"Pet Mommy": My Daughter Submits

Story Info
Pet Mommy assists in making her daughter submit to her son.
8.5k words
4.71
868.7k
907

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Pet Mommy assists in making her daughter submit to her son.

Recap: This is part four of a series. Obviously, this story will only be a complete narrative if you read parts 1, 2 and 3 first, as they will help you understand how the mother ended up where she is now; but if you have already read the first three parts and can't remember the basic plot, or just want to start here on part four... here is a very brief summary of the story so far.

"Pet Mommy": Creating a Mommy-Slut: A mother learns her son fantasizes about fucking her and, realizing how much he resembles her deceased dominant husband, decides to make his fantasy into a reality... in the end seducing her son and becoming his submissive Pet Mommy.

"Pet Mommy": DP Mommy Slut! Pet Mommy's dominant son makes another fantasy come true... her first double penetration.

"Pet Mommy": Fucking with Mommy-Slut: Pet Mommy's task is to seduce her daughter and give her to her son as a present at his high school graduation... but alas, things go terribly astray when the daughter takes charge of the mother for herself.

Notes: Thanks as always to my editors MAB7991, Robert, Leann and Goamz for the laborious amount of time they spend in helping to make this sequel better in 2014 and Tex Beethoven for giving it a fresh polish in 2019.

My Daughter Submits

Crystal and I got home pretty late that night, and thankfully Crystal didn't insist we sleep together or anything... each of us headed to our own bedrooms.

I was startled when I entered mine to find Michael wasn't asleep, but was sitting up in our bed, on his laptop.

He asked, without looking up from his computer, "So how did it go?"

"Not as anticipated," I answered, nervous at the consequences of yet another sexual weakness on my part.

"Explain," he said, closing his laptop and setting it on the side table.

I retold the whole story, including my own lesbian sexual submission to my daughter Crystal. He seemed slightly shocked at first, but continued listening intently.

Once I was done, I finished with, "I'm sorry, Master, I just wasn't strong enough to stand up to her, but I did manage not to tell her about you."

He snapped his fingers and pointed to his crotch. I crawled onto the bed, tugged down the sheets and blanket and found a very stiff cock waiting for me. I bent down and took it in my mouth.

"Well, tomorrow we'll have to put her in her place," he said, as I devoured his entire cock into my mouth.

"How?" I asked a moment later.

As he grasped my head and guided it back onto his cock he explained but only vaguely, "Psychological warfare."

I bobbed on his cock, enjoying being back in my comfortable submissive position pleasuring my son. I bobbed up and down on his stiff rod, enjoying its familiar presence in my mouth. A few minutes later I was swallowing Michael's seed. Once he was done, I climbed into his arms, glad to be welcomed there in spite of my failure, and I fell asleep in his warm embrace.

The next morning I awakened very close to noontime and alone in bed. I got up, slipped on a robe, and headed down to the kitchen. I was surprised to see Michael already wearing his tux. He greeted me, "Good morning, Mom."

"Good morning," I yawned.

He smiled, "Don't be yawning already, it's going to be a long day."

"Just need some coffee," I mumbled robotically, trudging over to the coffee machine.

"Not cock?" he quipped.

"Oh, that too," I smiled, perking up, always ready to feed his aggressive sexual behaviour and my insatiable appetite for his cum.

"Knees, Mom," he ordered.

"But Crystal could come down any second," I fretted.

"She already knows you're a submissive slut, she proved it herself," Michael shrugged.

"Michael please," I pleaded, normally getting off on his sexual dominance, but thinking this time it seemed out of place with Crystal upstairs, even after she dommed me last night.

"Please what? Please Master shove your cock in my mouth, please Master shove your dick in my cunt, or please Master sodomize me with your massive rod?" Michael asked, stepping towards me.

My cunt dampened at his nasty words, and as usual I shifted from mother to slut, consequences be damned. I answered, ready for whatever he wanted to do to me, "Please Master... use me however you please. My body is yours to use as you please, Master."

"Get me hard, Mommy-pet," he ordered, his hands going to my shoulders and guiding me to my knees. "And you're not hiding under any tables this time."

"Aren't you hard already?" I pouted as I looked up at him.

"Discover for yourself," he smirked, looking down at me.

I fished out his cock and discovered it was already hard and ready for action, but I took it between my lips anyway.

I bobbed back and forth on his gorgeous cock in my own kitchen with my dominant daughter, my Mistress, upstairs. It was nerve-wracking, yet also exhilarating.

