Perverting The Police

Story Info
Emma Frost's fall from grace.
2.6k words
4.3
97.1k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers

Officers Campbell, Rodgers and Reid had finished their shift and could have headed straight home but they hadn't, instead electing to wait and see their friend John Hannigan make a fool of himself again. Hannigan was stood outside the ladies changing room, aftershave almost overpowering them and with a big, dumb goofy grin on his face waiting patiently. His eyes lit up as the door pulled in and WPC Emma Frost emerged. It was not difficult to see why new recruit Hannigan was smitten. Frost was like a goddess, tall, platinum blonde, with ice blue eyes and a figure to die for - athletic and strong but also very curvy in all the right places. As she emerged from the locker room after a long, hard shift, having finally ditched her uniform she didn't even give Hannigan a second glance.

"Er, Em, Emma? I w-wondered if you would want, I mean like, to go for a drink?"

He stammered his question like a tongue tied school boy.

"No, goodbye."

Were her only two words to Hannigan as she strolled passed, still not even looking at him.

And like that she was gone, around the corner and out the back door to the police station towards the car park.

The three guys exploded in laughter and came up to the crestfallen Hannigan.

"Hey man, don't sweat it, that bitch has blown out everyone in the station, it's not like you're the first!"

"Yeah, she even turned me down! I reckon she's not into men if you know what I mean!"

"Nah. She's just a frigid cow. Don't sweat it Hannigan let's go have a drink."

Once in her car Emma smiled as she looked in the rear view mirror and flicked at her long, blonde hair. Guys were so pathetic sometimes. She hadn't become one of the best, and most successful officers in the city by dating work colleagues and she wasn't about to start now. No the Sergeant in the Vice Squad was better than that, she was all about work, always had been always would be. She started her car and drew away headed to Doctor Foster's clinic, she was the treating Emma for her own personal vice, cigarettes, through a course of hypnotism.

*

Kimberley Foster was a good looking woman too, not as drop dead gorgeous as her patient but only a couple of years older at 32 and with a slim figure and short, cropped blonde hair she was very attractive in her blue power business suit.

"How has this week been Emma? Any cravings? No. that is good, I think we're nearly there, maybe just a couple more sessions and you'll be done here."

"Sound's great Doc, thanks, I'm really feeling the difference."

"Good. Ok, let's get going, you know what to do, lie, back, relax and listen to my voice only, concentrate on my voice alone.."

Within a couple of minutes Emma Frost was under full hypnosis and only then, when Kimberley gave the signal did Joey "The Scar" Scarletti emerge from his hiding place in the Doctor's cupboard. The gangster was one of the main drug dealers and runner of prostitution rings in the city. He and Emma had had more than a few run ins with the policewoman costing him thousands of dollars in the two years since she had moved to Vice. He was a big, smarmy, greasy guy and Kimberley shuddered as he put his hand on her shoulder.

"Well done Doctor. Looks like your little brother might yet get to keep his kneecaps. Now perhaps you can just show me that Officer Frost is totally obedient. Tell her to strip off, let's get a look at that hot body, shall we?"

Kimberley was repulsed by the man and not a little scared too. She felt terrible at having abused a patient like this but realised that if she wanted to protect her brother she had to go along with the man. When The Scar had first approached her with the proposition she had wanted nothing to do with it but he had impressed on her very quickly that not doing what he wanted would have some very serious implications for her and her brother. What choice had she had? So these last few weeks she had not only been helping Emma lose her craving for cigarette but setting her up for some deeper, stronger mind control and as per her agreement she was going to hand that control over to the slavering maniac stood right next to her at the end of this session. Gathering her thoughts and trying to control her voice she cleared her throat and addressed the patient lying peacefully on her couch.

"Emma. I want you to stand up and to take off all your clothes please."

