Pervert? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
colej
colej
156 Followers

She said, "Please, I haven't been fucked in so long."

The woman's plea led Aunt Dee to say, "She goes first baby," and moved a bit to the side.

The woman was not in the mood for preliminaries. She sat up, grabbed my dick and pulled on it until its head was separating her pussy lips. I sank it in slowly.

It appeared the lady was not exaggerating the length of her abstinence, her pussy was very tight. I had to proceed an inch at a time. She had a very loud cum as our pubic hairs intermingled.

I fucked her with long, slow, steady strokes. Her pussy began to overflow with juices allowing me easier penetration and withdrawal. Her moans were continuous and her legs assumed a life of their own. I pushed my torso away from her and Aunt Dee kissed her from tits to lips and back.

Suddenly the woman let loose a primal scream, her whole body went into spasms centered on my dick and her pussy. One loud gasp later her body went limp. It was one of the most amazing orgasms I had ever witnessed. Aunt Dee agreed as she pulled me off the woman and into her.

She did not want long, slow strokes. She wanted me to fuck her into unconsciousness too. I fucked her deep, hard, fast. She gave me a loud groan followed immediately by another, then another. I was not going to be able to hold back much longer and grunted the news to Aunt Dee.

As hard as I was fucking her she started to fuck me back even harder. As my cum shot out of my cock the last of her series of orgasms arrived with a loud wail. Her body was limp as I took my last strokes. She looked at me with distant eyes and smiled. She was asleep before I took my dick out of her cunt.

I sat up trying to catch my breath. I needed a drink. I saw a wine bottle still open and with perhaps four good swigs in it. I had taken two swigs when I noticed the change in wind direction. It was now pounding the bedroom window.

Taking the large flashlight I went to check the guest room, the one I was supposed to be in that night. It was nice and cozy and definitely quieter than the main bedroom. I went to the ladies and carried each of them to the smaller bed.

"No room for me here," I thought.

The women instinctively snuggled to each other, one or both emitting a purr before sinking back into deep sleep.

I went to the main bedroom, grabbed a pillow and the sheet that had been pushed to the floor earlier in the day, closed the door and settled on the couch. Despite the roar outside I was asleep in seconds.

I awoke to a gray day. I could hear the wind but the roar was gone. I searched for my watch and was surprised to see it was nine AM. After a very quick shower I walked out the back door to check the condition of the screened porch. It appeared intact. So was the fence. The section of fence now in the garage came from elsewhere.

Searching into my bag I pulled out my camp stove. The wind was still blowing at perhaps thirty miles an hour but the rain had stopped. The side of the house afforded some protection and what wind was going through the porch felt nice against my skin.

I took three chairs and the patio table out to the porch, set my stove on the table then pulled out bacon and eggs from the refrigerator. I filled a quart size pot with bottled water and filled the coffee makers canister with coffee for twelve cups. I fired up the camp stove and set the water on one burner and a frying pan with the bacon on the other.

I went to check on the ladies. They were in deep slumber but uncovered. Their heads were at opposite ends of the bed so I knew that sometime during the early morning hours they had been awake enough for a session of sixty-nine. Their pussies were moist enough for me to sink a finger up to a knuckle easily. They stirred a bit as I probed them but did not wake. I repeated the finger fuck on each until I felt them shedding the mantle of sleep.

I went back out to the porch to check on breakfast. The bacon was done so I placed the strips on paper towels and started on the eggs. As they were frying the water in the pot began to roil. I picked it up and took it into the kitchen where I slowly poured it over the coffee grounds in the filter. Once I had a full pot of coffee I took it to the porch and placed the carafe over the burner on low heat.

The eggs were done. I found plates, forks and coffee mugs and took them to the porch then I went to wake the ladies.

The bed was empty. I looked into the guest bathroom and they were both trying to take a shower without letting the cold water hit them. I reached in and while holding one each tit told them to hurry, as breakfast was getting cold.

They found me in the porch drinking a cup of coffee and enjoying the breeze sliding past my nude body. I was pleased to see that both ladies were still naked.

They were also ravenous. The food was gone in seconds and they looked around for more. I went back to the refrigerator and pulled out the rest of the eggs, some cheese cubes, and some sausage. I made a giant omelet with it. The ladies destroyed it before they had a chance to pause and admire my culinary artistry.

We spent a while sipping the coffee until, after a whispered conversation with Aunt Dee the lady sat on the edge of the table in front of me and said "Please eat my pussy."