As I continued to deep throat his iron-hard rod, I pondered how I now had both a son as a Master and a daughter as a Mistress, and how it could all fall apart in a few seconds.

"Pussy or ass, Mommy-slut?" he asked.

"Your choice, baby, but my cunt is on fire right now," I answered, taking his cock out of my mouth, the risk of being caught turning me on.

"Drop your robe and bend over the table," he instructed.

"If Crystal comes down?" I asked, already obeying by removing my robe, and now wearing nothing but thigh highs.

"Not your problem. It isn't about her coming, it's about my coming," Michael answered, playing on my words.

"Ain't that the truth," I smiled playfully, finally trusting in his control and in his protection from whatever, obediently bending over the table, leaving both my cunt and ass available for my Master's beautiful fuck stick.

I wasn't surprised when he slid his cock in my ass. It had been his favourite hole of late, and the one that got me the most animated. "Oooooh, you're such a bad boy, Michael, fucking Mommy's ass," I moaned as his cock filled my back door.

"Just how you love it," Michael smirked.

"Sooo true," I moaned as he began sliding his big cock in and out of me.

I forgot all about the risk of getting caught and just enjoyed the sensations of being ass fucked by my Master.

For a few minutes he fucked my ass, eventually pounding me so hard the table began to jerk across the kitchen floor. I moaned, "Oh yes, baby, fuck Mommy hard."

"On your knees, Mom," Michael ordered, pulling out of my ass.

I spun around, dropped to my knees, and opened my mouth just in time to feel the first spray of his cum hit my face. A second and third rope hit my face and mouth before I leaned forward and took his cock in my mouth while it was still pulsating.

After only a few seconds, he pulled out and said, "Sorry, but Crystal will be home any minute now."

"She's not here?" I asked, surprised.

"She went for a jog," Michael revealed. "Did you enjoy the suspense of thinking she could come downstairs at any moment and discover us?"

"Actually, yes I did, Master; that was a good tease. So what's the plan now?" I asked, standing up.

"I don't know yet, but make sure she's here and dressed sexy when I get home from the grad party," he instructed.

"That won't be easy," I said.

"Just make sure she's here," Michael ordered. "I'll take care of the rest."

"I do love a confident man," I purred.

"And no coming until Crystal is mine," Michael ordered.

"Okay," I sighed, my pussy burning at the moment, having no idea how I would refuse if Crystal tried to make me come.

"I'm going to shower," Michael said, leaving me alone in the kitchen.

I hurried to the kitchen sink, washed the cum off my face, slipped on my robe and was just drying my face as Crystal came in all sweaty from her run.

"Hi, my dear," I greeted, not sure what our relationship would be like today after yesterday.

"Hi, Mom," she smiled back, looking around for Michael.

"He's in the shower, I think," I said.

"So we have enough time?" she smiled.

"For what?" I asked.

"For you to have some breakfast," Crystal said, tugging down her shorts.

"Not here, Crystal," I said firmly.

"Are you disobeying me?" she asked, raising her eyebrow.

"Last night was a mistake," I said.

"Is that what you think?" Crystal asked.

"Yes," I insisted. "I'm your Mother."

"And my pet," she added, emphasis on the 'my'.

"No," I said. "Plus, you're flying back home in a couple of days."

"All the more reason to enjoy the weekend," she smiled, moving towards me very like Michael had just a few minutes ago.

Still prevaricating, I offered, "Tell you what. We all need to leave soon, but you and I can resume our mommy-daughter time after we return from Michael's graduation."

"Hmmmmm," she said, staring me in the eye.

"Then we'll have enough time for me to be your complete mommy-slave fuck-toy," I offered, speaking crudely in hopes of gaining her agreement to postpone things, and to give Michael time to plot his own seduction plan for her.

"I don't know, my cunt is calling your name," she said.

"Please, just wait till then," I said, adding, "And then I'll do anything you order me to."

"Anything?" she asked, such terms being rather all-inclusive and lacking in wiggle room.

"My body is your canvas," I replied, sounding corny as hell.

"Okay, Mommy, I'll behave until after the graduation. But then you are fucking mine," Crystal said, slapping my ass and leaving me alone in the kitchen.

I shook my head, wondering what I'd gotten myself into. You know the First Rule of Holes? When you find yourself in one, stop digging? I just didn't seem able to stop digging, and between first Michael and now Crystal, I was already in very deep.

