Pet in Training Ch. 04

Story Info
Pet's ass is well taken care of.
1.2k words
4.25
61.8k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Part 4 is a continuation from Part 3 so please read it first**

Enjoy!!!

*************

Master James was pleased to find his slut in such an excited state. "Hello my little Pet," he offered without much empathy.

"Hello Master James," Pet responded nervously.

He walked around the room for a moment, enjoying the view from all different angles. Master James noticed that her nipples were hard and swollen; his eyes traveled down to admire his slave with the ass plug vibrating, she was shaking. Oh, to have her so close to cumming, so close to letting herself go, so close to a wonderful orgasm. Ah yes, but she knows to await my permission when we are together. Master James was enthralled by her submission.

"Pet have you had an orgasm with that plug so deep in your ass today?" he inquired, although seeing the desperation in her expression, he already knew the answer to this question. He was merely toying with her, dominating her, controlling her.

"No Master, I did not cum, but I felt like I was close many times. I knew my release would not please you Master, so I resisted," Pet softly stated, keeping her eyes lowered.

"My Pet you are wrong, your Master loves when you orgasm, but what I desire even more slave, is that you follow the instructions provided to you. I have worked hard to make certain your needs are satisfied Pet, and it displeases me greatly when you ignore simple instructions such as the ones you had for today, Wednesday." Master James was watching his slave for her reaction.

"Master James, please forgive your humble Pet," she begged him, but still did not look at him.

"Slave, I believe you have learned you lesson for today. Your Master is pleased that you were able to keep this plug in your ass and not orgasm." He paused for a moment to watch the juices flow down her leg. "Pet, lean over the table and spread your legs." Master James said firmly as he approached her. As she took her position, he admired her body. Her skin had a slight sheen to it, probably due to the constant stimulation her ass was going through. It has been a while since I took my slave in the ass, he thought. Pet leaned over the dining room table with her legs spread apart. Master James watched ass her ass puckered from the pressure of keeping the toy in place.

His cock was twitching in his pants and he felt the seeping of precum on his shaft. "Pet, you have made your Master happy today by following his instructions." Master James said in approval, as he slid his hand up and down her soft, delicate back. He paused at the small of her her back for a moment, listening to the excitement mounting in her slight moans. "Have you enjoyed your little friend in your ass today Pet?" he asked with a smile.

"Yes Master James, thank you for allowing me the pleasure of your special toy today," Pet managed through the slight fog she was feeling.

Master James chuckled knowingly, he was very aware of how much she wanted to cum right now. He reached down and grasped the vibrating dildo. Gently he pulled it from her ass, and as he did so, Pet moaned and gasped. On the last inch, she cried out, "Master please may I cum?"

He knew she was right on the edge and since his Pet often has many orgasms during playtime, he allowed her release. "Yes my slave, my Pet, you may cum." Her moans were from deep within, like an animal who had been withheld from food for a long time. Master James cupped her pussy and ass as her climax hit. He could feel the contractions of her release, and he knew it was one of her very powerful orgasms. Her hands were clenched on the table as each wave went through her like and uncontrollable force. He loved watching her cum, knowing that is was at his control, his whim; he was her Master.

Giving his slave a moment to enjoy herself, Master James removed his own attire. His cock was firm and erect and he knew that he wouldn't last much longer. He felt as though the entire afternoon had been one very long foreplay session, and his cock was aching from the constant state of arousal. Stroking his piece a few times, he mused over what to do with his slut today, then, giving in to his need to dominate this slave completely, he plunged his cock deep inside her waiting pussy. So warm, so inviting, so wet; yes, he felt like he was the luckiest Master at that very moment. Hearing his slaves moans, her gasps, her sighs, as he pulled out of her cunt and then pushed back deep within her. The feeling of his orgasm came like a strong and sudden surge of electricity, and as he felt the intense pleasure begin, his fingers found her precious clit. "Cum now slut!" he commanded. "Cum with your Master!"

Pet started shaking uncontrollably, and her moans were becoming incoherent. Her hips were bucking against his, and his cock was about to erupt. He moved his fingers from her clit to her right nipple. It was firm and highly aroused. Just as his cock began spewing cum, he pinched her right nipple hard, so hard that he could hear her cry out in the intense pleasure and pain she was feeling all at once. She came with him and he could feel her swollen pussy throb against his manhood. Wave after wave of his spunk coated the insides of his slut. Master James moaned deeply as he could feel Pet's pussy clench around his cock, trying to drain the cum from her Master's flesh.

When he felt they were both satiated, Master James slowly removed his spent cock, much to the disappointment of his slave. "Slut, turn around and assume your position." Master James said firmly. Pet did as she was instructed. Once she had turned around, she kneeled down facing him, her arms were behind her back, and he mouth was opened wide. She waited.

"That's a good slave. You have been taught well for cock sucking." Master James nodded in approval as he put his softening tool into her eager mouth. "Clean my cock Pet, you little cum whore." Master James knew she relished in the crude names he called her, he knew it made her feel like the wanton sex whore she was and wanted to be. She gratefully used her tongue and mouth to lick and taste all of the cum and pussy juices from his cock. After a few minutes, Master James removed his cock from her mouth, and pinched her left nipple, firm enough to make her jump a little. "Pet, your Master hopes you have learned something today."

"Yes, thank you Master I have learned many things." She said as she licked the cum from her lips. Her ass was on fire from the dildo being there for so long, and Pet knew that this would be a lesson she would not soon forget.

*************