Pet Annie Ch. 01

Story Info
Annie is a live-in pet-slut who is well used.
970 words
3.58
53.8k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie was a sex slave. She knew nothing else. Her master kept her tied up in a dark bedroom. Her wrists and ankles were bound with soft scarves. He always made sure to clean her and feed her. She was his thing, his favorite toy. She was not the kind of slave that ever needed punishment. She was never disobedient, and why would she be if she had never known anything before her Master. She was a real life blow up doll, a pet if you will. But even pets have freedom of some kind. Not Annie. Her only living purpose was to come and be filled with cum. These two things happened everyday.

"Hello Annie," Master said.

"Hello Master."

"Do you want to be fucked?"

"Yes."

Everyday he would enter the room at noon. Her alarm would go off at eleven thirty so that she would have time to wake up. She always woke up wet. Because she knew nothing but the master's face, body and cock that was all she dreamed about.

She imagined him in ecstasy, filling her, enjoying her, kissing her, consuming her, coming on her, in her, over and over again, even after she was too exhausted to continue, or to raw to take it.

"Annie, I'm going to fuck your ass."

"Yes, master."

When he wanted anal sex he would untie her and have her kneel at his feet.

"Now Annie, I want you to suck my cock and get it very wet. She began by licking his balls working her way up the shaft. Once the Master's cock was sufficiently lubricated she would deep throat the entire thing, his head pressing against the back of her throat and she would let him face fuck her until she drooled all over the carpet.

"Enough. Get back on the bed, face down."

Annie always did what she was told. She rested her stomach on the gold sheets and pushed her ass in the air. He re-tied her bonds a little too tight. She said nothing, only squirmed.

He got on top and spread her ass cheeks. He licked her little asshole, spit in it, tongue fucked her tight ass. Her pussy was dripping and he took some of the juice and rubbed it on her little opening. He inserted one finger, she moaned. Two fingers, shy let out a cry, she was allowed to cry. Three fingers she screamed, she was allowed to scream. When he felt like she was ready he held his dick against her asshole.

"I'm going to fuck your little ass now."

"Yes, Master." She was allowed to say yes Master.

He thrust into her. He wasn't rough; he never wanted to hurt her. His head went in first and that seemed to be the hardest part for her. Once he got passed it, his shaft slid easily up into her. Her gray eyes were closed. She was just a hole to be fucked, and she could feel him everywhere. The cock rubbed against her walls through to her G-spot and she could feel the orgasm in her throat, in her belly, in her toes. She screamed out loud without shame or care that anyone would hear. Master ignored the orgasm and kept fucking. She was being stretched and pounded now. He got rough, only because he couldn't help himself. He pumped fast, sitting up, making her hips rise so that he could watch his cock go in and out. Now he slowed down. He didn't want to fill her just yet. He kissed her neck as he went in, and bit her ear as he pulled out. She could feel another orgasm rising inside. She wanted him to go faster, and he read her mind. She exploded onto his cock, and he ran his fingers down her back feeling the silky beads of sweat forming as her cum leaked from her pussy .

He was ready to come but didn't. He pulled out. He held his cock hard in his hand.

"Annie, I'm not going to fill you ass just yet. I'm going to spank you for a while. Because I love you Annie and you have to know a little pain to know pleasure."

"Yes Master." She loved being spanked. She loved crying for him, being hurt by him. They never fought, she was never bad, and he was never cruel. The spankings were as intimate as the sex. He never used anything but his hand. He hit her ass hard over and over again. He alternated cheeks, and speed, and sometimes hit right in the middle. She could feel her ass burning and the tears were hot on her face. This spanking lasted twenty minutes. Her ass cheeks were raw and her tears were uncontrollable. The burning seemed worse when Annie's master stopped. She sobbed into the pillow and he brushed her long hair from her face and kissed the back of her neck.

"You are so beautiful when you cry. You know how it pleases me to see your perfect ass bounce under my palm, and watch your body writhe. My sweet pet, do you want to be fucked?"

"Yes master," her tears subsided.

"Because you've been such a good girl today I'll let you choose which hole I fuck later tonight after work. Your ass, your mouth, or your pussy?"

"My pussy, master, thank you."

"I need to leave for the day now Annie but I will be back to fuck you tonight."

He untied her bonds and turned her over on her back. Her raw skin pressed against the sheets and he kissed her hard, burying his tongue deep down her throat. She reached up and touched his face.

"I love you pet. Be good." He left for work satisfied and smelling like slut pussy.