Pet for a Day

Story Info
A slave is forced to act as a pet for a day...
1k words
3.87
66.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up to you placing something around my neck. I grumble slightly, groggy from sleep and turn my head to the side, trying to escape whatever it is disturbing my sleep. The pressure against my neck only tightens, and I feel a sharp tug. This really arouses me from my sleep. My eyes jut open and I turn over quickly a scowl on my face, until I see you. My eyes morph into a look of confusion as I see you putting a collar around my neck.

"But, why..." I say, being quickly cut off by a slap to my face.

"What, did you think you weren't going to get punished for yesterday, whore? Talking back to me and using that smart mouth of yours all day. You're going to learn your lesson today." You state harshly, a look of pure frustration and determination on your face.

You bring your hand up to my jaw, squeezing tightly, forcing my head to tip up, and my eyes to look at you.

"Look at me bitch." You say, squeezing my jaw tightly before sliding your hand down to my neck.

Your finger looped into the metal ring on the front of the collar. Pulling my face up close to yours before biting my lip hard, causing me to cry out a little. I don't say a word as you slide off the side of the bed, standing up with your finger still hooked in the metal loop. You force me to scramble forward to avoid choking myself. Once you've pulled me so my head is hanging slightly off the edge of the bed, you force me to look up.

You pull my slightly against your groin before forcing my head down toward the ground, my ass staying on the edge of the bed. My body is at an awkward angle, and I have to grab onto your ankles to avoid sliding completely off of the bed. Your hands reach down and knead at my ass roughly.

"This is the way I like you, face down...ass up." You say cruelly, your hand smacking my ass roughly.

"Today, you're going to be my little pet. Do you understand me?"

I muttered a "Yes, Sir" in response.

You slapped my ass roughly "Say what, my pet. I can't hear you..."

"Yes SIR. I say louder and clearer, a tone of attitude still present in my voice.

"I see you're still set on being disrespectful." You say matter of factly.

I can hear the disapproving frown in your face, despite not being able to see it. Suddenly you pull away, making me slump forward slightly, my face rubbing against the carpet harshly. I quickly scramble to not fall all the way off the bed, managing to catch myself. You look down at me in this position and laugh slightly

"Don't move bitch." You say before walking off.

I hear your footsteps quiet, and you had to be gone at least five minutes. My arms were starting to shake from holding myself in this position. The blood rushing to my head made me dizzy. I let out a groan of discomfort before I hear your footsteps growing louder again. I turn my head so I could see you walk back in the room. I could tell you had something in your hands, but I didn't know what. You stepped back over me, your foot landing on my hair and pulling slightly. You grab my hips roughly, lifting them and sliding my panties off.

"You won't need these today." You say with a smile.

My hands dig into the carpet as you let my hips drop, sending me sliding a little more. I feel your fingers kneading at my ass again, but I also feel something soft brush against me. I was confused. I didn't recognize this as something we had ever used before.

"I ordered you a little present the other day...well maybe it's more of a present for Me." you say to me, before spreading my cheeks.

I'm helpless to do anything, most of me crumpled on the floor. I hear you open a bottle and poor a cool liquid onto my ass. You rub it into my crack and against my hole. My eyes widened because I literally had no idea what you were doing. I felt something cold and hard pressing against my asshole, and sliding into it. My hips withered at the pressure, it felt huge. I slumped forward, but you grabbed my hips forcing me to stay in place.

"I said don't move you fucking whore." You say, demanding obedience.

You place your foot on my back, forcing my breasts and face harder into the ground. I'd figured out by now that whatever you were putting into me was a butt plug, I felt the smooth pop of it as it was all the way in and reached the indent in the plug. You finished the whole process with a hard slap against my ass cheek. You quickly transitioned, pulling your foot off of me and grabbing me by my hair, forcing the remaining part of my body off of the bed and onto the floor.

"You're going to spend all day today on your hands and your knees, being my little fuck toy. My little pet." you rasped at me.

Pulling me forward slightly by my hair. "Now take that shirt off."

I lifted my arms up quickly to pull my shirt off. Not wanting to displease you. The butt plug offered discomfort as I moved, bigger than what I was used to. I tried to steal a quick glance at what was in my ass before settling back down on my hands, but you interpreted my thoughts and grabbed my hair forcing me to look back down at the ground.

"All in good time my pet." You said.

You reached around behind you to pull something out of your pocket. I recognized it as a leash. I groaned as you clasped the leash onto my collar and yanked suddenly, making me fall forward. I knew this was the beginning of a long day...