Pervert? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
colej
colej
157 Followers

She gave me a strange smile and said, "Just remember, I fucked her first and I have dibs."

She reached towards me; she wanted Maria's panties. I moved closer to her, our legs intertwined, and I held Maria's panties close to her nose. The hand at her pussy increased speed, her free hand grabbed for my dick. I let go of it and allowed her free rein. I used my free hand to maul her tits. Suddenly she was coming hard. Her hand on my dick lost its rhythm as she shook in orgasm. I kissed her hard and deep.

As she recovered we suddenly found ourselves with my body covering hers, my cock kissing her pussy. Sis and I looked at each other and knew we wanted it. I slid my cock into her with a moan. I wanted to make it last but we wanted each other too much and we were soon trying to fuck each other into the sky. We achieved simultaneous liftoff as our bodies shook with passion.

I rolled us over as we recovered, my cock still in her pussy. "Pervert" she said as she kissed me hungrily. I kissed her back as I caressed her ass.

Twenty minutes later we were still in the same position exchanging kisses. My cock had decided it was not leaving her pussy and was still very erect. Sis was very touched by that, she said. "I love the obvious fact that you and your dick really want me. My pussy and I love it."

She had just started a slow fuck as Mom walked in my room. My dick panicked and began to shrink. Mom simply walked up to us and gave each of us a wet, lusty kiss.

"Mom, you are back much sooner than expected. Anything wrong?"

"No, he had company coming so we cut our visit short. It was a successful visit nonetheless."

Mom sat on my bed and was getting undressed. My cock rapidly changed course and Sis sighed.

When Mom took her panties off she handed them to Sis then gathered the rest of her clothing and strode out of the room. I had just seen my mother naked and my cock was very impressed. It grew inside Sis' pussy to a degree she felt it and said "Ooh."

Sis resumed fucking me as she searched Mom's panties. Sis found what she was looking for in them at showed it to me. It was cum.

"I thought she had gone to see her brother?" I asked.

"That is exactly where she went," Sis said as she began to fuck me harder.

My sister and I fucked like maniacs for days after our initial fall from grace. For a week we slept in the same bed fucking most of the night away. We tried not to do too much in front of Mom but we noticed that Mom visited her brother and sister a lot more often.

Sis had explained to me that the way Mom stayed "faithful" to Dad was to keep it in the family. She and her brother started fucking each other while teens and had to include their sister when she discovered their secret. Dad was fine with the arrangement and was pleased by the added bonus of getting to fuck his sister in law.

After a couple of weeks the three of us slowly moved to full exposure and we spent most of our time at home naked. I installed a set of coat hooks on the back of the front door and hung jogging shorts and a t-shirt on one in case company came. Shortly after a shopping trip two silky kimono style robes joined my stuff.

This led to a strange circumstance. When we were just lounging and watching TV we would all be naked. When my sister wanted my dick in her she would put on the kimono robe and sit on my lap spreading the robe so Mom could not see penetration. Of course Mom knew where my dick was but Sis thought it was the polite thing to do.

After a few such episodes Mom began putting on her robe and masturbated while my sister and I fucked. None of us held back their orgasmic groans. Mom and Sis would then return their robes to the hooks and walked hand in hand to a bedroom.

Maria came over a week after the sibling fuck marathon started. Sis was a bit tender and very tired, (and by this time so was I), so she stripped Maria naked, tied a ribbon around her body and presented her to Mom as a gift. It was a good thing it was Friday, as we did not see either of them until noon of the next day.

By the end of the weekend there was another kimono robe hanging on the front door hooks. Maria began coming over every Friday night and bringing an overnight bag with her. Her mother came with her a couple of times and stayed with Mom.

By the end of three weeks our respective hungers had been calmed and Sis and Mom took turns with or shared Maria.

My time for play had become dramatically reduced. My final photo presentation in class had drawn the attention of a prestigious photographer and I had been hired as an assistant. I had little free time.

It came to pass that Sis and I went three days without fucking. We kissed and caressed. I kissed tits and pussy. She kissed and licked my dick. But we did not fuck. Mom and I had kissed often and my cock had pressed her body often. I had played with her tits a bit and she had squeezed my cock a bit.

It was a Tuesday afternoon when the dynamics of the household changed. I was home, as I did not work that day, I had worked all weekend. Mom and Sis had just left to go shopping when the front door opened and Maria walked in. I told her she had just missed them.

Maria said, "I know. I waited in my car and watched them leave."

What she said and what she did brought my dick to instant attention. She was shedding her clothes and by the time she turned into my bedroom she was naked.

I locked the front door and shed my shorts on the way to the bedroom. When I got there she was on my bed, one hand on a tit and one hand on her pussy. I had desperately wanted Maria since the day she kissed me and squeezed my dick but there had never been a time for me. Apparently she felt the same way.

I saw no need for preliminaries. I draped my body over hers and she immediately pulled my dick into her pussy. I pressed hard into her while devouring her lips. We moaned into each other's mouth as I took my first long stroke. The rest of my strokes came at a furious pace. She fucked me back with abandon and after just a few minutes her moans became continuous as her cums tumbled into each other.

I was struck by how different it felt from fucking Sis, or fucking anybody else for that matter. Maria was taller so our bodies had more surface contact points. Her larger tits felt glorious as they pressed against my chest. She was physically stronger so her movements were felt clearly. I loved being with her.

I was fast approaching my orgasm when her body began to shake as if jolted by an electrical charge. I absorbed the full brunt of her orgasm and spewed into her. I wanted my cum to last so I stroked slowly yet deeply into her. She moaned her approval.

I slid my body off hers and just lay there trying to catch my breath. She recovered first and said "Awesome."

"Absolutely" I said.

