"Pet Mommy": Fucking with Mommy-Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted more intel from Michael, but he was silent for a long time as I pleasured him from under the kitchen table. Determined to get him off so I could watch my daughter pleasure herself, I bobbed furiously back and forth on his stiff rod.

Unfortunately before I could get Michael off, Crystal got herself off. Michael said, "She's really a gusher when she comes, Mommy-slut. You're going to get a good mouthful."

I automatically envisioned being between Crystal's legs as she gushed her sweet cum into my mouth and all over my face, something that had seemed so out there when Michael first came up with the idea, but now the possibility of this fantasy coming true had my pussy wet with anticipation.

"Oh my, now she's cleaning the toy in her mouth," Michael said, his tone giddy like a teenage pervert, and not the impressive Dom he'd become.

My head spun with visions of making Crystal submit even as I bobbed hungrily on Michael's cock.

"Oh oh," Michael worried.

"What?" I asked, still under the kitchen table with his hard cock only momentarily out of my mouth.

"She's slipped on a robe and is coming downstairs," he said, as I heard him frantically clicking on his computer. "Keep sucking, Mommy-slut," he ordered.

I obeyed, realizing that even if he'd ordered me otherwise, I wouldn't have had enough time to escape from my very compromised position, so I was just thankful for the long tablecloth that would hide me pretty well, unless she bent down to look for some unimaginable reason, or she heard me make a noise.

A few seconds later, I heard Crystal open the fridge and ask Michael, "Where's Mom?"

"Don't know," he replied, before stirring the pot, speaking in his usual soft, caring, nerdy way, "you look flushed, Crystal, are you feeling okay?"

Crystal stammered, "I-I-I'm a bit tired. Just needed a drink, and then I'm going back up to take a nap."

"I thought you went to take a nap fifteen minutes ago," Michael goaded her.

The longer Michael continued this conversation with Crystal, the more likely I was to get caught. Oddly, the thought of getting caught, even though that would be mortifying and could ruin all our plans (or could instantly fulfill them if I pounced and she didn't freak: she was almost naked after all, and with a very wet snatch beneath that robe). Picturing that snatch had my own pussy dripping wet.

"I was, but like I said, I needed a drink," Crystal fended him off, her tone annoyed, like she often got with her little brother.

"Sure, sure," Michael said, not believing her.

I heard the fridge close and Crystal say, "Like I care what you think."

Michael didn't respond as Crystal left the kitchen and I, relieved that my submissive Pet Mommy secret was still safe, began bobbing faster.

Michael ordered, "Get out from under there, Slut."

I obeyed, thankful to be off my knees. Once I was standing up, he said, his stiff cock wet with my saliva, "Bend over the kitchen table, Mommy, I'm going to fuck your ass."

"With Crystal upstairs?" I asked. "What if she comes back down?"

"Now!" he demanded, his voice rising, annoyed at the way his snobby older sister had treated him.

Obeying like the submissive I was, any consequences of my incestuous submission beyond my control, I bent over the kitchen table and flipped up my skirt, exposing my cunt and ass to him.

"You'd better teach your slut daughter her place in this house, Mother," he said, sounding very little like a Master and more like a petulant teen as he positioned himself behind me.

But whether Michael was being petulant or not, I still knew my place. "Yes, Master, she'll soon learn who rules this house," I replied placatingly, my body's needs helping me to shift from worried about getting caught, to excited about getting fucked.

"That's better," Michael purred, as he rubbed his cock up from my wet pussy lips to the crack of my ass and back down again.

"Fuck me, baby," I moaned, his teasing driving me crazy.

"With your innocent sharp-eared daughter just upstairs?" he teased.

"You mean the slut who'll be your sister slave very soon?" I purred back, getting into the naughty play.

"Yes, my slutty sister slave and her Mistress Mommy," he countered, as his cock slipped into my cunt.

"Oh yes, Michael, fuck Mommy's cunt," I moaned in a whisper, the idea of becoming a Mistress an added turn on, as was the thrill of maybe getting caught.

"Don't you come, Mommy," Michael ordered. "You can't ever come again until your first time from Crystal's tongue."

"Kkkk," I whimpered, frustrated by the no-coming order, an insistent orgasm bubbling inside me already.

"But you can always have my cum," he promised with an ironic pretense at generosity, as he continued pumping his cock in and out of my cunt.

