PET

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laurielle
Laurielle
20 Followers

He still can't stop his body from shaking, but now something in him has woken up and taken the pain away and done something more for him in return. He was made for this, after all, and pain would make it hard for him to fulfill his purpose to a Master, be it for a nights rental or for a permanent purchase, so his body denies its existence. All that's left now is the longing for that long hardened flesh binding him to the male over him to move, but ever present is the knowledge that he must obey His commands.

Soon the two are rocking together in deep steady motions punctuated with the steady sounds of wet flesh slipping against each other, gasping breath tied in time, and the gentle smack of flesh against flesh. The Master shifts His hips, grinding against new places in the PET and keeping the stimulation fresh for the both of them, making them each moan with their pleasure found only through the body of the other. It is especially sweet for the PET when his Master buries deep into him and then rocks only his pelvis, moving it up and down against the opening his length is sheathed in. Feeling the pressure of the shifting rod within almost made the PET cum, but before he can the thrusts resume and the need to climax relaxes and is relived from him.

Soon, as with their first interlude, the Master's thrusts quicken, and in answer the PET can feel his muscles tremble around the quickly plunging dick that has given him such ecstasy. In and out, back and forth, sometimes a new angle, sometimes a quick grind tight against him, the sex feels beyond words and description in the PET's limited vocabulary. Soon he is crying out passionately with each thrust, each grunt, each gasp.

The Master continues to fuck him as he releases his first climax powerfully with a wet slapping sound upon the floor. His cock twitches, almost bobbing as more and more comes trembling forth, unable to be contained any longer by his willpower now that it has finally escaped. As a third flow shoots out he wonders just how much he has inside of him, but can't contain himself as he sobs with relief at finally losing the pain he hadn't realized the deep arousal to his loins has given him

A final thrust and another spurt and the length within him swells once more, this time not sheathed in a throat but in tight hot confining flesh. Heat floods into him, pumping with the motion of the cock of his Master.

If not for the arms holding his hips the PET is certain that he would have fallen over when they both finally finish. The Master is gentle as He lays his PET on his side, away from the mess on the floor, drawing out of him with a soft wet plop of sound. He presses His hand into the collected climax that the PET has left on the floor, raising it to the sex slave's face.

"Clean it again," He commands.

Without hesitation, despite his exhaustion, the PET leans forward, his tongue caressing the man's palm without a flicker to the face. He only seeks to obey, and had they both not been exhausted each knows that the actions of the PET would have set them both hot and hard again. The tip of his tongue rides up each finger tip, and he moves to suck on each of them and repeat the process that was done only a few moments ago.

The hand runs itself through his hair and it takes the PET a moment to realize that his Master is caressing him. "What a good little slut you are," He says fondly. "You are too good for just a single night."

The PET stops his actions, looking up at his Master for the night and almost eager to crush the hope that threatened to grow in his chest least the next words be not what he wanted. "What do you mean, Master, if I may ask, Sir?" he questions cautiously.

"I mean that I will have to buy you. I want you to be mine because not even my two female PETs have given me the kind of pleasure you just have," He said still wearing His smile. "I want you to be all mine, is that understood?"

The PET smiles, content and finally feeling his first happiness at being given the purpose he had been born for. "Yes, Sir."

"Good."

Laurielle
Laurielle
20 Followers
12