don't you?" Lauren cried out. "And you're fine with it!"

"We are going to have a lot more fun, Lauren," Angela said. She stuck two fingers deep into Lauren's pussy. "Even after that eight-inch monster you're still tight. I hate to see what some of the guys are going to do to you, honey!" Angela laughed and continued kissing Lauren.

A cold sensation ran through the babysitter's body. What did Angela mean by other guys? Not more of this!

After a few more kisses, Angela withdrew again and stood on the bed with Lauren in between her feet. Angela shoved a hand down her panties and fingered her own pussy for several moments in Lauren's face. Lauren could smell Angela's musty pussy juice odor from all over Angela's crotch. What did these people want with her? Why were they doing these things to her? Lauren could only wonder.

Angela took her wet fingers out of her pussy. She licked one of them. "Mmm... my sex tastes so good, Lauren. You want a taste?"

Lauren was about to shake her head but it was pointless anyway. Angela shoved her middle finger deep inside Lauren's mouth. Lauren couldn't help but swirl her tongue around the woman's finger.

"You like it, don't you sweetie?" Angela asked. She pulled her finger out of the girl's mouth.

"Why are you guys doing this to me?" Lauren cried out.

Angela left her bra on and pulled her panties down. The musty odor hit Lauren even harder now as she directed her gaze on Angela's crotch. Her pussy was covered with a thick natural healthy bush of dark brown pubes. The hairs surrounding her love box were wet with anticipation.

"Oohhhh, Lauren..." Angela started acting, closing her eyes and tilting her head back, "I'm so wet from thinking about you, Lauren." Angela moaned again and placed her crotch above Lauren's mouth. "Please help me, Lauren... Make me feel good, baby!"

With that Angela shoved her crotch down onto Lauren's mouth. Lauren had no room to maneuver. Angela used her hands to thrust Lauren's head straight into her pussy. After a while Lauren relented and started gorging on the older female's sex and bush.

"Mmm, yeah Lauren. Help me out here, make me feel good!" Angela moaned and started to grind her face on Lauren's mouth and nose. Angela's vaginal fluids soon caked her bottom's tongue, mouth and lips. All Lauren could taste or smell was Angela's sex fumes.

It wasn't that the taste was bad, Lauren thought: in fact, Angela's pussy was bearable and at times even pleasant. The thing that disgusted Lauren was the actual act itself and she struggled to get her mind around how these people could do such things to another human being and still live with themselves. Lauren darted her tongue in and out of Angela's pussy. Guys had pleased her so many times with their mouths that Lauren, although never having orally given sex to another female, knew exactly how to please Angela. She realized that the fastest way to get this woman off of her mouth was to simply induce and orgasm and hope that she left after it concluded.

Angela groaned as Lauren pushed her tongue repeatedly through the thick folds of her labia and kissed her pussy over and over again. She clutched Lauren's head and pushed it deeper and deeper into her crotch. "Yeah, Lauren," Angela cried out, "That's the stuff, baby! Eat me! Eat my pussy you dirty slut!" The more dirtily Angela talked the faster Lauren ate, knowing that the heavy sexual feeling would soon push her dominator over the edge.

In one final movement Lauren slurped Angela's pussy fiercely as she rubbed her nose on the woman's clitoris. The two combined were enough to make Angela cum. More vaginal fluid covered Lauren's face and coated her nostrils and mouth.

Angela moaned as for thirty seconds she continued to grind her pussy on the girl's face. "That was good, Lauren. Mmm, only women know how to please other women."

Angela dismounted and turned around to see Sam standing in the doorway. "That was hot," he said. "But now I've got a rock hard cock and it needs some curing."

"I can help you," Angela replied, grinning devilishly.

Sam opened the compartment in the dresser. While he worked trying to find a sex toy Angela turned around to face Lauren.

"One more thing," she said, pinching Lauren's nipple hard. "You did my pussy, now do my asshole." Angela turned around and spread her butt cheeks. She shoved her crack right into Lauren's face, placing her asshole right above Lauren's mouth.