After another minute of hard deep fucking, and my focusing on not coming, he asked, "Where do you want my cum, Mommy-slut?"

"Wherever you want to shoot it," I replied, continuing to allow him to make all the decisions.

"Hmmmmm," he groaned, although his tone was more mischievous than pondering. "On your knees, slut."

He pulled out and I spun around and dropped to my knees. Michael stroked his cock, and seconds later I saw the first rope of cum shoot out of his cock and into my hair. A second shot hit my forehead, before a third smaller one landed right in my open, eager mouth.

As soon as Michael stopped spewing his load on my face and other places on my head, I took his cock, still pulsing, back in my mouth like I always did, to retrieve any last remnants of his seed. But now the clock was ticking: from now on until the moment I escaped into my bedroom, there was a possibility Crystal could emerge from her room and I'd have no place to hide before she discovered me covered in what could only be her brother's cum. I was very worried.

A minute later Michael pulled out, and ignoring my nervousness asked, "Did you know there's a lesbian club in town?"

Still obediently on my knees, I answered, "No, I didn't."

"It's a pretty famous lesbian club," Michael continued, as he assisted me off my knees, but didn't say I could rush upstairs.

"Interesting," I said, hoping he'd hurry and get to the point.

"You should take Crystal there tonight," Michael suggested.

"That'll work. We've already arranged to go out for a girls' night," I said, suppressing my desire to blurt, 'Can I go now?'

"Perfect," he smiled, leaning in and kissing me. Breaking the soft kiss, he said, "I was going to make you walk into Crystal's room with my cum on your face, but I think I'll save that for if you fail tonight."

I gasped at his naughtiness, although relieved for the brief reprieve, "You're such a bad boy."

"And you are such a good Mom," he smiled back.

I scooped some of his cum off my forehead and put it in my mouth. "I doubt I'm going to win Mother of the Year."

"You'd win hands down in my book," he smiled, kissing me again.

"Now go finish your task," he said, slapping my ass, before heading back into the living room.

Finally dismissed, I scurried upstairs and into my room as quickly and silently as possible, and finally safe from discovery, undressed, went into my en suite bathroom and took a cold, cold shower as I scrubbed my face and hair and tried to cool down, that having kind of worked last time. An afternoon of lesbian innuendos with Crystal, capped with more sexual humiliation and risk of discovery from Michael, had gotten me really revved up. Thankfully, although the shower didn't extinguish the fire completely, it did calm me down considerably. As I looked in the mirror checking that I'd washed away all the cum, I pondered: Am I really up to seducing my own daughter?

Three hours later, Crystal and I were dressed in our sexy finest and heading out for a night on the town.

Michael, who had resumed his docile, nerdy persona, complimented us. "Wow, you two look really nice."

"Nice?" Crystal objected, "We were going for hot."

"Yes, Michael, don't Mommy and your sister look hot?" I asked.

Michael stammered, acting his ass off, "Y-y-you both look very good."

Crystal asked, her tone dripping with seductiveness, playing on her perception of her brother's awkwardness, "How good, baby brother?"

I noticed the look in Michael's eyes. He so badly wanted Crystal as his sex kitten, yet he knew this wasn't the time. So he continued his nerdy shy charade, as he came up with, "S-s-super good."

Crystal broke into laughter as she said, "Michael, you're absolutely hopeless."

"Be nice to your brother," I scolded, my tone motherly again, as we headed out.

A moment later we were in the car and Crystal exclaimed, "Michael needs to get himself a woman."

Without even thinking, I replied truthfully, "He has one."

"No... way!" Crystal cried, shocked.

"Yes, and she's absolutely beautiful," I added, secretly complimenting myself.

"Well, he still needs some social skills," she persevered.

"I think in time Michael will really surprise you," I said, finding it quite humorous how surprised I thought she'd soon be.

"How did he meet her?" Crystal asked.

"Oh, they've known each other forever," I replied cryptically.

"How long have they been dating?"

"I don't think they are dating very much, they're mainly just having sex, for a couple of weeks I guess," I answered.

"What?" Crystal gasped yet again.

"I'm very certain about the sex: I've heard them going at it," I reported in hushed tones suitable for sharing a scandal.

"Inside our house? And you could hear?" Crystal asked, unable to believe what I was saying.

"He's an adult too, Crystal," I pointed out.

"So you're telling me that my Mother wouldn't object if I brought someone back to the house so we could have sex?" Crystal asked disbelievingly.

"Well... hopefully not on the kitchen table or the living room couch, but yes, I suppose you could," I said, barely able to hold back my laughter, remembering how often Michael had already fucked me on the kitchen table and how I'd gotten dp'd on the living room couch.

"Wow, you really have changed since I went off to college, Mom," Crystal said, acknowledging the obvious.

"Sweetie, you have no idea," I smiled.

We drove in silence for a few more minutes before reaching the restaurant. As we walked in, we both got a few glances from the men. I was dressed in a black dress, black thigh high stockings, the tops of which wouldn't be completely covered up when I sat down, and five-inch heels. Crystal was in a slightly more conservative, but still sexy as hell blue dress with a black belt that helped emphasize her perfect hour-glass figure, the same mocha thigh high stockings I'd purchased for her, and three-inch heels.

It was obvious during dinner that a middle-aged man who, although he was here with his wife, was checking us out. And our waiter, an adorably cute young gentleman, had trouble focusing on his job while discussing our orders; of course I added to the situation with my teasing cleavage display and flirtation throughout the evening. As we dined, we spent the time catching up as we chatted in more detail about her first year of college, the pain of her catching her boyfriend cheating on her, her period of indecision about her future which had resulted in changing her major, her summer job and her roommate, Vanessa. By the way Crystal talked about Vanessa, I wondered if she had a crush on her.

I observed, "Vanessa sounds like a sweetheart."

Crystal's sparkling eyes spoke volumes as she said, "She really is."

"What's her major?"

"Secondary education, like mine's going to be."

"What's she like?" I continued, grilling for information.

"Oh, she's a lot like me. A diva who's used to getting what she wants."

"Who wins between you two, then?"

"Until recently I was a psychology major, Mother, I can out-manipulate anyone," she bragged, her tone suggesting more than just getting her way with her college roommate.

I briefly wondered whether she was sharp enough to see through my seduction charade, but then she changed the topic completely.

"I still can't fathom Michael having sex," Crystal said, before adding, "And that he's even had sex more recently than I have."

"Neither could I before it started happening, but trust me, there's more to Michael than meets the eye," I said, continuing to drop hints.

"This visit is just full of surprises," Crystal said as she ate her dessert.

We finished our desserts in silence, before I paid the bill and we headed off for the next surprise of the night.

On the drive, Crystal asked, "So it's not just Michael, you're also seeing someone?"

"Depends how you define 'seeing someone'," I replied vaguely.

"Mom, you're getting very frustrating with all these cryptic answers," she sighed.

"Sorry, teasing you is fun, especially after all the crap you put me through when you were a teenager," I smiled, laughing softly.

"Fair enough," Crystal said. "I guess I was a handful back then."

"Now you're a different type of handful," I quipped, cupping my breasts at a red light.

"It's been a while since anyone has wanted to cop a feel of these," Crystal said, cupping her own breasts, beginning to open up about her sex life.

"How long since the breakup?"

"Four months."

"I remember going way longer than that after your father died," I said, before adding, "But now if it's more than a day, I start going through withdrawal."

"When did you last have sex?" She asked.

"Does oral count as sex?" I quipped back playfully as we reached our destination.

"This just keeps getting stranger," Crystal said, shaking her head.

"Well... I hope you're ready to go along with even stranger," I warned, as I parked the car.

"Not sure that's even possible," she countered.

"We'll see," I said ominously. Changing topics, again sidestepping her question, I announced, "Time to dance."

Realizing where we were, she turned to me, suddenly serious, "Mom, this is a lesbian club."

"Is it?" I said, feigning surprise.

"Yes, it's Le Chateau Club, the most infamous lesbian club in the country," Crystal said.

"How much research have you done on infamous American lesbian clubs?" I countered playfully.

Crystal's face went red, as she stammered? "N-n-no, it's not that, it's just something you know if you're from around here."

"I'd never heard of it until someone mentioned it had the best DJ in the area," I said, continuing to act casual.

"I'm sure it might, but it's also a lesbian pick-up bar."

"Well... that should make tonight even more fun," I dismissed her concern, opening the car door.

"You still want to go in?" Crystal asked, once again showing me her scandalized face.

"Now more than ever: it'll be fun to see if we're lesbian hot," I quipped, climbing out of the car.

Crystal got out as well saying, "What?"

"Well, getting a man's attention is pretty easy as we both well know, but getting a lesbian's or better yet, a straight woman's attention... now that is the ultimate form of flattery," I said, closing the door.

"I suppose," Crystal said, clearly thinking about something or someone.

"A penny for your thoughts," I said, as we began walking to the club.

"Oh nothing," she said, although it obviously was something.

"You just seemed to leave me for a moment."

"Yeah, I zoned out for a second," she admitted.

"What were you thinking?"

"Honestly, it was nothing," she said, trying to hide whatever thought she'd just had.

"It's ok, sweetheart, if you don't want to share with me," I said, pretending to be hurt.

"It's just embarrassing," Crystal said, her expression showing her insecurity and embarrassment.

"Honey, would you like to know a secret of mine?" I asked, thinking if I opened up somewhat, it might encourage her to trust me more.

"Sure," she said.

"When I was your age, my roommate and I were lovers," I revealed, before adding, "Although if truth be told, Gretchen was more my pet."

"Your pet?" Crystal questioned.

"Yes, she did whatever I told her," I explained.

"Sexually too?" Crystal asked, drawn into her Mother's secret life.

"Especially sexually; she obeyed me without hesitation," I explained.

"Everything?" Crystal continued asking questions, trying to understand the full scope of Gretchen's submission.

"Yes, for example, one of her duties every morning was to crawl under my sheets and wake me up with her tongue licking you-know-where," I said, adding, "it's really the best way in the world to be woken up."

"I imagine so," Crystal laughed, before saying, "Mom, you kept a lot of secrets when we were young."

"Of course, you were young! But I also keep a lot of secrets now," I added, continuing to orchestrate my plan.

"Like what?" she asked, falling hook, line and sinker for my setup.

"I'm hoping to hook up tonight with some submissive little lesbian," I revealed.

"I thought you said you'd never heard of this place," she challenged.

"I hadn't until Michael told me about it," I admitted.

"Michael... my... brother... Michael... the nerd... who gets... tongue-tied... every time... he tries speaking to a girl... he's the one who told you about a lesbian club?" she gasped, pausing after almost each word.

"I told you, Crystal. Both my children are adults now, and we don't hide anything from each other," I said. "At least that's how it is between Michael and me, since he still lives at home."

"So it seems," she laughed.

"I'd love to establish that kind of trust and openness with my favourite daughter, too. Will you be my wing-girl tonight?" I asked, wrapping my arm around hers.

"Why not? You're my outrageous Mother and this day can't possibly get any weirder," Crystal agreed.

"Great," I said, moving my hand to hers as we walked hand in hand into a new adventure.

Once we were inside, I scanned the club. "Oh my," I whispered.

"Oh my, indeed," Crystal whispered back.

The club was only half full, but it was already a veritable smorgasbord of women. They ranged widely in age and in dress, but they were almost all very attractive. On the dance floor were a couple dozen women dancing, a few tables had women drinking margaritas or other cocktails, but the biggest shock were two youngish girls, each at a separate table from the other, kneeling beside the table with a collar around her neck attached to a leash being held by an older woman seated at the table.

"First time here?" a friendly voice asked.

I turned and smiled, looking at a very pretty woman in her twenties, dressed in a low-cut red leotard, black pantyhose, what looked like four-inch heels, and with large feathers in her hair, "Is it that obvious?"

"First timers tend to freeze when they come through the door and get their first glimpse of a world they've only imagined," the woman explained.

"So we look like tourists with cameras," I joked; "at least we're not wearing Bermuda shorts and sandals with cotton socks." Crystal, usually quick with the repartee, was totally speechless.

"As tourists, I suggest you find a table and just enjoy the ambience," she said. "By the way, my name is Mallory."

"Hi, Mallory, I'm Betty, Mistress Betty Lodge, and this is my sub Crystal," I introduced, squeezing Crystal's hand, as I realized if I didn't put a claim on her, she'd be devoured by the predators I could already see throughout the room looking us over.

Crystal's eyes went wide, I think getting it, but she didn't say anything other than, "It's nice to meet you, Mallory."

"You too, my pet," Mallory smiled, shaking Crystal's hand and signalling her own status as a Mistress.

"It was great to meet you, Mallory, but we really should get a table before they're all filled," I said, wanting some time to explain to Crystal why I'd said what I said.