Pervert's Revenge

Story Info
Pervert's revenge.
14.8k words
3.06
97.4k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: You must be at least 18 years old to read this story. It contains graphic sex and should not be read by those who find such aspects objectionable.

This story belongs to me and should not be used commercially without my permission.

I write for my own enjoyment and am sharing this with other members of the MC community after spending the last few years being entertained by numerous authors, too many to mention here.

Any feedback is appreciated. It can be emailed to me at the contact in my profile.

*****

Hi, my name's Rob and my boss asked me to write to you to describe the amazing events that changed my life a couple of weeks ago.

It started shortly after I got engaged to Kelly. Kelly is absolutely gorgeous. She is 5′7″, half-Chinese and half Italian with lovely olive skin, long black hair, brown eyes and an amazingly sexy figure including perfect 36C breasts that I loved.

Kelly and I met at work where I was her boss. There was an instant attraction and it was not long before we were dating. Every bloke at work was jealous of me, especially the guys who worked in the factory. The worst of these guys was Dave. He was an ugly, dirty, 50-year-old pervert who thought women were there to be leered at. He was so crude and vulgar, every woman in the office tried to avoid him. The space around his working area was covered with pictures of sexy celebrities and porno models but it was Kelly he lusted after most and he made no secret of it.

Whenever Kelly had to go into the factory Dave used to wolf whistle and then make dirty comments about how sexy Kelly looked. He was so disgusting he even told Kelly and myself how much he enjoyed wanking over her, how Kelly's body was made to be wanked over and what sexy fantasies he had over Kelly. Kelly used to tell Dave what a tosser he was and how she would not go near him if he was the last person on Earth, however Dave used to reply that made wanking over her hot body even better.

After two years of going out with Kelly I proposed on holiday. We loved each other so much and we both knew we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together. When we got back we decided to have a celebration with our friends who also worked with us, so on the Friday after we returned home Kelly and I went out with Sophie, Olive and Jackie.

Sophie, Olive and Jackie worked with Kelly and myself. They were all really nice girls and we got on really well.

Sophie is 24 years old from Taiwan. She is 5′8″ with long black hair and brown eyes. She has a stunning face with a lovely pert figure including long legs and a great ass.

Olive is 28 years old from Korea. She is 5′5″ with short black hair, brown eyes and a sexy figure but it is her ass that every bloke used to talk about, naturally it also used to draw loads of perverted comments from Dave.

Jackie is 26 years old with long black hair, she is 5′6″ with lovely big breasts. She used to dress very conservatively to hide them away and stop Dave and the other perverted blokes staring at her large breasts. Jackie is American but of Chinese heritage.

As it was a special occasion we decided to go to an expensive restaurant. We were having a great evening. The food was superb, the wine was flowing and everybody was so happy for Kelly and myself. Olive arranged for champagne to be delivered to our table and made a toast to our happiness, I looked into Kelly's brown eyes and kissed her as everyone else around the table cheered.

"Looks like everybody is having a good time," a voice interrupted. Our kiss was broken as we looked up and saw Dave approach the table.

"Dave, what the fuck are you doing here?" I replied.

"Oh I couldn't miss a chance of seeing these four horny bitches together," he responded with a smug smile as he scanned the bodies of Sophie, Olive, Jackie with his eyes resting on Kelly, especially her breasts.

"How did you find out we were coming here Dave?" I asked surprised he knew.

"Oh I had ways of finding out Rob," Dave replied in a cryptic manner. "Well you girls all look incredibly sexy tonight, I bet all the waiters will be wanking over you tonight," added Dave.

"Fuck off Dave," I said, "we could do without your crude comments, why don't you just leave us alone."

"Leave, with your girlfriend looking so sexy, never," responded Dave.

"Look you are not welcome here, "I added firmly. "Yeah Dave," said Kelly backing me up, "Rob and I are celebrating with our friends and we don't want you here."

"Tough Kelly," Dave replied, "because after you girls have teased me for so long tonight is payback time."

"Payback time!, Ha! Ha!" said Kelly sarcastically, "What can you possibly do to us?"

"Well," said Dave, "tonight I'm going to turn you bitches into dirty, lust driven sluts and I'm going to turn your precious boyfriend into an ugly wanker who you will find repulsive."

There was general laughter from everyone at such a ludicrous comment, "Oh Dave," said Kelly, "all that wanking has ruined your mind, you've lost it. How exactly do you expect to achieve this?"

"Well Kelly," said Dave, "yesterday I purchased this necklace," Dave paused to show us his necklace with a bright red diamond.