That was the breakfast I loved, the breakfast of champions. I had noticed the previous evening that the only part of the lady that said "mid forties" was her face. Her body looked delicious. My first taste of her pussy confirmed my expectations.

She did not have much more control over her body for my tongue than she did for my dick. She managed to tell me between gasps that she knew that I knew she was watching me yesterday. She thanked me for staying out long enough to bring herself off.

Aunt Dee asked for an explanation but the woman was careening to orgasm and could not speak. I had a mouth full of pussy and could not speak. Her cum was deep and loud, her spasms stretching over a long while. As soon as she staggered off the table Aunt Dee got on it and presented her pussy to me.

I took my time, even pausing to sip my coffee after I had her very close to cumming. She called me every name in the book and a few she invented for the occasion while demanding I get back to work. The neighbor had recovered enough to enjoy our play.

The next time I had Aunt Dee close to orgasm the lady gave her a deep kiss while mauling her tits with her hand. Aunt Dee's groan was barely muffled by the mouth on her lips.

As soon as she slid off the table I sat on it. The neighbor brought her chair close and sat next to Aunt Dee. She started making love to my dick. It reminded me I missed being with Maria.

Soon there was a second mouth at my dick and after a short period of jostling for position they settled into a rhythm.

Watching their mouths surround my dick and watching four magnificent tits jiggle underneath it made the blowjob last a much shorter time than I wanted. Neither mouth was covering my dick when the first sperm missile erupted. Mouths took turns containing the subsequent eruptions.

They continued sucking my dick long after it was dead. They then turned their mouths on each other and were each trying to be the first to reach the others tonsils.

I poured myself another cup of coffee and was about to sit with them when I heard the phone ring. A good sign.

I answered it and was not surprised to hear Robert's voice. I assured him we were fine. I told him we had picked up a storm refugee from next door and had just finished breakfast. I told him about the section of fence in the garage and that since his fence was intact I would be interested to know how far it had flown before coming up against the wall of his house.

He told me the worst was over and that crews were already out restoring power. Maria's home should already have their power back. His neighborhood should have power back within four hours, Uncle Ray's neighborhood within six hours. Ironically, my own neighborhood never lost power.

He added that the road to my home was deeply flooded and it may be three or four days before a car could go in. Pumps that will be needed to lower the water level will be used in more priority locations first.

"I hope you don't mind staying with us that long", he said.

"I am looking forward to getting to know you better over that time" I replied.

There was a pause at the other end of the line before I heard him say "Good. Unless something unforeseen happens I expect to be home tonight. Give Dee a kiss for me and tell her I love her. I will see you tonight."

We said our goodbyes and I rejoined the ladies. I waited until Aunt Dee's mouth was unoccupied, (it was full of tit), then gave her a deep kiss and said, "That's from Uncle Robert. He said to remind you he loves you. I do too by the way."

The neighbor said, "The phone works? I better get home. My daughter is probably calling to see how I am."

She started to leave then said, "I did not come here naked, did I?"

Aunt Dee and I simultaneously said, "Yes you did."

We were not able to keep a straight face so after enjoying her brief look of incredulity we pointed to her t-shirt lying on the kitchen counter. Aunt Dee went to her bedroom and came out with a pair of sandals. She told the neighbor never to go out barefoot after a storm.

Once the woman had her shirt and the sandals on Aunt Dee gave her an exuberant hug and kiss and said, "See you later" as she closed the door behind her.

"What's her name?" I asked Aunt Dee.

"Fuck, I don't know. She just moved in a month ago and although we have spoken we never sat and visited."

"Well don't you think it would be the polite thing to do to learn her name now that we spent an entire hurricane fucking her?"

Aunt Dee grabbed my t-shirt off the floor, put on some sandals and bolted out of the door.

I called Mom and she said everything was fine. She sort of told me she and her brother had managed a fuck during the night.

I then called Maria and everything was OK with them too. I did not talk to Sis as she apparently had Maria's mother's pussy in her mouth.

Maria told me her mother was looking forward to us getting much better acquainted. From her tone I suspected that meant her mother wanted to fuck me. We talked until someone put a pussy on her mouth.

The electricity came back. I walked around to make sure nothing unforeseen had occurred. Robert called to remind me to do just that and was happy I had already done so.

I flopped myself on the couch, put my head on the pillow and was soon asleep. As I drifted off I dreamed of a man fucking a man in the ass. Strangely enough I was the one being fucked.

I managed to murmur "Pervert" to myself before I sank into a deep slumber.

colej
colej
156 Followers
12