We spent the better part of the next hour talking, caressing, and exploring each other's body. I paid homage to her tits while she showed me exactly what she liked. I caressed her ass.

She completely agreed with my suspicion that my mother and sister were keeping us away from each other.

She said " They called me and asked me to join them on a shopping trip. I said I was about to start a project to go ahead without me. I parked at the end of the street and as soon as I saw them pulling away I came over. I think we have about two hours."

That last sentence was uttered as her head was sliding down my body. When my flaccid dick was slurped into her mouth it reacted as if it had just been pumped with oxygen. In less than a minute she had restored it to its full glory.

She looked into my eyes and said, "I want you to watch me suck your dick. I want you to know exactly who has your dick in her mouth."

For about a millennium I lost my ability to breathe. She licked its length slowly. She swallowed my dick whole, I could feel my dick enter her throat. Each time I came close to cumming she would back away then start on it again. Exquisite pain, now I knew what that meant. She never broke eye contact. Eventually she crawled up my body kissing it along the way.

"I love you," she said as she straddled my hips and lowered her pussy to my dick. She made penetration an exercise in super slow motion. A couple of times she stopped completely and sighed. I put my hands behind my head and just watched her as she rose and fell, pushed and slid, twisted and turned, getting every inch of contact between cock and cunt.

I loved looking at her. Her tongue was a bit out of her mouth as she concentrated on her fuck. Her hair swayed on counterpoint with her body. Her firm tits quietly danced for me.

Along the fuck she gave herself a small cum now and then. There would be three or four hard and fast strokes followed by a hiss and a short rest. At those times I would sit up and kiss her lips then attempt to swallow a tit. I was in no danger of cutting her pleasure short thanks to my recent explosion.

Abruptly her mood changed dramatically. As she shifted her position slightly her clit started rubbing against my pubic bone. Suddenly she was saying, "Oh fuck, oh fuck." Her body tensed and I felt fluids washing over my dick and past my balls until my ass rested in a liquid pool. Her eyelids fluttered. I saw red goose bumps cover her chest and tits. Her cunt began a series of spasms that squeezed my dick hard.

I had not moved a muscle, yet I spewed geysers of cum into her. She started to collapse onto me but I held her hips until the last of my cum had been fired away.

Soon we settled side by side, my arm around her pulling her close to me. I kissed her softly. I saw a ghost of a smile before she dozed off.

We returned to Earth after about twenty minutes. Without speaking we headed to the shower and helped each other wash off. Once dry Maria headed towards the living room while I stripped my bed and started the washer.

When I joined her in the living room I saw she had her robe on. I put my shorts and t-shirt on and joined her on the couch. She had fixed each of us a glass of iced tea and had turned on the stereo to smooth jazz.

"I'm sorry," she said. "That had never happened to me. I'll buy you a new mattress."

"We have not worn that one out yet," I said.

"You will never get the smell out."

"Good, it will always remind me of how it got there."

Maria visibly relaxed as she realized as was neither angry nor disgusted.

"What did you feel? I asked.

"Everything and nothing. The energy of the universe flowed into me, from pussy to heart to head. I felt a rush of warmth. It was the most pleasurable and scariest experience of my life. What did it look like to you?"

"I could not tell if it was horror or bliss on your face. I thought for an instant that your pussy was going to eat my dick. I felt your rush of warmth. I doubt you noticed but as your fluids began to bathe me I came hard into you without ever moving. The only problem I have with it will be if I never get you there again."

"Pervert" she said. She gave me a genuine smile and said not to worry; she did not want to return there anytime soon. "The first fuck was my best ever anyway. I will be perfectly happy getting that on a regular basis."

"Deal" I said.

We settled into each other on the sofa and drank our tea in silence. When Mom and Sis returned we were still in that spot.

Maria and I were in the living room dressed as much as anybody ever dressed in the house yet both Mom and Sis immediately knew what had transpired.

The smile on my sister's face looked forced. She excused herself after saying "Hi" and went to her room.

Mom's smile was more like a person that has accepted the inevitable. She said "I'll go talk to her."

Maria and I had not spoken or moved. A minute later Maria said, "I guess I should go."

"No, don't. Let's let it play out. Mom always knows what to say. There is no going back anyway."

Twenty or so minutes later Mom returned to the living room. She was naked as she reached for her robe and slipped it on. Maria and I received long sweet kisses from her as she joined us on the couch.

"She understands the situation and fully expected it, she just doesn't like it very much," Mom said. "She did not want to share either of you with anybody. She only allowed Maria and me together because she was so much involved with you," she said to me.

Maria leaned over and gave Mom a sweet, heartfelt kiss. "I love you," she said to Mom.

"And I love you" Mom said answering her kiss. "And I know you love her too. But this sexy young man has captured your heart. I saw this coming years ago. I thought it funny that you two had no clue."

We sat in silence for a while then Maria stood and said "I will go talk to her."

Mom slipped next to me and I held her close while we awaited the coming storm.

My hand idly stroked Mom's tit and toyed with her nipple while we waited. She turned her head for a kiss. That one turned into a second and a third kiss. The intensity of our kisses escalated rapidly. Somewhere along the line my hand was on her pussy and hers has gripping my dick.

Mom pressed the PAUSE button.

As we calmed down we could hear laughter coming from the bedroom. Mom went to join them and Maria soon rejoined me. She immediately noticed that my dick was hard and exposed.

Sitting close to me she took over caressing my dick and kissing me with purpose. Our mood was broken by more laughter from the bedroom. "What do they find so funny?" I asked.

"I told her how I pissed all over you."

"I'm not sure that was piss."

We sat in silence for a while as Maria played with my dick and I played with her tit. She turned to look at me and asked,

"When are you going to get around to fucking your mother?"

colej
colej
157 Followers
12