"It looks ridiculous," commented Kelly.

"That may be true Kelly, but it's about to give me my ultimate fantasy," responded Dave, " because it gives me the power to control other people's minds and bodies."

"Oh fuck off Dave," said Kelly.

"No way," replied Dave, "now let me see, I think I will start with your outfit Kelly. You look good in it but it doesn't show off enough of your hot body. I think you'll look better in this."

Dave clicked his fingers and suddenly Kelly was sitting next to me in just a skimpy black bra that was two sizes too small and barely concealed her breasts with a thong that was practically dental floss.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck," screamed Kelly as she looked down at her body realising how exposed she was.

"Oh fuck yes," added Dave, "that is fucking sexy Kelly. I've always fantasised over seeing you in such sexy underwear and it was worth the wait, you look so fucking horny."

"Dave, no, you wanker," I responded putting my arm around Kelly. "How did that happen?"

"You didn't believe me, did you," said Dave smiling. "that's just the start of it, the fun is only just beginning."

I looked around and noticed the restaurant was empty apart from Dave and us. I started to feel nervous. I thought I was imagining things but I had seen my girlfriend reduced to wearing the most revealing underwear I had ever seen her in and wondered what else Dave would do.

Dave smiled continuing, "Right girls," he said, "I bet Kelly is making you feel overdressed. I think we should put that right." Dave clicked his fingers again and once again Sophie, Olive and Jackie were in skimpy outfits.

"Fuck, nooooooooooooooo," was their collective reply.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, very sexy you teasing sluts but I think I need a better look, I think you three should stand over there," said Dave pointing to a spot near him, "and show me your sexy bodies."

Sophie, Olive and Jackie all got up and stood up as if on parade for Dave. Dave leered at them, taking in every curve.

"Oh yes, that is quite a show," added Dave, "you all look so fucking horny."

"Fuck off Dave," said Sophie who was wearing a skimpy red bra and thong, "you are a fucking wanker."

"Such a dirty mouth you possess Sophie," responded Dave, "but such a lovely one as well. You know I got so hard the other day watching you suck an ice-lolly I think I'll watch you do it again," Dave clicked his fingers and Sophie was holding a huge ice-lolly.

"Now Sophie, you're going to lick and suck on that ice lolly," instructed Dave, "but you are going to do it like a horny slut would suck a cock."

Sophie looked horrified but got hold of the ice-lolly and licked her tongue along it, then moved her tongue all over it.

"Oh yesssssss Sophie," encouraged Dave, "that looks so hot." He then moved onto Jackie who was in a white bra and thong.

"Wow, great tits Jackie," he said.

"Fuck off Dave," responded Jackie.

"You shouldn't hide away a great pair like those," teased Dave as he gawped unashamedly at them.

"Well I don't like ugly perverts like you leering at them like you are doing now," replied Jackie angrily.

"Oh pity," said Dave, "well I'm just going to have to put that right Jackie. From now on you will love showing off your tits. Getting leered at my lecherous men will make you so hot." Dave clicked his fingers and Jackie suddenly pushed her tits out for inspection. She still found Dave repulsive but loved showing off her tits, even to him.

"Oh that's much better Jackie, blokes should be able to leer at such a hot pair of tits," added Dave.

Dave moved onto Olive who was in a French Maid's outfit with a tiny skirt. "Oh yes Olive," added Dave.

"Watch it Dave," threatened Olive.

"Now Olive as all the waiters seem to have gone home to wank over you sexy bitches it looks like you have been left to clean up," Dave clicked his fingers again and Olive was left holding a duster. "Well Olive I think the floor around you needs cleaning, only you will find you can only bend from your hips."

Olive bent down to clean the floor, Dave leered as her skirt rode up revealing her ass to him. "Mmmmmmmmm Olive, no panties you tease but an ass like yours should be on show."

"Don't you dare look Dave, you pervert," shouted Olive.

"I can't help but look Olive," added Dave.

Dave then turned to Kelly and me. Kelly was sitting on my knee, with our arms around each other. "Ahhhhh the happy couple," he said sarcastically. Kelly and I looked at each other in shock at what was developing.

"You wait Dave, you'll regret this," not wanting to show Dave how fearful I was. Although I had seen things happen that I had no explanation for I had not been a victim of it yet, nor did I believe Dave could play with our minds, that was impossible I kept telling myself.

"Oh I don't think so Rob," he said assertively. "Let's see this body that Kelly raves about." Dave clicked his fingers and suddenly I was completely naked.

"Fuck Dave, how are you doing this?" I said as I realised how easily Dave had made my clothes disappear. I was proud of my body and Dave seemed to be surveying it.