**********

The graduation was boring, like they always are, but both Crystal and I got a few extra looks because of our gowns, which were rather over the top for a high school graduation... both of us truthfully outshining many of the teenage girl graduates. Crystal had decided for neither of us to wear bras, and as we mingled with people before and after the ceremony, the freedom our large breasts enjoyed were attracting many an eye. I liked getting those looks and, although I was nervous, I was also really excited to see how Michael planned to deal with Crystal later today.

Michael found us after the ceremony and said, "Wow, you two. This is a graduation, not a pickup bar."

I quipped, "We just wanted to make you look good."

Crystal added sharply, "Especially because you can't do it yourself."

"Love you too," Michael replied, trading shots like they always did. "But seriously Crystal, you look super hot."

"Yuck... like I'm your sister," she said, her face scrunching up like a dried raisin.

"I just said you're hot, not that I wanted to fuck you," Michael rebutted, shocking her.

"Michael!" she gasped.

"I need a picture of my big man," I said, trying to change the subject, the innuendo transparent to Crystal, but not to Michael.

I'd taken a couple of pictures of Michael when Frederick arrived.

Frederick's eyes went instantly to our mobile chests and he repeated Michael's sentiments, "Holy cow, Ms. Lodge and Crystal, you two are the hottest girls here."

Crystal glared, not a diplomatic bone in her body, "And you look just as nerdy as you always have."

Frederick quipped back, "I know you love me, Crystal. One day you'll accept it."

"When hell freezes over," Crystal snapped back.

"With all this climate change, that could be sooner than you think," Michael quipped, clearly foreshadowing his full intentions (at least to me), which Crystal was oblivious to.

"Why don't I take a picture of your whole family," Frederick offered, ignoring the insult.

I agreed, "Thanks, Frederick, that would be great. I don't get my two babies together very often anymore and never while we're dressed so... maturely."

I got Michael to stand between Crystal and me, and Frederick took a few pictures.

Once the impromptu photo op was over, Michael slyly pinched my ass and I yelped.

Crystal looked at me and asked, "You okay, Mom?"

"Oh fine, I just had a bee land on my neck for a moment," I said, blushing.

"So what are you two studs up to now?" I asked.

Crystal laughed, "I'll bet an all-night marathon of dungeons and dragons."

"That was last weekend," Frederick countered, ignoring her sarcastic tone completely.

Michael said, staring directly at Crystal, "Oh, I plan to have a very eventful evening."

Crystal, not catching on at all to the sex in her brother's implications, laughed, "Oh, I'm sure you do."

I said, "Well Michael. You two have fun."

"You too," Michael smiled, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Once the boys were gone, Crystal asked, "Ready to go home and play?"

"Oh Crystal, let's go and get a bite to eat first," I said, trying to delay the inevitable as long as possible and give Michael more prep time for whatever he had in mind.

"Sure," Crystal said, "Although my plans for our playtime do include you eating a fair amount."

"Crystal!" I gasped playfully, enjoying the sexual word play. All responsibilities for how the remainder of the day turned out were in the hands of Crystal and Michael, so all I had to do was whatever I was told while I enjoyed the sex.

Oh! Except that I couldn't come until Crystal submitted to Michael. That could be a challenge.

"Let's go," Crystal said. "I can't handle all these horny teenagers staring at me."

"Well, you look good enough to eat," I quipped, unable to resist her setup line.

"Mother!" Crystal mocked shock.

I laughed, "Look what you've done to me."

"Oh, it's only the beginning," Crystal purred, as we headed to my car.

At the restaurant, I decided it was time to begin planting seeds in Crystal's mind that she wasn't as dominant as she thought she was. As we waited for the bill following a dinner dripping with sexual innuendo, I announced out of nowhere, "Crystal, I have something I need to tell you."

"What is it now?" Crystal asked irritably, her dislike of surprises one of her biggest flaws.

"I have a Master," I announced. I did it bluntly, to shock her.

"Excuse me?" she gasped.

I repeated, "I have a Master."

"What? Who?" she asked in annoyance.

"I can't say," I answered.

"Tell me!" she demanded.

"I can't," I repeated.

"I'm your Mistress, Mommy-slut," she pointed out.

"But I had a Master first, and my primary loyalty is to him," I stated, before adding, "It was his idea for me to seduce you."

"I can't believe this," Crystal said in frustration, as the waitress showed up with the bill.

I took the bill and stood up.