This was the acid test, both Kimberley and Scarletti knew it, if she did this then there could be little doubt she was fully under the influence of the Doctor's orders. The blonde policewoman stood up serenely and with a blank expression on her face she began to unbutton her cream blouse, she let it fall away from her arms then reached behind her and easily unclipped her bra and shrugged it off revealing her firm, large breasts. Joey gave a perverted sigh and rubbed his crotch through his trousers. Emma did not pause or hesitate once, she moved her hands down to her trousers and undid her belt before undoing them and stepping out of them and her shoes, last to go were her white lacy panties and she took them off without stopping, dropping them to the floor to stand naked before the Doctor and the Gangster.

"You see? Does that prove I did what you asked?"

Kimberley was starting to get exasperated.

"Maybe, lets try something else first though Doc, tell her to crawl over to me and to kiss my shoes."

Reluctantly the young Doctor did so, feeling sick to her stomach watching the proud policewoman crawl across her floor and obediently kiss the evil gangster's leather brogues. As she did so Scarletti peered down at her and sneered.

"Found your proper position bitch, haven't you? You know after all the money and hassle you have caused me I gotta tell you it's tempting to kick your fucking teeth out of your fucking mouth. But I'm not that kind of guy, Doc, tell her to get up on her knees and to suck my dick!"

"What?! No, I'm not going to do that!"

Kimberley replied without thinking.

In an instant Joey's face was transformed into something terrifying, menacing and she realised she had crossed the line. But just as quickly his face returned to the confident, mocking one he had adopted thus far.

"You know Doctor Foster, you're correct Miss Frost is not going to do that - you are! And while you suck my dick you can tell this bitch to get behind me and lick my asshole, understand?"

Kimberley understood alright and realised she had no say in what was going on, she was on thin ice here herself. So as Joey dropped his trousers and displayed his fat, greasy looking cock she gave Emma her instructions and dropped to her own knees before him. Joey stood up proudly and enjoyed the Policewoman that has irritated him so prising his hairy ass cheeks apart and greedily tongue fucking his asshole while this snot nosed bitch of a Doctor started to give him a reluctant blow job. Joey was no stud and with those two blondes working on him he was blowing his load in no time at all, filling Kimberley's mouth with his sour seed. She made to pull her mouth off him but he reached down, grabbed her hair and held her in position until he had finished pumping his wad into her.

"And don't fucking spit it out bitch, you just keep it in there for this other cunt. Tell her get her tongue out of my ass and you two can swap spit and cum, if you get my drift."

Kimberley got his sick drift alright and commanding her patient with a mouthful of semen was not easy but she managed it and seconds later the two hot blondes were French kissing with the gangster's cum passed from mouth to mouth as he got dressed again.

"Now Doctor, I want you to give Officer Frost the command that from now on if I tell her to do something she will do it without question and that she won't remember this ever happened. Ok?"

"Sure, whatever, Ok, I'll do it, I just never want to see you again, Ok?"

Joey smirked and nodded.

"Believe me if you do then you've fucked up with this and you and little brother will be in for a world of hurt..."

*

Emma headed home unaware of what had happened at her therapist, though she was troubled by a strange taste in her mouth all night that she couldn't seem to shift.

'Must be something to do with kicking the habit' she mused.

Joey actually masturbated that night with a million thoughts of what he was going to do and with the sexy police officer but he managed to control himself into not doing anything that night, this was a situation he knew he really should exploit to its fullest potential. The next day he decided to test out the Doctors mind control a little further. He had Emma's number and phoned when he knew she was home. She answered chirpily enough but as soon as Joey spoke her mind clicked into total obedience.

"Miss Frost, you have an all encompassing desire to get both your nipples pierced. You will head down to 46th Street and locate Pierce O'Leary's and will get a pair of nipple rings put in. While you are there you will decide to get your labia pierced also and a silver bar through it. The proprietor, Mr. O'Leary is a noted pervert on the sex register but his very touch will arouse you. By the end of your visit you will offer to pay for the work by giving him oral sex."

She mechanically agreed and he hung up and got himself down to 46th Street.