"So how big is your cock then Rob?" Dave enquired.

"I'm not telling you Dave, that's private," I responded.

"Oh we can't have that can we," said Dave clicking his fingers, "from now on any questions I ask you or Kelly you will have to answer truthfully. Now Kelly how big is Rob's cock when it is hard?" Dave asked again.

Kelly looked at Dave, "It's...it's eight inches."

"Oh really," said Dave smiling, "and I bet you love Rob being that big don't you Kelly?"

"Errrr, yes when we make love it is so good," replied Kelly.

"Make love, Ha! Ha!, how sweet, I can assure you Kelly that from now on you will be fucking, not making love," laughed Dave.

"Shut the fuck up you dirty, fucking pervert," I said losing my temper.

"Oh dear Rob," chuckled Dave, "it doesn't feel good not being in control does it, well let's see your eight incher in all its glory."

Dave clicked his fingers and I looked down to see my eight-inch cock erect.

"Very impressive," mocked Dave, "but I think it's time to get my revenge for you always acting so cocky and superior to me by...um...making you less cocky."

Dave snapped his fingers again and as I looked down I saw my cock had shrunk, it was now only three inches.

"Fuckkkkkkkk no Dave," I shouted. "Aaaaaaaaaaargggggggh," screamed Kelly.

"He!He!," laughed Dave, "that's much better, that will teach you for being so arrogant Rob, I bet you're really embarrassed by the size of your cock Rob."

"You wanker Dave," was all I could reply, "turn me back to normal now," I pleaded.

"Never Rob," said Dave, "you don't deserve a big cock." Dave turned to Kelly, "So what do you think of the size of Rob's cock now Kelly?"

"Well I'd prefer if it was bigger again, but I don't care Dave, I love Rob, the size of his cock doesn't matter," replied Kelly.

"Ahhhhhhh sweet," said Dave, "well I think you two should have one final kiss before I make it so Kelly never wants you near her hot body again."

I looked at Kelly, deep into her brown eyes and we kissed passionately. "I love you so much Rob," Kelly told me. "I love you too Kelly," I responded.

"How touching," mocked Dave again, "but for being such a cocky, arrogant wanker Rob, I'm going to make Kelly think you are the ugliest, most repulsive guy she has ever met. Oh and she'll have no memory of you having an eight inch cock, to Kelly you will be a small dick loser."

Dave clicked his fingers as I looked into Kelly's eyes. I was horrified as I saw her expression change. I had never believed Dave could actually change the way Kelly felt about me until now. "Aaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhh," Kelly screamed, "get your hands off my body Rob," Kelly said jumping away from me.

"But Kelly," I said, "we're engaged, we love each other."

"We're not engaged anymore," shouted Kelly throwing the ring away, "and I don't love you, you're so ugly, the thought of you being near me makes me feel sick."

"Kelly you can't say that," I said despairingly.

"Yeah Kelly," added Olive, "you and Rob are so right for each other."

"Shut up Olive," snapped Dave, "all you three girls will have the same opinion of Rob as Kelly has." Dave clicked his fingers.

"Kelly, I love you, can't you remember that," I begged.

"Rob, why would Kelly want to marry a small dick loser like you," said Sophie. Jackie and Olive both agreed.

"Yeah Rob," added Kelly, "you'll never have this body again."

Oh fuck, I thought. Somehow I had gone from celebrating being engaged to the most beautiful girl in the world to Kelly thinking I was the ugliest guy ever. I also had gone from having an eight-inch cock to a tiny three incher in the space of 15 minutes. My worst nightmare was coming true.

"Well Rob, now you know what it feels like to have a horny bitch like Kelly find you repulsive, now it's time to make your ex-girlfriend the dirty little whore I have always fantasised over," said Dave smugly.

"Never Dave," said Kelly, "you're just as repulsive as Rob."

Dave turned to Kelly, "He!He! But Kelly when I click my fingers you will turn into the dirty, filthy, vulgar whore that I have fantasised over for so long and you will lust after me so much that you will do anything to become my fucktoy."

Dave clicked his fingers, Kelly smiled as she licked her lips. She cupped her tits, "Oh Dave, you're so fucking hunky," a look of pure lust came over her. Kelly reached around and removed her skimpy bra revealing her amazing breasts. She could not resist fondling them. Dave was leering at them like he always had done but now they were on show for him.

"Look what I've got for you Dave," said Kelly, "these are the 36C tits you've leered at for so long, they feel so fucking good."