Crystal warned me, "This conversation isn't over."

"Of course not," I nodded, before adding, "but I won't reveal who he is. He'll reveal himself if he chooses."

"Fuck," Crystal cursed, storming away.

I paid the bill and joined her in the car.

The entire drive home Crystal stewed, pissed off and giving me the silent treatment until she broke the silence and announced, "I think we need some new toys for tonight," and instructed me to pull into an adult store we were passing.

"You going to fuck Mommy?" I asked, unable to turn off my insatiable desire to submit, and to be a complete slut, as well as to continue stirring the pot.

"Or vice versa," she shrugged, leading me into the store.

I learned, in case it wasn't already obvious, that my daughter was as sick, twisted and kinky as her Mother. She made me buy a double ended dildo, two different sizes of strap-ons, some furry handcuffs, a blindfold, a vibrating butt plug, and a choker, which she fastened onto me right in front of the older man at the checkout.

While doing so she intoned an impromptu litany: "This choker is to be worn at all times as a constant reminder of who owns your cunt," before adding for dramatic effect, and to humiliate me even further in front of someone, trying to establish her dominance in spite of what I'd said about a Master, "and who owns your cunt?"

"You do, Mistress," I replied, playing the role of submissive even while I crossed some mental fingers.

"What else am I to you, slut?" she asked, putting the collar on me.

"My daughter," I answered in front of the checkout guy.

"Pay for our sex toys, Mommy-slut," she ordered, before asking the older man, "is there a glory hole in this dump?"

"No, ma'am," the older man replied, as she shocked me once again... willing to have her Mother suck a stranger's cock... which instead of resenting, I found to be a turn on.

"Too bad," Crystal shrugged.

Unfazed... it would probably have been fun ... I couldn't help myself as I tossed out, "I really could use a load or two."

The man's face displayed utter shock, which is really saying something, because one would have to assume he saw a lot of crazy shit going down in that store.

"Pay the man, Mommy-slut," Crystal ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied agreeably, enjoying getting this stranger going. Our tits were still freely swaying around in our bodices, which added to the fun.

Once we were outside, Crystal ordered, "Stick the vibrating butt plug in your ass, Mother."

"Here?" I asked, seeing a few people within viewing distance of us.

"Yes," Crystal said, pointing to a side alley that probably would hide my public act, but no guarantees. "We need to get that ass of yours trained."

I replied, partly to shock her again, partly to avoid having to put it in, but mostly to remind her she wasn't ultimately in charge, "I'll do it if you wish Mistress, but it isn't really necessary. Master pounds my ass regularly."

"You really are a nasty slut, aren't you, Mother?" she asked.

"Master has opened up my inner slut," I replied rather matter-of-factly, before adding with a chuckle, "literally."

"Nevertheless, go plug your ass, Mother," Crystal again instructed.

"Okay," I said, for the first time tentative about obeying an act. What if a cop saw me?

I moved to the concealment of the alley and was just lifting up my dress when Crystal added, "Be sure to turn it onto vibrate."

I turned it on and awkwardly (if anyone was watching, I imagine it would have been hilarious) inserted the vibrating plug in my ass.

I returned to Crystal who quipped, "Ready to buzz off?"

"Frankly I'd rather just get ass fucked," I answered, which, although I was trying to shock her, was the truth.

Back in the car as Crystal drove, it was impossible not to be distracted by the constant vibrations. Although Michael had pounded me back there many times, including earlier today, the vibrations caused a different pleasure. Also, because it just sat lodged inside me and wasn't slamming in and out, it was more of a frustrating tease... not getting me off, just making me want to get fucked... hard. Thinking of Michael's big cock plugging my ass, I moaned.

Crystal said, "Already thinking of getting ass fucked, Mother?"

"God, yes," I moaned, although it was Michael's cock in my mind and not her strap-on.

Crystal pulled into a 7-11 and told me, "I'll be back in a minute."

I seized the opportunity to text Michael:

Master

Crystal has just bought some strap-ons, double-ended dildos, handcuffs and a blindfold. Also a vibrating ass plug which is already inside me. We should be home in twenty minutes.

Michael texted back almost immediately:

Delicious... will text you later... make sure you keep your phone with you at all times.

I texted:

Of course Master.

Just before Crystal returned to the car, I erased our conversation in case Crystal somehow got hold of my phone.

She returned and drove in silence.

Once we were in our driveway, Crystal asked me again, "Who is your Master?"