Pesos and Facials Pt. 03

Story Info
Conclusion: Emma gets her reward and her revenge.
4.3k words
4.39
15.8k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dragon and the lamb.

Like the moment she saw her slut-slippers, when she realised things had taken a path she was reluctant to follow but was unable to stop; Emma let out a reticent laugh. She knew there needed, had to be a 'next phase'. The only question was; would she stay the course, let the moment take her in its wonderful, intoxicating grasp, see how far she could handle it or draw things to a close at once. Clearly, Kyle was hired for a specific type of modelling. Clearly there would be consequences of letting him near her when she was in such ascendency, such a rich vein of pre-eminence.

Without an answer, keen to capitalise on the moment, Max called over his other model.

Emma was breathing hard. She hadn't noticed, but Kyle had crept back on set, all cleaned up (was that a shame or not?) and was in his next shoot outfit (a pair of even tinier black swim trunks; his awesome bulge tightly bound in shimmering black fabric). She gazed at him almost in a daze as he came over; a black, rippling stallion; powerful and intimidating. Even as he drew near, as he closed in on his prey, Emma felt the pit of her stomach flipping back on itself. Her poise however was unperturbed, her power undwindling and, though she shifted on those spears at her heels, she gave no quarter to the steaming God of sex now in front of her. He was like a dragon standing over her, a potent, immovable force that threatened to devour her if she did not yield.

As she had been from the photo-shoot's inception, Emma was a mosquito's whisker away from calling off the whole show. She was balancing precariously on the line that, should she cross it, would bring down the curtain (her part of the deal was well and truly up after all). But cross it she didn't. Cross it, more crucially, she couldn't.

'Just see what happens,' Max said quietly to the man who had, but minutes before, spilled a bucket-load of thick cum on the set.

For what felt like an age, Kyle seemed to study his virgin co-star, almost carrying out a full recon, as if deciding on a plan of attack. His eyes were kind though, not smiling, but warm, as if he could hold her tenderly just as soon as he could consume her in flame. She let her gaze again fall unashamedly to those impossibly small trunks and the astonishing cylinder of cock over which they stretched. She wanted to reach out and run her hand across it, hold it tightly and stroke it through those silky briefs.

The camera was snapping already, capturing the tension, the electricity, the anticipation.

'Come on then,' Emma told her co-star defiantly, in a quiet, breathy voice.

His strong hand ran up her arm, all the way to her shoulder. Emma could have sworn there was electricity in his fingers. She swayed just ever so slightly under his amazing touch, her eyes locked into those of the black, majestic creature in front of her. His hand firm at her neck, sending wonderful shards of pleasure through her shoulders, he drew her sharply, abruptly to him and her eyes fell shut as he kissed her deeply; his fantastic, soft lips hard on her mouth. Her heaving body was pressed fast against that supple, sculpted torso of his. His tongue invaded her, licking deeply inside her hot, open mouth. She felt like she might explode, holding back a tremor, commanding her knees not to go to jelly and buckle. She could feel that fearsome lump in his trunks brushing hard against her stomach and, just as she let her hand drift down to it, her black lover took her firmly by the shoulders and span her in the direction of the whirring camera. As he held her there, parading her to the audience, a shimmering, quivering Goddess, she noticed the second camera. A film camera, complete with boom mike, no less.

No sooner had Emma processed this new information, no sooner had she understood she was about to become a film star too, than Kyle was pressed firmly at her back, gnawing and kissing at her neck. Thoughts of being put onto celluloid quickly vanished; her head lopping to one side and her eyes again falling shut as her powerful, rippling lover held her tight and petted her heavily. She heard herself let out an involuntary whimper as Kyle's hands ran up her stomach and clenched her fleshy, sweating breasts.

The cameras were in; seizing their opportunity and getting their close ups. As her lover squeezed her tits tightly, Emma gave her lenses a filthy, dreamy smile.

Check me out!! I'm a porn star and you want me!!!

He was rubbing hard, squeezing and mauling her tits through the slippery red fabric that slid over her skin. No one had ever touched her like that before. It was pure and animalistic. Kyle was giving her a proper pawing. She could feel the knot in her stomach tighten and twist, her legs quivering as she raised her arms, placing her hands tenderly around the back of his hot, rigid neck to allow him more access. His fingers zoned in on her swollen, protrusive nipples, pinching and working them through that wonderful fabric. She whimpered under his delightfully aggressive touch and the bikini, too slight, too delicate and subtle to withstand her brutish lover, came away; sliding up her chest as if offering no resistance at all, exposing her quivering, orbish breasts for all to see. As she bit her bottom lip, whimpering still louder, she could hear the crew gasp in collective appreciation as those huge lumps of lady-flesh were finally bared. Kyle was working them, his huge hands squeezing and caressing them like two enormous, fleshy sponges, sliding effortlessly over their every inch in the sweat, picking and twisting at her rigid nipples.

She could feel his hardening weapon prodding her at the back and he was grinding it into her; a heavy, supple baton.

The intensity of orgasm was building deep in her loins as her black master clawed at her. She rested her head back on his strong shoulder as he went at her; unrelenting and merciless, gritting her teeth and whining. It was fantastic, overwhelming, thrilling. He was taking her all the way. She was heading inextricably towards that incapacitating, blinding crescendo, the extreme intensity boiling over.

And, sure enough; she came. Her body went rigid, she gripped her lover's head and held on to him as though she were about to fall to her death, her legs shaking as her orgasm coursed through her. She was crying out her pleasure, spasming against her sinuous lover, the debilitating sensation suddenly reducing her to a pliant mannequin.

She was still quivering, jerking in the throes of climax as Kyle again took her in hand. Those aching, sandbag breasts swayed and shook under his guidance as, head still spinning, she was forced to her knees in front of him. In her eye-line, not five inches from her face, was that bloated pillar of cock, wrapped in sheer black fabric.

'Now you taste black dick', Kyle said in a thick West Indian lilt.

Without hesitation, Emma had her hands all over it, her gaze awestruck. It was a mighty, sinuous truncheon. She could feel its every contour beneath that amazing fabric, the veins, the foreskin, his wonderfully swollen testicles. She tore down his trunks and the black, fleshy pipe sprang up in front of her like a free-standing punch bag swinging back from taking a hit. She grabbed at it immediately, taking its weight and admiring its beauty. She hadn't given a blow-job in years and, before today, had no real desire to give one again any time soon. Now she couldn't wait to get that amazing cock in her mouth and suck it for all she was worth. She pulled hard down on its length and drew back the foreskin, again revealing that pink-ish head.

'Ooh yeah,' Kyle cooed.

Emma smiled at his appreciation of her technique. But she wasn't there to give him another wank. She was there to suck this gorgeous Adonis off. She bent in and opened her lips wide, taking that amazing cock into her wet, gaping mouth, the effects of orgasm only now beginning to abate. It was heavenly; a warm, soft, huge cylinder of tender muscle. Kyle moaned his appreciation as she sank onto him, his rigid, sinewy, member slipping deeper into her warm mouth. Straining and heaving to get that black pipe deeper inside her gaping jaws, she let out a coo of delight as she savoured the wonderful taste of it. It was wondrous. She felt him grind forward a little and his mighty weapon slipped a little further in. But she came off him, gasping for air, her eyes fixed on the amazing penis still in her grasp. It was wet now, shiny with her saliva and she jerked him some more, tearing that foreskin right back, again revealing his bulbous, swollen helmet.

She dived back on him, sucking intently, eyes screwed shut. She could hear her own slurping noises such was her determination, her effort.

The molten heat between her legs was overwhelming and, without thought, she let her free hand drift towards it to soothe its ache. She picked up a leg and opened up access to her weeping crotch.

The cameras were in again immediately, betraying her every move.

She could feel her bikini bottoms were absolutely soddened; like she'd pissed herself. But it was thick, slippery juice she touched and she buried her fingers into that throbbing heat, sending ripples of pleasure up inside her.

Kyle was ululating, holding her head. She felt his fingers tighten in her hair and clasp her, whether through intense delight or mere sport, she couldn't tell, but he began to gyrate in time with her bobbing, sinking his pole deeper as she blew him. Her breasts shook and swayed, swinging around beneath her; two bags of sweaty flesh. Blowing this beautiful, black King, on her knees, those porn-shoes out behind her, her tits swaying free in the West Indian sun, was terrifyingly exhilarating. The sort of behaviour she would once have derided, have scorned; she now found extremely liberating, invigorating. She could hear the cameramen around her, getting every last detail of her shame, her conquest; forever immortalising her on celluloid.

She could feel Kyle begin to twitch and spasm in her mouth and began immediately to intensify her efforts, dipping on him harder, blowing him more deeply. Finally she would taste his nectar; finally she could shower herself in glory.

The best things 'cum' to those who wait.

Suddenly, much to Emma's surprise and disdain however, Kyle whipped himself out of her mouth, her spit flying everywhere as his giant cock sprang into the open air once more.

She looked to him with confusion, denied her prize. 'What's....?' She began.

'I nearly came,' Kyle said, an intense frown above his eyes.

He quivered, holding that black cylinder as if, Emma thought, trying to stop himself coming.

She looked to the cameramen, hoping for clarification.

They'd stopped filming momentarily. Max explained.

'He doesn't want to make a mess of you just yet.'

She looked back to her squirming lover with slight ire. Make a fucking mess of me! Make a fucking mess of me, dammit!!

'He doesn't normally come again so soon actually,' the photographer added quietly.

Emma felt a pang of warm satisfaction shoot through her and a dizzy smile again crept up her cheeks.

From another unseen source, Max produced a small, sponge mat and placed it at Emma's side. 'Normally we get all the sex out of the way before we do the money shot,' he went on. 'It would just interrupt things if we had to clean you up.'

'Well, just for the record,' Emma smirked right into the film camera, 'I was totally ready for my reward.'

'Oh you horny minx,' Max said, with a glint in his eye.

'I won't let you go disappointed,' Kyle then said, seemingly recovered from his near miss.

Gazing dreamily into his eyes, Emma shot him a smile as he approached her again and stood over her, his massive erection still throbbing in front of her.

'Let's do this up here,' he said to Max, picking up the sponge mat and going over to some small rocks.

This was just insane. Here she was, tits out, wearing only her tiny bikini bottoms and a pair of slut-shoes, a black cock in her mouth just seconds ago, crotch sopping with pussy-gush, complaining about the fact that her face wasn't covered in cum; kneeling on the floor waiting to discover what was going to happen next. She had a quick look around, no longer anxious of how exposed she was. The crew watched on with eager eyes, most of them adjusting awkward lumps in their pants.

Even if I had the courage to tell Amanda about this, she'd never fucking believe it!!

Kyle was helping her up and leading her over to the rock over which he'd placed the small mat.

The cameras were already rolling.

'Okay, will you lie back?' Kyle asked, though in truth, if she had refused (Ha! As if!!), it's likely he would have just thrown her down there, got on with his work and held her there until she submitted.

Emma dutifully got in position, breathing heavily and lay back on the mat. She was at an angle of about 30 degrees, so still had to support herself with her legs (something to do with the leg muscles being more visible for the camera, according to Max).

She checked, Kyle was still sporting an erection like he was about to go jousting with it.

He leant in and over her and their bodies touched. She placed her hands on his rippling forearms and braced herself, staring deep into those wonderful eyes of his.

He leant in further and planted a deep kiss on her lips which Emma fully expected to turn into full frenchie as her tongue reached out for him, but Kyle dipped down onto her chest and was quickly sucking on her quivering tits.

She let out a startled whimper. Again he was mauling her, squeezing and clawing at her whilst sucking, kissing and biting.

God, not again!!

She laid back her head and submitted herself to the inevitable.

But Kyle's hand went dramatically south, landing firmly on the wetness deep between her legs. He was rubbing her, again that lightweight fabric offering no resistance. Within seconds, he had his hand on her steaming pussy, clawing at her and sliding his wonderful, electric fingers up and down her cleanly trimmed lady-slit. Gradually, his wonderful mouth, his magical tongue worked their way south too.

When she came up for a look; all three men were down there, Kyle giving the cameramen a moment to get the goods on film. He held aside the pathetically inadequate bikini as the cameras shot her every, seeping vaginal inch and, in case she had other ideas (which she didn't) he held open her legs so they got everything.

Then he went to work on her. She howled as his tongue, which felt about as fat as that cock, slithered all over her wetness, licking her hard and deep. His tongue was lashing at her, covering everything from her labia to her clitoris in one heavenly, slippery strafe.

Emma grabbed herself by her sweating tits, trying to replicate her lover's touch, digging in her fingers and tearing at her solid, brown nipples. She was whimpering, her pulsating pussy tender and spasming. She ground her hips into his face, back and forth as he dined on her vivaciously. She could feel him getting cockier, working his way towards her nipping anus; his tongue reaching deeper and deeper. It was like a flood under there. Her waters gushing seemingly everywhere. Had she ever been this wet before? If she carried on at this rate, she thought she might slide straight off that rock!!

She'd not had a man eat her out in years. The last to attempt it was Mark, but he was clearly not that into it and it showed in his workmanship. Kyle, on the other hand, was obviously an aficionado. He gulped at her as though he'd just emerged from three days in the desert and she was a fountain.

The intensity was building again, deep in her stomach somewhere. It was unbearable and divine all at once. She was thrusting into his face as he lapped at her, teeth gritted, staring right at her lover from above the wobbling tits at which she pawed.

'You gonna make me cum again?' She called to him. 'You gonna make me cum in your mouth?'

She didn't know what she was saying; any coherent thought was a thing of the distant past.

'You wanna drink my cum?'

'Gimmee your fuckin' cum,' Kyle said with a face full of pussy.

'You want my cum, you dirty fucker?'

'Gimmee that fuckin' pussy cum.'

'You dirty fucker,' she whimpered. 'You like my pussy don't you?'

'Fuckin' beautiful.'

'Oh I'm gonna cum in your fuckin' dirty fucker mouth.'

She was borderline delirious. She'd never been in such deep, wild sexual throes and certainly she'd never been brought to orgasms in such quick succession.

'You ready?' She called to her black master through gritted teeth.

'Gimme that,' he called back.

And she came. Again. She felt a spit of lady-rain shoot from her and she howled with crazed abandon as she held on to those shaking, sweating breasts.

Her legs were giving way and, though she tried to steady herself, she could feel she was sliding off that rock.

Kyle caught her in his brawny arms like Superman would a damsel in distress and laid her back in position. She flung her flaccid, spastic arms around his strong neck and held on for dear life.

'I'm gonna fuck you,' he said in her ear.

'Okay,' she breathed back to him.

'Are you ready?' He whispered.

'Not really,' she giggled, still shuddering.

They laughed quietly, but Kyle was in no mood for slowing things down. She leapt slightly as she felt the tip of that incredible cock touch the lips of her sobbing, jerking pussy.

'Oh my God,' she wailed, the anticipation unbearable.

He pressed up against her entrance, his width far too big. The strain was clear in his face; he was going to have to force his way in; her vagina dilating, widening to accommodate his huge, black length. She felt him suddenly slide partially in, an incredible pylon of meat and she leapt again in slight alarm as she stretched under his girth; a thrilling, surprising tightness.

She let out a heavy breath of air as she tried to adjust to the sensation. 'Fuck,' she gasped.

But she knew Kyle hadn't done yet. She clamped her quivering legs around him and prepared for the next thrust, but even as she did she could feel his mighty girth slide in a little further, slipping uncontrollably into her streaming wetness.

As predicted, Kyle strained against her limited width some more, his rigid post going yet deeper, her juices squeezing, oozing out of her and down over her arse and into her anus-hole.

She bit into his neck and whimpered; the wonderful strain overpowering.

She could see the cameramen getting down there, shooting the struggle at the point of contest.

Finally, defiantly, as Emma felt that heavenly tube of black meat slide just that bit farther into her, just as she felt herself reach the point where she couldn't take in any more of him, where she was about to say 'stop'; she felt his heavy scrotum slip against her arse.

'Jesus,' she cried.

He held himself there a moment, savouring the satisfaction of cramming her full of cock.

Emma breathed hard, steadying herself; full to absolute bursting point.

Her capacity breached, Kyle began to grind his hips, pumping his mighty rod up and down her sopping, dilated vaginal passage. The sensation was mind-blowing. Emma was wailing with delight as that massive black pipe fucked her, sliding up and down in her slickness, that heavy set of balls slapping softly against her saturated anus. Her swaying breasts shivered under his delicate thrusts, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as the delight swamped her. And he was picking up the pace. Kyle was working his penis in and out of her masterfully, making slight alterations to his inward penetration each time, hitting a different set of pleasure receptors each time. It was utter heaven. She cried out her delight as her black God of sex fucked her yet faster. He thrashed at her powerfully, his black pole slamming into that seeping pink, a heavy, tightened ball sack swinging hard against her dripping rectum, slapping against her, deadened by the amassing juices that were collecting in the nipping eye of her anus. As he reached full throttle, ferociously jabbing at her, fucking her with all his might, her sweating tits bouncing around like two cowboys on a bucking bull, as his awesome black shaft powered in and out of her; Emma could hear herself screaming, the intense pleasure, the amazing, euphoric delight encompassing her entirely. Their bodies were locked in a dance of savage, animalistic passion. Emma moved in time to her wonderful lover, his amazing, rippling body powering into her. She touched him, touched those hard, shimmering ebony muscles, running her hands and fingers over him; a sinuous, well-honed machine of a man.

12