"Oh Kelly they're amazing," agreed Dave, "so big and so firm with lovely bullet like erect nips, I can see you love showing them off."

"I love showing them off for studs like you Dave, you make my cunt so fucking wet," Kelly moved a hand inside her panties and started playing with herself. Her language was so crude and you could hear the lust in her voice. She was acting like a slut as she slipped off her panties to reveal her shaven pussy. It was too much for me take.

"Kelly, stop it," I pleaded, "can't you see what Dave's done to you, he's making you act like a slut. Can't you remember what an dirty, ugly pervert you thought he was, don't degrade yourself like this."

"Oh shut up you ugly, little shit," replied Kelly, "with my hot body," she said shaking her tits and playing with her pussy, "I should be a hot little whore and Dave is such a hot, fucking stud that will use me like the cumwhore I am."

Dave smiled, "Oh dear Rob, Kelly doesn't think much of your body anymore, I think we should compare it with mine." Dave clicked his fingers and was suddenly naked, however he had a huge cock that he got hold of and wanked, "there, that's better," he commented.

"Oh fuck Dave, it's fucking huge," gleamed Kelly, her eyes lighting up.

"It's 12 inches Kelly," replied Dave, "do you want it Kelly?"

"Fuck yesssssss, Dave, I need your cock so much," Kelly said fingering her pussy as she drooled over Dave's cock. "I'll do anything to suck on it."

"Oh yeah Kelly, I know you will," Dave replied. "Now be a good little fucktoy and crawl over here to suck my cock. When I click my fingers you will become an expert cock sucker who loves to swallow and every bit of my cum you swallow you will become more and more addicted to it."

Kelly got down on all fours and looked up at Dave, she licked her lips and began crawling over to Dave, her breasts swaying invitingly. "I want your hard cock so much Dave, I can't wait to suck on it. I was born to suck cock."

Kelly crawled up close to Dave, then looked up with her sexy brown eyes, now glazed with pure lust. She smiled, shaking her body slightly so her tits wobbled. Kelly was eyeing Dave's huge cock like it was the most important thing to her in the world.

Kelly knelt up and took hold of Dave's cock firmly then began to lick it all over, she cupped his balls as Dave moaned in pleasure. Kelly was never keen on sucking my cock but now she was loving every second of getting hold of Dave's huge dick.

"I'm a naughty cocksucking whore Dave, I love your big, thick, hard shaft. You're finally going to get it sucked by a hot, dirty bitch," moaned Kelly as I watched distraught at how she was acting, knowing there was nothing I could do to stop her.

"Oh yesssssss Kelly," moaned Dave, "that's it. Lick the cock that you've teased for so long. I've had so many wanks over this moment, now it's you worshipping my cock. Suck it bitch."

Kelly plunged her mouth into Dave's huge cock taking in his full 12 inches. Her mouth was full of cock as she slurped loudly. Her head moved about as Kelly tongued Dave hard. Dave could not resist getting hold of the back of her head and pushing it into his cock then rolling it around.

"Go on slut, you're such a fucking hot whore Kelly and a fucking great cocksucker," said Dave. Kelly seemed to love being treated rough, the moans of pleasure became louder as she put on her hot show for Dave.

Dave was clearly close to cumming as Kelly kept up her tongue-lashing. Dave's eyes were fixed on my ex-girlfriend sucking his huge boner. With a loud moan his cock pulsed and he let go of his jism. Kelly swallowed eagerly as Dave's cum filled her mouth.

Kelly finished Dave's cock off, licking him dry. She got up and looked down at her body seeing some of Dave's cum had spilt onto her tits. She could not resist scooping it up and licking it off her finger.

"You dirty fucking bitch," said Dave smiling.

"You taste so fucking good Dave, I could drink your cum forever," said Kelly.

"Oh good Kelly because you're a fucking amazing cocksucker," confirmed Dave.

"I know," agreed Kelly, "I've never sucked on a cock so big before, it felt so hot in my mouth."

Hearing Kelly talk so dirty was too much for me, "Kelly," I interrupted, "how can you act so slutty?"

"Because I'm a dirty, little cumwhore Rob. Dave makes my cunt so fucking wet I'll do anything to get a seeing to from his hot body."

I turned to Dave, "You wanker," I screamed, "you dirty, fucking, perverted wanker. I'm going to make sure I get you back for this. You can't get away with this, you can't..."

"Dave," said Kelly, "can't you make the ugly shit a dirty pervert who loves wanking off. He always mocked you for wanking so much I think he should experience what it's like to be teased by horny bitches out of his league."

"Kelly, no," I replied, "that's disgusting. It's so degrading."