To Lauren's astonishment, Angela's asshole opened about an inch and a half almost voluntarily. With so much wild butt sex she must have gained control over her pooper.

"Eat my ass, bitch!" Angela shouted. She squirmed on Lauren's face. Lauren was still trying to adjust Angela's weight when Angela pinched and twisted both of Lauren's nipples. Lauren tried to scream but instead found her tongue probing Angela's shithole. As soon as Angela felt the A2M underway she let go of Lauren's nipples. "Oh yeah," Angela began moaning. "That feels so good! Eat my shit, bitch! Eat my shit!"

Lauren was close to vomiting. The rim of Angela's hole was relatively clean, but when her tongue actually entered the hole she got a sharp shit-tang taste that rocked and clung to her taste buds. She lapped at the hole, trying to penetrate it as little as possible.

Sam closed the compartment and removed his clothes. He was holding two pairs of alligator-style nipple clamps with rubber covers on the end and a large, twelve-inch long and three-and-a-half-inch thick black dildo. Angela giggled at the thought of how she was about to be dominated. She reached behind her back and un-clipped her bra, all the while rocking her hips, giving Lauren a taste of her crap.

Sam looked at the natural 35C breasts as they bounced around on Angela's chest. He grabbed her left breast, plucked at the massive erect nipple and clamped one side of the first pair of nipple clamps to the rosy protrusion. Angela moaned and howled with both pleasure and pain as he applied both pairs of clamps onto her breasts, with two clamps on each nipple. He then grabbed the big thick decorative monster black dildo that was not intended for sexual use, pinched Angela's clitoris and shoved it up her pussy.

It slid in with ease but still almost ripped apart Angela's waist. The plastic flair held it in place. Angela cried from the pain on both her nipples and in her vagina as she rocked on Lauren's face and the unrealistically thick twelve-inch dildo. "Aahhh..." Angela sobbed.

Lauren wondered how she could accept such punishment and still find pleasure in it. Meanwhile, she had almost passed out from the weight on her face and the stench in her mouth and nose.

Sam mounted the bed and pointed his eight-inch long cock down at Angela's mouth. He yanked down on her hair, causing her to open her mouth wide with even more pain. "Suck on this, you whore." With that Sam shoved his entire rod down her throat and stuffed his balls in her mouth.

Angela started to get used to the pain and was converting it to pleasure as she slurped on Sam's cock. She did her best to breathe as he pumped his meat further down her throat. Fortunately for Angela and Lauren Sam was almost ready to blow from the lesbian feast he'd witnessed and Angela's cries of pain. He felt his cock slide down her throat and slide around in the delicate passage. Angela's saliva had completely coated his cock which added even more lubrication. He groaned as she continued to suck on the thick meat invading her body.

Lauren was relieved a few minutes later when he heard Sam tell Angela to get off her face. She thought that he'd ejaculated his load down her throat. She thought wrong. Angela did as was asked and dismounted Lauren's face. Lauren took in big gulps of air and tried to get rid of the stench in her nose. She turned her head and looked at Angela carefully removing the nipple clamps from her breasts, which were bright red with pain. She kept the dildo up her love box and started massaging the monolithic toy up and down her vagina, much to Lauren's amazement.

Sam pinched Lauren's nipple and slapped her breasts, as he had the night before, causing Lauren to yelp. He then shoved his penis up Lauren's vagina and started fucking her. "What are you doing?" Lauren shouted, half crying from the red hot pain in her breasts.

"I'm fucking you and I'm going to cum in you!" Sam said. "Now shut up and moan!"

"But I'm not on birth control!" Lauren managed to splutter out.

"That's the joke!" Sam replied. With two more strokes he began ejaculating straight up Lauren's unprotected sex. She felt his hot cum bouncing around inside her and making its way through her reproductive system with each burst. He groaned as he ejaculated more and more cream, six complete strings in total. He then withdrew and wiped the excess cum onto Lauren's stomach.

Sam got up off the bed and nodded to Angela before walking out of the room.

12