*

The Irish tattoo artist and body piercing 'expert' was a thoroughly horrible man. In all senses. He was tall but fat and his body and dental hygiene left a lot to be desired. His hands were as greasy as his slick, dark hair and seemed to have a permanent erection judging by the state of his grubby trousers. And his appearance matched to his manner. He was greasy and slimy, making double entendres with every sentence while his eyes blatantly stared at any woman in his shop. And it had caught him out previously as he had a string of sex offences to his name, all minor but galling nonetheless. He hadn't quite believed Joey when he had told him that a beautiful blonde cop was coming in that day but he hadn't questioned him either, you didn't question someone like Joey.

Emma entered the shop just after lunch. She was wearing a white vest top and white knee length shorts. Getting her piercings was she thought, likely to require her to have a little and as loose clothing as possible. And she did want these piercings, yes she was almost desperate to get them. O'Leary's eyes nearly popped out of his head when the blonde entered his shop, usually it was just the trash came here not someone as obviously classy as this. He had an immediate and obvious erection as he ushered Emma into the tattered and torn leather chair.

O'Leary's eyes near jumped from their socket when Emma walked through his door. The blonde was everything Joey had promised and more and he was virtually salivating as Emma stood in front of him detailing what work she wanted done. His fingers could not wait to get to work as he guided her into the room in the back of his shop.

"if you take your top off Miss we'll get started."

Even then O'Leary expected her not to go through with this but she just marched passed him and hauled off her flimsy top to reveal her full, white breasts as she sat in the indicated leather chair. He walked around her and held her breasts, pawing them and sizing them up. Emma made no complaint and just sat there passively as he treated her tits like piece of meat. In fact it was arousing her, turning her on, making her wet. It was not a big or a long job to pierce her nipples but the grubby Irishman took ages, taking every opportunity to fondle them before finally putting the needle through them and attaching the nipple rings Emma had chosen. Emma sat impassively through it all unbothered at disfiguring her prefect body in this manner and when he was finished she just slipped out of her shorts and sat naked in his chair as she asked for her next piercing.

O'Leary could barely control himself as his sweaty, grubby hands began to feel at Emma's beautifully shaven pussy and brought her clit up and out. He smirked at her thickly wet pussy and lifted his fingers from it and took a long, hard lick at them, savouring her juices. Emma was not bothered at all at the disgusting man pawing her body like this, she just sat back and allowed him, she was conscious he was doing it but did not seem to care. Once he had pierced her clit he slid a thick, metal bar through the hole and stood back to admire his handiwork. Emma sat patiently naked in his chair as she stood and looked at her, an erection obvious tenting in his jeans.

"You'll want paying" stated Emma mechanically, "I wondered if you would except something other than cash?"

With that the ice cool blonde smiled sweetly at him then slid forward off the chair and knelt at his feet.

The perverted Irishman smiled as the hot blonde undid his flies and he lit a cigarette himself as she started her own variation of smoking. If the Emma of just two days ago had done this it would have elicited the strongest of negative reactions, she abhorred oral sex even with the men she had loved but this? This would have been the nadir of her life. And yet she knelt there submissively taking his disgusting dick in and out of her mouth, her tongue expertly rolling around his member, probing under his foreskin, lapping at his piss hole like it was a normal activity for her. As she was 'paying' O'Leary she never even noticed Joey enter the room behind her. He smiled at O'Leary and lit a cigar.

"She do it all OK?"

"Sure. Not a peep of trouble. Came in like you said asked for her piercings and paid me like you can see. Bitch sucks a good cock too!"

"I know. Anyway she might be back I got a few ideas for tattoos for her. But not just now, need her for something else first."

Just then O'Leary's balls tightened. Partly because Emma had begun to knead them and partly because he could hold back no longer and he plucked his cock from her mouth to casually spray his cum all over the policewoman's face. Joey smirked through his cigar smoke as he watched the cum spurt time and again on her perfect features, blasting her eyes, her nose and her hair before the last drops were squeezed out onto her forehead.

"I guess it works bitch, eh? I think it's about time that the Vice Squad started to get a bit more intimate."

TO BE CONTINUED...

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers