Pests in the Woods

Story Info
A hike in the woods becomes a real eye-opener.
1.8k words
3.94
21.5k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a lovely early September morning, and Becky decided to take advantage of it. She had noticed there was a loop hiking trail not far from her new home in western North Carolina. She had done a fair amount of hiking through the mountains and canyons in her native Arizona and she was eager to hike through the eastern woodlands. She had moved to Asheville to take her first "grown-up" job out of college, and now that things were settling down at work she was ready to do a little exploring on this fine warm Saturday.

Becky arose early and packed her North Face day pack with the gear she would need, including a water bottle, her lunch, a camera, a Swiss Army knife, and a poncho, just in case. She was dressed in her hiking boots, denim shorts and a dark t-shirt. She hopped into her Honda and headed for the small parking lot by the nearby trail head.

The trail map showed the route was about 12 miles long, with some elevation to contend with. It also showed that for a few miles the trail paralleled a small river. As an experienced hiker Becky knew she could make this hike and be finished long before the chill of the evening arrived, and still have plenty of time for a leisurely lunch. Her one regret was that she had forgotten to bring insect repellant, but she hoped that would not be a problem.

Everything started off smoothly, Becky was enjoying the day hike through the woods. There were not many other hikers, this was during the lull between summer vacation time and fall foliage time. Toward the mid part of the day Becky had finished around half the trip, and she decided to eat her lunch. She found a small grassy area just off the trail with a stump in it so she could sit and eat surrounded by the tall grasses.

After finishing her sandwiches she decided she could ditch her bra for the rest of the hike. It was getting a little warm and she knew she would be more comfortable with it off. She slipped her hands under her shirt and deftly undid the bra, then stashed it in her day pack. Becky continued the hike, occasionally stopping to look at the river, and wishing she had waited a little longer to eat lunch, it would have been nice to sit on a rock by the stream to eat, but that was water over the dam, so to speak.

Then Becky was over taken on the trail by a tall, lean, dark- haired male hiker about her age. They chatted a bit and quickly decided to make the rest of the hike together. The other hiker was named Nick, he worked in a camping equipment store, and he was a hunk, in Becky's opinion.

Shortly after they started hiking together, Nick noticed a bit of red swelling on Becky's arm with a black spot in the middle. "It looks like you have a tick embedded in your arm, I can pull it out with my tweezers," Nick said. As he pulled it out with his tweezers, he noticed several more ticks, including some on her legs.

"This has been a pretty active tick season around here," Nick said. "It looks like you didn't use any repellant, and did you go off the trail into the grass?"

Becky confessed that she was guilty, and explained about the lunch on the stump in the grass. She said that she had done a lot of hiking in Arizona and never had a tick problem there.

Nick noted that ticks love a humid climate and thrive in grassy areas, and that the ticks in the North Carolina mountains can carry Lyme disease. "From what I can see you have a lot of ticks on you and probably a lot more that I can't see. The longer they are latched on to you and sucking your blood, the better your chances of getting Lyme disease," he said.

Nick suggested they head 50 yards or so off on a side trail that led to a rock outcropping overlooking the river. "We'll have more privacy off the main trail, we'll be out in the sun so I can see better and ticks like grassy areas so there likely will be no new ones to jump on you while we're stationary," he noted.

Nick then proceeded to start removing the little bloodsuckers with the tweezers, pointing out you had to get the whole body, if the mouth remains clamped on it could cause infection. From behind Becky Nick diplomatically asked if she could lift her shirt so he could check there. There were several ticks which he removed and tossed into the river so they could not climb back on. "Ticks can't fly or jump, but they can scoot up a person's body in a flash and they usually find a hard to reach place to settle in to," he explained.

From the back Nick caught a glimpse of Becky's sideboob, and he smiled approvingly. While he was checking the back he asked Becky to examine her front. She found one near her cleavage, and with Nick's tweezers she successfully removed it. Then she felt a little lump on the bottom side of her right boob. " Uh oh," she said. "I think I have either a tick in a place I can't see, would you mind removing it, if it is a tick," she asked.

Nick moved around to her front, gently lifted the breast and discovered that it was a tick that had been engorging itself on Becky's blood, it was the largest he had seen on her. Once again he deftly removed it and sent it to a watery grave. Becky then asked if Nick would check the rest of her front, in case there was a small one that could not be felt. Nick complied, and found no more ticks, but noted to himself that Becky's breasts were about average in size but were quite perky, and he certainly enjoyed the view he was getting.

"Okay," Nick said, "You can pull your shirt down now but I think we really should check your uh, torso area."

"I guess you mean checking my ass and pussy," Becky said. "Guys I've met don't get to do this an hour after I've met them, but getting rid of the little buggers is more important than my modesty, not that I have much of that," she chuckled. She admitted to herself that yes, dispatching the ticks was important, but she was also turned on by this handsome near-stranger exploring her body.

Becky dropped her shorts and underpants to the ground, and she took a look at her front while Nick examined her butt. "Here's one on your right cheek" Nick stated, as he once again went to work with the tweezers. "Now this is going to be a bit awkward," Nick said, "But would you mind bending over at the waist in case one of the little buggers got in your um, butt crack area?" He then said haltingly, "And could you, uh, spread your cheeks a bit?"

Becky gritted her teeth as she complied, thinking that guys never got to see this particular view ever, let alone a guy she had just met.

Nick couldn't help but admire the firm ass just inches from his face, and he got his first view of her pussy as well. He thought he could detect a little moistening of the pubic area, it could be just sweat, he thought, but it also could mean Becky is turned on by this inspection as well. "It looks like your behind is now tick-free," Nick announced. "I'd also like to say you have a Goldilocks butt, not too large, not too small, just right."

Becky's face turned a little redder. "Thanks for the compliment, and just to be sure you know no one has ever seen so much of me so soon after meeting me, this is a unique situation. I have looked at my front for ticks, but if you don't mind if you could check it too I would appreciate it, my angle for viewing some areas is not perfect."

Nick had Becky rotate (to get a better sun angle), so she was facing the river with Nick squatting in front of her, thoroughly examining her bikini area. Noting the light brown color of the bush, he saw that the carpet matched the drapes, and he nodded approvingly. He gently ran his hand through her soft, fine pubic hair, and to Becky's horror he did discover a tick had latched on to the fuzzy left margin of her bush. Nick smoothly removed the whole tick without pulling out any of the surrounding hair. As he tossed the tick into the river, he was stunned by what he saw.

Becky saw it too, just about the same time as Nick. It was two boys in their late teens or so, sitting open mouthed and silent in a canoe just below the overlook. The boys had stopped paddling and were gaping at the bottomless Becky. As Becky quickly covered up Nick barked at the boys to start paddling and stop staring, which they did.

Nick noted that the teens looked more embarrassed than Becky did after the impromptu and unintended anatomy lesson the boys had received. Becky shrugged and said "I guess I did enlighten them a little. As for me, I'm just happy to be rid of those blood-sucking ticks."

As they were about to depart from the rock outcropping, Becky noted a slight redness near Nick's right elbow with a black spot in it. "I think you have a tick burrowing in, around your elbow, I can pull it out," she said. Becky removed the tweezers from Nick's back pack and carefully extracted the tick including the head. "You know," she said, "If you got a tick on your arm, there could be more, maybe I should check you, uh, more thoroughly," Becky said slyly. "It seems only fair," she added.

So, much as she had been inspected by Nick, Becky returned the favor. She checked over the areas Nick could not see, including his backside, which involved a quick dropping of his shorts. No ticks were found on his bottom, but Becky did get to admire the firm buttocks and even a quick feel to check the muscle tone. Nick was then rotated so Becky could make a final check in the vicinity of his crotch. Just then, against all odds, a second canoe appeared on the river in position to observe Nick, and this time it was 2 middle-aged female paddlers.

These two were not shy like the group of teen aged boys. They whooped and hollered at the sight of Nick's front being examined. The embarrassed Nick quickly pulled up his shorts, and the two hikers set back off to the main trail, leaving the leering canoeists behind.

It was not far to the trail head, where Nick and Becky made plans for a more conventional date the following weekend. Becky cooed softly, "Maybe next time, if things go right, we'll be able to get naked together in the comfort of my bed, with no ticks and no onlookers to worry about."